It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for March 2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Anyone out there know of anything significant happening in March? March 7thish to be exact.....

I was told by my guides last night to make sure i'm prepared b/c march would be the beginning of a rough period for the financial structure of the US. The info i got was to just have some cash on hand in small denominations about $200 bucks worth and enough food for about a week or so. I have all that done already as i know things are coming to a head with our financial structure. that has become obvious to even mainstream americans. I was getting that there would be several periods dispersed amongst the year like this.

I have been fully aware for about 2 years now in regards to the state of our country etc and this is the first time my guides have brought this up with me so it must be on the brink.

Anyway this is just my experience and i'm not trying to be a prophet or anything just sharing my experience. Please no comments like "oh another date we need to look out for that won't happen" etc. I'm fully aware that the time line may shift and the US may be able to hold out on collapse for a bit longer but come on we here on ATS all know it is inevitable......

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Interesting, as I will be returning to college for the first time in 9 years on March 9th....I hope this won't screw up my financial aid!!!

I've been stocking up anyways, hopefully everybody else out there will be okay if something does in fact happen.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm sorry.I am not trying to flame you but your guides??
Thats not a very credible source for information.
I don't even believe in guides so how can I take this seriously?
Not trying to tear you up but just pointing out that maybe a living source or an actual human might be a better source for info.

I do agree it is inevitable though and have taken my precautions as well.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
I'm sorry.I am not trying to flame you but your guides??
Thats not a very credible source for information.
I don't even believe in guides so how can I take this seriously?
Not trying to tear you up but just pointing out that maybe a living source or an actual human might be a better source for info.

I do agree it is inevitable though and have taken my precautions as well.

that's fine. if you don't believe in guides than i would not expect you to believe my experience. no offense taken at all. besides i posted this to see if anyone had heard anything in the physical 3-D about march.....

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

that's fine. if you don't believe in guides than i would not expect you to believe my experience. no offense taken at all. besides i posted this to see if anyone had heard anything in the physical 3-D about march.....

Personally I put a lot more credence in this kind of information than when someone "analyzes" current events and then tries to forecast what will happen. Unfortunately I do not meditate and thus can not add any specific information but I "feel" that we are in for quite a ride in the next couple of years. I really do not "feel" things will get very crazy until sometime in 2010 though.

BTW DrumsRfun it is possible that few others will get the same advice as the problem in March may be isolated and only effect people in your area or perhaps you were just not prepared (i.e. your cupboard was pretty empty or something). In my case I seem to only get information that I need, not the information I want... sigh...

- PM

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Primordal

I really do not "feel" things will get very crazy until sometime in 2010 though.

this is what i got last night as well. i felt like 2009 would be periods of short spurts of no food on the shelves. and then 2010 would be MUCH more intense. thanks for posting this as this is the type of validation i was looking for.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

Well, yes. Energies are getting denser up to the end of 2011. A restructuring of systems, basically the whole world as we know it is going on. You don't have to be a believer of guides/prophecies etc...just open the commercial newspaper!
It's not too hard to figure out that there is something big going on right now.

Re: March.
I do have heard from, what most people would claim as unreliable sources, that the market is going to crash again big time globally. Behind the scenes there is already a discussion going on about shutting the banking system down.
What that means for people with money in bank accounts
get it out.
Good luck and many blessings!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatobserver

Re: March.
I do have heard from, what most people would claim as unreliable sources, that the market is going to crash again big time globally. Behind the scenes there is already a discussion going on about shutting the banking system down.
What that means for people with money in bank accounts get it out.
Good luck and many blessings!

the interesting part is last night my guides told me to get about $200 worth cash out of the bank today. well when i balanced my account after paying necessary bills this morning i had exactly $196 left. just a personal validation for me that i am not making this stuff up in my own head...... i did not know last night that i would have that amount left over.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I would encourage you to get more cash in 10$ and 20$ bills.
But, my personal belief is that the banking system will not get shut down immediately.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatobserver
I would encourage you to get more cash in 10$ and 20$ bills.
But, my personal belief is that the banking system will not get shut down immediately.

yes i plan on getting a lot of ones and fives as well in case retailers etc can't make change for something purchased. this cash is of course for if the electronic machines go down and or the banking system is on holiday for a few days and debit/credit cards are of no use.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

First off like your name..I have a necklace of auzite I wear. Okay on to the topic.

Perhaps its about your bank that it may go under on that day.

It may be something personal to you.

Why do I think this:

Your guide would of warned you not to tell anyone you had food stored. People will kill for food if they are hungry or have a family to feed.

He would of also warned you not to tell people you had cash on hand as that cash would be able to buy them food also. Again you would be put in harms way.

