It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Agents are there on ATS?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bushi

Yes governments do run on defecits, which is ok since we can slam the taxpayers later. Since those tax payers will be us it will be ok cause we will throw in some tax breaks!! So chuck e cheese it is!!!

It will be tricky since I have pledged to reduce all kinds of taxes down to 0 in my one world government. We will have to rely on China for today's pizza! We will first fly to China and explain to them we represent a new sovereign nation. Please don't tell them we are planning on taking over all of China too until they loan us the 19.83 cents needed for a pizza with everything on it.

Later when they demand the 19.83 back we will threaten them with our weather machine.

Please do not tell them we do not have a weather machine!

(skillfull ploy of planting disinformation that my new two person but one world government does not have the power to manipulate the weather)

(skillfull ploy of planting disinformation that my new two person but one world government is not backed by a treasury bursting at the seems)

(skillfull ploy that my new two person but one world government will be in China today and not out taking over Ohio!)

(skillfull ploy to boost weapons sales in Ohio today)

(skillfull ploy to boost weapons sales everywhere today because if they know we aren't really going to China why should they believe us on Ohio?)

Chuckie Cheese sounds great to me!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
A possible case in point. please note that I am not blaming the MOD who killed this thread as I have no Idea what transpired in the removed posts. Still This story deserved to be vetted and it never reached that point . www.abovetopsecret.com... the author of this post i believe brought a important sighting here and was hit personally by a few posters . He might have overreacted if im anywheres close to reading into this right . Still, mission accomplished . Thread dies fast.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Ya, funny huh! I tell ya its the whole religion, alien,
NWO thingy jigger. If we ever focused on one frame,
we would finally see the whole picture and that would
truely and finally awake the masses.

Society is based on a "religious paranoia".
(spirituality and religion are VERY different mind you,
one comes from man, the other?)

The newly "freaked out" would run rampant from wild
panic because they could not handle it mentally,
thus overiding fundamentalist authority, possibly.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
There is no doubt that a site such as this that discusses a myriad of topics and some that have consequences for us all that it must attract the attentions of the security services the World over.

There will be a number of different types using various means to achieve their objective and using various methods be it traps, disinfo, lies or support.

The Good Agent:

He/She willl support your argument and get you to open up to discusss your views more openly maybe even sending u2u's e-mails etc to gain your trust.

The Bad Agent:

This person will shout you down, won't directly discuss the topic in question, will use all manner of tricks to bad mouth you and discredit your character.

Disinfo Agent:

The methods used here would be to lead you down the garden path, to take you away from the subject matter you want to get to the bottom of. To us smokescreens to muddy the waters and the subject so it morphs into something quite different.

These are just a few examples for you to ponder on, but I am sure you can add many more siting examples of their work.

The object of this thread is to see can we actually tell the difference between those who are here for genuine reasons or not. Secondly, what impact have these people had on this site since its conception.

Be VERY careful about what you post going forward Magicmushroom- You are now on our RADAR.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Honestly do you think the government really cares about what people post here??? Alot of people think this is a place for nut jobs anyway so no one will believe whats here...

Now that you have been misdirected...

You are totally wrong!! There are no government officials on this site!!!

LOL,

oooops gotta go back to work at area 51, the alien inmates are getting restless.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think ATS is a part of operation Garden Plot. It is set up to find you all out and list you. So who are the agents, how about the whole site.

Here is a link www.uhuh.com...

Here are a few quotes

Annex A, section B of Operation Garden Plot defines tax protesters, militia groups, religious cults, and general anti-government dissenters as Disruptive Elements. This calls for the deadly force to be used against any extremist or dissident perpetrating any and all forms of civil disorder.

1. GENERAL Opposition forces or groups may attempt to gain knowledge of this plan and 'use that knowledge to prevent or degrade the effectiveness of the actions outlined in this plan. In order to protect operations undertaken to accomplish the mission, it is necessary to control sources of information that can be exploited by those opposition forces or groups.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by AmenStop]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AmenStop

Ermmmm.....Amen......the OWNERS of this site take great pains to protect the identies of everyone who signs up. AND, YOU would be included in that protection.

