It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will US troops kill American's ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by branty

I will support the Constitution agains all enemies...foreign and DOMESTIC...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
To the military guys on here who are promising to save us and "help" us weak whiners on here --

what makes you any different from the German soldiers under Hitler, the Chinese soldiers under Mao, or the Soviet soldiers under Lenin?

I still have no answer to my questions:

Will you pull up in my driveway in a military truck and bang on my door pointing a machine gun and order me and my family out the door with my hands up, stick out my arm for my forced innoculation, and then on to a truck to be dropped off at the train station headed to the nearest FEMA camp?

Or will you come for me at 4:00 a.m. in a van, sneak in my house, and will I wake up with a machine gun in my face?

Will you and your guys shoot my dog, or just gas him?

Will you go through my house and take all my food, burn down my house?

Nice to know you won't shoot me, but what about the rest?

That's what I want to know. Have you been trained to round up American citizens to go to a FEMA camp? We've heard others on here say that such training is not being done at all, that all this practice here in America is for rounding up people overseas, not American citizens.

Is that true? I guess if you aren't coming around to people's homes brandishing machine guns and phony soft-kill vaccines loaded with bird flu and a one way ticket to a FEMA camp you wouldn't have to worry about anybody "threatening" you, now would you?

You work for the NWO, so how can you claim to be innocent? How many people have you killed and/or enslaved in Iraq or Afghanistan, how many teenaged goatherders have you rounded up to meet your "terrorist" quota, handed them over to psycho sadists to be tortured and beaten, teen-aged boys who haven't a clue what's going on other than how to herd a goat. How many doors of Iraqi families have you kicked in, blown up, buried families alive in the rubble, burned alive?

Mr. Tough Guy. You think we're weak because we aren't out there killing with you. You are the weak one, for not having enough conscience to stand up for right, for selling your soul, not only doing these evil things but ordering others to do them, intimidating others to be like yourself, as you were intimidated. You are the one who lives in fear, unable to say boo to anybody of higher rank than yourself.

Your cause is not righteous. You are part of the most evil empire, the most evil army the world has ever seen or ever will see.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

Hey Smart guy.

Did you read this?

Alright, we'll play this game.

Let's go down the list.

1) I don't work for FEMA - so no.

2) Is there a good reason? Did the father shoot at me? If so tough # - shouldn't have rolled the dice. If nothing happened to put me in danger, then no.

3) WTH? No - I'm not a medic.

4) Are people using their "defensive firearms" to "defend" against me and my soldiers? If so - then yes - they can't play with toys they can't be responsible with. If they haven't presented a danger to me - then no.

5) I'm not a looter - so no. And to add - It wouldn't matter if I took your store of food or not anyway - regardless of your situation, I'm getting 3 hots and a cot.

6) Do you know anything about the constitution and bill of rights? That whole "troops having quarter in American homes thing" - - yeah - that's not happening.

Now - you need to be extremely careful before you start accusing me of being similar to a German soldier circa 1940-44. I'm not the guy who is going to be the blank face with an assault rifle out there in the cities of America shooting people for no good reason. I'm sick and tired of having to repeat these same two things on this forum, so let me do so again.

1) I SWORE ALLEGIANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. NOT TO ANY ONE PERSON.

2) I AM DUTY BOUND TO NOT FOLLOW UNLAWFUL ORDERS.

Apparently you have no clue about my history on here. Here are a couple of links for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So there you go.

If you have any further questions - feel free to throw them in. But like so many others on here - I'm sure your half-paranoid drivel is going to get abuout 50+ more stars and you're going to completely miss the point of what I'm saying - but there are your answers plain and simple.

Finally. Don't you ever presume to compare me to Nazis. You should be so lucky there are people like me in the military. It's # like this and what other people on here say that makes one almost "ALMOST" think twice about giving a damn. Keep that in mind.

Guess not.

There's your answer to your list from before - Again.

Read the replies to your posts before you start trying to hurl half-intelligent insults and drivel about people you don't even know.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by mf_luder]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

When did I say I'd help you?

