Hip-hop indeed comes from Freemasonic practices

page: 3
12
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
An uneducated man would have an even greater incentive to join a secret society and escape the cycle of poverty.


The incentive will be there but will social mobility offer the opportunity to join an existing 'secret society'? Secret societies, more so than 'private clubs' generally get to pick and choose who joins their ranks and make-up their own rules too - no real equal opportunities or non-discrimination policies apply.

Generally speaking, what would an "uneducated man" with limited prospects &c. have to offer in terms of membership application? Incentive?


Def Jam Records was formed on a college campus


Is Rick Rubin really a good example here? Growing up in a relatively nice, middle-class neighbourhood, attending New York University, interest in Law School?


Masonic lodges all over are desperate for new members.

The Beastie Boys were also middle-class, as a matter of fact they were even more wealthy than Rick Rubin. You completely neglected to mention Russell Simmons




posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
So Blondie was from a secret society?
Since after all she was the first one to put hip hop/rap in recorded music.



That song is from 1981, so no, it wasn't the first recorded "rap" song.

The "Rapture" is Masonic code



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Stop Snitchin - comes from too many snitches dropping "dimes" on illegal activities.

"Grip"- when you "grip" a wad of cash

Long Island, NY - also referred to as Shoalin Land, Strong Island is not he main nickname for Long Island

"Dame"- means female, not bitch, cause a bitch is different than a female. Some females are bitches but All females are not bitches.

The word hood is neighborhood. Has nothing to do with Hoodies which are hooded sweatshirts.

Raising of the pant leg represents Gang Culture, right is Folk Nation, Left is People Nation.

B- comes from brother, or if a Blood Gang member, which comes from a term Black dudes used to refer to each other as in the 60s and 70s

G- Gangster, plain and simple.

Phat- Pimp Having All That, might mean dick in German, but i don't know many German speaking black dudes.

God- term used by 5%ers to refer to each other

Earth- female 5%er. Hence The Nation of Gods and Earths

Son- originated back in the 1800s or maybe even earlier, its a southern thing which made its way into NY, and its a way to either A. Disrespect, or B. habit of speech

The East Coast, West Coast rivalry was a contrived event engineered by Record companies to produce more sales. On another level, its also a Nationwide example of the more local East side vs West side vs South Side rivalries in most of the bigger cities.

Temples have their basis in Nation of Islam, and 5%er, not hip hop

Snakes comes from the biblical and societal views on snakes as slithering, evil creatures. a Snake is one who is liable to betray you.

Biter- eats, or steals, anothers lines or lyrics

New Jerusalem is another 5% term, as is New Mecca which is Detroit, and others.

Fall Back- originated in Gang Culture, meaning to retreat, or fall back.

The burning of inscense is a worldwide thing, so everybody who burns inscense is rooted in freemasonry? or maybe its smells less offensive than ganja?

Cypher- deciphering the mind. Rappers who are engaged in a cipher, are deciphering the mind.

Coming off the dome- making up lyrics off the top of your head.

i can keep goin, but seriously dude, you make lots of inferences about things you probably know nothing about. Many 5%ers are rappers, but most rappers are not 5%ers. Its disrespectful to 5%ers to use their terminology unless one is a 5%er himself (not a gang btw).

Also, most of the phrases are ebonics. For these phrases to have originated in Masonry, there had to be a Mason in the hood spreading the use of. And it takes a large consensus of people for the terms to go mainstream, and even if they are mainstream, each region in the Usa has different terms for each of these. Ebonics are seperated by regional dialects, hell, even state to state most terms differ.

And there is alot of Gang culture interspersed within Rap/Hip Hop. i'll leave it to every one who reads this to decide for themselves if Gangs are Mason created, but i can tell you personally, that if there are mason created gangs, its the exception, not the rule.

so with that, im finna bounce up on outta dis here pit yo. See yall whoahdies on the flip. peace



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by vcwxvwligen
 

This is a non-sequitar argument. I'm going to comment on certain points you made, but first I must say this. Just because a group of people has some custom doesn't mean they are the only ones who use it.

