It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Agents are there on ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
There is no doubt that a site such as this that discusses a myriad of topics and some that have consequences for us all that it must attract the attentions of the security services the World over.

There will be a number of different types using various means to achieve their objective and using various methods be it traps, disinfo, lies or support.

The Good Agent:

He/She willl support your argument and get you to open up to discusss your views more openly maybe even sending u2u's e-mails etc to gain your trust.

The Bad Agent:

This person will shout you down, won't directly discuss the topic in question, will use all manner of tricks to bad mouth you and discredit your character.

Disinfo Agent:

The methods used here would be to lead you down the garden path, to take you away from the subject matter you want to get to the bottom of. To us smokescreens to muddy the waters and the subject so it morphs into something quite different.

These are just a few examples for you to ponder on, but I am sure you can add many more siting examples of their work.

The object of this thread is to see can we actually tell the difference between those who are here for genuine reasons or not. Secondly, what impact have these people had on this site since its conception.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am one. Can you guess which agency? If you can I'll take you off the red list.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well, if you are engaging a head count, then, no, I am not an agent. Just your average poster with no hidden motives.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by elston

hehehe that was funny
really funny

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Agents? What agents? Everybody here's to find the truth and deny ignorance. Now upload your photos or videos so we can know what you look like.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm an agent of love, man.

I'm here to spread my good vibes and sexually transmitted infections

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
How do you know the management aren't agents, this whole place has been created to keep tabs on you, disinfo and discredit theories.... "It can't be real it's on that goofy conspiracy site"

Or maybe not... who knows....

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by concerned190
reply to post by elston

hehehe that was funny
really funny

Based on your ambiguous reply I guess you're one too. Which one do you work for? Did you guys get the same WMD LA memo we did today?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Elston, are you aware that I could be one of the players? They are here there is no doubt about that, how many do you think there are and who do they represent?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I could use a good agent. I've been doing this for almost 5 years without pay.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Having once been a mod on this board I know for a fact that the only posts not allowed are the ones that violate the Terms and conditions.

No one here has promised anyone the truth and if you think you're going to find it here, You might want to think again.

ATS offers open, civil discussion on things that are often frowned upon by the general public. Things that people are too often afraid to speak of in a general setting.

I don't care if agents are here or not, I make up my own mind depending on the information I have and I can verify, not on the silly arguments that run wild across the boards.

Yes, there are probably agents on ATS.

Does it matter?

Not if you can think for yourself.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Elston, are you aware that I could be one of the players? They are here there is no doubt about that, how many do you think there are and who do they represent?

You must be joking. Do you honestly think that if "they" were interested in you that their primary source of information about your person would be ATS? However, truthfully if you type any certain key words yout type in succession anywhere on the net, you'll notice some activity. It is not just this site. Just be careful, hence the rules put into place by the mods.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The thing is, if you break it down, many people that you would classify as "agents" would be doing so unknowingly. It's a far deeper form of psychological manipulation these days, and "Joe Schitt" passing on false information that was given to him as true is is participating in the chain of "agents".

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by elston

Originally posted by elston
However, truthfully if you type any certain key words yout type in succession anywhere on the net, you'll notice some activity.

Is that what you think eh??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy

[edit on 24/2/09 by blupblup]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Spiteful, one of the greatest assests to those who wish to control is what is in the minds of those they want to control.

As an example look at how many Americans have stated here that they would not give up their arms and would fight back if the Gov involked ML. That if free inteligence with no effort needed to find it out.

Americans may remember the communist scare in the US where paranoia set in and people could not wait to turn anyone in because they thought they were a commie. I have even seen it on this site where members said they will report someone to the authorities.

People are all too easily controlled and manipulated. Could the site owners be Agents, yes thats always a possiblity and its not unknown but I don't think so. Its easy for members to come here to sign up and we do not know who they are. Plus sites such as this would be monitored so when key words are trigered it sets up automatic monitoring. Words such as bombs, Whitehouse President are guaranted to trip the switches.

You may think its all fooey but its not, how do you think they get their intel they will use any source at their disposal especially free sources.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

You have pretty much summed up the majority of all of ATS members there.

Guess I must be missing my paycheck along with many others.

added: ATS would be a good source among others to get a general idea though and I see your point.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Mrwupy, and I agree with you completely, what concerns me that there has been an increase of such persons of late and this is a good site that we don't want to disapear. Dose it matter, not at the moment but it may in the future.

Don't forget when the Bogey man comes he likes to grab all the tech info real quick. ATS does have info that could identify many people. If we believe that they monitor our e-mails how difficult is it to locate the source?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by elston

Originally posted by elston
However, truthfully if you type any certain key words yout type in succession anywhere on the net, you'll notice some activity.

Is that what you think eh??

Words in succession using conversational vernacular and yes it is true. If you would like to find out the hard way as I did, go ahead, but I strongly suggest you think long and hard about the potential consequences in todays hyper paranoid environment.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy

[edit on 24/2/09 by blupblup]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm a CI Agent.

But I'm not here for anything further than to research and learn just like you guys.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join