It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will US troops kill American's ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

I can only imagine. I am asking for too much I know.
There is no way you could know how many nutcases
there are in the military.

After a tour in that sandtrap, I imagine to come home
halfway sane is an accomplishment deserved of a medal.
I have a hard time justifying why we are there in
the first place but does not matter now anyway.
Thanks again!

[edit on 24-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by whaaa

Kent State was done by national guard,not Vietnam vets,we have been blamed for that for forty-one years.Get your history straight.
Same creed, different uniform.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaBears

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by whaaa

Kent State was done by national guard,not Vietnam vets,we have been blamed for that for forty-one years.Get your history straight.
Same creed, different uniform.
mass confusion, large crowds, broken commications, what did he say ?, shoot , dont shoot , stay back back, .........bang

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by Jenna
No they won't. As mfluder said, soldiers aren't brainwashed.

Yes they will, and mfluder is wrong, soldiers are completely brainwashed.

Just look on the boards and see how many military people still have a worship of authority that was instilled in them by their training. Look at some of the avatars that glorify war, violence, warriors and especially the corp'.

They will follow orders by a superior! Military training is all about not questioning orders, Protecting your brothers in arms and having a "we vs Them" mind set. The THEM is determined by the officers. And you don't get to be an officer by being a malcontent and thinking for yourself.

It's easy to program young men and women into thinking and believing
their mission is the only thing worth fighting and dieing for.

And the MISSION is determined by the Superior officers and the grunts will get with the program or else.

Actually basic training is one of the most effective "Brainwashing" tools devised by man. Far superior to Public school systems.

Never forget the soldiers in the Nazi army were just ordinary citizens before they were in the army and they were manipulated to round up, gas, torture, and kill 6 million of their fellow human beings.

You think it can't happen here; THINK AGAIN!!

[edit on 23-2-2009 by whaaa]

LOL - I'm sorry I didn't catch this one sooner.

How are you going to tell me that I'm wrong that I'm not brainwashed? Did the military brainwash me to say I'm not brainwashed? LOL - please man.

I've been in the Army 7 years and I've met about 2 people I could consider to have been brainwashed. You can't tell me who I am.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
First off - I am "the Sergeant" - a Staff Sergeant to be exact.

Secondly - if you check my profile, I'm not exactly all the way anonymous.

If you have any further questions - feel free to throw them in. But like so many others on here - I'm sure your half-paranoid drivel is going to get abuout 50+ more stars and you're going to completely miss the

I am sure that if any of the scared little whiners had ever been soldiers, they would not be curled up in their fetal positions crying about what authority will do to them. it is no use trying to explain to them why WE defend them and their rights. There is no turning them. There is no educating them. They will continue to be hateful angry little people whom were left behind in the race to be an honorable man.

You can whine, cry and be afraid all that you want, in the end, it is US SERGEANTS that will be their to save you and see to your health and wellfare. There is no reply or quote that you can post that will change that since our mission is to provide for the weak and needy and provide you with safety and guidance. In fact we will even choose to protect YOU and keep YOU safe, no matter how rude and hateful and ignorant you are. That is the mission of the American Soldier and the American Cop.

It does not matter if you are American or not, if you are a threat to the safety of myself, my soldiers or of other inoccents around you, then you will be handled accordingly as a threat. Know that it will be swift and without predjudice. if you are lucky, you will not die or be severly hurt, because then we will still come to your aid to bandage you up and ensure that you are safe and well cared for, so that later when you are better, when you have been given all of the care and time that our military can offer you in your recovery, when you are fed, and cared for by some mindless soldier, and when you return to life as a hateful individual and continue to be a physical threat to the well being of another innocent, we will be there to do it to you again.............

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CyberMerk

I'm not sure whether you were quoting me for some reason or trying to back me up.

A lot of what you said was exactly what I said which makes me think you agree.

A star for you? I think?

lol

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Ya, wow, someone musta touched a nerve eh?
I'm fine with all that macho self righteous talk.
Like I said before I value service, as I do
my fathers.(may he rest in peace)
War is for children who know no other way.

Maybe we oughta all think about some
global anger management?

I appreciate my right to be free and once again
your right to provide it. My home IS MY CASTLE.
You invade MY home without MY permission,
threaten MY family and I wont care who you claim
to be, you just removed our freedoms, anyway.
THAT would be time for war.

Otherwise, I'm good with all that.

