It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Agents are there on ATS?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There are many unwitting "Agents" everywhere who spy on their neighbours becauase they are told to do so. It is in that area where nmost of the info comes from. There are simply not enough paids agents so the perps use all the mind controlled free ones to do their dirty work for nothing.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind

I think it's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

What a field-day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly say, hooray for our side

It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away

We better stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, now, what's that sound
Stop, children, what's that sound

Buffalo Springfield Lyrics to "Somethings Happening Here"

Line two.

Oops, line one actually. Sort of.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I am an Agent of the system, I'm able to comfortably admit that to you.

Some of us are here merely to collect data. Take notes. Gather information and then collaborate with other Agents of different ranks and systems to decide what we should do about an issue that surfaces within the general consciousness of society.

Our job isn't to deflect and prevent every piece of information that becomes viral per se, we are merely here to make sure that the tiny bits and pieces of information that is currently making waves on the internet now do not add up or even remotely touch upon what is truly some of the biggest secrets of the Earth.

Once we find out that just one single bit of the truth is somehow revealed on this forum, regardless if it is fact or fantasy, that is when we are given the power to do whatever we can to stop it immediately. Because, once one piece of information or small detail be it in a fake scenario or actual happening gets out that is even minutely close to what real secrets are kept concealed, then we must do what we can to shut it down and delete it from the mainstream way of thinking.

The task is tedious, daunting and tiring, but it is my place in life to protect the truth. There isn't much else I can reveal and I am not afraid to say it. Because, the chances are that some poor typist will believe this is quite slim to none.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LiQuiD_FuSioN

Oh, its the whole alien/religion thing is it?
Gotcha, I don't blame ya then!

Thanks for keepin' us in the dark!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
If you are THAT against stuff, why are you posting on a board that is CLEARLY situated to appeal to those kind of people?

Well for what it's worth, I may disagree alot with how our country is run and who runs it, but I don't go around saying (nor do I intend to be doing) things like "I will fight the government and military with guns", for I am not like that. So I can post whatever, but I am not planning on violent acts or overthrowing the government type stuff.

So I guess I have nothing to worry about. It is freedom of speech, right? That's all I'm guilty of.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
you must keep enough unknown, so that the known cannot be truth.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
oh.. and have you ever heard of remote viewing?

if "agents" as you call them really wanted to know what you were thinking... they would simply just put a psychic on your tracks - a remote viewer if you will. then they not only know what you're saying on the internet... but also what your thinking/seeing/ and depending on psychic ability... what your feeling.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nonnez
Yes.....I am an agent!! Unfortunately none of the conversations here have helped with my investigations.......

Please somebody, anybody............ create a thread about how many people have torn that little tag off your mattresses ....I need the info!

Is this the tag that you must now tear off your mattress and send in to recieve your stimulus package of $13.00 or is it a cereral box top?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I'm afraid I'd have to offer my totally paranoid response:
I can't answer you because I really don't know if I am or not.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Those "bad agents" you speak of, who just badmouth and avoids the subject are simply bored people, which you'll find all over the internet

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
5 agents !

Don't trust me, I could be one of them ! Don't trust anybody !

This is a bad way do think, but we're going in that direction. Must not do that. Fear nobody.

Here is an example of not acepting the system's rules

www.rosenoire.org...

Hojo Awa no kami once gathered together his disciples in the martial arts and called in a physiognomist, who was popular in Edo at the time, to have him determine whether they were brave men or cowards. He had them see the man one by one, telling them, "If he determines 'bravery,' you should strive all the more. If it is 'cowardice,' you should strive by throwing away your life. It's something that you're born with, so there's no shame in it." Hirose Denzaemon was then about twelve or thirteen years old. When he sat down in front of the physiognomist, he said in a bristling voice , ''if you read cowardice in me, I'll cut you down with a single blow !"

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LiQuiD_FuSioN

The government is not authorized to post on message boards about anything. Just by having these so called "agents", which you people must realize is probly some poor contracotr IT guy, would confirm every bit of speculation this site has to offer.