Your guides job is to protect you. Even from people you think are your best friends if necessary. He would of told you shhhh.

Mine tells me some things are shhh.

Just my thoughts

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

So... if we come to march, and even further, and everyone except you manages to pull through by our teeth, will you still believe that you need rely on this guide character rather than your own common sense?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Re: financial crisis/economy crash etc.
All you need to do is open your eyes, pick any newspaper, open it and add 1 + 1 together...
Not too hard to figure out what's going to happen the next few months...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Perhaps it would mean she doesn't have to pull through by her teeth that she will be setting more comfortable than most.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57
reply to post by azurite

First off like your name..I have a necklace of auzite I wear. Okay on to the topic.

Perhaps its about your bank that it may go under on that day.

It may be something personal to you.

Why do I think this:

Your guide would of warned you not to tell anyone you had food stored. People will kill for food if they are hungry or have a family to feed.

He would of also warned you not to tell people you had cash on hand as that cash would be able to buy them food also. Again you would be put in harms way.

Your guides job is to protect you. Even from people you think are your best friends if necessary. He would of told you shhhh.

Mine tells me some things are shhh.

Just my thoughts

very good point. but telling was my choice. my higher parts and guides NEVER tell me what to do. i was simply givin useful info to do with as I CHOSE. however on the issue of whether or not to tell. i wanted feedback and i'm not concerned with my welfare. it's not like i have huge stock piles of food or thousands of dollars. i just have a few canned goods and some cash on hand at all times.....still you do make a valid point

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
reply to post by azurite

So... if we come to march, and even further, and everyone except you manages to pull through by our teeth, will you still believe that you need rely on this guide character rather than your own common sense?

i was already prepared except for the cash part. i feel my guide was just giving me a heads up that ok keep and eye out b/c what you have been preparing for in a very common sense sort of way in nearing soon......

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm not a guide but it might be prudent to also have....

a roll of industrial duct tape

a piece of 16"X16"X 1/8" plastic [acrylic] sheet

a working pair of vice grips

and some light lubricant

for what we are about to experience; the lubricant is especially important.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

for what we are about to experience; the lubricant is especially important.

LOL
so very true. again i think more than anything they were just trying to alert me to the fact that what we've all know would eventually happen is now upon us......

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

"Anyone out there know of anything significant happening in March? March 7thish to be exact..... "

Yes there is. My guides told me that there will be a strange dimensional time shift after we go to bed on March 7th. Most of us will sleep right through this and even those of us that are awake when it happens may not even notice, but when you wake up on the 8th, time will have shifted forward 1 hour and you will have to reset your clocks. One of my other guides told me I should set my clocks ahead one hour before I go to bed so it's not such a shock. This is due to the 4th dimensional beings trying to mess with us. In some parts of the world, people ignore the whole phenomenon. They are ignorant debunkers.

Oh, my shoulder angel told me that on March 7th, former Steeler Franco Harris will be 58 and Lynne Swann will be 56. Two Super Bowl winners who won the Super Bowl together having a birthday on the same day.

My shoulder demon told me I don't need the lubricant...I thik he's lying to me though.

Regardless of the nonsense, it only takes eyes and a portion of a brain to realise that having a little bit of stored up supplies might be a wise move.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
reply to post by azurite

"Anyone out there know of anything significant happening in March? March 7thish to be exact..... "

Yes there is. My guides told me that there will be a strange dimensional time shift after we go to bed on March 7th. Most of us will sleep right through this and even those of us that are awake when it happens may not even notice, but when you wake up on the 8th, time will have shifted forward 1 hour and you will have to reset your clocks. One of my other guides told me I should set my clocks ahead one hour before I go to bed so it's not such a shock. This is due to the 4th dimensional beings trying to mess with us. In some parts of the world, people ignore the whole phenomenon. They are ignorant debunkers.

Oh, my shoulder angel told me that on March 7th, former Steeler Franco Harris will be 58 and Lynne Swann will be 56. Two Super Bowl winners who won the Super Bowl together having a birthday on the same day.

My shoulder demon told me I don't need the lubricant...I thik he's lying to me though.

Regardless of the nonsense, it only takes eyes and a portion of a brain to realise that having a little bit of stored up supplies might be a wise move.

of course having supplies is a wise move with or without direct info from guides. i have been preparing for some time now. my point was AS I STATE IT AGAIN..... that we all have known for a while that this was coming we just are never sure of exactly when. soooo maybe just maybe what we have been anticipating all along is beginning in a few weeks. or not i guess we'll find out soon enough. i hope i'm wrong and the economy can hold out as long as possible.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join