It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Masons really eat children?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

A 45-second clip that doesn't elaborate on anything? No context to the video? Just some music and some shaky video recording. Not impressed.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by KSigMason]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

By no means am I trying to impress you. It should impress upon you though, that you know no more of what another lodge is doing than what emilio estevez is doing right now.

hide ya face!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

By no means am I trying to impress you. It should impress upon you though, that you know no more of what another lodge is doing than what emilio estevez is doing right now.

hide ya face!

Since any Mason can go to any meeting of any other regular Lodge he wants, he can easily inform himself of what goes on in other Lodges.

Brother Albert G. Mackey said it best when he wrote that Freemasons compose one family, and are divided into different Lodges out of convenience. Almost all meetings of every Lodge in the world has visitors, so it is impossible for one Lodge to keep secrets from another.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Perhaps there are some brothers who enjoy seclusion, they have no one to answer to, so, a possibly there is a lodge or 2000 that adhere to a don't ask don't tell policy (much like the actual neophyte recruitment program) of meeting location/time/preceding.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Perhaps there are some brothers who enjoy seclusion, they have no one to answer to, so, a possibly there is a lodge or 2000 that adhere to a don't ask don't tell policy (much like the actual neophyte recruitment program) of meeting location/time/preceding.
But then it wouldn't be Freemasonry. It would be something else. So saying that there was an evil Masonic lodge that acted out of sorts with the rest of Masonry would be a misnomer, because such a lodge by definition wouldn't be Masonic.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I never hide my face. While some may want privacy I could care less and proudly show my apron. I visit every Lodge in my area (an hour driving distance) which is about 12 of them. In a week I'm going to make a 4-hour trek to see a Lodge I haven't visited yet. I do know what other Lodges are doing since I know where to get the minutes of their meetings. We are also regulated by the Grand Lodge of Idaho so I have a very good idea of what happens at their meetings. I've even been to Washington (state), Maryland, Virginia, and Arizona Lodge meetings. I even attended one in Mexico (Nogales). If it were not for my work, I would be the rep for the Grand Master of Idaho to the Italian Grand Lodge Annual Communication; I speak Italian, that is why I was chosen for that.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

They wouldn't be allowed to do that, as that goes against the laws of Masonry. If they were to try, they would be stripped of their charter by the Grand Lodge, and be denied further recognition.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I think that you are describing a Grand Lodge. Apparently, they are allowed to do whatever they want and still call it "Freemasonry."

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

as much as I would like to contradict your statement, it is true. But keep in mind that the grand lodge in every state is made up of elected members of lodges from all over that state. And masons from any lodge can be at the stated meetings. So while they do have the final say in a masonic matter, they cannot just run amuck and plot satanic world domination in secret.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

I think that you are describing a Grand Lodge. Apparently, they are allowed to do whatever they want and still call it "Freemasonry."

While anybody, including non-Masons, can form groups and call what they do "Freemasonry", simply calling it that does not make it so.

If a Grand Lodge begins doing things that violate Masonic laws and traditions, they will be stripped of their recognition by other Grand Lodges, and a new recognized Grand Lodge will be formed in that place, which adheres to the Ancient Landmarks.

A famous example of this happening is found with the Grand Orient of France, who deviated from traditional Masonic norms. They were stripped of their recognition, but continue to operate as "Freemasonry". Nevertheless, a new traditional Grand Lodge was established in France, who now are recognized by orthodox Freemasonry.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

And who "mote it be" ?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

And who "mote it be" ?

Who might who be?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
To me...seems like he's doing "internet research" on freemasonry and trying to pry info from actual masons...but the answer is simple...if you are a decent person...apply to a lodge...go to a public meeting...youll see what we're about...its far from a bad thing...I've been a master mason for 3 years now...and im in a chair...visited 2 other lodges..and was always treated super kind and with the upmost respect...stop reading the internet and take a look in person...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
"in my opinion , some masons are satanic and they do engage in ritual sacrifice"

Finally someone who believes me people don't usually believe that when i tell them because i know that its true ive heard so many stories from different masons and freemasons and they tell me things that ive had a hard time believeing but i believe to the fulllest that they are all a bunch of satanists that feast of the blood and flesh of other people in order to become a servant of hell i know it sounds bad but its true there a socioety that keeps itself so secret that they can do whatever they want and not get in trouble you never hear anything on the news about them or on the radio (sorry for my bad spelling) but anyways its true there all a bunch of satanic cults that do rituals and sacrifices.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Sure they are...

And, indeed, why should you let a total absence of supporting evidence get in the way of your Hollywood-style fantasy?

I can sort of understand why some people consider "actual real-life" to be a little mundane for their tastes when we're surrounded by much more inspiring pop culture icons like the Watchmen and Batman.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

And who "mote it be" ?

Who might who be?

Who's to say whether a Grand Lodge is deviating from "Masonic norms" ?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Who's to say whether a Grand Lodge is deviating from "Masonic norms" ?

Masonic "norms" are defined through ancient usage, generally in accordance with the Landmarks of the Fraternity. I would recommend "Mackey's Jurisprudence of Freemasonry" by Dr. Albert G. Mackey. Brother Mackey's book is a text book of Masonic law, presenting it both in its historical and current context.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Fine, but who enforces that Masonic law, and who has jurisdiction over the activities of Grand Lodges?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Two men can wear the same clothes and act in wholly different ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join