So stop speculating on government secrets, do not worry about what is happening, just know that you are well taken care of...

And remember, sites like these are for entertainment purposes only.

Pay your taxes!!

p.s. I am not an "agent"

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
How do you know the management aren't agents, this whole place has been created to keep tabs on you, disinfo and discredit theories.... "It can't be real it's on that goofy conspiracy site"

Or maybe not... who knows....

hey man.. they're just keepin tabs.. it's cool...

wonder how much that domain name cost heheh...

-

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Oh no. Does that mean the jigs up. Damn, I will have to get a real job.

Just kidding. Booohahahahaha...you are on my list now.

(Evil laughter continues until...) A noise from a distant room. A voice calls "where is your father?"

Another distant voice. "He's down in his evil lair mum."

"Well tell him dinners ready."

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
43...thats was a good guess.Anyway of course there is,as far as im aware this is the biggest conspiracy site in the world,it would be foolish not to keep an eye on it.Sure most of it is speculation and news thats already been covered.But if an absolute gem came by that proved beyond a shadow of a doubt..jfk assasination,9/11..a real picture of an alien etc etc they simply couldn't just turn a blind eye,of course i dont think this would be a disinfo's job,more than likely they would shut the site down temporarily or force delete the thread and all traces of it...find the poster and cart him off to a dark scary place...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I represent a small government of one. I govern myself! It’s hard as some other people are fairly insistent on governing me too. This does not stop me in my quest for world domination though. A few years back I thought my movement was going to snowball and really pick up steam. Back then my government was larger and included two, but one day she got off her leash and got ran over by a car crossing the street.

It is hard work on such a small budget. Let’s face it a tax base of one doesn’t pay for much. Naturally I find the Internet the best place to plant the seeds for my take over of the entire planet and world domination under my benevolent leadership. One of my first major purchases when the budget grows will be a complete collect of Berlitz Dictionaries so I can tell the peoples of the world in their native language I am in control now.

So for I have 47.62 set aside for this. I am definitely someone you want to keep an eye on if you are out to stop one world government under me.

I would like to say though first, I plan on reducing the work week to just three days and raising salaries by 500% and to decrease taxes of all kinds down to 0.

I am not sure exactly how I will do this; I will put more thought into it once I can afford those dictionaries.

-The Director of Administrational Propaganda and Security-
Aka his Royal Highness the First Supreme Ruler of the World

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I will follow you my benevolent leader!!!! I will also contribute $0.50 to the cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Bushi

I will follow you my benevolent leader!!!! I will also contribute $0.50 to the cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow! The pressure is really on me now! Here it is noon and I still haven’t figured out what I am going to do with the day and now must plan something for the mass. Thank heaven’s its just mass and not masses. Hey mass is cheap! Want to do mass today? Wait, I am not a member, since I resigned from the church to head my own religious movement. How do you feel about worshipping old T-shirts? This one is really holey!

Lets see, we could do the Parrot Jungle or the Sea Aquarium? What about Chuckie Cheese for Lunch? I have to check the treasury but I am pretty sure we could do any of those things? Most governments run on a deficit right?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Bushi

Oh wow! The pressure is really on me now! Here it is noon and I still haven’t figured out what I am going to do with the day and now must plan something for the mass. Thank heaven’s its just mass and not masses. Hey mass is cheap! Want to do mass today? Wait, I am not a member, since I resigned from the church to head my own religious movement. How do you feel about worshipping old T-shirts? This one is really holey!

Lets see, we could do the Parrot Jungle or the Sea Aquarium? What about Chuckie Cheese for Lunch? I have to check the treasury but I am pretty sure we could do any of those things? Most governments run on a deficit right?

Yes governments do run on defecits, which is ok since we can slam the taxpayers later. Since those tax payers will be us it will be ok cause we will throw in some tax breaks!! So chuck e cheese it is!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I don't work for any agency.

However, I do have a very large multi-worksheet Excel spreadsheet that I use to track posting patterns regarding certain themes and particular posters. I like to hyperlink worksheet cells to actual posts on the forums too if they hold 'interesting' or 'useful' personal information.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join