It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Motive to Assassinate JFK ... Executive Order 11110

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
foundationfortruthinlaw.org...

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed by President John Fitzgerald Kennedy with the intention to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. This matter has been exhaustively researched by the Christian Common Law Institute through the Federal Register and Library of Congress, and the Institute has conclude that President Kennedy's Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.

When John Fitzgerald Kennedy, author of Profiles in Courage, signed this Order, it returned to the federal government, specifically to the Treasury Department, the Constitutional power to create and issue currency -- money -- without going through the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. President Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority: "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury" [the full text is displayed below]. This means that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation based on the silver bullion physically held therein. As a result, more than $4 billion in United States Notes were brought into circulation in $2 and $5 denominations. Although $10 and $20 United States Notes were never circulated, they were being printed by the Treasury Department when Kennedy was assassinated.

Certainly it's obvious that President Kennedy knew that the Federal Reserve Notes being circulated as "legal currency" were contrary to the Constitution of the United States, which calls for issuance of "United States Notes" as interest-free and debt-free currency backed by silver reserves in the U.S. Treasury. Comparing a "Federal Reserve Note" issued from the private central bank of the United States (i.e., the Federal Reserve Bank a/k/a Federal Reserve System), with a "United States Note" from the U.S. Treasury (as issued by President Kennedy's Executive Order), the two almost look alike, except one says "Federal Reserve Note" on the top while the other says "United States Note". In addition, the Federal Reserve Note has a green seal and serial number while the United States Note has a red seal and serial number. Following President Kennedy's assassination on November 22, 1963, the United States Notes he had issued were immediately taken out of circulation, and Federal Reserve Notes continued to serve as the "legal currency" of the nation.

Kennedy knew that if the silver-backed United States Notes were widely circulated, they would eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve Notes. This is a simple matter of economics. USNs were backed by silver and FRNs were (still are) backed by nothing of intrinsic value. As a result of Executive Order 11110, the national debt would have prevented from reaching its current level (almost all of the $9 trillion in federal debt has been created since 1963). Executive Order 11110 also granted the U.S. Government the power to repay past debt without further borrowing from the privately owned Federal Reserve which charged both principle and interest and all new "money" it "created." Finally, Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S.A. the ability to create its own money backed by silver, again giving money real value.

Perhaps President Kennedy's assassination was a warning to future presidents not to interfere with the private Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money. For, with true courage, JFK had boldly challenged the two most successful vehicles that have ever been used to drive up debt: 1) war (i.e., the Vietnam war); and, 2) the creation of money by a privately owned central bank. His efforts to have all U.S. troops out of Vietnam by 1965 combined with Executive Order 11110 would have destroyed the profits and control of the private Federal Reserve Bank.

Executive Order 11110, the AMENDMENT of EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 10289, as amended RELATING to the PERFORMANCE of CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AFFECTING the DEPARTMENT of the TREASURY:

By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of Title 3 of the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:

SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j): "(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption," and (b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof.

SECTION 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not been made.
JOHN F. KENNEDY
THE WHITE HOUSE,
June 4, 1963

Well I think my investigation into the real motive behind his assassination has come to an end. I can't find of any other motive better than this one.

You do not mess with the Federal Reserve Bank.

Sorry if I'm late on this discovery... but I know there has to be other ATS'ers not aware of this.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This theory is sound and can be argued for all presidential assasinations

Abraham Lincoln worked valiantly to prevent the Rothschild's attempts to involve themselves in financing the Civil War.

Interestingly, it was the Czar of Russia who provided the needed assistance against the British and French, who were among the driving forces behind the secession of the South and her subsequent financing. Russia intervened by providing naval forces for the Union blockade of the South in European waters, and by letting both countries know that if they attempted to join the Confederacy with military forces, they would also have to go to war with Russia.

The Rothschild interests did succeed, through their agent Treasury Secretary Salmon P. Chase, to force a bill (the National Banking Act) through Congress creating a federally chartered central bank that had the power to issue U.S. Bank Notes. Afterward, Lincoln warned the American people:

"The money power preys upon the nation in time of peace and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me, and causes me to tremble for the safety of our country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people, until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the republic is destroyed. "4

Lincoln continued to fight against the central bank, and some now believe that it was his anticipated success in influencing Congress to limit the life of the Bank of the United States to just the war years that was the motivating factor behind his assassination.

Source

President Garfield openly declared that whoever controls the supply of currency would control the business and activities of all the people. After only four months in office, President Garfield was shot at a railroad station on July 2, 1881. Another coincidence.

