Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Prediction for March 2009

page: 2
1
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I won't get into a war of word meanings with you. It's not productive.

A guide will never force you to use the advice you are given. You have free will to do with the info they tell you what you wish. I believe you were stating that in other words than I just used. We may say the same things just use different words that come acrossed differently.

Especially when you are on the defense thinking most people are going to be attacking you for what you write.

Why should you be concerned about yourself when you know you have followed the advice you have been given already? You've listened to your guide long enough to have faith in what he tells you. Even if at times the info is vague and you'd like to know more so you go in search trying to find the more. Been there done that many times myself.

Girl I'm not against you if anything I understand you. So calm down you have a friend here who understands what its like.

Is this where we do a group hug thing now?




posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I will watch with interest, and if it comes to pass, then I will read your further posts. With all the constant string of predictions, I read all of them at least once, but if they don't come to pass, the poster gets an "ignore".
There are too many predictions to keep tabs on all of them, and it is my filtering system to try to weed out those who may honestly get insight, and those who listen to the voices in their own head, sincere as they may be in believing it comes from some "higher being".
Time has almost no bearing on higher dimensions, you could say it is concurrent, so predictions of "this will happen unless" or "possibly at this time, but maybe later" or "if this happens, this will happen, but" indicate either a personal revelation for your own growth, or information from something other than a "personal guide"----your own psyche or something darker.
But I keep an open mind until then.



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57
 


oh no i didn't think you were attacking me at all. i guess i was not clear in what i was trying to say. or maybe i just misinterpreted what you were saying. either way it's all good.



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotrox
I will watch with interest, and if it comes to pass, then I will read your further posts. With all the constant string of predictions, I read all of them at least once, but if they don't come to pass, the poster gets an "ignore".
There are too many predictions to keep tabs on all of them, and it is my filtering system to try to weed out those who may honestly get insight, and those who listen to the voices in their own head, sincere as they may be in believing it comes from some "higher being".
Time has almost no bearing on higher dimensions, you could say it is concurrent, so predictions of "this will happen unless" or "possibly at this time, but maybe later" or "if this happens, this will happen, but" indicate either a personal revelation for your own growth, or information from something other than a "personal guide"----your own psyche or something darker.
But I keep an open mind until then.



of course. i understand where you are coming from completely. i don't normally post in this section b/c as i said my guides have never given me info that would pertain to the collective as a whole only to my personal issues. anyway time lines are changing all the time. each individual that makes a choice has an affect on changing the time lines. this is why so often predictions either don't come to pass or are slightly off. NOTHING is ever written in stone due to free will choice of a whole collective co creating together. but still i do understand your point completely. if march passes uneventful i for one will be thrilled.....



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a friend of mine just called me and his guides showed up and said basically the same things to him last night as well. he and i do have a strong connection in who our guides are etc that i won't go into here. he said he felt a sense of urgency in the message and that things were beginning to move in the direction that we have all been talking about for some time now....bank holidays, no food on shelves ect.

interesting....at least i now know for sure that i did not imagine the whole thing. this was the validation i was looking for. still i will hope for a shift in the time lines and maybe some more time to be bought.

yes i know i can not prove any of this nor do i want to. this is simply just me sharing my experiences on the matter. if you feel it is all BS that is totally fine no need to tell me you think i'm full of crap, if you feel that way. man that is a whole other topic this site can be soooo brutal in that way......phew



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite
 


What is a guide? .. Like ... a tour guide?

And no, nothing that I know of will happen in March..



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If its not a Registered Maine Guide its a fraud!



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite
 
Thank you for posting this. I will take your guides advice and be prepared for something.

Just how do they contact you? In dreams? I'm curious.
thanks.



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mainer
 




I know how much you dislike prophecies.



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by azurite
 


What is a guide? .. Like ... a tour guide?

And no, nothing that I know of will happen in March..



i was speaking about my spiritual guides and/or my higher selves.



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by azurite
 
Thank you for posting this. I will take your guides advice and be prepared for something.

Just how do they contact you? In dreams? I'm curious.
thanks.





i was fully awake and aware when i got the info. i was in a meditative state. i was not focusing on the issue at hand (bank collapse, food shortage etc) just for the record.



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I dont have guides but I am a lucid dreamer and have had many things happen in a dream before it happened in real life.

Lately my dreams have been telling me to protect my garden. Sounds Odd yes, but in the last 6 months more and more times has someone in a dream tried to attack me for my garden.

I attribute this to possible food shortages or even riots.

I have so far reinforced my garden walls and hide the fact I have stuff growing, just in case.

Prepare for all possible futures.

Edit: Thought I would add that my Dad is always with me in these lucid dreams. He has never lead me wrong. Since he passed away in 07' he only appears to me in my dreams as a guardian and teacher to me.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Tentickles]



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If this has been asked and answered, forgive me, as I have read the thread and not seen it mentioned...

Do your guides regularly provide dates for you to ponder?