P.S. Keep your head down out there and don't be cocky!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
You might see something like Waco where the FBI kills US citizens. They'd write them off as cultists or crazies or something.

It'll all happen so gradually that normal people won't even notice. Boil the water slowly and the frog just cooks alive.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
To the military guys on here who are promising to save us and "help" us weak whiners on here --

what makes you any different from the German soldiers under Hitler, the Chinese soldiers under Mao, or the Soviet soldiers under Lenin?

I still have no answer to my questions:

Will you pull up in my driveway in a military truck and bang on my door pointing a machine gun and order me and my family out the door with my hands up, stick out my arm for my forced innoculation, and then on to a truck to be dropped off at the train station headed to the nearest FEMA camp?

Or will you come for me at 4:00 a.m. in a van, sneak in my house, and will I wake up with a machine gun in my face?

Will you and your guys shoot my dog, or just gas him?

Will you go through my house and take all my food, burn down my house?

Nice to know you won't shoot me, but what about the rest?

That's what I want to know. Have you been trained to round up American citizens to go to a FEMA camp? We've heard others on here say that such training is not being done at all, that all this practice here in America is for rounding up people overseas, not American citizens.

Is that true? I guess if you aren't coming around to people's homes brandishing machine guns and phony soft-kill vaccines loaded with bird flu and a one way ticket to a FEMA camp you wouldn't have to worry about anybody "threatening" you, now would you?

You work for the NWO, so how can you claim to be innocent? How many people have you killed and/or enslaved in Iraq or Afghanistan, how many teenaged goatherders have you rounded up to meet your "terrorist" quota, handed them over to psycho sadists to be tortured and beaten, teen-aged boys who haven't a clue what's going on other than how to herd a goat. How many doors of Iraqi families have you kicked in, blown up, buried families alive in the rubble, burned alive?

Mr. Tough Guy. You think we're weak because we aren't out there killing with you. You are the weak one, for not having enough conscience to stand up for right, for selling your soul, not only doing these evil things but ordering others to do them, intimidating others to be like yourself, as you were intimidated. You are the one who lives in fear, unable to say boo to anybody of higher rank than yourself.

Your cause is not righteous. You are part of the most evil empire, the most evil army the world has ever seen or ever will see.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom

Maybe we oughta all think about some
global anger management?

you could be on to something, Give the world leaders a 1 year time out

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
reply to post by CyberMerk

I'm not sure whether you were quoting me for some reason or trying to back me up.

A lot of what you said was exactly what I said which makes me think you agree.

A star for you? I think?

lol

Sorry, that I messed up the quote. I am backing you up young SSG.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
To the military guys on here who are promising to save us and "help" us weak whiners on here --

what makes you any different from the German soldiers under Hitler, the Chinese soldiers under Mao, or the Soviet soldiers under Lenin?

The difference between us and them is that YOU are still alive.........

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Will you pull up in my driveway in a military truck and bang on my door ...

Or will you come for me at 4:00 a.m. in a van, sneak in my house, and will I wake up with a machine gun in my face?..........

Will you and your guys shoot my dog, or just gas him?

Will you go through my house and take all my food, burn down my house?....

Nice to know you won't shoot me, but what about the rest?.......

You work for the NWO, so how can you claim to be innocent? How many people have you killed and/or enslaved in Iraq or Afghanistan, How many doors of Iraqi families have you kicked in, blown up, buried families alive in the rubble..........

Mr. Tough Guy. You think we're weak because we aren't out there killing with you.

1. Yes and will not bang on door, just kick it in...but only YOUR driveway
2. No, to be honest, 0400 is way too early. Tough guys need beauty sleep too ya know, besides we do not use machine guns...
3. Won't shoot dog ARE YOU CRAZY, need bullets for people

4. Won't eat your food. What ever you are eating is making you psycho.... won't burn down house either. No marshmellows....
5. You maybe wrong about shooting you but I am sure the rest will be fine....

6. Killed MANY, but "...they were all bad" Have not enslaved any, no camp available. Have not blown up doors, would get splinters in face. Have not buried any families alive as far as I know. When I went to ask, they were dead....

7. Yes I am a tough guy and yes I think your pretty weak. You are one of the many uninformed psychotic weirdos that are too stupid to keep your mouth shut.

BUT if you had ever been a soldier you would understand that I and WE defend you and your right to be stupid so carry on young man. Go to the gym, eat some protein and grow up weirdo.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberMerk

So were they, for awhile.

