It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schro's, Shock's, and Ian's American Vacation (Road Trip 09)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

It is rightfully the summation picture of this part of the journey...Wazzup ATS!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Congratulations on your trip so far. I'm glad to see that you seem to be holding together. Or at least physically. As far as Mentally, I'll reserve judgment until more data comes in. (chuckle) Some very nice pictures that you guys have uploaded. Keep 'em coming!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Excellent Pictures guys

...and for once, you really were on a Boat. Memory did you burn that CD we talked about? I'm sure that other people on the boat would have appreciated "thought" while it blasted through your speakers and the three of you rapped along to it like pro's. For shizzle.

I love that picture of Ian of Memory - Memory looks pretty expressionless and generally just thrilled to be there, and Ian, well - his smile says it all...

SDog - You look like Leo

- Carrot

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Hey, where's my picture where I'm king of the world?

*shuffles madly through hundreds of pictures*

Sorry, S-dog, the one where you think you're "king of the world"? You'll have to be more specific!

Happy morning, everyone! As might be imagined, the rest of the crew is still asleep, and I am drinking this wonderful hotel coffee all by my self. The outer banks were beautiful; I had never visited this part of NC before. Amazing that there's this little strip of land, and people though, hey lets build a road here. Very pretty.
b

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
I love that picture of Ian of Memory - Memory looks pretty expressionless and generally just thrilled to be there, and Ian, well - his smile says it all...

That one's great. Schro's instructions were "look goofy". Easy for me, as that is a default state. You can tell Mem is cutting loose, too - see that slightly raised eyebrow? Wild man.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Glad to see you guys are alive and well, thus far. Savor your quiet time, it may be the only bit of peace you get.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your journey!

P.S.: Don't forget to send a virtual postcard.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
To have seen both coasts of the country, very lucky.

I do love the Atlantic and hope to see the Pacific some day

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

I had to download google earth and then it worked like a charm... thanks

Very cool as well.

Great pictures guys.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Blogstalker

Excellent

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Keep it coming

Im with you in spirit.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Looks like y'all are having a blast.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Mem, I'm not surprised you looked so frozen in that picture as clearly the other two scoundrels forced you to swim out to sea to take this motion shot. Looking carefully I can see Shro leaning on the bow as king of the world, though I am concerned at noticing Ian's hand sliding down a steamy window inside the car.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean

That one's great. Schro's instructions were "look goofy". Easy for me, as that is a default state. You can tell Mem is cutting loose, too - see that slightly raised eyebrow? Wild man.
lol, is that not his default state? MemoryShock, I want a goofball pic!!. Why do you like the Atlantic better than our Pacific? Is it cleaner?
Looks like you guys are getting more comfortable together, must have been the drinks in NO.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
lol, is that not his default state?

Nah, he's a softy. His default can't be "no emotion" - his reputation in the FCP as the pink unicorn doesn't allow for expressionless.

He smiles......I think.

- Carrot

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
lol, is that not his default state?

Nah, he's a softy. His default can't be "no emotion" - his reputation in the FCP as the pink unicorn doesn't allow for expressionless.

He smiles......I think.

- Carrot

Oh you would have to be able to smile in the FCP. And numerous facial expressions I would think. Men and unicorns....

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hey, how you doin'?

Well shorties we are practically at the end of our trip.

We left Norfolk Virginia this morning, drove across the impressive Chesapeake Bay bridge/tunnel into the DelMarVa peninsula, then made our way to DC so the boys can see the sights and meet Mrs. SchroDog, and we just arrived to our final destination NYC.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5e1e48f4691.jpg[/atsimg]

It was a full day to say the least and MS will be by shortly to add the pics and the details.

We are really looking forward to tomorrow when we're going to get to meet some very cool ATSers for drinks, convo, and drinks.

Names will be divulged in due course depending on the level of the pending depravity.

It will be a great way to wrap up this odyssey.

I have to tell you we're all a little sad that the adventure is about to end. Not only has it been a great experience for the three of us, but it has also been a great privilege to have been allowed to share it with you. Your good wishes and support have not gone unnoticed, and in our minds, you have truly been as much a part of this experience as the three of us here. So thank you for that, from the bottom of our collective hearts.

Right, enough of the shmultzing, Mr. Shock, pictures please ...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I of course second the sentiments above and will go more in depth on that in my summation post at the end of the trip when I have a chance to reflect on the trip (I would like to add a semi specific commentary regarding our various experiences...
)...and as well there is the matter of continued pics that require posting!

The trip started this morning through the (I think) Chesapeake Bridge/Tunnel...

We ended up in the D.C. area and had a chance to view some of the various landmarks. While they are largely novelty from a tourist point of view, I did indeed feel compelled to record them...

The Pentagon...

The Washington Monument...

The White House (I can enlarge this later...
)

And a blurry picture of the New York Skyline...

And I can assure you that I can indeed smile (
); I just find it a bit 'on the spot' at times when pictures are being taken...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The Chesapeake Bridge/Tunnel is quite a sight, not to imagine how it was built. Was an experience of its own on our last trip south.

Thanks for the pics of the Capital, an amazing place.

I found the NYC skyline amazing, never having been there until recently. And IMO, the view from the top of the Rockefella is better than the Empire State Building. The Rock isn't as high but the Empire State Building is such a part of the view when you are standing on it something seemed missing.

Have a great time and it is a great place to people watch.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Nice Pictures Guys

Awh
Sorry that the trip is coming to a close - but I'm sure that the three of you had a blast together. This will be something you guys remember for the rest of your lives

*Hey Ian, remember that one time we drove accross the Country in a Van with SDog?*
*Yeah, and he blasted Spice Girls the whole way?*
*Dude, that rocked....*

- Carrot

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Now I have an interesting image in my mind of the trip..esp now I have seen their pictures.

Of course I am sure they fit some Backstreet Boys in there too.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join