LOL

I said I wouldn't murder you. I've got my own friends and family to worry about.

Help you.........

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Yeah. We're oh so evil.

I guess those are evil schools we're building in Iraq.

I guess those are evil water purification plants, evil power grids and evil hospitals.

I'm sure that was the evil right to vote we gave all their people.

I'm sure those were evil gatorades we gave out to those kids at the orphanages there in Iraq.

I'm sure those guys (Iraqis) I still talk to through email - I'm sure they're evil.

I guess that time I didn't shoot that dog in front of it's owners - I'm sure that I was really doing that because I was brainwashed and it was an evil act of mercy.

Dude - you need a reality check.

I'm glad you're one of the ones who are all screen-tough behind your little computer and you feel you get a chance now to do some soldier-bashing for once in your pathetic life. But stop. You sound like a damn fool. Do some research and at least READ THE REPLY TO YOUR POST before saying you're not getting answers. Can you read English?!? If so - READ.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

These replies to myself were a tear down of Salt of the Earth's post - not just trying to reply to myself a bunch.

I need to go get my evil razor so I can shave my evil face.

It's almost time for evil work.

I'll evilly sign on later and make some more evil posts.

Have an evil day.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I don't think troops/soldiers/police/whoever have the luxury of a conscience when being ordered. Marines never break the chain of command...orders are followed or people die...while you sleep comfortably in your bed at night under the very freedom that they provide...as in you can't handle the truth. As in all those Nazi soldiers, people, just like the US troops, who were the ones forcing prisoners in a straight line and shooting thus to see how efficiently they could exterminate while saving ammo. These people cease to be human under the right conditions. I remember some story of a Nazi soldier asking a mother of 3 to choose which child should be spared or else he would kill all of them. Those who have studied psych read on the Stanford Prison Experiment, the shocking experiment also whatever the name of it is. Human nature is human nature. Don't let em pervert you. Not to say this will difinately happen but it could, easily.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by djr33222]

[edit on 26-2-2009 by djr33222]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

You still didn't say if you would or would not force me to get on a truck and take me to a FEMA camp.

You still didn't say if you would split me up from my family.

Would you? I've asked now four times.

Why else would you be coming to my house brandishing a machine gun? If you were just going to people's homes to pass out literature or whatever, you wouldn't have to worry about defending yourself. People don't shoot at people coming on their property unless they feel very threatened.

Would you come on the property of an American citizen and threaten them with your gun, threaten to deprive them of their liberty, their property, to split them up from their family, to confiscate their home and things they own, their vehicles, anything?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by CyberMerk7. Yes I am a tough guy and yes I think your pretty weak. You are one of the many uninformed psychotic weirdos that are too stupid to keep your mouth shut.

BUT if you had ever been a soldier you would understand that I and WE defend you and your right to be stupid so carry on young man. Go to the gym, eat some protein and grow up weirdo.

Well I proudly served in the USAF and this isn't an example of the indoctrination and code of honor I received in the military. To belittle the citizens that pay your salary, develop an attitude of superiority [us against them mindset]
But something about this post smacks more of "Soldier of Fortlune" magazine than actual experience. Most real vets don't feel the need to defend themselves or belittle anyone that wasn't in the service. Perhaps the concept of "Honor" isn't as important as it was back in my day. I guess times change.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by whaaa]

You know, there was a post yesterday I think, that was about agents and so forth on ATS. Your reply "smacks" of an attempt to phish for more info. If I were in the USAF I am not sure that I could judge acurately any of the other services and determine who on where has what combat experience. As I recal, the USAF is not trained in combat, and there have just now in the last 2 years actually started participating in patrols and such, (by the way, they are getting their clocks cleaned). Besides, the public is not afarid nor is MR SLAT afraid of the Air Force knocking on his door. They are questioning, Army, Marines, Blackwater and other Merks that would be the candidates that would knock on the doors. Since the USAF is very thoroughly trained in "Be nice tactics" and "kill you with a keyboard skills" there is not any question where they stand in military society. Take it as you will.

