It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B nuclear powered flying triangle

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

And you didn't think to get some photos??

Tsk tsk.....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by JonStone
Been writing a few blogs based on my interests that I wanted to share with people. I wrote one recently on the tr-3b if anybody is interested. I welcome feedback. seekyt.com...

I notice you use the word supposed and alleged a lot in the page...if it is your page.
This TR 3B is real because I saw one. If it isn't then I saw an alien space craft drifting slowly and silently over the house.

So, you saw "something" and that immediately proves the TR-3B exists? In what form? All the various majestical and fantastic technologies ever attributed to it? Anti gravity? Inertial Dampers? Weird energy creation?

You saw something. The fact that you saw something does not prove anything.

The fact that you say you saw something also doesn't prove anything.

You saw lights and a triangle shape at 5am in the morning, it was moving slowly (from your perspective), so it has to be a TR-3B? It couldn't possibly have a million other explanations? A B-2 with landing lights on, coupled with a dog-leg wind so you couldn't hear it? Anything else?

Sorry, but its posts like yours which make me laugh out loud.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by newcovenant

And you didn't think to get some photos??

Tsk tsk.....

I thought of it, I had a camera in my hand. If it ever happens to you you will understand why I did not get any shots or even try to put the camera over my eye and try to focus...I knew I'd lose what I could see of it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RichardPrice

I have compared it to everything available in photograph online and eliminated many due to wing shape corner sharpness, position of lights etc and this is the craft. TR 3B.

Just coincidental Patricks Airforce Base is to the North and Northrop Grumman to the South and so it is not way off the charts. Obviously I am not trying to prove anything to you or I'd have shot it down and brought you a souvenir. I am just telling you what I saw. Glad you got a laugh out of it. Try funny dot com. You might like it even better than all this secret stuff

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I have compared it to everything available in photograph online and eliminated many due to wing shape corner sharpness, position of lights etc and this is the craft. TR 3B.

Really? Which TR-3B? Because over the years, in threads such as these, I have seen thousands of different looking photoshops, drawings and images, all of the "TR-3B" and with a huge range of different looks in them.

So, which "TR-3B" was it? And what makes that the 'TR-3B"?

Just coincidental Patricks Airforce Base is to the North and Northrop Grumman to the South and so it is not way off the charts.

So it couldn't be something else from those places? Nothing at all?

Obviously I am not trying to prove anything to you or I'd have shot it down and brought you a souvenir. I am just telling you what I saw. Glad you got a laugh out of it. Try funny dot com. You might like it even better than all this secret stuff

But you asserted that the TR-3B *does* exist because you saw it. Thats what you said - it exists because you saw it. Here are your exact words:

I notice you use the word supposed and alleged a lot in the page...if it is your page.
This TR 3B is real because I saw one. If it isn't then I saw an alien space craft drifting slowly and silently over the house.

Again, you saw something, or at least you say you saw something, but that doesn't make it a "TR-3B", or even anything innocuous.

Remember the 1997 Phoenix lights? Saw by thousands - lots of people reported seeing them, and lots of people reported them as a "v shaped craft slowly moving in the sky".

Until an amateur astronomer with a high powered telescope revealed that it was several aircraft in formation...

And then a second set of lights, again seen by thousands and reported as a UFO.

Until it was conclusively proven that it was nothing more than air-dropped illumination flares for the military proving ground...

Time and again we have people reporting lights in the sky, and time and again we have natural, ordinary explanations for them - there is no need to immediately jump to conclusions and conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RichardPrice
...Until an amateur astronomer with a high powered telescope revealed that it was several aircraft in formation...

What about the blocked out stars, described by several witnesses (and not just one astronomer)?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalbeck

...Until an amateur astronomer with a high powered telescope revealed that it was several aircraft in formation...

What about the blocked out stars, described by several witnesses (and not just one astronomer)?

Blocked out stars around a brighter light, you mean?

