It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Invented Rap Too Destroy The Black Community!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Afrosamurai

Hmmm... If I am not mistaking, I believe the first rap that actually played over the airways was featured in Blondie's Rapture in the late 70's. A female lead and all white. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they are accredited with the 1st "mainstream" use of rap......

~Hyp

[edit on 24-2-2009 by HypnoAsp]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
reply to post by gottago

Damn, that Blondie spits hot fire!!!

LMAO!!! This is a list of the greatest rappers of all time. 1, Dylan, 2, Dylan, 3 Dylan, 4 Dylan, 5, Blondie.

I need y'all to go to Queens, and bring me back a sugar cookie, or I gotta shut the studio down.

So seriously...If the OP theory holds true, who created that crappy stuff Yanni puts out? And to what end? Or what about that damn Peruvian flute band stuff?

[edit on 24-2-2009 by midnightbrigade]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The only thing rap has destroyed is music!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afrosamurai
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Drug Cartels like... the CIA! They've done every thing they can to destroy the black community. Why do you think a black kid who does well is called an Oreo? Why is it when a black person does well in some thing other then sports or rap or drug dealing he's betrayed the life? Also, when white kids listen to this music do they then go out and shoot people? No. Because they haven't been brainwashed into believing that is how they should act. They aren't called Oreos if they go to school read a book, do well. They aren't told from a young age that if they don't shoot some one for stepping on their shoe that they aren't really white.

And this is where I tell you how wrong you are. When a black person is called an "oreo" or "uncle tom" it's usually said by another black person (lord knows whites are afraid to say anything these days due to anything they say being considered "racism"). Blacks are not betrayed for life if they do well for themselves by whites or any other race than their own. I know I'm leaving out a lot of other races but honestly lately whites and blacks have completely segregated themselves into two completely different cultures.

What's this mess about white kids not shooting up people. Look at school shootings. The difference here is instead of it being over petty drug and gang related crap they kill due to the crap they have to put up with because of bullies and the like. They make one big statement that's heard around the world (the Asians have recently caught on to this as well).

Now honestly look around and tell me why it's the "CIA's" fault for issues plaging the black community. Once again, the blame is placed elsewhere and because of that, things will never change.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Yeah, Yeah, right, and the NSA destroyed the basic teachings any normal kid would be granted so wannabe conspiracists like you spell " TOO" instead of "TO"

I'm so pissed off my English doesn't allow me to be more acid. I'm said to be weird, but man, I owe you a beer for that crazy theory.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I do not know where this head is heading.
One thing i know is for sure:
White people have not the eager against black as predecessors have.
We now lieve in a better more open society.
Proof ? You now have a black president who is admirable too.
Now no matter how much WE the people have improved i cannot say the same about politics and the people above our heads. Whoever people are in control. All the care about is milking us while having put the reallity they want into our minds.
Its not a matter whether they milk a black or a white cow...
They all produce the same milk.

Now i may live in Greece and be a bit different culturally but the thread tittle sounds rubbish. -No offence but:

CIA Invented Rap Too Destroy The Black Community! ???????

Come on! Get on your feet. Life is not easy and nothing comes without great effort.
I am here with you in the effort side of things.
You know something else?
The system sucks too! But it is what it is.
If some of us do not stand tall enough it will just be like that.
So move your efforts to where it counts.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Its true. I have listened to hip hop from the beginning. Sugar hill gang and the Hank love show which would only air at 2 in the morning in 1981. In the late 90's consciousness rap was the standard. Enter Sony who bankrolls interscope records and gangster rap is born. Music that couldnt even get on the radio because of its inherent viciousness ,was suddenly on all the radio stations. Research it yourself! BTW George Bush Sr. was on the board of sony at the time. There was also the iran-contra affair going on at the same time. Village Voice actually did a pretty good article connecting all the dots.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I had to chuckle when I read the thread title.

Did MI6 invent Ska and proper Heavy Rock to destroy the white community?

Maybe the CIA also invented skiffle and rockabilly? Or punk and goth?

