It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Invented Rap Too Destroy The Black Community!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
reply to post by pieman

Just to clarify the CONTEXT and WORD USAGE in this man's post - SPOOKS means "SPIES". I don't want to hear some bull# about racism.

That is all.

Actually, "spooks" are members of the alphabet agencies

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
reply to post by Afrosamurai

You couldn't be more wrong about rap. What we call rap actually has a long history in Africa as way to tell stories. A strong rhythmic beat makes it easier to remember the story as it is being told, and makes it easier for the audience to follow along.
It is the same technique that comedians us. Comedy routines have a similar rythm, just much slower.
The real problem is gansta rap, which IS violent and encourages listeners to commit crimes.
But the CIA created rap to dystroy the black communities? Give me a break those white bread tighta$$es would have a clue where to start with something like that. (In case you wondering, I'm white, I don't listen to rap unless I have no choice, and I am a musican, and somewhat of a musical historian, so I do have a little bit of a clue whereof I speak.)
As far as the CIA pushing drugs to the Black community, I can't say. No evidence has ever been prevented to me

Actually, tribal "African" circles encourage the men to rape the women.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned but.. Dimebag was shot to death at a concert and last I checked, Pantera wasnt rap.

What a brutal thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by drsmooth23
Afrika Bambaataa would let out a zulu war cry if he saw what this post is insinuating.

If Biz Markie is CIA, then i am the leader of the Disinfo movement.

talk about name dropping. Eminem? fidycent? even my 80 year old grandma sadly knows who they are. she must also be a CIA operative...

Do some research before you go and talk about about a whole culture.

Madvillain, De La Soul, Aesop Rock, People under the Stairs, Pharcyde, KMD, J-Live, J-Dilla, Brand Nubian, Mos Def, Blackalicous, Clutchy Hopkins, Oh No, 1200 Techniques, Beat junkies, Arrested Development, Heiroglyphics, Handsome Boy Modeling School, Souls Of mischief, The Streets, Black Moon, Blackstar, Gangstarr, Quasimoto, KRS-1, Jurrassic 5, Deltron 3030....

I could go on for days. These are rappers who, Gasp, talk about important things in life. I can respect Patsey Cline and Hank Sr, but i bet youll never listen to any of the above mentioned people because you sound so close minded.

sucks for you.

Afrika Bambaataa uses Masonic code

50 Cent is a CIA operative

Most of those rappers either are Marxists or use Masonic code

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicholaswa
"Actually, the president is only half Black. The white half is related to George Bush and Dick Cheney. Plus, he only has a 70% approval rating, and is being blamed for wasting more money on bailouts."

Actually, you're insistence that he is "half-black" betrays your intolerance. He's black. The black community decides who is black, not you.

Secondly, ONLY a 70% approval rating? How old are you? Don't you know that's a terrific rating?! And who is blaming him for "wasting more money on bailouts"? The Congressmen who approved the bailouts? I don't get it...

If you're going to talk politics, please, please make some sense...

His mom was as white as the driven snow. Ever seen pictures of her? Ever seen his sister? She's Indonesian and married to a Chinese man.

Plus, Barack Obama is not even the first Black president either.

Well, he's getting the blame for the bailouts. I don't tell these bulls'hit "pundits" what to say

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

i could believe this more.....

but at the same time... if you are so stupid that you cant make decisions unless a song tells you to do it, then your culture should be destroyed. case closed. stop being such a sheep.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Again, the black community decides who is black. They reserve that right, as it is the most fundamental right of ANY community on the planet - to decide their membership. For someone else to decide their membership for them is extremely disrespectful, to say the least.

Race relations in America have a convoluted history...once upon a time, the federal government mandated that anyone with one drop of african blood was black, period. we've also had a three/fifths rule...

and finally, pundits say lots of things, it doesn't make them true.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

OH, and...Barack Obama is most certainly the first Black President of the United States. The Articles of Confederation don't exist anymore. So, quit trying to cloud the issue with obscurities, he is OUR first black president, period.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I am only responding to this because , i couldn't resist any longer. There is a group called "BLACKALICIUS" ---Changed my whole perspective about rap. Gangsta Rap it is not , Conscious music it is.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Marxist or Masonic? There is a huge difference, you know!!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Afrosamurai

Id buy it.
Rap music now days though sounds like the utterances of a bunch of retards.

Rap music has created this sort of gangster mentality, in all groups of people white and black.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nicholaswa

Joel A. Rogers and Dr. Auset Bakhufu have both written books documenting that at least five former presidents of the United States had Black people among their ancestors. If one considers the fact that European men far outnumbered European women during the founding of this country, and that the rape and impregnation of an African female slave was not considered a crime, it is even more surprising that these two authors could not document Black ancestors among an ever larger number of former presidents. The president’s names include Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Warren Harding, and Calvin Coolidge.

The best case for Black ancestry is against Warren G. Harding, our 29th president from 1921 until 1923. Harding himself never denied his ancestry. When Republican leaders called on Harding to deny the "Negro" history, he said, "How should I know whether or not one of my ancestors might have jumped the fence." William Chancellor, a White professor of economics and politics at Wooster College in Ohio, wrote a book on the Harding family genealogy and identified Black ancestors among both parents of President Harding. Justice Department agents allegedly bought and destroyed all copies of this book. Chancellor also said that Harding's only academic credentials included education at Iberia College, which was founded in order to educate fugitive slaves.

Andrew Jackson was our 7th president from 1829 to 1837. The Virginia Magazine of History Volume 29 says that Jackson was the son of a White woman from Ireland who had intermarried with a Negro. The magazine also said that his eldest brother had been sold as a slave in Carolina. Joel Rogers says that Andrew Jackson Sr. died long before President Andrew Jackson Jr. was born. He says the president's mother then went to live on the Crawford farm where there were Negro slaves and that one of these men was Andrew Jr's father. Another account of the "brother sold into slavery” story can be found in David Coyle's book entitled "Ordeal of the Presidency" (1960).