Self explanatory really...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I didn't get a serial number off the side if that's what you are asking or a model number so what type of TR 3B it was I can't be sure but I wasn't trying to be that specific. Why are you still addressing me anyway? You don't believe me or I guess the Phoenix Lights either. I think it is kind of narrow minded and incomplete but not really interested in convincing you. Does it seem that way? Seriously....What's it to me? I saw a TR 3B or some similar version of that craft. It was not an alien craft since we are making these types of ship ourselves. That was kind of my first thought and that is all I need to know or share.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Only if you are not really looking for an explanation at all and if you already believe they were a formation of aircraft that was fired upon and yet none of them were hit...weird, but then I guess that goes with the territory here. Weird City.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

No reason for being sarcastic here. You know I was talking about the triangular space between the lights

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
There is a thread I read on another message board that was titled
"I am in the US NAVY Space Command and I have Been to Elenin"

I'd like to think that there is a possibility that this man may have been the real deal, and if he isn't Hollywood sure should let this guy make some movies cuz he's way more creative than any of the crap they spewin out these days. A few of the things he said just jived with me and I would like to think he was legit. Who knows.

At one point someone took all the highlights of the Q's and A's and posted it.

Here is some of it...

OP - Due to all the internet hype the Navy actually sent a recon mission to elenin. Let's just say it won't cause the excitement some think. But it may present a few surprises that no one expected.

I'll be hear for about 20 minutes to answer questions and then I'm off. Just trying to be nice because I know there is a lot of buzz about it.

How long does it take to get there?
OP - From the moment the crew steps in the craft, preps, clears port, about 60 minutes. Actual travel time, about 20.

Go into detail about a few of these surprises
OP - No doom from elenin. its not a comet, or not totally just a comet.

What type of craft are you using (TR-B)?
OP - no

Ok, what exactly is it
OP - check into the properties of E-type asteroids. very similar. however if you connect the dots you 'll know that E types are codeword for something more interesting

What effect does this elenin have on our earth, and what risks does it pose for us?
OP - it won't have any effects on earth. But it may be of interest to ham radio operators

X-37, NOTE, Tin Can?
OP - sorry, can't go there

Well if you aren't so cryptic, maybe someone would take you seriously. Explain further.
OP - Remember I don't want to lose my clearance buddy. Look at my response to captain (question directly above). Anyway my twenty minutes are up. Gotta go. I'll check back in 45 minutes or so for one more session of questions. Have a nice weekend all.

whats your opinion op on the all the ex nasa employee's spilling the beens on everything they know since they are all getting canned?
OP - NASA is just a front for the public. their budget is miniscule. not enough money to really do anything but put a few probes in our solar system. The real space program falls in the military's domain, mainly airforce and navy. but the nice chemical rockets sure are fun to watch. as far as NASA spilling any beans. very few people from nasa are actually in the loop. they don't know anything to spill

So why are you telling us this? What can we benefit from what you know? Just tell us what you obviously want to tell, but are afraid to
OP - go look up e class asteroids. also look up the ESA's rosetta mission to steins. where magically the high res cameras just happened to fail. and there is your answer. sorry i can't be more direct. but this one is a bit more operational and is talking. someone savvy will be able to 'hear' it pretty soon. there will be no denying that history isn't what we've been told. but much more interesting. no doom. just something pretty neat coming. i have said enough.

OP - pisses me off that we have been putting astronauts lives in jeopardy with chemical rockets. when in fact we have been hiding a much more advanced safer spaced program all this time..
i have complained about this exact same thing. all in the name of national security. whatever. now you know why there is no replacement for the shuttle. but times are ah changin. and what we do may become a bit more open very soon. we are bankrupt. can you imagine what giving the commercial sector some of this would do for the economy! they are considering it as we speak. instead of taking 5 1/2 hours for a coast to coast flight it would take a matter of minutes. interesting times. its hard to bite my tongue. but keep the faith. soon, very soon

E Class Asteroids -
A fairly rare, very reflective asteroid that is slightly red in color, probably due to the presence of some surface organic chemicals. E-class asteroids dominate the Hungaria family of the main belt, though some, including the two largest, (44) Nysa (see Nysa-Polana family) and (64) Angelina, are found scattered farther out. Their flat reflectance spectra in the 0.3 to 1.0 micron region and high albedos (usually above 0.3) suggest a connection with the aubrite (otherwise known as enstatite achondrite, hence the “E”) category of meteorite. However, this link is problematic because aubrites are clearly of igneous origin, whereas some E-class asteroids (including Nysa) show an absorption feature at 3 microns that points to water-and/or hydroxyl-bearing minerals and a nonigneous history. Read more: [link to www.answers.com]
basically that means its highly reflective, metallic

Do you fly your vehicles fairly low at night and change direction at nano second speed?
OP - not me. my CO is a hard ass. but i've heard stories, some funny ones. if i did it i'd probably be court martialed

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
op what can you tell us about the program besides the fact that you went to elenin?
OP - that they know they gotta tell everyone soon, because the gap between what we have and what we admit is increasing to a point that they can't keep it all a secret forever. think 50 lightyears for a one or two day trip is easy. listen to what ben rich said. its all coming out soon or else i wouldn't be posting. we live in the most interesting times ever. and the next 5 years will be the most amazing starting with this year. the the old farts running things realize this and hate change, but its inevitable. thanks for participating guys. i'll check back later tonight.