When are you coming?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

So were they, for awhile.

When are you coming?
:

Dude, I would block you, but you are just too dog gone entertaining!!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberMerk7. Yes I am a tough guy and yes I think your pretty weak. You are one of the many uninformed psychotic weirdos that are too stupid to keep your mouth shut.

BUT if you had ever been a soldier you would understand that I and WE defend you and your right to be stupid so carry on young man. Go to the gym, eat some protein and grow up weirdo.

Well I proudly served in the USAF and this isn't an example of the indoctrination and code of honor I received in the military. To belittle the citizens that pay your salary, develop an attitude of superiority [us against them mindset]
But something about this post smacks more of "Soldier of Fortlune" magazine than actual experience. Most real vets don't feel the need to defend themselves or belittle anyone that wasn't in the service. Perhaps the concept of "Honor" isn't as important as it was back in my day. I guess times change.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Well I proudly served in the USAF and this isn't an examplae of the indoctrination and code of honor I received in the military. To belittle the citizens that pay your salary, develop an attitude of superiority [us against them mindset]
But something about this post smacks more of "Soldier of Fortlune" magazine than actual experience. Most real vets don't feel the need to defend thmselves or belittle anyone that wasen't in the service. Perhaps the concept of "Honor" isn't as important as it was back in my day. I guess times change.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house.

An honest man. I know it takes great bravery to fight in a war. It takes even greater bravery to choose the right, to fight for right no matter the odds. It's easy to join the bully who's stomping all over everybody, who has all the guns, all the money, and go blow up families and torture people, take goatherders off the hills in Afganistan, teenagers 13 or 14 who don't have a clue, and go beat their legs into jelly over a period of two days and then throw them in a pit. Or go get some toddler and rape him with a large object dripping in battery acid in front of the parents to get them to "talk." Talk about what? About neighbors who have guns to defend themselves from the invaders?

We have no business attacking countries around the world hwo have done us no harm, all because the Zionists blew up our towers and used their paid controlled lmedia to lie us into believing it was Muslim "terrorists" who did it.

The first tower explosions in '93 that failed were definitely completely and totally orchestrated and carried out by FBI. They bought the explosives, the wires, recruited the patsies, showed them how to do the job, and put most of the bombs around. But the patsies wouldn't cooperate as planned, the truck was parked too far away, and the head patsy taped the FBI guys telling them to use real explosives, and the patsy said, You want to use real? I thought this was a drill.

Alex has all this documented on Road to Tyranny.

A lot of people believe the government's whoppers on 9/11 becuasea they remember the first Trade Center bombing, have a vague recollection of turban-headed Arabs, shieks being involved. See how the government sets these things up? They build. They are patient. If they know it will take 8 years or 10 years or 15 years to get people in the right mindset to believe a false flag caper, they are willing to put out the preliminaries, just as they have been doing with the controlleld school shootings all these years. They provacateur them, they drug the kids up with their govt psychiatrists, torture the kids, split their minds, turn them into muliples, hypnotize them, set them up. Then when it's all done they say, See why we need gun control?

I think the soldiers who are going to defend America from the NWO and its military are the brave ones. The men who choose sides with Satan are the weak and cowardly, who care only for the moment, for their own supposed safety, and think they are safer going with the Devil.

Same goes for the police. Local sheriffs and local police need to start looking out for the people more, start classifying yourselfs as a "them" instead of an "us" -- align yourself with the people, not the crimials in the BATF and the feds.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

for now.

and to wrap it all up, the answer to the question the topic poses is...yes.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

for now.

and to wrap it all up, the answer to the question the topic poses is...yes.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by ~Lucidity]

That's what I said, for now. Why else do the soldiers have skull and bones painted on their tanks, devil tats on their arms? They love death and gore, trained on video games and chainsaw movies. Then they come home and get a job as psychocops, come on forums like this and brag about how strong they are, how weak we are who are being "defended?"

Defended like a bunch of cattle being herded into the slaughter house, if you want to call that defended.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by branty

Hey! Here's a "study" that explains it all perfectly!
www.youtube.com...
I may have hit the nail on the head with this one!!
Please watch this!!!
The holy grail!!!
Enjoy my peeps!
Peace - over & out!

P.S. Plug your ears, it has a little potty mouth talk!

Oh poo, I appologize, I should of sent this too:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-2-2009 by dodadoom]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join