I realize they gave you much needed information this particular time.

My communicative abilities are limited to danger. I can hear 'em, but canna understan' 'em.



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
I dont have guides but I am a lucid dreamer and have had many things happen in a dream before it happened in real life.

Lately my dreams have been telling me to protect my garden. Sounds Odd yes, but in the last 6 months more and more times has someone in a dream tried to attack me for my garden.

I attribute this to possible food shortages or even riots.

I have so far reinforced my garden walls and hide the fact I have stuff growing, just in case.

Prepare for all possible futures.

Edit: Thought I would add that my Dad is always with me in these lucid dreams. He has never lead me wrong. Since he passed away in 07' he only appears to me in my dreams as a guardian and teacher to me.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Tentickles]



your dad is one of your guides. just using different words for the meaning of the same things. everyone has guides that are with them at all times. some pay attention to them some do not.... that's all

that' a good idea about hiding the fact that you have a garden. thanks for the tip. i'll remember that when i begin growing mine in the fall.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by azurite]



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrytyes



If this has been asked and answered, forgive me, as I have read the thread and not seen it mentioned...

Do your guides regularly provide dates for you to ponder?

I realize they gave you much needed information this particular time.

My communicative abilities are limited to danger. I can hear 'em, but canna understan' 'em.



i have never gotten any info like this from them. they have always responded to a question i have asked them. that is why it stuck out so much for me. that is part of why it felt so urgent. they initiated the message with me this time. i have asked for time frames and dates pertaining to my own personal issues before and got clear answers but i have never gotten any information in regards to something that could affect the entire collective. this was a very different experience indeed, not the norm for me.



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite
 


A very good case for taking heed.


In response to your query regarding March 7ish... I have no inklings for anything different than what has been going on.

Thank you for the heads up!



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles
 

Interesting this fall when my pecans were falling I was shown how many I needed to keep. Way more than I would of kept just for my son and I.

Pecans start falling here in October.

So I would assume that if why I need that many pecans on hand is because of shortage of food. That the shortage would occur before pecans are ready again.

In your dream do you remember the stage your garden was in? Was it just beginning to come up, when its bearing its fruit or towards the end of the growing cycle.

By the way ex Texan here...Bandera-home.



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
My birthday is in March.
So =( if something bad happens.



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck
 


In one way they can be called a tour guide because they will show you and tell you things you can't imagine.

Some people call them spirit guides, some people call them angels..it all depends what your belief system is and what they would be called in it.

Some people they appear to

Some people they show things to in visions..I don't care for the word visions sounds to saint like..so I say movies in my head.

Some people they talk to.

Some people they show things to in dreams.

They may approach you in all of these ways or a combination of these ways or maybe only one.

Some times it might be just signs. Say you are thinking about something going on in your life. Then it seems like everytime you turn on the radio this one song is always playing one you haven't heard in years. Something in that song may catch your attention or even the name of that song. Think about it..could it be the answer to what your pondering on?

You have a guide you just have to learn its language. Once you learn that language it might expand the way it communicates with you.

If you can read a book and see the scenes in the book in your mind odds are you'll be shown things.

If you're a good listener and actually hear what the person is saying and understand what they say you'll probably hear it. It's like hearing thoughts in your head that you know your not smart enough to come up with most of the time lol. Or you might think now why did I think that. It's probably your guide.

The more you pay attention and acknowledge that you are recieving the message or contact the more they seem to tell you.

Sometimes what they tell you even after years of dealing with them don't always make sense.

In sept I was told oct 14th, 26. So I knew something was going to happen in my life on Oct 14th...at that time I assumed also the 26th too.

October 14, I got laid off. Nothing happened on the 26th. On the 28th I got recalled to come back to work at the begining of the next pay period. Which happened to be 26 days after the 14th.

Which was also a learning experience for me. pay close attention..I wasn't told 26th..just the number 26.

A few weeks ago I ran into a similar situation. This time I understood the difference in the numbers so I knew to look for something that many days after the date given for something else to happen.

Problem there is that I can't figure out what the connection is for sure between the two events. The night before I was even shown the event that happened on the 19th day. But I was told something that night that I still don't understand the meaning of it.

A lot of times our messages we recieve are learning events so we get the next stage which might be more complicated figured out.

Hope I've helped you out some.



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The true meaning of the dimensional shift is the following:
Anyone who is kind and compassionate to others will be protected and
have a happy and beautiful life.
Anyone who is racist, an anti-spiritual bigot, or wallows in the hatred of
Fox news and listens to fear-mongers like Glen Beck will be in the inner
turmoil of a mental hell. They will ride the Wall street greed train all the way
down to fear hell where they will be trapped in the tunnel vision of anxiety
and miserableness.

Remember even the word miserable comes from the combining of the word miser
and able. Able to be a miser makes your mind miserable. Ask Scrooge Cheney and
the Wall street bankers what the result of being a miser is.





new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join