Fact is, supporters of different styles of music have been taking pot shots at each other for years. The genre doesn't matter. its purely a throwback to tribal living, where groups of people who identify with form rivalries with other groups of people.

Its nothing new at all, and if you don't believe me, watch Quadrophenia, or talk to some old school rockers. Violence was as much a part of those scenes as it is the rap scene.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I must agree with one of the first responses.........most racist crap I have read on this site. How many of you here are familiar with the rap culture or the history of gansta rap. I really don't think Tupac, Dr. Dre, and Snoop were planted by the CIA.
I can just imagine a headline like this, "NWA has links to CIA". LOLOLOL

My kids listen to this stuff and I have heard tons of interviews with rappers where they complain that the promoters and record companies won't even take seriously any music that is not full of that garbage. Unless of course the rapper is already a huge star and will make a ton of money on name recognition.

I guess this is a conspiracy site so I can see somewhat the reason for the OP,but really this is quite ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

Now i may live in Greece and be a bit different culturally but the thread

tittle sounds rubbish. -No offence but:
CIA Invented Rap Too Destroy The Black Community! ???????

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
To destroy the black community? Well that sure backfired, it's destroying the white community more than it is the black community. Thousands of white women are raped by black "gangstas" every year as well as thousands of white men who are also killed by the so called "gangstas".

Rapping was invented in Scotland long, long ago (even blacks know this, the rapper Snoop Dogg can be seen wearing a scottish kilt below) so if you ask me rap wasn't invented to destroy the black community, it was invented to destroy the white community in scotland!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hmm, just realized I hit an extra o when typing the title. Still, point remains the same. A kid is brainwashed from birth that he needs to be a thug, a gangsta, or else they aren't really black. They are Oreos or Uncle Toms if they go to school so they can become say, a doctor. What? You went to school and became a pilot? That's not gangsta, what you doing Oreo? Working for the man, Uncle Tom! And why are they called that? Because they've been told since little that unless they're on the streets shooting up rival gangs and dealing drugs they're not really black. And how does the CIA get this message across? Through agents like 50Cent and Eminem. Take a guy from Kansas City and groom him to be a "native" Detroitian. Take a guy who grew up with rich dentist parents and make him out to be a real "gangsta". Or what has Obama been accussed of? Talking like a "white man". Why? Because since birth they've been taught that unless they speak a certain way they aren't black. The CIA has been using drugs to kill and maim and destroy the black community is it really that hard to believe they could create or use rap to do the same? Elvis wanted to work for the government, at least that's the story we're told. How do we know that he didn't? A white man sounds like a black man... Hmm, Eminem sounds familiar.

As for MLK and how he spoke, he was an enemy of the CIA. He was killed by the CIA. His own children have called for a real investigation since they don't believe the crap story that we've been told.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
yeah, so who the hell goes around calling kids that study oreos? other black people.
who calls them uncle toms? other black people.

is there a cia plant in every black classroom and on every street corner?
who sells white kids drugs?
did the cia invent teeny bop pop rubbish to rot white kids minds?
white kids are called nerds and beaten up for studying, who organised that?

take some freakin' responsibility for the problems in your own circle, encourage others to do the same and work to change the cancer in your culture instead of looking for spooks to blame.

and as for MLK, well the CIA probably sht JFK aswell, so what? the CIA don't like any anti establishment group, it's not that he was black, it was that he called for equality. get over yourself.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
If they did, they only manufactured the crap that is coming out nowadays.
There's enough pure artistic hiphop. You just don't find it on TV.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Afrosamurai

I am so curious as to where you come up with these ridiculous statements??? You cannot possibly be serious with what you are saying here can you??? This post is laughable it is so far outside of the realms of reality.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorRusso
To destroy the black community? Well that sure backfired, it's destroying the white community more than it is the black community. Thousands of white women are raped by black "gangstas" every year as well as thousands of white men who are also killed by the so called "gangstas".

Rapping was invented in Scotland long, long ago (even blacks know this, the rapper Snoop Dogg can be seen wearing a scottish kilt below) so if you ask me rap wasn't invented to destroy the black community, it was invented to destroy the white community in scotland!

