It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B nuclear powered flying triangle

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

TR-3B doesn't exist, how can one based the existance of something on speculations or a freaking drawing?
Come on really, I've seen videos of UFO and 1 yes (ONE) lame computer generated picture of a suppose existing craft knickname the TR-3B!!!!

edit on 24-10-2010 by 2ndSEED because: typo

What about the Belgium sitings? Not to say they saw a TR-3B but the wave of sightings have been documented by the Belgian Military. And the crafts look similar to the TR-3B
So,
These documented craft are similar to the shape of the TR-3B that can do things known craft can't do.
Belgian Major General Wilfried De Brouwer believes they are not from this world.

My thought is when did Edgar Fouche claim the existence TR-3B? before or after the Belgian Wave?
Belgian Wave started in the 1989?
from Leslie Keane UFO book, says the wave started in the mid 70's

So either we have a confirmed sightings of a black project or we have a confirmed sightings of a Alien UFO?

edit on 25-10-2010 by mysteryskeptic because: date correction

edit on 25-10-2010 by mysteryskeptic because: edit of dates

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
One of the biggest problems of this whole idea (the flying black triangles), is that the military contractors don't just design a plane for the hell of it. There must be a mission specific need to fill.

For the most part, this need is assumed to be the same mission as the U-2 and the SR-71....the need for real-time recon photo intel without waiting for a satellite to be in position, and the need for continual tracking, not just snippets in time photo recon.

The thing is though, modern UAV's fill this need just fine, at lower cost, and little risk (and no risked lives), so where is the NEED for this kind of craft? By the way, I'd bet good money on some seriously advanced stealth UAVs being out there, that are a long way off from being public. It's a rather perfect solution to the problem really. You could even have a preprogrammed flight path and response programs to negate the need of any kind of constant communication.

Such UAVs would not need to be large, so I'm really having difficulty assessing the mission profile for a 200' black triangle craft. To be honest, something that big (and with anti-gravity capability) would be an ideal battlefield delivery system (i.e. drop down, unload a bunch of tanks ANYWHERE, and rinse/repeat...) Now THAT is a mission profile worth pursuing...but if we had such a craft, I can't imagine why we wouldn't flaunt it, and let the enemy KNOW that we could do so, as that is the real value of it.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
My thought is when did Edgar Fouche claim the existence TR-3B? before or after the Belgian Wave?
Belgian Wave started in the 1989?
from Leslie Keane UFO book, says the wave started in the mid 70's

Very briefly, we have roughly 1000 observations by several thousand people, beginning in October 1989 and still continuing. Most witnesses report a dark, triangular object with three bright lights plus a flashing red one in the middle. Size estimates vary from the size of a football field to that of conventional aircraft.

The July 5, 1990, issue of Paris Match presented a remarkable account of an encounter between two Belgian F16s and one of the flying triangles. We use here those portions of a translation provided by R.J. Durant to the Internation al UFO Reporter (15:23, July/August 1990).

www.science-frontiers.com...

I am not a conspiracy buff, nor am I a UFOlogist. In 1990 you could not have convinced me that some of our most advanced technology was derived from reverse engineering of alien technology and alien artifacts. Five of my close friends, some of whom had also worked very classified exotic black programs; one who had flown the SR-71 Blackbird spy plane and been Air Force Test Pilot; and another who had been a National Security investigator, shared information with me which had not previously been revealed. I interviewed a number of their closest and most trusted friends to gather even more startling information. - Ed Fouche

www.lauralee.com...

So I would say Belgian Triangles came before Ed was 'into it'

Texan Ed Fouche spent 27 years with the US Air Force Dept of Defense, on black program and top secret programs. He worked at Area 51 for two weeks. While he cannot talk about still-classified programs, he can reveal second-hand information, he says, about flying triangles (which use magnetic field disrupters to warp gravity and reduces mass and weight, making it fast and maneuverable) and the reverse-engineering of alien technology. He ll shares his thoughts on where the alien issue is heading, and how he is using subliminal message techniques and brain entrainment – developed by the CIA as part of mind control research – for positive end results.

www.lauralee.com...

