It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - meteor like object with sonic boom above Dallas and Austin Texas!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Just as Satan and his demons left a sign of being hurled down to earth on June 30th, 1908 in Tunguska Siberia (recorded at Revelation 12:7-12), this is also meant as a recording of an event in the spiritual war. As the veil continues to be lifted there comes the visibility of the spiritual war that is raging in the invisible spirit realm. It was not captured on video by mere accident. It was a sign in the heavens that was meant to be seen by the public.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I've just created a thread that may be related because I was reading elsewhere yesterday about loud roars heard in San Diego and then a TV station showing video of strange lights in the sky. (The timing was out for it to have been the rocket that crashed).

So this thread is discussing a loud sonic boom and meteor like object and then a few days later a Dallas couple returned home to find a 6lb piece of metal had crashed through their roof!

There just seems like there's a lot more going on in the skies than is usual and it seems spread over vast areas. Lights, sounds, bits of metal, planes crashing, rockets crash landing, satellites colliding........

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

i agree - there is a lot more going on than we know? its like those rocks that fall in "space invaders" are falling here to earth. i heard another report of a fireball the size of a truck being reported in texas. then there was the metal that fell through a busness in New Jersey. Could it be HAARP? And just to throw this out there, did anyone see Venus last night? it was huge, i think it was Venus, and it was strobing green, blue, and purple. very weird. Lets keep the thread moving. Thanks everyone for your input!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
there is a lot more going on than we know?

We are living in a world that has incomplete knowledge of the universe around us. We are still learning about many things, and meteors/objects in space is just one of those things that we still have lots to learn about.

To say we know everything that is going on is foolish in the extreme, however we do have a fairly good idea when it comes to cases like this, although we don't know the "whole story".

i heard another report of a fireball the size of a truck being reported in texas.

Unconfirmed report... see here

then there was the metal that fell through a busness in New Jersey.

Which was found to be a part from a wood chipping machine

And just to throw this out there, did anyone see Venus last night? it was huge, i think it was Venus, and it was strobing green, blue, and purple. very weird.

What has Venus got to do with this subject?

Perhaps I should mention that I saw a funny shaped cloud in the sky today - maybe that has something to do with this case?

Use your head, please!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
chud - you are nothing but a thorn in my side, i can talk about what i want, when i want. Its my thread, im not putting any false information out there. The information coincides with stuff falling from the sky. please stop analyzing every word i use. Venus was in the sky as i was sky watching last night, its in the sky, we are talking about things falling from the sky. sorry it doesnt correlate enough for you, but im just throwing a conversation piece out there as well. once again this is my thread. im not sure if you are upset i took the thunder from yours, but sorry. Things that are "proven" arent always what its supposed to be and could very well be coverups. stop being a scepdick, its not always the best way to be.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Calm down ziggy - there's no need for personal insults. No one is accusing you of "putting out false information out there". This is ATS, and every word you post gets analyzed weather you like it or not. That is why we are here after all, to analyze things and get down to the bottom of things, isn't it? Don't take things so personally.

I'm trying to encourage you to think for yourself, and to at least do a little basic research about something before posting about it, instead of getting others to do all the footwork for you, and then complaining when the answers don't match what you were expecting.

Yes we are talking about things "falling out of the sky", but Venus (or perhaps even a star I suspect, 'Sirius') is an object millions of miles away from us. How is there any connection between it and the recent fireball that we are discussing in this thread, apart from they are/were both objects seen in the sky?

We all know that atmospheric turbulence causes scintillation, but what does that have to do with frequency of fireballs?

I'm just curious as to why you think these things might be connected. Please explain your logic. Thanks.

PS. you can find out which star/planet it was if you go and download Stellarium which is free (but great) software that shows you where everything is in the sky.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by C.H.U.D.]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

i put it out there to talk about chud! it wasnt important enought to make a thread, so i threw it out there. im not going to argue with you about this. have a nice night.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join