Hmmm

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
There is one theory that is much deeper, even deeper than Kennedy's refusal to give Israel the Atomic Bomb.

As you know, or have suspected, we no longer are pursuing that dream of space exploration, as Kennedy in visioned. Who or what might not want us in space.....

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I wonder what America we would live in today if he JFK had been allowed to live. More than the executive order that he wrote that would have freed us from the bankers and drawn a battle line against the advancement of the order. I wonder if it was something he said???

Something not right with the embed
watch video here 2 minute JFK

After watching I wonder again what America would look like? I almost feel like we are living in the bad future from the movie Back to the future 2.

We need another guy like JFK. Unfortunatley Barack Obama is not that guy, mabey next time.

tried to fix video, added link

[edit on 3/29/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
By far the most sound assassination theory is the CIA and their mafia operatives.

The CIA was defiant of the President's policies and also had contact with fall guy Oswald. Whether the CIA ordered their mafia contacts to assassinate Kennedy or the mod acted on its own, the CIA was involved in the cover-up.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The CIA and mafia were definitely involved, but I think talk of ending the war in Vietnam and issuing "United States Notes" are what sealed JFK's fate:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2aa96c85338.jpg[/atsimg]

I think the message was clear -- it's probably best not to replace Federal Reserve Notes with United States Notes.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
There are many reasons for Kennedy's assassination that can be found in Jim Marrs' Rule by Secrecy.

"He wanted to create economic prosperity for the country with tax breaks for the individuals, and by reshaping the laws and policies so that the power of property would not end up destroying the economy.

In 1962 he forced the major U.S. steel companies to rescind price increases by launching a price-fixing investigation, and threatening the cancellation of steel contracts by the Defense Department, He also told the American public that the action by steel was unjustifiable and irresponsible. The steel companies had no choice by to back down.

The board members of U.S. Steel, long controlled by Morgan interests, included many members of the CFR and other powerful institutions." (Marrs)

"In 1963 Kennedy took the ultimate step against the Fed by authorising the issuance of more than $4 billion in "United States Notes" through the U.S. Treasury, not the Federal Reserve. He knew that this way the soaring national debt could be reduced by not paying interest to the bankers of the Federal Reserve System, who print paper money then loan it to the government at interest." (Marrs)

He also eliminated the tax privileges of U.S.-based global investment companies, cracked down on foreign tax havens, supported proposals to eliminate tax privileges for the wealthy, made a proposal to expand the powers of the president to deal with recession etc. (Marrs, as documented by Gibson)

"His policies and proposals turned out to be publicly attacked by Fortune magazine and Nelson Rockefeller, David Rockefeller, and the Wall Street Journal. Kennedy's own Treasury Secretary (a CFR member) then joined David Rockefeller in his opposition to JFK's policies in 1962, and by 1965 they had created a formal group to promote war in Vietnam." (Marrs)

"Kennedy's support for economic development and Third World nationalism and his tolerance for government economic planning, even when it involved expropriation of property owned by interests in the U.S., all led to conflicts between Kennedy and elites within both the U.S. and foreign nations." (Gibson)

"On October 11, 1963, Kennedy approved National Security Action Memorandum 263, which approved possible disengagement in Vietnam by the end of 1965 and even ordered a quiet withdrawal of some military personnel by the end of the year" (Marrs)

"In rejecting an expanded military involvement, Kennedy went against the Joint Chiefs and a host of high-level people in his government, including (CFR members) Dean Rusk, Robert McNamara, and McGeorge and William Bundy" (Gibson).

On November 22, 1963, JFK was shot in Dallas, Texas.

"It might be noted that the wife of accused assassin Lee Harvey Oswald in 1994 told author A.J. Weberman "The answer to the Kennedy assassination is with the Federal Reserve Bank. Don't underestimate that. It's wrong to blame it on [CIA official James] Angleton and the CIA per se only. This is only one finger of the same hand. The people who supply money are above the CIA." (Marrs)

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyAl

You know more about the United States than most U.S. citizens.

Reading Jim Marrs tends to do that.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This is old news to many of us, but it should still be shouted from the rooftops for those who do not know. In our history many presidents spoke out against a central banking system. Those who control the money control everything else by default. Most Americans have no clue, and that is by design. Its too bad the majority of Americans are too busy watching sports, reality tv, or arguing party politics instead of learning and understanding our history.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Problem is when you throw in too many conspirators and competing motives, you start to come across as Oliver Stone. The Chicago mob was involved with the CIA as contract killers. Marcello even confessed in prison to being behind it. Not to mention mob clean-up man, Jack Ruby. The CIA would have been destroyed had any of this come out, hence they helped in the coverup.

