It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Agents are there on ATS?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Jonny, Im not paranoid thank you and I know that there are those at work on ATS and many other places. I suppose all the FBI files that existed on alleged commie supporters in the US in the sixties never existed. Or anyone who is politically active does not end up on file.

Info gathering is just that because knowledge is power and no matter how insignificant something may seem to you its not to others. The habits of the people come under great scrutiny and everyone is at it even supermarkets who monitor customers shopping habits etc.

Contol the people and you control power and the money there is nothing new in this and only the very naieve would believe it to be not so. I work for the UK Government which allows me access to certain info so I know its true.

You seem very paranoid to me. Yes I know about the information about Communists from the 60's and that was not hidden in any way. If there are agents on ATS, then so be it. They aren't worried about you or I, or most people on any of these boards. But there is definitely a small minority of people that are dangerous.

If someone threatens the President or talks about terrorist acts, or anything else jeopardizing the well being of citizens, then they should be investigated. Freedom of speech, or displeasure at policies or conspiracy theories aren't going to be big areas of concern. More likely those within these topics that propose or threaten certain courses of action. Those should be investigated.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I can't believe I got banned this is the worst sitr, they take and take and when you can have a million negative opinions against any other member but you form one agains ATS and its out on your ear...I truly once enjoyed this site but if the Nazism is forming on the net and at this site then the world is truly heading in a horrible direction..

You know wahat grinds my gears ATS......

YOU!!! F**K YOU!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I'll just come right out with it. We'll all agents here, everyone except you, Adrian.

You know who you are. We're watching you.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There can be only one..
MEEE!!!

All the rest are wannabees..

A conspiracy board like ATS?
You'd be kidding yourself if you thought it was 'Spy free' let's say.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
How many of these 'ats is infiltrated' threads do we need?

ATS is infiltrated.
ATS is full of disinfo agents.
ATS is really the gov't in disguise.

etc etc etc. They pop up every two weeks or so ... like clockwork.

Oh well .. I guess it's just an ATS quirk ...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I think many of the people here take themselves too seriously. Many have God complexes and think they are not only some integral part of destiny, but that forces bigger than them are out to stop them. Combine this complex with paranoia and you have a very common form of mental illness.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join