Well I'll be horn swaggled!!

",,,how he is using subliminal message techniques and brain entrainment – developed by the CIA as part of mind control research – for positive end results."

edit on 25-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yes, I agree the Stealth UAV's are the new wave,
and probably have replaced the craft that was developed in the late 70's and 80's

but what is the craft with the 3 white lights on each corner and red/orange light in the center that have been spotted, photographed and video taped?
What would those craft be used for? and what are they called or named?
The only name we have is the TR-3B but it doesn't mean these craft are TR-3B's
I guess we call them that since we don't know what else to call or label them for a quick reference?
Common sense tells us the anti gravity stuff Edgar Fouche claims is unlikely so the TR-3B name is probably unlikely.
Edgar Fouche claim is anti gravity used in the TR-3B? He is the only out spoken source of this craft?
If not for his claims then we wouldn't know even the name TR-3B?

I might be getting off the subject but
My question is,
Do you believe the Belgium Wave UFO's were: American Black Ops Craft? or Alien UFO's?
We know that some sort of triangle craft was spotted in Belgium many times over, so which one could it be?
something has to be, or give

Unsolved Mysteries The Belgium UFO Wave

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

This still doesn't answer what I, and a number of others have asked on this thread....

What is this thing's purpose?

What could explain the reason for it being sighted in the regions it has - which make no sense from a military or research standpoint (the F-117, B-2, SR-71, U-2, etc have no examples of similar patterns of sightings)?

There are a lot of strange things in the sky - a number of them potentially craft with some advanced technology in them. I'm not convinced they are of human origin - or at least any human organization we are aware of, as the pattern of behavior doesn't fit in line with any of the goals they may have.

So, I'm sure some people have seen some strange things - flying triangles, even. But taking that and turning it into a "we have flying saucers" argument is substantially more difficult - especially when these craft exhibit behavior that is contrary to the goals of black projects (... being black and incognito - flying over cities doesn't make sense).

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C

but what is the craft with the 3 white lights on each corner and red/orange light in the center that have been spotted, photographed and video taped?
What would those craft be used for? and what are they called or named?
The only name we have is the TR-3B but it doesn't mean these craft are TR-3B's
I guess we call them that since we don't know what else to call or label them for a quick reference?
Common sense tells us the anti gravity stuff Edgar Fouche claims is unlikely so the TR-3B name is probably unlikely.
Edgar Fouche claim is anti gravity used in the TR-3B? He is the only out spoken source of this craft?
If not for his claims then we wouldn't know even the name TR-3B?

Yes, that it the crux of the problem... It really doesn't matter what we call it... it's like Kleenex became a word for tissues. And your right Ed's claims... well he can be anything he wants to be... it doesn't change the facts...

Now your question...

1) UAV's well they don't work because UAV's are small, so would be ruled out in any sightings like the Belgian Triangles that were reported by many as being huge

2) Black Ops craft... your right it makes no sense to let them be seen over big cities (even though they DO test stealth planes over Dryden/Edwards area) because as you say why would they show them if the purpose is stealth? To 'scare' the populace to show we got them? Well then why not just go on CNN and show the fleet? Maybe do a few test runs popping in and out of the ether and zap some targets with beam weapons. That ought to scare em

3) Aliens... again what purpose would aliens have to just flash such ships at us and never ever once land in a capitol and say "Here we are... whatcha gonna do about it?" Had it been only a few years, then maybe... but we have had decades of these glimpses of these things and can't catch one. We hear of these ships crashing, us reverse engineering them etc... but never one hard piece of evidence..