I don't get where you say "no snitching" is a Masonic thing. We instruct our members to keep the secrets they have been entrusted with. If you are alluding to that we don't snitch to the authorities if a brother has a committed a crime, you are even more wrong.

The whole "dame" comment isn't even related to Freemasonry. The clothing comment made me laugh.

The "G" does not mean generativity. I guess the obvious answer is just too obvious for you. There is no sexuality in Freemasonry.

Again, for the millionth time, there is no god of Freemasonry. There is only the God the individual brother worships. We allow men of every faith in and do not push one religious view or the other; religion and politics is not to be spoken about in the Lodge.

You seem to have a lot of sexual leaning beliefs about the Freemasons? Do you think we are a sexual cult? We are not.

You are desperately trying to connect dots (style, fly, etc) to Freemasonry. Probably, might be, these are not words that impress upon the reader that Freemasonry is "indeed" connected to hip-hop. You speak of absolutes, but back it up using possibilities and coincidences.


"Props" are used during Masonic rituals.

So Freemasonry is the only group that uses props? No one else in the entire world uses props? This is just more evidence for my non-sequitar statement.

You've basically taken a few words that may be Masonic and tried to tie them to hip-hop. From reading your thread I can tell you don't know the true meaning of anything Masonic, but you've still tried to connect some dots.


A "master of ceremonies" is present at every Masonic lodge.

What position is this called?


The phrase "It's on" probably comes from "Jah-Bul-On."

How does "It's on" probably comes from "Jah-Bul-On."? How? You are reaching here?


The burning of incense comes from the same initiation rite.

Churches do this too.

And how is Freemasonry "partially" a sun-worshipping cult? How do you partially worship?

reply to post by vcwxvwligen
 

Boaz and Jachin are in the Bible so using your thinking process hip-hop comes from the Bible.

Blue is the color for Craft Masonry (the Blue Lodge) because the color blue denotes loyalty. The Military Intelligence Corps of the US Army uses Blue as their color.

You can't use probabilities to show absolutes, it's a not a logical argument.

The phrase "I am that I am" also comes from the Bible; Exodus 3:14 (KJV)


Actually I'm not wrong about no snitching. I'm sure you've heard of the "blue wall of silence," as well as the Sean Bell case.

Actually yeah the G does mean generativity. Saying that "there is no sexuality in Freemasonry" is a typical denial argument.

If religion is not spoken about in the lodge then why is so much about Freemasonry ripped out of the Bible? And why is there a "Masonic Bible" to begin with?

Actually, Freemasonry is a sex cult.

You are misquoting me, which is typical.

You misspelled "non-sequitir"

He's called "the master of ceremonies"

The "On" is said to refer to Osiris, just like the video game "Virtual On"

Ok, if the Masonic lodge and the church burn incense, then why should "hip-hop heads" do it too? Wouldn't that be desecrating the act of burning incense?

The "sun" is a symbol of the erect penis. Instead of telling followers to worship the penis, they tell them to worship "the Son/Sun of God." The death of Jesus and his subsequent "resurrection" represent the death of the Sun.

Boaz and Jachin are supposedly the "pillars" of Solomon's Temple. I won't say what they really represent.

The New York Yankees also use the color blue

Yes, I said that.



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
The New York Yankees also use the color blue


As a Yankees season ticket holder I guess I should be happy to hear that they are all Freemasons. Maybe I can get into the dugout sometime and check out their 'wood'. Wood is obviously a Masonic reference to their 'bats'.

[tomhanks]There's no sexuality in baseball!![/tomhanks]



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
Stop Snitchin - comes from too many snitches dropping "dimes" on illegal activities.

"Grip"- when you "grip" a wad of cash

Long Island, NY - also referred to as Shoalin Land, Strong Island is not he main nickname for Long Island

"Dame"- means female, not bitch, cause a bitch is different than a female. Some females are bitches but All females are not bitches.

The word hood is neighborhood. Has nothing to do with Hoodies which are hooded sweatshirts.

Raising of the pant leg represents Gang Culture, right is Folk Nation, Left is People Nation.

