It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother sets fire to her daughter's gloating rapist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
We can only hope that the rapists family gets justice for this horrific crime, I hope that if the police don't do their job here, then perhaps some vigilante will.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

I Seriously doubt that, Let me see one person who would dare defend a rapist.

You quoted one.

I don't understand how the guy can compare being treated badly by peers, or being cut off on the highway to be raped.

As for the guy that posted about "letting the authorities handle it" they did, they saw fit to allow him a break from the every day hum drum of prison.

If anyone were to rape my daughter that person's life is now null and void. It would not be a quick and painless death either.

Too many people are concerned with hurting someone's feelings. What about the little girl that was raped, how about her feeling, what about the mother that has to watch her little girl deal with this for the rest of her life.

Just because people are "authorities" does not mean they always make the right decision. The man got what he deserved.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OKCBtard
We can only hope that the rapists family gets justice for this horrific crime, I hope that if the police don't do their job here, then perhaps some vigilante will.

the rapists family? why? they did get justice, their son is no longer a rapist. hes been purged

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

It's dangerous people who let their emotions get mixed up with their decisions of whether a person should be killed or not that should be purged.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OKCBtard
reply to post by Swatman

It's dangerous people who let their emotions get mixed up with their decisions of whether a person should be killed or not that should be purged.

dangerous people like the rapist? emotions are part of life and will affect everyones decisions, we are fortunate enough to hear about a woman with emotions act on those emotions.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, you know, here in America we actually keep an online registry of sex offenders and where they live. You'll have to Google it, I don't know the URL off hand.

We could actually make this a sport. 5 points for burning a flasher, 10 points if you light up a molester, and 20 big points if you set ablaze an actual rapist.

There's no question that sexual predators should suffer horrible fates. By all means, burn their asses. But why stop with sexual predators? What about murderers? What about bank robbers? Why not con artists?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
Well, you know, here in America we actually keep an online registry of sex offenders and where they live. You'll have to Google it, I don't know the URL off hand.

We could actually make this a sport. 5 points for burning a flasher, 10 points if you light up a molester, and 20 big points if you set ablaze an actual rapist.

There's no question that sexual predators should suffer horrible fates. By all means, burn their asses. But why stop with sexual predators? What about murderers? What about bank robbers? Why not con artists?

im not a fan of murdering anyone for the hell of it lol.

murderers should be murdered
rapists should be you know................... or set ablaze

etc

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well...

Victims of bank robberies quite often will suffer from post traumatic stress disorder. That's a mental affliction that will haunt them for the rest of their lives. There's no cure, there's no therapy that completely stops it. Just the mental anguish of being forced to relive the worst moment of their lives over and over again, in addition to the many other side effects of PTSD.

Victims of con artists can also have their lives ruined. Innocent people lose their life savings, their homes, their credit goes out the window, and often times they are left feeling like it was their fault for being too gullible. Many times, none of this stuff is recovered and the victim slips through the cracks, becoming impoverished or homeless.

Murder victims... well, they're dead. No need to explain how their lives are ruined.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending rapists. I don't care what happens to criminals. But you've got two options when you determine crime and punishment:

1. Be fair. Apply punishments rationally and evenly. Address everything in accordance with the law and whatever constitution applies. Enjoy knowing that should the eye of justice ever mistakenly (or not) look your way, you have rights and protections that will keep you safe.

2. Initiate anarchy. Create a system in which violence begets violence, and an eye-for-an-eye makes the whole world go blind. Enjoy knowing that you are no longer living in a "society," and that pesky things such as "civilization" and "laws" will never bother you again.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I took some comfort from the fact that the guy served nine years in jail before the mother got to him.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I would assume that his taunting her put her over the edge. I can understand that.

The sudden knowledge that this person not only isn't rehabilitated, not only isn't justice served, but your child and you will probably have to deal with this evil man again very soon and never be free of him. That he through his actions has told you straight up that he intends to target you/your child whenever it pleases him.