All the whistle blowers tease us with facts and documents that any grade 1 spook could manufacture. They even mix real data in so you will take their word at it for the rest... But then they attack each other... like kids.. "My story is real, your a liar!" And if these things are so top secret... the highest secret with top Majestic clearance required... how is it that people like Bob lazar, Dan Burisch, Ed Fouche and a few others not in the public eye get away with showing us this ultra top secret stuff and get away with it? THAT makes no sense

So if they are not Aliens playing cat and mouse for over 50 years, and they are certainly not UAv's, and they are not black ops craft... then what are they?

What IF the gravity distortion effects local space time to such a degree that we see 'side effects'; that we get glimpses from another dimension or time? They may not be appearing here by intent... but a side effect of the space/time distortion that everyone associates with the drive system. If these ships can fold space/time to move through hyperspace/wormhole/dimensions... then perhaps that is what we see, a brief glimpse into another dimension.

Since the government and many others have talked about naturally existing portals (I have documents); that might explain a lot of mysteries like the effect that is noticed in the Bermuda triangle (and other locations) and might even explain Bigfoot sightings... brief glimpses into another dimension... leaving ZERO physical trace save maybe a little scorched Earth or a foot print

If that is true, then we will be pulling our hair out for centuries trying to figure it out

edit on 26-10-2010 by zorgon because: ArMaP did it!!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I'll stick with the explanation scenario that: some ufo triangles (especially the really huge ones) are of alien origin, and some are of black budget origin - built with alien assistance. As for the confusing agenda of the ufo triangles... sure it's confusing. Because we are witnessing multiple agendas. That of the aliens investigating the Earth, and also that of the Defence Department developing & testing their triangle ship version - the TR-3B. And I would derive the same conclusion if the ufo ships discussed were disk-shaped, rather than triangles. That's just my assessment... but it works for me.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cyberdude78

Yes, that is correct. Some group of Grays use triangular ships. The triangle shape being the strongest design for the stresses their ship experiences.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
thanks for the link to the open minds forum where Edgar is,
I am now going to call the TR-3B = TR Crafts or TRC's or something other than TR-3b's
I am waiting on access, and what the F is up with waiting on pending approval from open minds?
I have a few questions for Edgar relating to the TR-3B and the Belgium Wave.
I have read the Fouche forum all 16 pages.

For me, I have interest in UFO's. I try and watch all documentaries and read up on the cases that have some merit.
I've narrowed down my interest to crafts and the ones that interest me are the TRCrafts.
As the days go by, the farther I am from believing in Aliens. That could be my down fall. Some things get too far out there like abductions and now anti gravity modulating disruption modules, that if true, I believe it would be a crime against humanity in the evolution of valuable technology.
If there is anti gravity lift crafts as Fouche claims then I believe secreteteer's should be prosecuted for war crimes!! and I'm not joking either! What would be their excuse to keep this technology so secrete that we then spend Trillions of Tax dollars trying to get out of strapping a bomb to an astronaut to get him into space. We keep this technology to protect me as an American citizen? F That! I've live to know good men half my age Die in wars because they weren't given the best equipment we had! We've been in 3 F'n wars and these TCraft are no where to be seen there. There only seen floating around cities doing What?

That is why Major General Wilfried De Brouwer from the Belgium military believes they are not from this world. he was also told by the US that there were no black ops that could do what he saw.
So what do I believe? Aliens or a possible scum that are CIA
So my choice I lean towards Black Ops Craft over Belgium.
The purpose?
Well CIA,
Cold War, what do you do?
Psychology fly your lift craft to a country that is neutral and close to Russia.
Belgium is a neutral country. The military is supported by American Technology. Belgium is home of NATO.
So you send the Triangles to Belgium, and let them float around. Play cat and mouse with a couple of F-16's. CIA already tested what to do. How far can a F-16 be before the T's need to do something. How to out maneuver an on coming F-16 and how to shut down the locking mechanism if needed.