I'd say one would have to be one bad mofo to drive one of those. Can they see me watching them? Are their eye pieces able to see the fly I swat?
OP - actually its easier than flying a jet. most of it is automated. but they still pick the elite of the elite for this stuff. and yes they can see the fly you are swatting, your facial expression, and who exactly you are via facial recognition

Does the US Navy Space Command always send recon missions to comets and neo's? Or was this unique? Does something concern them about this Elenin or is this more SOP?
OP - if something is out of the ordinary than they will look at it using a wide variety of sensors. if there is still questions then yes they go out there and check it out.

one thing that I must point out that you just don't get from watching on a tv is the absolute beauty out there.

the earth and other planets are simply magnificent and awe inspiring. i have even suggested to take various world leaders out there to take a look at the earth and see its beauty from space. when you see how amazing it is you wonder what all these wars are about and wonder why we can't concentrate directing our efforts towards lifting mankind up.

saturn close up, mind boggling. a few planets in other star systems would absolutely blow your mind. its too bad they can make an IMAX movie showing some of this stuff. it is so sad the universe is hidden and most are stuck on a rock and can't see the universe in all its beauty and wonder.

and the sheer number of stars you can see without any interference from the atmosphere. WOW!!!!! its absolute paradise this universe.

all that taxpayer money going to stuff like this and normally you aren't even told it exists! but change is right around the corner. i've never seen so much activity/excitement among the brass and civilians than i have the last 6 months. some just don't want to change and keep it all to themselves. but they are finding themselves to slowly be in the minority on that viewpoint.

i think we may be heading in the right direction as far as the secrecy. these guys are paranoid by nature and rightly so. but even they realize this is too big to keep secret. humanity deserves to know.

I have read that space is really blue not dark like NASA has fed is. Is this accurate?
OP - it is pitch black

can you say what the furthest distance from earth you've traveled is? Another star system?
OP - about 250 ly, others much much further, and still heading out

do other nations of earth have a Space Command, or is US alone in this ability?
OP - ok i'm not privy to all of this, but obviously from working in this field i will tell you what I have seen.

yes and yes. some other guys are up there, the usual suspects, but so far we see they are only sporting conventional or just a bit more advanced than conventional NASA type tech. they mainly stay in L.E.O. and don't cause much interference with our operations. they are just a nuisance at this time

As a concerned parent responsible for my children, how can we prepare? What are you doing to prepare physically and emotionally?
Read the first few pages of this thread. You'll see that there is nothing to worry about. You and your kids will be fine.

so what are you talking about happening like first contact or something like that?
OP - as far as elenin, i just hope we have some ham radio operators out there who can listen to to it. we need to learn about ourselves and our heritage. elenin may help with this.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hey OP, Can you tell us what hidden technology, in your opinion, would be the most valuable to humanity if released to all? Do we have the technology to end most of the suffering on this planet?
we have a whole bunch of amazing stuff. yes we could end suffering and turn the planet into a total paradise. nothing makes my blood boil more than this. but there is hope. there are some men, a few with vision that are in the right positions now that maybe you'll start to see some of it. i really think we are heading that way.
i guess i didn't answer you question. this is why i think this stuff has been kept in secrecy. they use nat.sec. as an excuse but its really to protect the oil profits. however fukushima has really rattled them.
i am just a peon when it comes to this kind of policy, but there seems to be an internal struggle with one side wanting to get this stuff out and the other side being paid off to keep it secret. this is where i better shut the heck up. but you get the idea.

Have you observed other civilized planets?
OP - yes, city lights from space, very similar if not identical in some cases to our cities

Thanks. Still didn't even throw us a bone with a specific heretofore unknown tech., but that's OK. We don't want you to get into trouble. ;-`)
So give us a name. Who is paying whom to keep humanity suffering and dying? Be a Patriot, give us a name. Thanks.