I can totally see why that would put one in that state.

I'd probably just choose to move my family. But making Evil Man Bonfire would probably cross my mind.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
I took some comfort from the fact that the guy served nine years in jail before the mother got to him.

they were keeping him in jail so the mother couldnt get him.. they failed

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

I would have taken more comfort if he'd served twenty years (punishment), but nine will have to do.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by berenike]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
reply to post by eNumbra

My point is that being angry doesn't give anyone the right to kill a person. Period. For some the line gets blurred but this is not the right way of going about things. A lot of the high school shooters had awful treatment by peers and teachers, but that doesn't justify what they did.
[edit on 25-2-2009 by ghaleon12]

I didn't say she was justified, just that (assuming her story is true) he was asking for it. I'd have likely just given him a savage beating, wouldn't have killed him, but the question still stands... why was he out on a pass?

reply to post by OKCBtard

yeah, Assuming the story is true of course. It is entirely possible she's full of it, but after 9 years, I don't know even if in that situation someone can hold a grudge (unless they were trying) to openly seek revenge.

and for whomever suggested "disarming" rapists. Rape can just as easily occur with other objects and has. It's not always for the sexual gratification of a really really disturbed individual, but for the horrible violation and the gratification of complete domination and humiliation of a person.

They should be locked up permanently, as with any violent offender.

[edit on 2/25/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
To everyone criticizing the mother for her 'vigilante justice.'

I believe you have your thinking all wrong. First of all, this man received a very light sentence for the damage he did to a thirteen year old girl and obviously to her family as well. Second, he receives a pass to visit home while he is supposed to be serving time. Finally, he takes advantage of that pass to taunt the victim's mother.

When your government fails you in such a dismal way, you should have every right to take matters into your own hands. I really don't understand the mentality of letting the judicial system run its course and letting our governments rule our lives when they are horribly failing its innocent citizens.

Hopefully this woman will be given a dozen roses and sent home. I'm not saying what she did was ideal but I do understand her actions.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

Good for him, I have 2 girls and I doubt that I would hesitate one second for doing the same thing given the opportunity.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Aren't you one of those folks who thinks the Great Glorious Godly Goddersons of Goodness and Great Golly Gee Willikers will swoop in and make everything A-Okay in the end?

In light of that, don't you think that it's sort of impossible for anybody to "get off easy" for anything, based on the fact that supposedly they'll either repent, and have their misdeeds forgiven by Mr. Fantastic himself, or not repent and burn forever?

I mean, clearly I don't subscribe to that bologna myself, but I've seen you argue the "God" angle before so it seems kind of strange that suddenly you're okay with burning somebody to death in a bar.

Or to put it in other words, "Judgment is mine, sayeth..." who?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
suddenly you're okay with burning somebody to death in a bar.

I said:

I'm not saying what she did was ideal but I do understand her actions.

As a mother myself, I can understand her actions. Huge difference.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Wow there... defending the rapist...

Let me put this simply: Murder can be justified. Stealing can be justified. Rape is ONLY used for feeling godly over someone or selfishly gratifying oneself.

Despicable.

I know for a fact Im not unbiased in my judgement here. I have had more than one girlfriend and counselled more than a few persons who have been raped. Yet still my emotional bias on the matter doesnt get in the way of common sense, which states that rape is the lowest of all acts one can do. Let's just say I would have gone about it slightly differently than the woman, but the result the same. I would have taken a souvenir first too.

And adding insult to injury? He had that more than coming. I think he got off rather easy.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I am only too sad that the mother wasn't able to urinate gasoline (petrol). That way, she could have pissed on the rapist while setting him alight. Sweet revenge with a little ego boost!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have 4 children and if the circumstances were the same,I would probablyy beat him within an inch of his life,then set him on fire,these people who who are backing the rapist,what kind of sick people are you,the world was a better place after this scumbag was killed,the world is the way it is because of bleeding heart liberals who defend criminals by"they had a hard life" so what so did everyone

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join