It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Game In town- You should probably watch this soon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
I'm glad he's joined us here, now one question I have is that as I am from the UK, are similar reports able to be found here and if so what would they be named and where would they be?

Per the UK, I glanced a year or two ago to see what I could find. I came across the House of Commons AFR (Annual Financial Report) on a Google search.

You should track it down also. When you look at the corporation and ownership list, "they own just about all of the primary businesses and rental and commerce property in London and elsewhere in the UK.

I stopped there, but if I took a guess, I would imagine all of the other parliamentarian groups own all the rest.

WJB

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
I want to point out that some of this information provided in the video just does not add up.

If the missing amount of money from revenue is hundreds of billions or even over a trillion for a state like NJ which today has just under 9 million people, how does it make sense that the amount of money is that high?

I admit I have not done any investigating at all, im just trying to figure out how a state of 9 million can get over $100,000.00 per person and then hide it. I lived in NJ for over 20 years and never paid more than my fair share, which over 20 years did not even come close to what this video is claiming.

There is "NO MISSING MONEY" There is the "corporate structure" of NJ local governments and the way they have allocated their investments into many different arena's. Keep in mind "State Government" is but one incorporation. Every City, County, Enterprise Operation (EXP: NJ Turnpike - Garden State Parkway - Port Authority of NJ, Community Colleges, State Universities, etc.) is its own separate government corporate entity.

In NJ, if you compiled the liquid investment assets (not hard assets) of all local governments in NJ, and "if" every resident (man, woman, and child) was an equal shareholder, the value of their ownership would equate to about a million dollars each now.

But alas, "you snooze you loose" and over the last 100 years, the corporate government structure (run mostly by attorneys now) shifted the wealth under their control and direct benefit, and as is obvious in NJ, the NJ government syndicate views the residents of NJ as further plums for the picking with NJ having one of the highest tax rates in the country and most repressive laws in the country.

The government corporate machine continues to grind away at its people, the people keep scratching their heads saying "theirs something wrong here but I just can't figure it out", and the inside players keep laughing their asses off all the way to the bank.

Per repressive laws in NJ, NJ will confiscate your firearms at any opportunity. Thieves do not like armed prey, but disarmed prey are "finger licking good"

DEMOCRACY is two wolves & one sheep voting on what to have for lunch.

LIBERTY is a well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote.

WJB

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thiaoouba Prophecy
There is no debt it's only in their operating budget reports. Now we have the proof we need. Let us wield it wisely and let us all be PAUL REVERE. Spread the Word. I have a huge HUGE network as in big shots not just numbers but educated and wealthy in the "LINKEDIN" NETWORK. Anyone else Linked in? I know some very close friends of mine on a different network of their own have 150,000 that are in their own network that they can spread the message to. BOTTOM LINE SPREAD THIS VIDEO LIKE WILD FIRE.

I am colleagues with the younger brother of the former Mayor of Huntington Beach California and I will bring this up to her as soon as I can. I had lunch with her the other day. I wonder if she knows this.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Thiaoouba Prophecy]

Here is the 2007 Huntington Beach, CA CAFR for 2007 - www.ci.huntington-beach.ca.us...

Your "wisely" comment is very apropos due to the money involved and the cats that have their teeth firmly implanted in it.

Per the wise part, I would suggest looking at the scope and size of that government (employee base; total investments; total money taken from the populace from "all" revenue streams), as of 2008 and compare it to 1965 after accounting for inflation and population increase to determine the scope of growth of this munching machine.

Government was not meant to grow, grow, grow, and take it all over by investment and expanded revenue streams, it was meant to be a basic service agency and fundamental protector, in a limited capacity of and for the people.

Well, the best laid plans of mice and men do go astray. The CAFR shell game is in analogy of like a group of foxes who discovered cloak-ability to become invisible whereby they could walk into the hen house and have their fill each and every day without repercussions from the farmer as the farmer screams: "All of my chickens are disappearing, but it can't be the foxes, I haven't seem one for months."

Per that comparison of 1965 to 2008, the growth and takeover factor "is the elephant in the room" they can not justify unless they say the intent was to become the new Russia with a capitalistic - fascist twist. It is their "Achilles Heel".

Per the remedy, that is the site I launched in November - TaxRetirement.com...

In effect after application, it returns ownership "of it all" back to the people and not government.

WJB

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I have stepped into this thread to clarify a few points.

I can not monitor the thread and continue to reply, it would takes a lot of time, and would cause me to fall behind on many other things I must do now.