B- comes from brother, or if a Blood Gang member, which comes from a term Black dudes used to refer to each other as in the 60s and 70s

G- Gangster, plain and simple.

Phat- Pimp Having All That, might mean dick in German, but i don't know many German speaking black dudes.

God- term used by 5%ers to refer to each other

Earth- female 5%er. Hence The Nation of Gods and Earths

Son- originated back in the 1800s or maybe even earlier, its a southern thing which made its way into NY, and its a way to either A. Disrespect, or B. habit of speech

The East Coast, West Coast rivalry was a contrived event engineered by Record companies to produce more sales. On another level, its also a Nationwide example of the more local East side vs West side vs South Side rivalries in most of the bigger cities.

Temples have their basis in Nation of Islam, and 5%er, not hip hop

Snakes comes from the biblical and societal views on snakes as slithering, evil creatures. a Snake is one who is liable to betray you.

Biter- eats, or steals, anothers lines or lyrics

New Jerusalem is another 5% term, as is New Mecca which is Detroit, and others.

Fall Back- originated in Gang Culture, meaning to retreat, or fall back.

The burning of inscense is a worldwide thing, so everybody who burns inscense is rooted in freemasonry? or maybe its smells less offensive than ganja?

Cypher- deciphering the mind. Rappers who are engaged in a cipher, are deciphering the mind.

Coming off the dome- making up lyrics off the top of your head.

i can keep goin, but seriously dude, you make lots of inferences about things you probably know nothing about. Many 5%ers are rappers, but most rappers are not 5%ers. Its disrespectful to 5%ers to use their terminology unless one is a 5%er himself (not a gang btw).

Also, most of the phrases are ebonics. For these phrases to have originated in Masonry, there had to be a Mason in the hood spreading the use of. And it takes a large consensus of people for the terms to go mainstream, and even if they are mainstream, each region in the Usa has different terms for each of these. Ebonics are seperated by regional dialects, hell, even state to state most terms differ.

And there is alot of Gang culture interspersed within Rap/Hip Hop. i'll leave it to every one who reads this to decide for themselves if Gangs are Mason created, but i can tell you personally, that if there are mason created gangs, its the exception, not the rule.

so with that, im finna bounce up on outta dis here pit yo. See yall whoahdies on the flip. peace



Nope, Shaolin means Staten Island, NY

At one point the word "bitch" was used to refer to any female, and the word "nigga" for any male

Nope, lots of regional gangs use colors and left and right pant legs. So was LL Cool J was a member of one of those gangs?

"B-boy" doesn't mean "brother boy." The word "brother" is used in Freemasonry

Nope, G was also used as a term of affection at one time

"Pimp Havin' All That" is ridiculous. BTW the "feather" comes from Ancient Egypt as well

The 5% Nation or the NGE is controlled by the Nation of Islam which is controlled by the Freemasons

So "son" is used in hip-hop, but not "reckon" ?

Whether it or not it was engineered by record companies, it is still Masonic symbolism

A "temple" can mean anything. Buddhists pray to a "temple" as well.

And why do you think the snake has that kind of symbolism?

Burning of incense is used to clear the air of bad energy or spirits

"Cypher" in 5% jargon also means "zero" or a complete circle or cycle

Many of the more successful "underground" east coast rappers from the 90's were 5%ers or Latin Kings
I was already familiar with all of the definitions that you provided, that's why I mentioned them

"Ebonics" didn't come out of nowhere. The word "ebonics" wasn't created by black people. It doesn't take a large consensus of people to make anything mainstream, that's what you don't understand about culture and people in general.

There are a lot of Masons "in the hood," that's my whole point !

Gangs are funded by racketeering. Nobody in America engages in racketeering without permission



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
at this point I'd rather hear what OP thinks is NOT masonic. I mean, brothas in the hood=masons, the white man keeping him down=masons. gangs=masons, police=masons, rappers=masons, debbie harry=mason.



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
at this point I'd rather hear what OP thinks is NOT masonic. I mean, brothas in the hood=masons, the white man keeping him down=masons. gangs=masons, police=masons, rappers=masons, debbie harry=mason.