Soldiers whom you speak about that have skulls on their tanks and tattoos and such are not neccessarily taking honor and pride in killing or policing. They are dealing with the reality to "do what is neccessary" IOT defend those in need and that is the residual. What keeps them doing the tasks neccessary that cause that in the first place, are the results in the faces of those whom are thankful. The looks on the faces of the children, families and thankfull communities.

Anyway, I will defend all of my soldiers against the likes of MR SALT. He is an attempt to destroy what you and many other kids and soldiers stand for and work so hard for. I will use sick humor to antagonize him in an effort to reveal him as a rediculous example of what is wrong with the liberals that we protect. Yet we still do it. If you find that your distinct sensitive little USAF training can not take this combat humor then join the Marines.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

You still didn't say if you would or would not force me to get on a truck and take me to a FEMA camp.

You still didn't say if you would split me up from my family.

Would you? I've asked now four times.

Why else would you be coming to my house brandishing a machine gun? If you were just going to people's homes to pass out literature or whatever, you wouldn't have to worry about defending yourself. People don't shoot at people coming on their property unless they feel very threatened.

Would you come on the property of an American citizen and threaten them with your gun, threaten to deprive them of their liberty, their property, to split them up from their family, to confiscate their home and things they own, their vehicles, anything?

Thanks.

First of all - I've said this three times now.

I don't work for FEMA - so no.

Secondly. What possible reason could I have for splitting your family up? Can you name one? Who's to say I would even be in your area? Or for that matter - when SHTF, who's to say I'll even still be in the Army or taking orders?

Finally - if there is some legitimate reason I come onto someone's property - the only reason in my mind I would do so is to check to make sure people were safe in light of a disaster or something similar. If I'm required to carry a machine gun or a rifle - no - I'm not going to have it in your face while I'm talking to you. Conversations generally aren't productive that way.

Now.

If you come to the door with a rifle in my face - you're going to have issues. Serious issues. But - seeing as a situation X where I would still be in the Army is highly unlikely - no. I wouldn't come onto your property threatening you w/ a weapon.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CyberMerk

LOL, well thanks for the back up brother.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

All you're tellingl me is that you don't think you'd ever come on my property brandishing a machine gun and order me on to a truck, split me up from my family, or confiscate my possessions including any weapons I may or may not have because you don't think you'll ever be ordered to do so, or won't be in the military to do that.

That's not what I asked you. I said, If you are ordered to do that, to come to my house with a truck and a gun and get me in that truck, take me off to a FEMA camp, a Rex 84 camp, would you or would you not do it?

Do you consider that a lawful or an unlawful order? You said you would not obey an unlawful order. So do you consider it lawful for the government to force people to go to a FEMA camp if they don't want to go? To force them to take a vaccine if they don't want to? Do you think it's lawful to take people's defensive weapons away from them, to steal those weapons that belong to them? Do you think it's lawful to confiscate people's vehicles, or any other property they have, because a military superior says to do it?

Actually I think you do work for FEMA, answer to FEMA. FEMA is one of the agencies under the Executive, just as the Military is, and all agencies will cooperate and work as the President commands. Am I wrong? Is not Homeland Security merged with DOD and FEMA anyway?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

All you're tellingl me is that you don't think you'd ever come on my property brandishing a machine gun and order me on to a truck, split me up from my family, or confiscate my possessions including any weapons I may or may not have because you don't think you'll ever be ordered to do so, or won't be in the military to do that.

That's not what I asked you. I said, If you are ordered to do that, to come to my house with a truck and a gun and get me in that truck, take me off to a FEMA camp, a Rex 84 camp, would you or would you not do it?

Do you consider that a lawful or an unlawful order? You said you would not obey an unlawful order. So do you consider it lawful for the government to force people to go to a FEMA camp if they don't want to go? To force them to take a vaccine if they don't want to? Do you think it's lawful to take people's defensive weapons away from them, to steal those weapons that belong to them? Do you think it's lawful to confiscate people's vehicles, or any other property they have, because a military superior says to do it?