Snoop Dog, biggest retard I've ever seen, his rymes suck too, why the hell is this loser so popular? Because he puts an "izzle" on the end of all his words?

I can't stand that guy, Like I said in a previous post, rap is crap, especially now days.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This is quite the amusing thread. I never would have suspected that Flavor Flav was an agent for the CIA. Those clocks around his neck actually contained sophisticated recording devices back in the day. Some of those clocks actually broadcast low frequency subliminal messages to the masses.

Come on. Rap in all of its forms evolved out of Hip Hop which began in the early to mid 70's in New York City. I grew up watching the evolution on MTV. When I was a kid it was Grandmaster Flash, Kool Moe Dee and Run DMC. Remember break dancing and the movies Beat Street and Breakin. Unfortunately, that innocent music evolved into the current mix of crap they call Gansta Rap. IMHO these gansta rappers have no talent and are certainly not musicians.

All music evolves. Some forms die off along with the bands like Winger, thank God or simply morph into something else. Early Rap/Hip Hop was great at sampling and mixing of other songs into modern tunes.

If the CIA is behind Rap then they must be behind Punk and Death Metal too. Sounds rather strange doesn't it?

[edit on 24-2-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I cant think why anyone would dissemintae this rubbish other than some kind of underlying racist agenda unconcious or otherwise. You really have to look at yourself if you perscribe to this uneducated and pathetic diatribe which is wrong on so many levels. Even if this was true its still wrong within its poorly constucted context, rap music has a percentage of it which is "gangster" the same way film has gangster movies. Heck even country has violent or misogonist lyrics, but to white wash an entire genre is pretty dumb. We are dealing with a view which serves only to cause trouble and stir up feelings of which ironicaly it accuses its "perpertrators". If we take the same view with all the same unfounded statements we can also say:

The FBI has invented Mafia Films to destroy the Italian community.

Yup its that pathetic. I think peoples media association of Hip Hop culture (of which Rap pertains to its music arm) has somewhat to do with shaping this unwarranted view. As somebody myself who has grown up listening to rock and rap and classical music I can see why people are scared of things they do not understand or who do not reflect them or their perceptive standpont. When hip hop first started as a cultural movement it was the reflection of the poor people in that area, and yes there was gangster rap right at its inception. There was also alot of crime and depravity in the community which Arts job is to reflect and in so doing so control the fear that these things put out. Yes there is a case that the record industry has found it easier to market and sell the violent exciting artists to the sheeple, culturally tasteless masses as both a rebellious antidisestablishmentarian symbol, the # you face of a scared maskless suburban punk kid trying to tear things down, but this is not really the case. Alot of poor rap if you really analyses the lyrics, get past the gun culture of which the NRA perscribes too, we see a cultural reflection of materialism which permeates through all our magazines and advertising, all our programmes. Is it not a good thing to this association woth the "bad"? Its alot more honest if you want to look at it that way, but maybe you prefer to see the shoulder sweater wearing preppy playboy set lounging on yachts drinking courvoisier smoking Dunhill in your Time/Life magazines safe in the knowledge that their guns are locked away.

Maybe you should be more interested as to why it is illegal to see people consentially having sex than its is too see people killing each other. Why are people always getting shot in cowboy films? My history of the old west is warped by this. I cant think of a single cowboy film that wasnt fuelled by revenge and killing. Or am I just being too stupid.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorRusso

hey! is it by chance i studied in Scotland?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Frankly I just think you have way too much faith in CIA. I truely doubt that a public servant i really sitting there trying to orchestrate the take down of a community by creating a genre of music. The sheer agony of trying to get that done would cost in the millions, if not billions. No government agency would have that as an agenda. the government is not monitoring your every move, frankly they just don't care. Think of the logistics of having hundred if not a thousand employees sitting at terminals tracking people's every word or move. its nuts. Now tracking a few select people sure, that is just good inteligence, but really, you give government too much credit.

Punxd

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join