If you THINK some nefarious forces from outside could infiltrate....and learn that I bought three pizzas from Pizza Hut two days ago....or that I check my email, now and then....OR....perish the thought! That I actually have an opinion on something, and that puts me at some sort of risk....well....just keep checking your rear-view mirrors twenty times a second, because THAT'S how they get ya!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

See See they are watching *--*Looks in rearview mirror*--* Its ok though because I have my super secret aluminum foil anti mind control hat with radar absorbing paint, which I really really like because it helps keep the voices in my head and not in the hands of the CIA who is really just a pawn of the NSA who directly works with the KGB on all matters pertaining to the NWO.

I am quite sure that these messages are not transmitted anywhere that the government can get ahold of them. But just in case, I have put my super secret technique to use on all my computer cables, even on the dog cause he is watching now and he might be coerced by one of the above agencies to reveal what I have typed...... "sshhhhhhh dont tell them"

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Admiral, I have been on the lists a long time and they can all go and kiss my hairy bootie. The point is that it is the unpaid thought police that are the real threat and not the real agents.

Thats the whole point of this thread, how the masses are mind contolled to suddenly start spying on everyone free of charge not realising that they have become unwitting pawns in the big game. The Nazis and the Commies had it down to a fine art. And many others have and are using the same tactics. I could site dozens of examples but I think most people are aware of them.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Jonny, Im not paranoid thank you and I know that there are those at work on ATS and many other places. I suppose all the FBI files that existed on alleged commie supporters in the US in the sixties never existed. Or anyone who is politically active does not end up on file.

Info gathering is just that because knowledge is power and no matter how insignificant something may seem to you its not to others. The habits of the people come under great scrutiny and everyone is at it even supermarkets who monitor customers shopping habits etc.

Contol the people and you control power and the money there is nothing new in this and only the very naieve would believe it to be not so. I work for the UK Government which allows me access to certain info so I know its true.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

short answer....NO, there is no agents here. With the questions and response of the many kids on here you think the dis-info, wrong info, twisted info, opinions only thinking they HAVE the answers, no proof postings.
I rest now.............bye

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

There is no doubt that a site such as this that discusses a myriad of topics and some that have consequences for us all that it must attract the attentions of the security services the World over.

I think they security services the world over probably read this site for humour.

Have you assembled any statistics on the kinds of posts that get bumped vs those that don't?

The ones with real proof and intelligent discussion with sourcing and facts - don't last.

The ones without solid background and proof - get bumped forever.

IE the myriad of posts on "atlantis" "nibiru" etc, after they have been thoroughly debunked. There is even a sticky thread in the lost civiilzations forum with linked to 50 atlantis threads, yet people still post about atlantis everday.

my conclusion is people in general don't do their research, and take too much at face value - hence why religion still exists.

people come here for escapism and fantasy, not reality - a few years ago when I joined I thought I could get some genuine help with something I experienced, but all I got were some ridiculous ritualistic fantasy stories from some people, and one other person who was trying to use my story thread to advertise their book.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Davood]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
"Agents"...on ATS????

bu ha ha ha ha ha....wa wa wa wa wa!!!!!

EDIT to add....more laughter.....'laugh, laugh, laugh....'

[edit on 2/27/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
NO agents on ATS? WTF? Really? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!
BBBBWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
Cough, Cough BBWWWhahahahahahahahhahahha!
You guys kill me! Lets go talk about 9/11 or aliens some more!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA , I'm out of breath now quit it!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Jonny, Im not paranoid thank you and I know that there are those at work on ATS and many other places. I suppose all the FBI files that existed on alleged commie supporters in the US in the sixties never existed. Or anyone who is politically active does not end up on file.

Info gathering is just that because knowledge is power and no matter how insignificant something may seem to you its not to others. The habits of the people come under great scrutiny and everyone is at it even supermarkets who monitor customers shopping habits etc.

Contol the people and you control power and the money there is nothing new in this and only the very naieve would believe it to be not so. I work for the UK Government which allows me access to certain info so I know its true.

Thanks for that! Anyone ever heard of subliminal advertising?
HAhahaha, I'm still cracked up over that last post. OMG!

Hey whacker, who do you work for anyway? Hehe

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Doda, nice tRy but the thread is not about me its about agents here on ATS. Who do you think they are and why are they here?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I could use a good agent- one that doesnt take 15% off the top, only 10. And gets me GOOD jobs, not acting gigs in stupid commercials..

Wait- what agents are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I know that MM, I was just being silly!
Um, as far as the rest of it, I invoke the fifth!

We know who we are by the tactics used
that were posted earlier, somewhere before.
Got it?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join