It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother sets fire to her daughter's gloating rapist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

My point is that being angry doesn't give anyone the right to kill a person. Period. For some the line gets blurred but this is not the right way of going about things. A lot of the high school shooters had awful treatment by peers and teachers, but that doesn't justify what they did.

Originally posted by griffinrl
My hat is off to this woman. Anyone who worries about the "rights" of the rapist is not worth arguing with. Sounds like she let the system do it's job and they decided to let him out so he could go to a bar? Got what he deserved!

Its always convenient to bring matters into your own hands when you're the judge, try being on the receiving end of someone's death judgment and see how much you enjoy it.
How would you like it if your rights were just taken away, saying your rights don't matter. I suppose the terrorists at Gitmo don't have any rights and anyone who fights for those rights is ridiculous.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by ghaleon12]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I believe that in certain cases you DO have the right to kill another individual. This woman most likely saved another person from the same horrible situation. But that's just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Here's the stupid bit... why was he let out on a three day pass?

Does jail give long-service leave these days?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

2005 i agree old story, but a good one, NO?

what ended up happening to the mother?? it was a long time ago so we should know by now or NO??

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Very bad.

I find if very hard to feel any pity for him though. VERY hard.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

My point is that being angry doesn't give anyone the right to kill a person. Period.

Being angry, noooo, that does not give anyone a right to kill.

Taking the life of a piece of scum that raped your little girl and left her scarred for life does though...

[edit on 25-2-2009 by silo13]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

As I said before...
Its always convenient to bring matters into your own hands when you're the judge, try being on the receiving end of someone's death judgment and see how much you enjoy it.

Lets say a guy cuts someone else off and he knows that that guy deserves to be shot, what is stopping him from doing it? By your reasoning his emotions justify his actions.

I believe that in certain cases you DO have the right to kill another individual. This woman most likely saved another person from the same horrible situation. But that's just my opinion.

So people have the right to kill other people if they feel like it, lovely. In this case it is justified according to some, but like I said, since you have this laissez fair approach to killing people, what stops a person from killing another person for being rude? I don't mind your laissez fair approach, but that means you have to go all the way with it. Everyone is allowed to kill anyone, when and where they feel like it. Otherwise it is hypocritical.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

My point is that being angry doesn't give anyone the right to kill a person. Period.

Being angry, noooo, that does not give anyone a right to kill.

Taking the life of a piece of scum that raped your little girl and left her scarred for life does though...

Should be left up to the authorities, not a deranged woman who is obviously not in the emotional condition to make such decisions.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OKCBtard

Getting cut off doesn't even relate to having your child raped. Luckily this woman deterred a piece of crap from doing it again. Simple as that...sometimes a person deserves to deliver a little justice whether those who were not involved agree with it or not. Now if she decided to become a vigilante and hunt down and burn all rapists that's different.

Maybe the system let him out so that he could get the real justice he deserved? Just a thought.

Don't generalize my statement. That's weak.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by griffinrl]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
Good for him. I hope it was very painful. If someone did that to my daughter they would be dead before the case made it to trial.

im sick of seeing the criminal always getting the upper hand and the sympathy. hopefully she sees his family members and goes, "hey, anyone got a light for this cigarette? I think your son does"

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Here's the stupid bit... why was he let out on a three day pass?

Does jail give long-service leave these days?

yea he was alittle tired of being in a cell so he took some vacation time. only to get a little sun burnt

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Swatman]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
My comments are directed only towards this woman and the action she took against the man who raped her child. Any other comparison such as being "rude" or cut off is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
reply to post by silo13

As I said before...

Lets say a guy cuts someone else off and he knows that that guy deserves to be shot, what is stopping him from doing it? By your reasoning his emotions justify his actions.

So people have the right to kill other people if they feel like it, lovely. In this case it is justified according to some, but like I said, since you have this laissez fair approach to killing people, what stops a person from killing another person for being rude? I don't mind your laissez fair approach, but that means you have to go all the way with it. Everyone is allowed to kill anyone, when and where they feel like it. Otherwise it is hypocritical.

you are failing to see the point. if you take someones life, you automatically forefit your own life. you are bringing in 2 un related issues. no one is calling for the death of anyone for being rude or cutting someone off on a roadway, we are talking about rape and death. and i would never be on the receiving end because i dont rape or kill people.. good day sir, your argument is invalid and wrong.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
To say he was asking for it is ridiculous. A relative of the rapist will probably kill the mom, mom's relative will kill the other family, ect. That's not how things are done.

I Seriously doubt that, Let me see one person who would dare defend a rapist.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by griffinrl

If they wanted justice served then they wouldn't have let him out,they would have put him in general population with the other inmates instead of protecting him bcuz he committed a SPECIAL crime.
They protect sex offenders and keep them in isolation.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

I'd give my life without hesitation if some piece of trash touched my 9 year old daughter. But then that's me...invalid and wrong. So be it.

The fact that you don't rape or kill doesn't matter a bit to me.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by griffinrl]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

How on earth can you possibly compare being cut off in traffic to a child rapist?

Honestly I just don't get some people. This man was a convicted child rapist that really didn't seem to sorry for what he did since he showed up in town and proceeded to taunt the mother of the child. Why he was let out for a few days is another story that I really don't get.

He got what any low life scum that would rape a child deserves.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Swatman

I'd give my life without hesitation if some piece of trash touched my 9 year old daughter. But then that's me...invalid and wrong. So be it.

i agree with you, although i would rather to take the rapist's life and not give my own

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Anybody would. But if that's the price to pay then I'd pay it sir.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I do believe this Spanish lady has just invented a new international sport.

Flaming Rapists.
It's like soccer, only, there's no field, nets, ball, or teams. Just you, a bottle of petrol, a match, and go find a sexual offender.

For safety reasons, we should restrict the sport to Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

Needless to say, I understand this lady's actions. If he had only 2 years left on his sentence and was brazen enough to taunt the mother of the victim to her face, he clearly wasn't being re-rehabilitated.

She could argue once he was out, he'd seek her out and attempt to do the same to her.

Either way, my personal opinion is that rapists, child-molesters and the like do not deserve to be classified as human. Hence, they do not deserve human rights.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join