I'm sure your life consist of something else



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Allow me to be the 6th (or more) Mason to chime in on this thread and ask, "Where are you getting this information you believe to be factual?" 'cause really, I'm not seeing it. I don't pretend to know things from the rap side, because that's not my own personal interest or area of expertise. On the flip side, I AM a Mason and can state with authority that a lot of the things you're saying about Masons is just wrong. If your assertions about rap are as wrong as your assertions about Masonry, (and M157yD4wn's rebuttal indicates that might be the case) then you've really got nothing left in your original statement that can stand up to analysis.



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The word "word" is probably Masonic.

This is the most rediculious thread i have read. I could see commenting on the exploitation of the hip hop culture to "dumb down" the populous but this is just ludacris. Is "ludacris" a masonic word?

Ive been involved in hip-hop scene for a long time. I dont disagree that there are some masons in the crowd. Its music. There are masons everywere. I would go as far to as that the hip-hop culture will save your a** when the SHTF. I would probably say that hip-hop is the most outspoken music group against the NWO. Do you realize that gang culture is the goverments biggest threat?

You simply dont know what your talking about. Masons dont kill cops for comming into their neighborHOODs. Have you ever been to the hood? Have you ever talked to a rapper? Have you actually ever stepped out of your house? There are WAY bigger things to worry about. Most rappers are not mainstream. They make their own music. Write their own lyrics ( which are usually very politically active) and usually work part time jobs to pay the bills while they follow their artistic dreams. You should listen to the music before you comment on it.

-if the oppisite of pro is a con then lets be honest, the oppiste of progress must be congress. -Cage
-devide quickly if you can ride with me when martial law hits, pack up the whip and hide with me.
-Maybe im crazy but i will not just follow the heard, unless its a group to lynch mike bloomburg.
-Open your eyes before you die. wake up! -immortal technique.
-Invasions and rapid monetary inflation that brought us all to the footsteps of this nation.
-revolutionaries do not fear execution, cuz the death of my physical constitution is just the beginning of spiritual evolution and god will reincarnate me as revolution....-immortal techique.

as for the eminem lyric :I am whatever you say i am" this is refering to the fedral cases that he caught because of his lyrical content. Hes saying that his words can be interpreted based on perspective. Its actually a very introspective song. You give no credit to art. Yet you go out on a limb to say that that is a masonic saying. How do you know all these sayings? Are you a mason? Ethier you are or your going WAY overboard with your reasearch.

Listen to MOSH by eminem. I believe someone posted the link.
-No more blood for oil we got our own battles to fight on our own soil.
-look in his eyes its all lies
-if i get sniped tonight you know why, I told you to fight.
-Mr. president, mr. senator- Do you guys hear us?
this all seems very masonic.

This people grew up in povery. They are products of their enviroment just like me. I would never go with "Them" and niether would any of my aquantances.

Like i said before, These people will be your saviors when the SHTF.

Ill give you quotes all day to disprove your blatantly foolish list.

DENY IGNORANCE. PLEASE.


-



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
As I sat reading the OP , listening to Public Enemy at the time , I could almost picture Flavour Flav Master of Ceremonies at his local lodge . No doubt enjoying his satanic sex rituals.
Every time I think i've read it all on here another post comes along to truely amaze me. So wrong in so many ways but absolutly hilarious.



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
One of Eminem's most popular songs contains a line which goes, "I am whatever you say I am." This comes from the Masonic phrase "I am that I am," which is a phrase that God used to describe himself the Bible. Michelle Obama used a similar phrase on the Larry King show.
So it's a Biblical phrase, not a Masonic phrase. Likewise, Popeye the Sailor Man said "I yam what I yam, and that's all that I yam". Does this make him a Mason? A rap star? Or Jesus? Or all of the above?