Carlos Marcello and the Assassination of President Kennedy

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Well I think my investigation into the real motive behind his assassination has come to an end. I can't find of any other motive better than this one.

People who will do anything for power and money=the root of all evil.

I can't think of any better motive either.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autonomous
This is old news to many of us, but it should still be shouted from the rooftops for those who do not know. In our history many presidents spoke out against a central banking system. Those who control the money control everything else by default. Most Americans have no clue, and that is by design. Its too bad the majority of Americans are too busy watching sports, reality tv, or arguing party politics instead of learning and understanding our history.

Old News to you... and fresh News to me.... And yes, we need to make sure that every person has this clear understanding.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I now know why JFK was assassinated
Great piece of information.
I'm not surprised, however
It's interesting how a lot these 'conspiracies' lead down to the federal bank being the root once again
The information is there
It's not difficult to understand either if people are just pointed in the right direction and learn about the real economic powers that run things
It's a pity conspiracies are littered with nonsense, I've had to sift through so much dribble to get the real answer.
This is finally debunked.
Good post, ta

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I am inclined to believe it.

Without a doubt this is what everyone has been searching for since JFK's assassination. Some high up people may have known then back, but I am sure some newly printed money would entice them never to talk.

It's really sad to know that JFK and America were that close to stomping the FED to the ground only to have it straighten out with a few rolls of a printing press.

There is no doubt in my mind that if this was tried again the same thing would occur.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
We now have a Democrat majority in Congress and a Democrat in the Whitehouse. Nov 22 is coming up. JFK and his assassination have been downplayed by Republican administrations. That his assassination meant anything to the country at all has been downplayed severely. Americans born after 1963 don't seem to know much about it. It is high time we had some kind of commemoration on this anniversary, maybe a march on Washington demanding an end to the FED and CIA & petition to withdraw from the UN,at least an unofficial Day of Prayer for our country, or tea parties at each capital to demand an end to the fed. At least one in Dallas.
We can use the Dem-Republican paradyme against them. Demand an investigation of JFK's assassination and 911 at the same time.
If the swineflu vaccine doesn't kill us, or result in our deportation to fema camps, first

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

That was one good reason, but there were others...The Bay of Pigs fiasco, which embarrassed the CIA bad, and the Teamster votes that placed Kennedy in the White House, paid back by Bobby Kennedy going after the Mafia bosses. Then there was Marilyn, whom some said both men were having affairs with, and JFK took her out the Area 51 to see the aliens, someone once said. .there were many reason he had to go.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Didn't Kennedy say he was going to scatter the CIA. And if Marilyn was pregnant and murdered for it probably by Hoover, then Hoover could have used it for blackmail against Kennedy.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
convertible: check

Driver slows down: check

Alternate side street: check

My other swears to this day that the bay of pigs led to his assassination and that politics of fidel castro played a hand. He was not the least bit surprised to learn that fidel's sister claims to have worked with the cia. Jack ruby was the clean up man.

I myself believe there were four shots fired that day. I have no way to prove it.

Jfk and his brother bobby were a rare type, and too dangerous to let live. They were influential, but connected with the common people in such a way it frightened the establishment.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Great post, S&F... I did not know this information.

I've stated on this board and others that I think the single biggest cause of misery on the face of the planet are Central Banks, and in particular the Federal Reserve.

They create money, backed by nothing and make interest off of it. The ability to create money out of thin air leads to inflation, a hidden tax on all of us that most people don't understand.

I usually try and explain with one of these charts:

[edit on 10/28/2009 by Finalized]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think it's safe to say that John and Bobby were both killed because they decided to take the road less traveled and stand up FOR America.

Whether it was The FED, The CIA, The Mob, Cuba, Vietnam, etc.

I don't think it's possible to narrow down with absolute fact who the responsible party was. They pissed off a lot of people that were looking to pad their pockets and garner more persuasion throughtout the world.

I have always thought that it wasn't one reason or one party that caused it. It was the combination of their actions to rid the US of corruption from laboours to law makers.

The next President to take the stand as JFK will sadly be dealt with by the same means.

Prior to be elected, Obama made promises of bringing Hope & Change to the oval office. Since being elected, he hasn't.

Did he knowingly lie to and deceive American voters just go get into office?
Or were his plans and intentions of an honest nature, but soon find out when elected that the price for Hope & Change would be paid with his life?
Who knows?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join