Actually I think you do work for FEMA, answer to FEMA. FEMA is one of the agencies under the Executive, just as the Military is, and all agencies will cooperate and work as the President commands. Am I wrong? Is not Homeland Security merged with DOD and FEMA anyway?

You my friend, are an idiot.

I do not work for FEMA.

And you know what - I'm getting the impression that no matter how many times I answer your little barrages of questions, you'll continue your little "I hate soldiers" tirade.

I have nothing against you at all man.

But get real.

If you really can't read the last 4 or 5 posts I've made and figure out that I'm not coming for you - then you might need to consider going back to school or something. I saw the stars on your post - LOL - that makes me laugh because there are other people like you... paranoid.

I am NOT coming for you....

If that's not clear enough, maybe you should stop asking. Because you're starting to get on my nerves. "All I said was......." I answered all of your questions.

Just because you didn't get the answers you expected doesn't mean if you keep asking you'll get new ones. Grow up.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by mf_luder]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Did you ever answer the OP question? I may have missed it.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
My only answer to this: read the book "Ordinary Men" by Christopher Browning. It'll scare the hell out of you.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Did you ever answer the OP question? I may have missed it.

They answered that they would not shoot American citizens as long as they didn't threaten them.

But they will not answer whether they would come to round us up. They would only say it would never happen that they would be put in that kind of situation. That's not an answer. They could both be put in that exact position tomorrow, and even if they are never put in that position, that's not the question I asked them.

Why will they not answer my question? Because they don't want to admit they would follow any order their superiors told them to, including and especially rounding up American citizens, breaking up families, and taking people off to camps to be sorted and culled.

Nor will they admit to whether or not they have been trained to do such a thing to the American citizens. Actually, anybody who has done it in Iraq, is trained (desensitized) to do it here.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

it's because the answer is YES. upon orders.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Wow.

As of this point - I'm no longer responding to your ignorant posts.

You seriously can't read?

I've told you 3 times now.

No.

Is that clear enough?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
American troops wont go around killing people. However, they will defend themselves if fired upon. Look people, a One World Govt and Currency is inevitable....no sense in fighting it (literally) and getting yourself in trouble.
I worry about the break down of society (chaos and violence) but it will be better on the other side of the transformation. It took some time to come to terms with it but it is the only rational conclusion when you really sit down and think about it from all perspectives. I will hate to see the US lose sovereignty but the way to look at it as we now do the states w.in the USA. It should be the same within the larger World Govt Structure.
Peace and Love.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yea, I am sure they would, if given the order, but then again you have to remember that chances are that a majority of them (hopefully) decides not to listne to those orders. But there would be soldiers who would kill Americans, thats without a doubt. In The end it up to the person to decide what he/she wants to do. The business plot for example, the corporations and strong elites members were going to give General Smedley Butler 500,000 US Veterans to stage a coup on the white house, that my friend would have turned ridiculousy bloody. So yes, I would say so, after all they had the troops ready to go, all they needed was for someone to lead them, Luckily Butler, the patriot said nope and spilled the beans about the staged coup. So yes it is possible and yes the troops would do so, but there would be some/many that would not follow through with those orders.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
Yea, I am sure they would, if given the order, but then again you have to remember that chances are that a majority of them (hopefully) decides not to listne to those orders. But there would be soldiers who would kill Americans, thats without a doubt. In The end it up to the person to decide what he/she wants to do. The business plot for example, the corporations and strong elites members were going to give General Smedley Butler 500,000 US Veterans to stage a coup on the white house, that my friend would have turned ridiculousy bloody. So yes, I would say so, after all they had the troops ready to go, all they needed was for someone to lead them, Luckily Butler, the patriot said nope and spilled the beans about the staged coup. So yes it is possible and yes the troops would do so, but there would be some/many that would not follow through with those orders.

You are exactly right.

Thanks.

Unfortunately - this entire post won't come across the way you intend it to. Not when people don't want to believe.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join