posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

Anti-spiritual bigot? Uh oh... looks like this will be a bad birthday for me
Boo...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

thank you so much for this post it explains things very well. often times the information you get is in pieces and or symbols and you have to figure it out like a puzzle, can be complicated.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

Don't you just hate it when you look at it in hind sight and say good lord it was that simple how could I miss it.

But the great thing is the next time we don't miss it because we really really learn the lesson.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electricneo
The true meaning of the dimensional shift is the following:
Anyone who is kind and compassionate to others will be protected and
have a happy and beautiful life.
Anyone who is racist, an anti-spiritual bigot, or wallows in the hatred of
Fox news and listens to fear-mongers like Glen Beck will be in the inner
turmoil of a mental hell. They will ride the Wall street greed train all the way
down to fear hell where they will be trapped in the tunnel vision of anxiety
and miserableness.

Remember even the word miserable comes from the combining of the word miser
and able. Able to be a miser makes your mind miserable. Ask Scrooge Cheney and
the Wall street bankers what the result of being a miser is.

i agree with the fear mongering thing. and focusing on fear and such will only lead to misery that is for sure. my intent behind this thread is definitely NOT to induce fear, only awareness of what might occur due to the collectives choices and the consequences of those choices. but the dimensional shift is a bit more complicated than "anyone who is loving and kind will live happily ever after" but that is not what this thread is about so i'm not getting into that.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this information. It was terribly brave of you, knowing how some people react to this type of topic. Some believe, some don't. I don't think that those of us who do should be verbally stoned because of it. In any case, I've been trying to keep extra non-perishable food, along with lots of extra water. We don't have a lot of money but we'll stock up as best we can and will have some extra cash on hand. Might not be worth much but this could go in so many different directions. I'm definitely paying attention. Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
www.chartingstocks.net...

I hope this is does not happen, it would support the info i received though. i closed my BOA account yesterday.....

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
"Anyone who is kind and compassionate to others will be protected and
have a happy and beautiful life"...
"fear-mongers like Glen Beck will be in the inner turmoil of a mental hell. They will ride the Wall street greed train all the way down to fear hell where they will be trapped in the tunnel vision of anxiety and miserableness."

So, Electricneo - you mean kind and compassionate to those you agree with only? Way to turn a magic "ghost guide" topic into an uninformed liberal rant. You speak of kindness and compassion then spew your hypocritical hatred. Looks like you won't be one of the protected ones with the happy and beautiful life.

Back to topic...

Azurite, I am curious. What happens if nothing at all happens on the 7th? What if nothing significant happens at all in March? Will you still believe in "guides"? I am not trying to bait you into some arguement, I am really curious. Will you believe that the guides somehow prevented the catastrophe? You first state that the guide told you this and a few posts later you say you hope you are wrong. Wouldn't the guide be wrong?
Honestly, I feel that just a casual glance at current events and the worldwide economy clearly points to something big, so in your eyes your "guide" will be vindicated, but what if nothing happens?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Azurite - I just looked at that link you provided. This is the exact type of thing that Glenn Beck talks about and tries to warn people about. Scary stuff that is happening - we all need to be ready. Invest in storable food and medical supplies and get to know and trust your neighbors.

Electricneo - does this post make Azurite a "fear-monger" too? Preparing people for what is likely coming is not "fear-mongering", it is simply sharing vital information.

Lel1111 (and Azurite) - I do apologise for my initial post on the 1st page, I was trying to be funny. While I certainly do not believe in "guides", I also should not say anything that can be seen as "verbal stoning". I stand corrected Lel.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
"Anyone who is kind and compassionate to others will be protected and
have a happy and beautiful life"...
"fear-mongers like Glen Beck will be in the inner turmoil of a mental hell. They will ride the Wall street greed train all the way down to fear hell where they will be trapped in the tunnel vision of anxiety and miserableness."

So, Electricneo - you mean kind and compassionate to those you agree with only? Way to turn a magic "ghost guide" topic into an uninformed liberal rant. You speak of kindness and compassion then spew your hypocritical hatred. Looks like you won't be one of the protected ones with the happy and beautiful life.