OP - this is a VERY sketchy area. if I gave you names i'd probably have a visit sometime in the next few days that i'd rather not. but really i can only speculate. maybe some of them really do have the view that this is better left to the military for now. or maybe they are getting paid to keep this view. i would really know. but i'm sure there are those that know very well in intelligence circles.
these guys can be very short sighted. why not be the ones responsible for bringing heaven to earth? sad really, but the good guys are gaining ground, trust me.
yes zpe is real. space is actually more energetic than matter. the trick is figuring out how to get it because there is very little to no energy gradient. but they have figured it out long ago.
no need to ever pay another electric bill again or fill your tank up.
they could desalinize all the ocean water they wanted for almost free and irrigate the deserts. the possibilities are unlimited. greed can only hold out and suppress this for so long.

OK... OP...Appreciate that you can't share the actual vehicle designation...Can you give some idea of the technology involved? Thanks...
OP - There are various advanced methods of propulsion. one time the discovery channel of all places aired a show about 5 years ago that spoke about some of these techs, at least the early days of it and i almost spit my coffee out watching. it had 'advanced aircraft' in the title. i really which i would have dvr-ed that show as I can't remember the whole title and i have searched for it and never found it. i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw what they were talking about. almost 100% accurate with nice graphics and visualizations. someone spilled the beans. i'm sure its been yanked but that show would have really wet your whistle. perhaps it wasn't yanked and i can't find it. i suggest looking for this and see if you can find it.
as much as i'd like to share. i really can't go there. i'm sorry.
but i will share this small tidbit. there are those that create their own sort of wave and ride it like a surfer.
think about Einstein, when they drop a ball in a sheet to demonstrate how timespace gets warped by matter.
they jokingly say we have front wheel drive. we are pushed not pulled and it certainly feels that way even though they say the inertia is canceled i swear i feel the 'pull'
that's all i will say on this. sorry to be vague.

You guys are the pilots of the huge black isosceles triangle mother ships, right?

OP -no, but the black triangles are ours. that is an airforce asset. they are mainly used below 150k ft. they aren't designed for interstellar travel.

Sorry for three long posts on this but the last comment he makes is about the tr3b and what he says jived with deepwaters comment about mach nine under 100,000 ft and it made me think of this. HAHA sorry but this guy was cool whether he was legit or not. I wanna think he was.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I didn't get a serial number off the side if that's what you are asking or a model number so what type of TR 3B it was I can't be sure but I wasn't trying to be that specific. Why are you still addressing me anyway? You don't believe me or I guess the Phoenix Lights either. I think it is kind of narrow minded and incomplete but not really interested in convincing you. Does it seem that way? Seriously....What's it to me? I saw a TR 3B or some similar version of that craft. It was not an alien craft since we are making these types of ship ourselves. That was kind of my first thought and that is all I need to know or share.

You are the one that asserted the TR-3B existed because you saw it, thats why I am still addressing you.

And I love the way that you deem me to be narrow minded, simply because I am questioning you and your assertion that the TR-3B exists - or would you rather I simply accepted everyones word and explanation for what they saw? Now that would be narrow minded...

Most of what gets posted on this forum is rather ridiculous (and not just in the aircraft topics), and unfortunately most of it revolves around a self-support-group style way of thinking - you assert that something exists because of your own belief, and others also assert that it exists because of their own beliefs, and that makes proof in your mind. No thanks, Im more intelligent than that, and occassionally there is interesting topics to be had - even on the subject of the "TR-3B".

Again, you saw something - and there is absolutely no way you can say anything else, other than simply that you saw "something". You are embellishing detail to a story that can have no further detail, as you yourself implicitly admit.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Only if you are not really looking for an explanation at all and if you already believe they were a formation of aircraft that was fired upon and yet none of them were hit...weird, but then I guess that goes with the territory here. Weird City.

Ahh, is that it, I'm not looking for an explanation at all? Here I was thinking I was looking for a better explanation than the one you are giving...

And where are you getting this rubbish that they were fired upon? Because no such assertion exists in the Phoenix lights event...

edit on 7/10/2011 by RichardPrice because: More detail

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

No reason for being sarcastic here. You know I was talking about the triangular space between the lights

Its not sarcasm at all, it should be self explanatory.

And every description I have seen of the Phoenix lights revolves around a V shaped craft, not a triangular shaped craft - there were no blocked stars in the center (witnesses reported seeing a "carpenters square" style arrangement of lights - which is a V shape).