I think everyone has gotten the idea of "The Name of The Game" now as to what government has developed into, so take the ball and run with it and keep it to the "Kiss Principle".

DO NOT try to let others misdirect you by swamping you with leaves in the forest, or make an issue out of "one" leaf or branch from the forest. Stick to what the forest has become (the people use to be the forest and now government is and has taken over the forest) This is NOT the way it was supposed to be.

The founding fathers would be be rolling over in their graves if they knew what has transitioned here in this country out of apathy; masterfully orchestrated circumstance for profit; and a ruthless government structure (again mostly operated by attorneys now) that "took it all over by investment" and fascist control.

I will try to check in once a week if I can. The government boys have me in their cross hairs to take me out come April 8th. I will have to play a little hard-ball in return before then to try and stop it. (I don't want to go there with further disclosure as to what they are setting up, I just need to focus on what I need to do, so don't ask)

If I am successful in playing hardball come April 8th, I will still be here. If not, they will have taken me out.

I strongly suggest creating groups in your local venues to gear up for the implementation of the TRFA's TRF initiative. ( TaxRetirement.com... )

The people are going to have to play hardball too if they wish to get it done.

WJB

[edit on 1-3-2009 by CAFR1]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'm surprised they'd still try that after you've made an appearance here. I mean wouldn't that make you a martyr?

I know it sounds cliche but if they took you out, 30 or 40 more would take your place. They would have to know that.

However, if they do still try then damn you must really be on to something.

Again thanks for stopping in.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Mr Headshot]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by robwerden

I think some of us have essentially the same problem understanding and accepting this monumental story.

But is it possible that someone can summarize the full argument, and elaborate how and where the undeclared huge sums are in 2009, and who is controlling them.

Mike F

-

I am anxious that people will understand absolutely, all that Mr.Burien is explaining to us. This is monumental and many people dismiss any need to understand anything. WE MUST GET THE WORD OUT.

I am working on a letter right now that will encourage those I write and email to look into this. I would like your 2 cents, any additions that you may like to add to it when I am done. I want it to be professional yet enthralling. I am not that great of a writer. But I do think that I can write at times something motivating enough to jostle someone.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Thiaoouba Prophecy]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I have seen a lot great things on his site and am compiling them into a letter now.

cafr1.com...

For now I am just going to use a lot of the above from Walter's Website.

I am sure SENATOR Dr.RON PAUL Knows about this but I am going to emaill him about this either way.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
I'm surprised they'd still try that after you've made an appearance here. I mean wouldn't that make you a martyr?

I know it sounds cliche but if they took you out, 30 or 40 more would take your place. They would have to know that.

However, if they do still try then damn you must really be on to something.

Again thanks for stopping in.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Mr Headshot]

"REALITY CHECK"

A few select well placed government boys and girls in AZ over the last ten years per WJB have been having fun in a purely criminal fashion under the color of law or networked behind closed doors playing the: "Pull the wings off the fly routine and watch it rattle around on the table." The damage to me has been severe and heart-wrenching. Most you would have been scraping off the floor with a butter knife five times over.

In reality, if they took me out today through closed door action, maybe someone would hear about it, government disinformation agents would confuse most issues, the perpetrators would continue to laugh every day all the way to the bank, and 99% of the populace would be glued to the TV watching the latest media head fronted up hype story.

The only one other truly competent individual who was not part of the gang that had the intelligence, experience, and understanding to push forward in a practical way after I briefed him in 1999, that was Gerald Klatt ( CAFRMan.com... ). He died (may have been killed) on his birthday, July 11th 2004.

For the next three years I kept getting emails from across the country: "Mr. Klatt will not reply to my emails, can you help me?"

In reality, if I dropped of a heart attack today, or was set up on a sting to be thrown in jail and eliminated, what would happen is my email in-box would back up with notes saying: "Mr. Burien, I have emailed you four times now. You are being very discourteous in not replying, I guess the issues you were dealing with didn't mean anything anyway ..."

Someone in the string compared me to Mr. Cooper" He lived about 20 miles from where I am now in Saint Johns. They set him up and murdered him on his property on a fronted up legal action and one 25 year old Sheriff shot him five times in the back snuffing out Mr. Cooper's life. Here "Karma came to play", the same Sheriff Officer that shot Mr. Cooper, a year and a half latter was out on a motorcycle ride, hit some sand as he went around a corner, and flew off a step embankment. Kiss his ass goodbye.

If I had a net worth of say a hundred million dollars when I started this disclosure, I would not have lasted a year. The government syndicate looks at money as power and would have taken "definitive action to take me out".