So what happens this story goes around the world.
Communist Russia you can bet now have the same question.
Was the Triangles Alien or American?
Now if the Russians want to play the sissy disclosure game, fine. But why, do they have Tcrafts too?
If they know Aliens exist, then let the bag out, or call out the Americans for invading the Belgian Air Space?
Where is France, they love to call us Americans out. I would finally welcome them if they did!
Has a triangle craft ever been spotted in France? My bet would be not! Because they would be calling out the Americans and the CIA knows it.

So did Russia finally realize that their technology wasn't as good because of the F-117 and the B-2?
na that stuff was outdated that why those planes would be released to the public eye. It maybe because they new the Tcraft was so GD far superior they new they were F'd?

just a thought

edit on 27-10-2010 by mysteryskeptic because: TR-3B = TRC =TRCraft = Lift Craft

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by earfull2
This is Edgar Fouche (USAF Ret. E-8), Author of ‘Alien Rapture’ and Area 51 (Nellis Range) insider.. Come on over, I'll answer your questions.
Ed Fouche

Come Ed why not just answer the questions here? You know it's bad form to drag people away from here...
Admin frowns on that

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by earfull2
This is Edgar Fouche (USAF Ret. E-8), Author of ‘Alien Rapture’ and Area 51 (Nellis Range) insider.. Come on over, I'll answer your questions.
Ed Fouche

Come Ed why not just answer the questions here? You know it's bad form to drag people away from here...
Admin frowns on that

I will hand it to you Zorgon, you have stood out over on his forum to challenge him. You got my respect and should have his.

and I'm still waiting to be approved over there.
For me, I'm not going to challenge him rather than have him help me and help others raise the question why has our government keep anti gravity a secret? the trillions of dollars spent for space and the lives lost to protect our country and we have this technology?

That technology is not for a country or for a small group with in a country to have control over, that is technology that can unite the world for space exploration and as Dr Eugene Podkletnov who is also working on that sort of technology said it best, that anti gravity technology is going to have to incorporate the world to figure out.

You know either he will be the key to blowing the biggest cover that most Americans would not stand for (this most powerful secrete hidden government with in a government) to keep this technology hidden and this would actually make him a hero. Or he is blowing smoke which would make him a zero.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
sorry for taking this topic in another direction, I'm just trying to grasp the anti gravity disruptor technoligy and why it is so tightly locked up only 20 people on earth know about it.

If anyone has the latest Popular Science Mag, I have a subscription to all those sort of mags.
NASA is looking into the Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket (VASIMR), the technology has been under development at Johnson's Advanced Space Propulsion Laboratory. The laboratory director is Franklin Chang-Diaz, a NASA astronaut who holds a doctorate in applied plasma physics and fusion technology from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge.

Chang-Diaz, who began working on the plasma rocket in 1979, said, "A precursor to fusion rockets, the VASIMR provides a power-rich, fast-propulsion architecture."

One thing to note the plasma rocket is only good for vacuum space, won't work in the atmosphere so we still need controlled bombs to send our astronauts into space.

Well do we have the TRcraft technology or not? If so,
Well sorry but then that plasma rocket engine is out dated because we may have anti gravity disruptor?? But the problem is we only have 20 people on earth who know about it and there is no plans to let anyone else know, so sorry NASA keep spending money on out dated things like plasma rocket engines.

Next:
Team Direct, a group of moonlighting NASA engineers and rocket hobbyists. The group touted its project as a more viable and cheaper alternative to the agency's expensive and troubled Constellation moon program and its family of Ares rockets.
Remember that? Yea they killed the Ares Rocket plans! Because they could make a more efficient rocket cheaper!
But wait! we have anti gravity! But Wait! only 20 people know about it!

It just gets confusing for a schmo like me that just has a regular job that sometimes looks to the stars and wonders man if we could only get there and back wouldn't that be cool.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
For me, I'm not going to challenge him rather than have him help me and help others raise the question why has our government keep anti gravity a secret? the trillions of dollars spent for space and the lives lost to protect our country and we have this technology?