Even drawings depicting the craft show a V shape. Why would witnesses specifically mention a V shape if they could not see the stars and backdrop in the area you are suggesting?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Regarding firing upon the Phoenix Lights - correct, I was thinking of the Battle over LA, but there are more than enough witnesses to attest to the credibility of the Phoenix Lights as well. You do not believe in ET or ET craft...am I right? That is the bone of contention here. It is not that you do not believe witness testimony - you do not believe in ET and so no one will have seen anything they claim. Right? If I said I saw a Duck would I have to produce the duck? Anyway...

You are the one that asserted the TR-3B existed because you saw it, thats why I am still addressing you.
Maybe not the TR-3B exactly but a type of aero-space craft that looks in every way like it.
THAT EXISTS... and yes, I assert it.

you assert that something exists because of your own belief,
Not asserting existence based on belief - I did not know it existed before I saw it. I am asserting existence based on spotting it gliding over my house and watching it for about 30 seconds.

No thanks, Im more intelligent than that, and occassionally there is interesting topics to be had...
No offense but, intelligent people understand punctuation and can spell occasionally.

Again, you saw something - and there is absolutely no way you can say anything else, other than simply that you saw "something".
Actually I can. I can say I saw this:
because I did. Believe it or not.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Regarding firing upon the Phoenix Lights - correct, I was thinking of the Battle over LA, but there are more than enough witnesses to attest to the credibility of the Phoenix Lights as well. You do not believe in ET or ET craft...am I right? That is the bone of contention here. It is not that you do not believe witness testimony - you do not believe in ET and so no one will have seen anything they claim. Right? If I said I saw a Duck would I have to produce the duck? Anyway...

I suggest you go and investigate the masses of study done on "witness testimony" and actually how unreliable it is - especially in the situation where one event is witnessed by group and then the group engages in discussion about it...

I believe that the people that saw the Phoenix lights saw ... some lights. I do not instantly jump to the conclusion that that is some sort of craft, terrestrial or not in origin, because there is not enough proof to come to that conclusion. I see lights in the sky every night, some of the triangular in arrangement, some of them drifting slowly, some of them without any noise audible at the same time - but I don't jump to conclusions.

If you said you had seen a duck without being able to identify the fact that it was a duck, for example by saying you saw something flying in the sky, it had wings, a head and a tail - and if this was a twitcher forum rather than an aviation forum, then yes I would consider that grounds for doubting on the basis that you aren't supplying enough information to accurately identify the bird beyond reasonable doubt.

But you haven't even done that - you said you saw some lights in the sky and immediately attributed them to some fantastical aircraft that has never been proven to exist, has repeatedly been depicted in many many different forms by practically anyone that claims to have seem it.

You aren't claiming that you saw a duck, you are claiming that you saw a flying feathered cat, of the cheshire variety... See the difference there...?

Maybe not the TR-3B exactly but a type of aero-space craft that looks in every way like it.
THAT EXISTS... and yes, I assert it.

Its the fact that you assert it that makes me want to dispute it. You aren't merely putting forward an opinion on the matter, you are asserting your opinion as raw fact - you saw something, therefor this other thing exists.

The fact that you just admitted that it might not have been the TR-3B does show the cracks in your argument and following assertion. You have no idea what you saw.

Not asserting existence based on belief - I did not know it existed before I saw it. I am asserting existence based on spotting it gliding over my house and watching it for about 30 seconds.

And like so many people before you, you saw something, did some research and came to a conclusion based off of nothing more than how similar your experience is to others who have seen similar things and also came to their own conclusions...

See the problem with that?

No thanks, Im more intelligent than that, and occassionally there is interesting topics to be had...
No offense but, intelligent people understand punctuation and can spell occasionally.

Oh what a persuasive argument, I misspelled a word and now I am totally crushed...

Or, would you like me to go over your other posts in this topic and point out all your grammatical issues? Stones and glass houses...

Wow, you found a random artists impression of an aircraft that has never been proven to exist, seen clearly, photographed clearly or well documented, and it just happens to *exactly* fit what you saw at 5 am one morning?

Yeah, thats not going to convince me...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Well gee golly now I'm crushed.

Second line.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I don't sorry. I think you have either sucumbed to suggestion, or are lying.

why? Because there is no corroborating evidence to support what you say. No-one has ever managed to get a photo of this a/c despite many "eye witness" accounts.

IMO it is simply made up, and people are trying to "get on the band wagon".

i'll be delighted to be proved wrong at some stage.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join