At the time I started national disclosure I was stripped of equity and any enjoyable life right through to date. Most would have ducked for cover a long time ago over letting their life, children, business, and piece of mind be stripped away from them one layer at a time down to the bone. I have been forced to play the survival game over the last ten years as they play their pull the wings of the fly game.

Well, it is push come to shove time again. If I am successful in playing hard ball as I mentioned earlier in this string I will still be here. If not, I won't.

I wish people would truly grasp what I am bringing forth, and especially the remedy offered by the application of the TRF initiative as seen through TaxRetirement.com...

I told my good friends back in November when I launched that site one of two things were going to happen in the next two years.

1. I would be dead.

2. I would be one of the most popular guys in the USA

I am striking for option number two.

Any who want to see my case files from 1995 through 2008, they are on my site. Do an "advance" Google search just on the CAFR1.com site and use key words such as "Court" or "kidnapping" or "rape" or "Judicial misconduct", etc. Over 1200 documents are there.

WJB

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I will personally try to get in touch with Catherin Austin-Fitts, through her website solari.com... If for no other reason then to alert her to this thread. George Noory is a big fan of hers, maybe there is someway to get Burien's work on C2C through her somehow? No reason not to try.. some times the hardest part is just making the initial contact.. I know she'd be interested.. I'm not positive, but I believe I've heard of CAFRs before & I think it was her that brought the subject up.

Anyway, I think it'd be great if we could collectively keep the ball rolling.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This thread really is mind boggling. Thank you Mr. Burien for taking the time to register here and answer the questions put forward.

I would join you and fight this to the death. Unfortunately I am a Canadian citizen and what happens in America is frankly out of my grasp. But I want to see positive changes. Im looking for a reason here in Canada to dedicate my life to fight for our children and grand children.

You are a great man and a great American. Keep us updated on any changes.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative

Explain again why some show like 60 Minutes or Oprah bust this story wide open? It doesn't make sense to me that it could be kept secret like this. It's in plain view!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Mr Burien, thanks again for your input.

i am trying to explain the situation you elaborate on to someone and find it difficult to summarize from the lmaterial you produced. Is there any single source that is concise and expository?

Mike F

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is blood boiling information.

Why do they need all that greed and money grrrrrrrrrrrr. They make us break our backs working so they can have all the greed they want. We are already cattle to them.
If there is such thing as reincarnation i hope its a painful one for them.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Going beyond the inevitable "All politicians are crooks" histrionics, are a pile of still to be unanswered questions.

For starters, how hard were the off the books investments hit in the last year? Is this a factor in them crying poor now? Is their hidden well going to run dry? How are these investments taxed for capital gains? In whose name are the filings? How much gets siphoned off to whom and how?

I scoured the Net hoping for a second opinion analysis of this ginormous story, but almost everything is a few years or even a decade old. Often just reiterating what has been said with little examination.

I'm hoping someone can present this story in a more accessible telling to facilitate understanding and disseminating.

If this is what it appears to be, it is bigger than everything else on this forum by a factor of 10.

Any feedback appreciated.

Mike F

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CepheidVariable
I will personally try to get in touch with Catherin Austin-Fitts, through her website solari.com... If for no other reason then to alert her to this thread. George Noory is a big fan of hers, maybe there is someway to get Burien's work on C2C through her somehow? No reason not to try.. some times the hardest part is just making the initial contact.. I know she'd be interested.. I'm not positive, but I believe I've heard of CAFRs before & I think it was her that brought the subject up.

I think thats an awesome idea! we really need to get him exposure. Please do! Lets keep the awareness spreading people.It is the center theme to succeeding in the disclosure attempt!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CepheidVariable

Don't expect a reply from Ms Austin-Fitts. Her staff have given up opening the thousands of cold call emails she receives.

A quick check at Google shows this story have bobbed up and down for a decade. Alex Jones and Jeff Rense, among others, have done interviews and coverage.

With so many hungry freelance financial journalists and economic whizzes and out no one seems to have tackled it yet.

Mike F

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CAFR1

Hey Walter, sorry to hear those scumbags are pulling at your wings. Your video and your story are simply incredible. Wishing you all the best from New Zealand, mad respect

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I wonder what Ron Paul could do with this information? And how would we go about informing him?

Infuriating to say the least.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well lets just throw it out there then, what if they are ALL dirty. Just at varying degrees and perhaps I COULD be reaching with a generalization but lets just say, the all are.Then what?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join