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Allow me to be the 6th (or more) Mason to chime in on this thread and ask, "Where are you getting this information you believe to be factual?" 'cause really, I'm not seeing it. I don't pretend to know things from the rap side, because that's not my own personal interest or area of expertise. On the flip side, I AM a Mason and can state with authority that a lot of the things you're saying about Masons is just wrong. If your assertions about rap are as wrong as your assertions about Masonry, (and M157yD4wn's rebuttal indicates that might be the case) then you've really got nothing left in your original statement that can stand up to analysis.


You've said nothing. Don't waste our time.



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yeah hip hop started in the 70's, in the USA, prior to that it was known as Dancehall and MC's been working it in Jamaica, where it came from, it was transplanted to US soil byJamaican immigrants. Sorry its not really a made in America thing, y'all just liked it and copied it. it has evolved and now represents something different, but it's roots are ROOTS.



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Sugarhill Gang - Rappers Delight


i say a can of beer that's sweeter than honey
like a millionaire that has no money
like a rainy day that is not wet
like a gamblin fiend that does not bet
like dracula with out his fangs
like the boogie to the boogie without the b oogie bang
like collard greens that dont taste good
like a tree that's not made out of wood
like goin up and not comin down
is just like the beat without the sound no sound
to the beat beat, ya do the freak
everybody just rock and dance to the beat
have you ever went over a friends house to eat
and the food just aint no good
i mean the macaroni's soggy the peas are mushed
and the chicken tastes like wood
so you try to play it off like you think you can
by sayin that youre full
and then your friend says momma he's just being polite
he aint finished uh uh that's bull
so your heart starts pumpin and you think of a lie
and you say that you already ate
and your friend says man there's plenty of food
so you pile some more on your plate
while the stinky foods steamin your mind starts to dreamin
of the moment that it's time to leave
and then you look at your plate and your chickens slowly rottin
into something that looks like cheese
oh so you say that's it i got to leave this place
i dont care what these people think
im just sittin here makin myself nauseous
with this ugly food that stinks
so you bust out the door while its still closed
still sick from the food you ate
and then you run to the store for quick relief
from a bottle of kaopectate
and then you call your friend two weeks later
to see how he has been
and he says i understand about the food
baby bubbah but we're still friends
with a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
the hip hip a hop a you dont stop the rockin
to the bang bang boogie
say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie the beat
i say hank can ya rock

can ya rock to the rhythm that just dont stop
can ya hip me to the shoobie doo
i said come on make the make the people move


In looking at this outtake from a song that is rumored to have started the whole thing, I just don't see the correlation to the Masons.
Whatever rings your chime. Can ya rock?



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeforalie
The word "word" is probably Masonic.

This is the most rediculious thread i have read. I could see commenting on the exploitation of the hip hop culture to "dumb down" the populous but this is just ludacris. Is "ludacris" a masonic word?

Ive been involved in hip-hop scene for a long time. I dont disagree that there are some masons in the crowd. Its music. There are masons everywere. I would go as far to as that the hip-hop culture will save your a** when the SHTF. I would probably say that hip-hop is the most outspoken music group against the NWO. Do you realize that gang culture is the goverments biggest threat?

You simply dont know what your talking about. Masons dont kill cops for comming into their neighborHOODs. Have you ever been to the hood? Have you ever talked to a rapper? Have you actually ever stepped out of your house? There are WAY bigger things to worry about. Most rappers are not mainstream. They make their own music. Write their own lyrics ( which are usually very politically active) and usually work part time jobs to pay the bills while they follow their artistic dreams. You should listen to the music before you comment on it.

-if the oppisite of pro is a con then lets be honest, the oppiste of progress must be congress. -Cage
-devide quickly if you can ride with me when martial law hits, pack up the whip and hide with me.
-Maybe im crazy but i will not just follow the heard, unless its a group to lynch mike bloomburg.
-Open your eyes before you die. wake up! -immortal technique.
-Invasions and rapid monetary inflation that brought us all to the footsteps of this nation.
-revolutionaries do not fear execution, cuz the death of my physical constitution is just the beginning of spiritual evolution and god will reincarnate me as revolution....-immortal techique.

as for the eminem lyric :I am whatever you say i am" this is refering to the fedral cases that he caught because of his lyrical content. Hes saying that his words can be interpreted based on perspective. Its actually a very introspective song. You give no credit to art. Yet you go out on a limb to say that that is a masonic saying. How do you know all these sayings? Are you a mason? Ethier you are or your going WAY overboard with your reasearch.

