It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Invented Rap Too Destroy The Black Community!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The Black Community has been devestated by Rap and the Rap life style. Look it up! People who listen to rap are more likely to commit a crime then people who listen to country. You never see a drive by happen because one person liked Toby Keith and the other liked Garth Brooks. You never see a shooting at a country concert because some one wore a red shirt and another a blue shirt or had their hat tipped the "wrong" way. Hell you never see shootings at country concerts period. Or rock and roll ones, or techno, or Weird Al, or pop, any thing. Rap concerts? It's not a party unless some one is stabbed or shot or beaten. And what about the music? Rock and roll does have drug refrences, like Cocaine, but it isn't like Rap where the lyrics are about killing some one for their drugs and rape their "baby momma" afterwards.

And what does this have to do with the CIA? They traffic drugs into the black community to keep them down. What other ways could they get to them? What could they do to make the black community more likely to do drugs? Invent rap music and the culture of if you don't act like a "gangsta" and do drugs you're not really black. Put up front men like 50Cent, a guy who's parents were dentists and make more money then he does, still, and claim he was a gangsta who had it hard in life. Then what music does he put out? "Shoot that mofo, rape that b.... curse word curse word shoot some one if they look at you wrong curse word!" Eminem? Guy was born and raised in Kansas City, what does the CIA do? Train him to lie about growing up in Detriot and act like a gangsta.

It makes sense. If they listened to country or rock or pop would they be out there killing each other for wearing the wrong color? Would they beat some one to death for liking the "wrong" artist? Would they waste their money on jewelry instead of schooling? If they hadn't been ingrained into believing that without the giant gold clock hanging from their neck and wearing their pants around their knees is what made them "black" would they do it? Would they shoot some one for stepping on their shoe if they hadn't been brainwashed into believing that was the proper response to that situation by rap?

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Wow.....this thread could not be more wrong. And its borderline racist.

Didnt need more than one line to get my point across.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This whole theory seems absolutely ridiculous to me.
Eminem did actually live in Detroit btw.
I mean, I am FROM Detroit, saw ads for his shows at the Shelter
and St. Andrews back in the day. Give me a break man.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
Wow.....this thread could not be more wrong. And its borderline racist.

Didnt need more than one line to get my point across.

Oh, I don't know, I'm reading it as a companion piece to Hip-hop indeed comes from Freemasonic practices.

Rap seems to be very much du jour! Why can I never find a skiffle conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
the most sterotyped thread i have ever read. First of, your on about gangsta rap, which i have to agree is pritty awful, but it the media who pump out that image, there is alot of good rap out there, Eminem i belive is a very good rapper, if you listen to his songs that aint just on the radio and tv, he is very talented and raps about very important things, such as shootings between pointless rivalry. 2 pac did do some very good songs, many about the illuminarti. Rage against the machine has good rap lyrics, and there is more.

Violence isnt only just with rap, rock has its ugly side also. You hear about when the rolling stones hired the hells angels as security and members of the croud got killed?? Black metal has a VERY ugly side, a band member once shot his band mate and ate his brains, for some petty argument.

These things happen in every genre of music and every were you go.

For the record, the people who listen to gangsta rap most are middle class white kids.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

How is it wrong? The CIA has been smuggling drugs in for decades to destroy the black community. They invented rap to do the same thing! And who would want this? The republicans of course. They push for harsher drug laws, then use the CIA to get drugs to the people who won't vote for them, and there you go they can't vote because they are felons. Create a whole music culture that is all about drugs, rape, murder, gang warfare, and teach them when they're young that if they don't act like a thug they aren't really black. What do they call the ones that read, go to school, do well? Oreos! Because they've been brainwashed to believe that succeeding by brain and skills is a betrayl to the "black" way of life. Nope, the only way to be "black" is to be a gangsta thug. This is what the CIA wants them to believe. How do you explain rich white and black children being groomed to act and lie like they were poor and lived in the worst parts of town? You think there wasn't a better rapper who actually lived in Detroit then Eminem? You don't think there was a better rapper who didn't have rich parents then 50 Cent?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
this is waaaaay past stupid. Rap music is a way for some people to express how they feel & how they live-- a positive way, more like a plan, to escape the life they live. its poetry. & one thing pple need to understand that its just entertainment, even if the lyrics are true. not all pple who listen to rap wanna kill themselves because suicide in the black community is rare, just saying. also, not all music is negative-- you have alternative rap & pop rap just to name a few. you wanna attack music--then how about that Death Metal crap--now that will make you wanna kill yaself [laughs]............ just a note:: if you dont like it, dont listen!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
it sounds like your sayin "its all the white mans fault", im sick to death of hearing that.

face it, there's arse whole culters everywere, theres arse whole rockers, poppers, hip-hoppers, jazzers, blues, classical, ect

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Asderff

Uh, how is every curse word and then some with a "Shoot the b... for steppin out on you" and "He looked at you wrong kill the ....." poetry? How is brainwashing from a young age to go out and kill, rape, steal, and do drugs poetry? It's all part of the CIA's plan to keep the black community down! They used drugs for decades and then used music. What's next?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Few interesting points, but lots of just plain wrong disinformation too. What about all the positive rap music out there? Did the CIA create that too? In the beginning there was no "gangster" rap so was Grandmaster Flash and Run DMC CIA operatives?? LL Cool J must have been already working for the CIA at the tender age of 16 writing love songs for them

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afrosamurai
reply to post by PokeyJoe

How is it wrong?