Back to topic...

Azurite, I am curious. What happens if nothing at all happens on the 7th? What if nothing significant happens at all in March? Will you still believe in "guides"? I am not trying to bait you into some arguement, I am really curious. Will you believe that the guides somehow prevented the catastrophe? You first state that the guide told you this and a few posts later you say you hope you are wrong. Wouldn't the guide be wrong?
Honestly, I feel that just a casual glance at current events and the worldwide economy clearly points to something big, so in your eyes your "guide" will be vindicated, but what if nothing happens?

there are always many probabilities and timelines that can happen in any given moment. this is b/c of all the probable choices many individuals are making at any given moment. if nothing happens in march i will be glad that that particular timeline did NOT occur. in order to believe or understand what i just said you have to believe in or know about how time works and the concept of probabilities.

example: you chose to leave your home at a certain time to go to the grocery store. it is possible that on one time line you chose to leave at 1:00 and on another you chose to leave at 3:00. it is possible that on one of those timelines you have an accident. so depending on which time you chose to leave then that is what you experience. HOWEVER the other timeline does still exist and is a probability there is just a different part of you experiencing that. now you don't believe in spirit guides so my guess is you might not believe this idea either. i don't know..... but this is how "pyschic" information works.

the thing is is that my personal spirit guides don't usually come thru with this type of info. so that tells me that the probability of something going down very soon is a HIGH PROBABILITY. i say probability b/c nothing is ever written in stone b/c of what i tried to explain in the above example.

so if nothing happens it means either a different probability occurred due to choices the many involved made or it means my communication line with my guides was not clear. i'm personally hoping for the first one.

i will always believe in my guides as i have had to many personal experiences that have validated my connection to them and the info i receive from them. i can not prove that to you though if you are looking for proof in the spirit world and guides etc you will have to find that for yourself. we all have to find that for ourselves, you know our own personal validations. i will say for the longest time i was of your opinion and i said i will never really believe until i experience it for myself. well in the recent years i have so now i believe......

[edit on 20-2-2009 by azurite]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Lel1111 (and Azurite) - I do apologise for my initial post on the 1st page, I was trying to be funny. While I certainly do not believe in "guides", I also should not say anything that can be seen as "verbal stoning". I stand corrected Lel.

no problem apology accepted.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Electricneo - does this post make Azurite a "fear-monger" too? Preparing people for what is likely coming is not "fear-mongering", it is simply sharing vital information.

As i said i agree that fear mongering is a destructive thing, but there is a fine line in this area. i will speak on what i do personally in this area. i stay aware on issues at hand b/c that is the reality we live in and i want to be both informed and prepared. but at the same time i hold a higher vision or possible outcome for myself and the collective. that is where i hold most of my focus and energy, on positive outcomes. i do not give my energy to being fearful and that is b/c i am not afraid to begin with. if the economy collapses and there's no food, or there's a nuclear bomb tomorrow, or whatever i will not exhibit fear. the problem is that the majority of the population is not in that mind set or space. they have had there personal empowerment completely stripped away from them and they quite frankly are in a constant state of fear about everything wether they realize it or not. i can not be responsible for the state they are in, only my own.

the reason i posted this was one to hear feedback and see if anyone else had any similar experiences or if anyone knew of any info in the 3-D world that supported it. but mainly i posted to just give a heads up. if something does happen within the next month or so and i had said nothing i would not feel so good about that. so i will take the chance of being ridiculed and/or called a fraud etc just in case. it matters not to me what anyone else thinks in that regard.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by azurite

example: you chose to leave your home at a certain time to go to the grocery store. it is possible that on one time line you chose to leave at 1:00 and on another you chose to leave at 3:00. it is possible that on one of those timelines you have an accident. so depending on which time you chose to leave then that is what you experience. HOWEVER the other timeline does still exist and is a probability there is just a different part of you experiencing that. now you don't believe in spirit guides so my guess is you might not believe this idea either. i don't know..... but this is how "pyschic" information works.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by azurite]