Thomas Jefferson was our 3rd president from 1801 to 1809. The chief attack on Jefferson was in a book written by Thomas Hazard in 1867 called "The Johnny Cake Papers." Hazard interviewed Paris Gardiner, who said he was present during the 1796 presidential campaign, when one speaker states that Thomas Jefferson was “a mean-spirited son of a half-breed Indian squaw and a Virginia mulatto father.” In his book entitled "The Slave Children of Thomas Jefferson," Samuel Sloan wrote that Jefferson destroyed all of the papers, portraits, and personal effects of his mother, Jane Randolph Jefferson, when she died on March 31, 1776. He even wrote letters to every person who had ever received a letter from his mother, asking them to return that letter. Sloan says, "There is something strange and even psychopathic about the lengths to which Thomas Jefferson went to destroy all remembrances of his mother, while saving over 18,000 copies of his own letters and other documents for posterity." One must ask, "What is it he was trying to hide?"

Abraham Lincoln was our 16th president from 1861 to 1865. J. A. Rogers quotes Lincoln's mother, Nancy Hanks, as saying that Abraham Lincoln was the illegitimate son of an African man. William Herndon, Lincoln's law partner, said that Lincoln had very dark skin and coarse hair and that his mother was from an Ethiopian tribe. In Herndon's book entitled "The Hidden Lincoln" he says that Thomas Lincoln could not have been Abraham Lincoln's father because he was sterile from childhood mumps and was later castrated. Lincoln's presidential opponents made cartoon drawings depicting him as a Negro and nicknamed him “Abraham Africanus the First."

Calvin Coolidge was our 30th president, and he succeeded Warren Harding. He proudly admitt

[edit on 24-2-2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
finish quote

He proudly admitted that his mother was dark because of mixed Indian ancestry. However, Dr. Bakhufu says that by 1800 the New England Indian was hardly any longer pure Indian, because they had mixed so often with Blacks. Calvin Coolidge's mother's maiden name was "Moor." In Europe the name "Moor" was given to all Black people just as the name Negro was used in America.

All of the presidents mentioned were able to pass for White and never acknowledged their Black ancestry. Millions of other children who were descendants of former slaves have also been able to pass for White. American society has had so much interracial mixing that books such as “The Bell Curve”, discussing IQ evaluations based solely on race, are totally unrealistic.

I’m Dr. Leroy Vaughn and that’s my view."

and this:

"Five Negro Presidents (Paperback)
by J. A. Rogers (Author)
(5 customer reviews)

Presidents Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, Warren Harding and Calvin Coolidge all have something in common, according to a few past and present historians they all had African-American ancestors.

see 2nd link, please

I wouldn't be at all surprised - after all, we're all a mixture of Lord knows how many different "races"'
and, according to most anthropologists, if we go back far enough, we're all related to the first "humans", who came out of Africa.
Source(s):
www.geocities.com...

www.amazon.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hosta420
I am only responding to this because , i couldn't resist any longer. There is a group called "BLACKALICIUS" ---Changed my whole perspective about rap. Gangsta Rap it is not , Conscious music it is.

Blackalicious sucks.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Again, the black community decides who is black. They reserve that right, as it is the most fundamental right of ANY community on the planet - to decide their membership. For someone else to decide their membership for them is extremely disrespectful, to say the least.

Race relations in America have a convoluted history...once upon a time, the federal government mandated that anyone with one drop of african blood was black, period. we've also had a three/fifths rule...

and finally, pundits say lots of things, it doesn't make them true.

Black or "negroid" is a "race" of people who all exhibit certain common characteristics. The most prominent of these characteristics are skin color, hair texture and direct African ancestry. That rant about the "black community" is sadly misguided.

I never said it was true, just that people are saying it.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I'm not going to call them out. Study their lyrics and it will become obvious.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

The case "against" Andrew Jackson was a political ploy by a contemporary opponent. It was debunked a long time ago. (Jackson, btw, was an unapologetic white supremacist, and one of the worst presidents ever.)

Did any of these "five negro presidents" advertise themselves as such? I thought not. So, the point remains valid...our current President is our first African American President. Is it really, really necessary to contest that assertion?

It is important to understand J.A. Rodgers' motives in assigning blackness everywhere he looked...it doesn't mean all of his assertions were correct...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

I'm not going to call them out. Study their lyrics and it will become obvious.

Of course you're not, because you have no case, and no point. Study their lyrics? I'm a 31 year old black male...I've grown up with this stuff...could recite lyrics from most of those on that list...could probably talk circles around you regarding hip hop...so PLEASE...maybe YOU should study their lyrics before making such asinine statements...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
In Europe the name "Moor" was given to all Black people just as the name Negro was used in America.

This is plainly untrue. Look up the word "Moor." It was/is used to denote a particular ethnic group, not ALL blacks in Europe.
Kind of calls the credibility of that quote into question, doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Correction: you'd be sure to refer to me as a "half-black" male. But, here in the United States, I'm treated as Black by prospective employers, landlords, etc. It's an inescapable consequence of my skin color. I'm as Black as anyone else I know, but I'm sure you'd insist on calling me something else, because, of course, your notions of correctness are superior to mine, and what do us dumb black folks know about anthropology anyway?

Sorry for the aggressiveness, but I get REALLY sick of people insisting that "half-black" is anything other than black. Walk a mile in my shoes and then try to make such a ridiculous statement. You'd choke on those words...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join