What I want to know is why these things are so big... talking several hundred feet. A 600ft multi level craft with stealth, silent running and a mass reduction gravity drive... hell we could land a small army instantly, anywhere. Add to that the stealth invisibility camo suits shown in that Iraq video... we would be almost untouchable

Yet the military is still sending troops in the old fashioned way, albeit with support from drones and beam weapons

Mankind developed Rockets... first thing we did with them was make ICBM's to blow up people
Mankind developed Atomic Energy... first thing we did with that is blow up two cities and litterally HUNDREDS of tests. Just how many times do you need to test an atomic bomb before you know it works?

So IF our military has such ships... why would THEY not be using them? That is what makes little sense to me

edit on 27-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Off_The_Street

What do you know about plasma. Do you know how to control the flow of plasma. If you could creat a plasma propulsion system it would burn hot and would be detectable right. But...... What if it were cool/cold. Have you ever seen plasma controlled buy lets say electromagnetics. Can plasma create EMF???? Plasma is one of the greatest thing. Really...ECR ....

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black
reply to post by Off_The_Street

What do you know about plasma.

Generally speaking, even leading experts on plasma don't know much about it. Kind of like how we didn't know much about bacteria back in the 1930s.

Do you know how to control the flow of plasma.

Magnetic fields will deflect the ionized particles at 90 degree vectors relative to their motion.

If you could creat a plasma propulsion system it would burn hot and would be detectable right.

Depends upon the system, really. A plasma propulsion system like VASMIR would be detectable if you knew where in the sky to look for it - something contained entirely internally (such as this alleged system) would not necessarily be as easy to detect.

But...... What if it were cool/cold.

"cold" plasmas are still very hot. They simply exist at much lower temperatures than plasmas we are familiar with. However, again, we are still learning a lot about plasmas, and could potentially lower their temperatures considerably more.

Have you ever seen plasma controlled buy lets say electromagnetics.

That's about the only way to control it.

Can plasma create EMF????

Well, not exactly. Plasmas are a good conductor of electricity - very good (though not super conducting). Movement of electrons through a quazi-neutral plasma will generate an electromagnetic field. This will have the effect of self-containment. You can see this in a "plasma globe." The 'streamers' are filaments of plasma that have developed around the path of current flowing from the cathode to ground (the air).

Plasma is one of the greatest thing. Really...ECR ....

There is a lot in store for plasmas, especially when in the vacuum of space. It is, however, not mystical or magical.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I don't know if we are taking about the same triangle here but
to get anti gravity you do not need nuclear power but atomic power
is definitely in as well a ordinary mechanical power carbon fuel
sourced as long as it generates the required electrical pulses for lift.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

What, precisely, do you think 'atomic power' is?

Hint - atomic and nuclear are two terms for the same thing.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RichardPrice

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

What, precisely, do you think 'atomic power' is?

Hint - atomic and nuclear are two terms for the same thing.

Atomic is using the atom not the nuclei.
Atomic gases such as noble gases and mono atomic Hydrogen.
The Papp engine used helium for sure as Lyne as indicated might
run motors as Papp has shown.
Something like 4,000 cal/mole of heat/pressure/light from sparking
helium is indicated by Lyne.
Lyne has a Hydrogen furnace based upon the Langmuir GE process
of H2 + 103 cal/mole => going to mono atomic hydrogen 2H
which recombines exhausts heat in the thousands of calories.
Atomic might also use alpha and electron decay, natural or
induced by UV rays, to generate electricity as Radium has even
been addressed as a power plant source since it has never been
used as a nuclear process.

That type of things I'd say are atomic.
Using radiant or ether energy in metal traps might be another
using coils and such of over unity generators.

ED: But the UFO or Tesla craft expends less energy than say
airliners to fly because of the electrical control of momentum some how
and not some special free energy invented by ETs.
ED+: Using an atomic process should use the renewable ability
of atoms to acquire electrons and become whole again.

edit on 10/28/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join