I do understand the concept of this example. Something to the effect of multiple dimensions where every decision you could make is played out so all possibilities of your life are being lived in an infinite number of alternate realities. Something like that? So, is the guide aware of all the possibilities and lets you know what may happen? Is that pretty much it in a basic oversimplified way of saying it? And if what you were warned about doesn't happen in this time line, does it happen in another?
While I still can't buy into this belief, it sure is very intriguing. Just out of curiosity, what do you believe happens when we die? Do we become guides also or something else? I am honestly curious and asking because I want to know.
Personally, I gave up the political dogma of organised religion and am now a non-denominational Christian with beliefs that are likely different than the typical Christian. I am saying this so that you know that I totally understand having faith in what you can't prove. But just because I believe in what I believe in doesn't mean I'm too closed minded to listen to another persons beliefs. Your beliefs have me truly interested and I thank you for being so open and taking the time to explain it to me.
Oh and my fear mongering comment wasn't directed at you. I was trying to point out that some people think that one side has the right to warn others what they believe will happen while the other side, saying the same thing, is called fear-mongers. I am just tired of the whole politicizing of everything.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

I do understand the concept of this example. Something to the effect of multiple dimensions where every decision you could make is played out so all possibilities of your life are being lived in an infinite number of alternate realities. Something like that? So, is the guide aware of all the possibilities and lets you know what may happen? Is that pretty much it in a basic oversimplified way of saying it? And if what you were warned about doesn't happen in this time line, does it happen in another?
While I still can't buy into this belief, it sure is very intriguing. Just out of curiosity, what do you believe happens when we die? Do we become guides also or something else? I am honestly curious and asking because I want to know.
Personally, I gave up the political dogma of organised religion and am now a non-denominational Christian with beliefs that are likely different than the typical Christian. I am saying this so that you know that I totally understand having faith in what you can't prove. But just because I believe in what I believe in doesn't mean I'm too closed minded to listen to another persons beliefs. Your beliefs have me truly interested and I thank you for being so open and taking the time to explain it to me.
Oh and my fear mongering comment wasn't directed at you. I was trying to point out that some people think that one side has the right to warn others what they believe will happen while the other side, saying the same thing, is called fear-mongers. I am just tired of the whole politicizing of everything.

i know you were not directing that at me. i was just being clear for everyones sake.

what happens when we die? that is a loaded question. i have very definite ideas on that and i know my truth but it is hard for me to explain. what happens depends on the individual and the multitude of choices they have made not just in this reality field but within all of them. reincarnation is NOT the natural way it is supposed to be neither is death in and of itself. the natural state of the human is to be an eternal being that ascends to whatever space they would like to ascend to during certain cycles of time. that is how it was millions of years ago on this planet. one would incarnate here and then when the ascension cycle came around one would chose where one wanted to move to next. our DNA and energetic bodies have been distorted and messed with throughout many millions of years and it has lead to the point we are at now and the process of death.

this is also what the person named jesus in the bible was really trying to teach. how we ALL can ascend and have that potential. his teachings got manipulated and twisted by those that wrote the bible b/c they did not want the human populations to be this self empowered. more to that i will not get into here.

currently some die and have to incarnate back in b/c they do not have the quantum built up to go else where. some die and b/c of their DNA capacity do go elsewhere. some will ascend during the next 200 years b/c that is what the 2012 thing is all about it is an ascension cycle. only it is not one year it is a period of time beginning between 2012 and 2017.

ok that's a very small portion of the explaination regarding my truth on the matter. anyone else reading this please respect my truth as i will respect yours again no need for attacks only discussions.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

