Prediction for March 2009

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by thegreatobserver

I do not think that I would use any form of the media for information, because if you do you "will" be misinformed. If you for one minute trust any form of the media you are being gravely misled. You have to depend on forums and threads like this to get any thing near the truth. The media is so experienced at telling us what the PTB want us to hear that now it comes natural to them. You will only hear what you "want to hear" on any form of the press or media. Do not trust them for a second. Even they do not know that they are telling lies because even they do not know that truth. Personally I utilize what is called "common denominators. The more that I hear the same story over and over again I start to tend to believe it a little more each time that I hear it. You all can do what you think is best but I can honestly tell you that if you read the newspaper, you are wasting your time. Hope this helps to shed so light on a very dark situation...sabre11004...

Those who chose to give up their freedom for their security will lose both their freedom and their security...Benjamin Franklin...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Global systemic crisis – New tipping-point in March 2009: 'When the world becomes aware that this crisis is worse than the 1930s crisis'

www.leap2020.eu...

[edit on 26-2-2009 by azurite]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by azurite
Global systemic crisis – New tipping-point in March 2009: 'When the world becomes aware that this crisis is worse than the 1930s crisis'

www.leap2020.eu...

[edit on 26-2-2009 by azurite]

Auzurite what I think will happen is closes to this.

No specific incident, but something will happen to draw back the illusion that the market is really OK and it will bounce back quickly.

It will be more mass panic than anything, which will in turn pick up the speed of the spiral.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Auzurite what I think will happen is closes to this.

No specific incident, but something will happen to draw back the illusion that the market is really OK and it will bounce back quickly.

It will be more mass panic than anything, which will in turn pick up the speed of the spiral.

i agree. i'm really worried about the mass panic thing. it was a hard decision posting this thread b/c of that. BUT i felt like those that believe in guides etc would be more likely to simple prepare and hope for the best vs. panic those that do not believe me....well it would not effect them either way.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If I werent strapped for cash I would subscribe to their service but I will just have to do with my own conclusions about the up coming crisis.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
More support for my intuitions....

1. Store lots of food. "The farm economy is collapsing."

2. "Within six to nine months we will be into full blown hyper inflation." "Buy everything you need right NOW!!!!" "Prepare your dinner table NOW! It is going to be 1933 all over again."

pastor lindsey williams is the man who, because of his contacts in the oil industry, correctly predicted that the world price for oil would fall from roughly $140.00 per barrel to less than $50.00 per barrel. He claims to be well connected to what he calls "the power elite," and I firmly believe that he is telling the truth. But, what he calls the power elite is just one level of corporate America. He interacted with the high paid servants of the oil industry. That would be the executives of ARCO and other big oil companies when he served as chaplain for the Alaska pipeline. He knows and admits that the "real power" is much further up the food chain. Bottom line? Personally, as far as I am concerned, Reverend Williams character and credibility are unimpeachable. I think it is very important to pay attention to what he has to say.

He was also on the alex jones show 03/03/09.

here is a link to the full notes of an interview with pastor lindsey williams. www.savethemales.ca...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Aww, it's okay. Thanks for being nice about it

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Legislation could mean prosecution, fines up to $1 million
Small farms and organic growers could be placed under the federal government under H.R.875, the Food Safety Modernization Act. Government inspectors would visit and examine food producers, including small farms, to ensure compliance. They would review records and conduct surveillance of animals, plants, products, the environment. According to the act, "A person that...violates the food safety law may be assessed a penalty of $1,000,000."

www.worldnetdaily.com...

this very well could have been the heed behind my warning. looks like organic farming could very well be a thing of the past. start growing your own food guys unless GMO sounds good to you.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hindsight can be a wonderful thing. That way we can see what was unknow to us at the time we are wondering. When your guides told you store up on food about 10 days worth and have some cash on hand you looked around and wondered. We were in a financial mess in this country..still are in my opinion.

It seems when our guides tell us to prepare for something we always seem to think its the obivious in whats going on around us. Only they seem to have the inside information which we don't. Thats when our hindsight becomes our best friend. After we figure it out.

You said March 7thish. Look around now and the topic is the swine flu ( sorry I love being politically incorrect ) The think the first case was around the middle of March. That might not of been the first case.

You said something like the first domino would fall about that time. Think of the first infection spread and how it's like the domino theory. Each person touching another falling to the flu.

If you catch the flu or anyone in your family you'll need a 10 day supply of food you'll be quarrentined if I understand right. Yes you'll need cash also.

Don't you just hate it when its never what you think it has to deal with? Thats why anymore I just do what the guides tell me I need to do to be ready for something and then just wait until I see why I needed those things or to do what I needed to do.

Good call Azurite

edit sorry about the spelling and bad grammer folks but my brain is mush tonight.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by napayshni57]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

i have thought about this, not about anyone in my family catching it b/c i am NOT focusing on that. but what if they quarantine everyone for 10 days. either way whether someone i know catches it or it's an overall quarantine i will be ready.

however i did get the knowing around the end of march that the timeline i was heading down when i got the first message had changed drastically. that things were going to get bad but that something had shifted it. who knows...better to be prepared than not right.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join