It's wrong because rap came about from poetry groups like The Watts Prophets and The Lost Poets, who were borne of the social upheaval stemming from the civil rights movement. In fact, before it devolved into gangsta rap nonsense, many hip hop acts dealt primarily with socio-political commentary, much like punk back in the day (In fact, I'd say it was like the black community's version of punk). A better argument would be that the CIA appropriated rap culture for its own ends as a means to divert such revolutionary political anger. And as far as modern rap destroying the black community, I'm not so sure, seeing as how middle class white kids are by far the biggest consumers of the crap that passes for rap music today.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afrosamurai
reply to post by Asderff

Uh, how is every curse word and then some with a "Shoot the b... for steppin out on you" and "He looked at you wrong kill the ....." poetry? How is brainwashing from a young age to go out and kill, rape, steal, and do drugs poetry? It's all part of the CIA's plan to keep the black community down! They used drugs for decades and then used music. What's next?

You do realize white kids love rap, don't you?

And you do realize white kids do drugs?

Heroine and crack are epidemic in the suburbs

Meth is killing the people in rural areas.

Yes?

I do believe drugs are ruining our country, blame the drug cartels maybe they push the drugs to bring down this nation, by destroying our young, black or white.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Have you ever listened to 70's rock music mate? Its full of that stuff. Black sabbath, Led zeplin, Pink floyd (pritty much just drugs though with the later)

Your just starting to sound like one of them fundamentalist christians who want everyone locked up in a little bubble to protect everyones from the evil germs that lerk in the outside air, and the harmful words that may hurt our feelings.

I do agree with you that gangsta rap has gone out of hand, not the swearing and such, just the complete lack of soul that used to go into rap. once again mainstream has gotten hold of a decent genre's, and strangled it for what its worth. His a little history of the origins of rap for you, just so you may learn that all rap aint just bitch's and whoes...

Blues-Soul-RnB(before that got strangeld and stuck in bad relationship songs)-rap.

Never hear buddy guy jammin about bitch's and whoes.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Drug Cartels like... the CIA! They've done every thing they can to destroy the black community. Why do you think a black kid who does well is called an Oreo? Why is it when a black person does well in some thing other then sports or rap or drug dealing he's betrayed the life? Also, when white kids listen to this music do they then go out and shoot people? No. Because they haven't been brainwashed into believing that is how they should act. They aren't called Oreos if they go to school read a book, do well. They aren't told from a young age that if they don't shoot some one for stepping on their shoe that they aren't really white.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Echo, Echo, Echo (slowly fades) echo.....echo..........................echo.........................

stop being rasist.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I didn't realize the CIA were so artistic.

Maybe they deserve more credit than they get.

Not everything is a conspiracy btw.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It would seem to me that there are good and bad examples of art from ALL musical genera. Do you have anything besides opinion to back up your claims of C.I.A. involvement?

There are rap & hip-hop artists who have more of a positive message such as Eric B & Rakim, Tribe Called Quest, The Beastie Boys just to name a few.

So now is the time for us to react Take a trip through the mind and when you get back Understand you’re third eye seen all of that It ain’t where you’re from, it’s where you’re at
Eric B. & Rakim (In the Ghetto)
www.lyricstime.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Its not racist! They've been brainwashed by the government for years now! You can't do well in school that makes you like whitey. You can't go too college for some thing other then sports that makes you an Oreo. You have to do drugs, be in a gang, act like an animal or you're betraying your race. That is what they have been taught. It is all part of the CIAs plan to keep them down! Much like with the drug smuggling.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
Blues-Soul-RnB(before that got strangeld and stuck in bad relationship songs)-rap.

Never hear buddy guy jammin about bitch's and whoes.

No, but Buddy Guy certainly dealt with 'bad relationship songs' which have been a staple of blues, R&B and soul since the get go. In fact, I'd have thought bad relationships were part of the triumvirate that make up the bulk of the lyrics, the others being money and God/Devil.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I would love to have some video of the planning sessions.

First, we'll all wear our pants below our butts.
Second, we won't actually sing, we'll just say the words to a simple rhythm.

I'm sure it will catch on.

Third, We can use hand gestures and call them gang signs.

Forth, We can have women will little clothing on in the videos and the boys will love it.

This will certainly ruin those poor black people that are trying so hard to make something of themselves.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join