Thanks for that answer. This is really fascinating to me. I want to believe this type of thing, but it just seems too much like wishful thinking. I know that is somewhat ironic to say - me believing in an all powerful God and all. Perhaps another thread can be started where peoples beliefs are discussed more in depth with no mocking. I really would like to know more.
I think that a majority of beliefs have some commonalities in them - such as this life not being it. And, most beliefs have a Hindu/Buddhist/Sikh type of Karma. Christians refer to it as "doing unto others...". I would assume you would hava a similar belief. With so many beliefs having common threads, there must be some truth there...
Sorry, getting off the original topic again.
Perhaps a "beliefs" thread is in order. Every day brings something new to learn. Thank you again for sharing.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I tuned in last night for some more info on the information it got regarding this thread. What I got was that March would be the first domino, if you will, that will cause the food prices to go way up. it will not be an issue of no food on the shelves necessarily at that point but just that food will become more and more expensive quickly. i did not get a date as to exactly when they would go up but it would be fairly soon, otherwise they would not have suggested stocking up now. i was guided to stock up for this reason so it will be easier on my pocket book in the long run. anyway i know this sounds vauge and i'm sure some will dismiss it as me making up stories but i assure you that is not the case. again i'm just sharing my experience. we'll see over the next couple of months......

Most people on this site already have stocked up for various reasons that are all very obvious, but i wanted to put this out there anyway.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

Thank you for the update.
I caught up to this thread at just the right time, it seems. Still, no hint in my area of anything about to happen. The 7th is about 10 days off, should be interesting.

Your information still concerns the collective? Is it possible that they could be alerting you to a local, or regional situation vs. a country or continental wide phenomena? I'm thinking along the lines that a natural disaster could sent food prices up drastically within an area, at least for a time.

I realize with all the economic doom and gloom on the minds of those of us in the collective, the mindset is to be prepared for the coming "crash".

It is possibly the mindset, of which I speak, that may trigger such an event. The power of thought, and all, be it positive or negative...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57
reply to post by Tentickles

Interesting this fall when my pecans were falling I was shown how many I needed to keep. Way more than I would of kept just for my son and I.

Pecans start falling here in October.

So I would assume that if why I need that many pecans on hand is because of shortage of food. That the shortage would occur before pecans are ready again.

In your dream do you remember the stage your garden was in? Was it just beginning to come up, when its bearing its fruit or towards the end of the growing cycle.

By the way ex Texan here...Bandera-home.

My garden was in full bloom, so around june/july.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
projectcamelot.org...

George Green on project camelot he talks about mid March..... this interview was just done on Feb 24th. Looks like it matches up with what my guides are telling me. And i've heard him and others making predictions that have not been on the mark but of course what concerns me is that my guides are stepping up and agreeing this time around.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pyrytyes
reply to post by azurite

Thank you for the update.
I caught up to this thread at just the right time, it seems. Still, no hint in my area of anything about to happen. The 7th is about 10 days off, should be interesting.

Your information still concerns the collective? Is it possible that they could be alerting you to a local, or regional situation vs. a country or continental wide phenomena? I'm thinking along the lines that a natural disaster could sent food prices up drastically within an area, at least for a time.

I realize with all the economic doom and gloom on the minds of those of us in the collective, the mindset is to be prepared for the coming "crash".

It is possibly the mindset, of which I speak, that may trigger such an event. The power of thought, and all, be it positive or negative...

yes it could definitely just concern my area. i live in austin, texas and things are quite stable here though. that could change in a heart beat i know.

as for positive thought you are absolutely right. the problem is that we are co-creating here with the entire planet. and it seems unfortunately "they" have done a good job getting the majority to manifest this timeline. so i continue to hold positive thoughts that affect my personal outcome and i know i will get thru whatever comes just fine. i'm preparing food and money wise and that is part of getting thru much easier than some.....what i am trying to say i guess is that i am in control of my reality but at the same time just by incarnating on this planet i also agreed to be somewhat affected by the collectives manifestations. it is just something one has to work around and deal with, hence the term co-create.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by azurite

Thank you for the reply...and the link!

I have realized for sometime that things are not all that rosy, but...
George Green puts forth some information that is definitely a worthwhile listen!

From the sounds of it, not just a local phenomena at all. I'll have to move my timetable up a bit.

Thanks again, I think

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join