Listen to MOSH by eminem. I believe someone posted the link.
-No more blood for oil we got our own battles to fight on our own soil.
-look in his eyes its all lies
-if i get sniped tonight you know why, I told you to fight.
-Mr. president, mr. senator- Do you guys hear us?
this all seems very masonic.

This people grew up in povery. They are products of their enviroment just like me. I would never go with "Them" and niether would any of my aquantances.

Like i said before, These people will be your saviors when the SHTF.

Ill give you quotes all day to disprove your blatantly foolish list.

DENY IGNORANCE. PLEASE.


-


You could try learning how to spell before presenting yourself as some kind of authority on anything.

Hip-hop will not save my ass, the truth will.

The "Illuminati" pits two sides against one another and stands on the sidelines counting all the money. This is "dualism." Do the knowledge about that. "Gang culture" is NOT a threat to the government, because the government pays to keep gangs in business. It's only when gangs "blow up" that the government takes them out. That is why they went after Hitler and Saddam Hussein. Of course Masons don't kill cops. Most cops are Masons themselves.

Actually I have been to the hood, and I have "seen a crackhouse" as Fat Joe once said. Most people in the music industry, in general, either work a day job or do live appearances to earn a living. Nobody ever retired from selling albums or getting a signing bonus. Don't assume that everyone who talks about hip-hop knows nothing about the ghetto.

The "political activist" movement was staged by the Illuminati in order to weaken the US government and American culture. "Revolution" just for its own sake is not going to save anyone. It's no better than fighting George Bush's war. The outcome is the same -- young men and women are sent home in body bags while the Illuminati counts the money and steals the land from under everybody.

You are the ignorant one, for hastefully rejecting the "jewels" that I'm dropping.



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog
As I sat reading the OP , listening to Public Enemy at the time , I could almost picture Flavour Flav Master of Ceremonies at his local lodge . No doubt enjoying his satanic sex rituals.
Every time I think i've read it all on here another post comes along to truely amaze me. So wrong in so many ways but absolutly hilarious.


Oh, so you've seen the "Flava of Love" TV shows ?

And for the record, Flava Flav was not a master of ceremonies by any standard. Public Enemy gave him a chance because they felt sorry for him.



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
One of Eminem's most popular songs contains a line which goes, "I am whatever you say I am." This comes from the Masonic phrase "I am that I am," which is a phrase that God used to describe himself the Bible. Michelle Obama used a similar phrase on the Larry King show.
So it's a Biblical phrase, not a Masonic phrase. Likewise, Popeye the Sailor Man said "I yam what I yam, and that's all that I yam". Does this make him a Mason? A rap star? Or Jesus? Or all of the above?


Popeye uses only his left eye, and he has a girlfriend named Olive Oyl and a nemesis named Bluto. When he eats spinach he commands the "seething energies of Lucifer." He could very well be a Masonic symbol !



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bamaisin
Yeah hip hop started in the 70's, in the USA, prior to that it was known as Dancehall and MC's been working it in Jamaica, where it came from, it was transplanted to US soil byJamaican immigrants. Sorry its not really a made in America thing, y'all just liked it and copied it. it has evolved and now represents something different, but it's roots are ROOTS.


Hip-hop was started by Jamaican-Americans. Many of the best rappers and DJ's were Jamaican-American.

Rastafari is a completely Illuminati invention.



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen
 


LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA that is the most rediculous thing i have ever heard..... almost all if not all music uses most if not all of those terms ... modern day country. rock and roll rap, r&b, christian, gospel, ect. ect you get the point lol but i listen to everything from classical to heavy metal and everything has pretty much all that stuff even music from other countries/ religions so your theory or freemasonic bull# or what ever it is. you can keep that to your self and go live in your prejudice hermit hole and stop trying to sound smart.





top topics
 
12
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join