It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Prophecy Stages

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NativeAmerican

Thank you I won't leave it up long lol just experimenting - the angel avatar someone created for me has special meaning
same thing in Australia lots of blonde haired aboriginal children - they are really stunning - but then I always thought aboriginal children were stunning anyway - with their big beautiful brown eyes The hour is now according to the Hopi. There is a book written by Thomas Mills on the Hopi - Egyptian connection - it's a great book you can find information about it on the internet.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

I am most fascinated with his work. It's really groundbreaking, and I regret not hearing about it earlier! It really seems to tie into the cyclical nature of the cataclysms.

These gamma ray bursts are accompanied by something else though. Possibly space debris of some sort (cosmic dust, rocks, ice, etc). We often hear about large impacts occurring during these cataclysms. Linda Howe's website, Earthfiles, has an interesting story on the previous event that occurred 13,000 years ago.

I've been wondering about this 2012 enlightenment dogma that's been going around. Where does it originate from?

From my understanding these events are great cataclysms. It's tough to relate such events to heightened spiritual states of awareness. Perhaps these cyclical events are accompanied by some sort of "bio-field" that brings about the spontaneous evolution of all life that survives the catastrophe. There's been recent work to prove such a field exists.

The alchemists call this "bio-field" the universal spirit. It's said that the universal spirit has the ability to bring about spontaneous evolution. It works on all levels of matter & being: the mind, body, and soul. Manipulating this spirit, and concentrating it in an appropriate body/salt is the goal of alchemy. It's also said that this energy has the ability to slow aging, and perhaps even prevent it.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Aleilius]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Well to be fair to the Mayan beliefs, we are nearing the end of the Fifth World here on Earth, which is the final age of man in our present form. At the end of every previous age there has been a cataclysm of some sort, which mankind has overcome. The Maya believe that the end of the Fifth World is the end of this age.

Now beyond this is just my own speculation from various spiritual resources I have found in books and websites. I believe we could actually be coming upon a time when our physical existence here on earth in the third density is about to end and we are going to begin a new era in our evolutionary cycle in the fourth density. From our limited knowledge regarding this here in our own time, we would appear to be living in 'light-bodies', interacting in the astral plane. For those of you who have learned how to lucid dream, it would seem as if we would be existing for the most part in this dream-state.

This could be the reason why so many cultures emphasize your spirituality during this time. Let's say that the super-wave theory is correct, for example. The earth will be bombarded with these gamma-rays, which would quite literally cook the surface of the planet. As the keeper of the Hopi prophecy stated in that video, the whole world will be on fire. At this point, life in our physical bodies would cease to exist, as all consciousness on earth would 'graduate' one step up, if you will.

I'm really barely going over this theory at all. For more information this is a good essay: here.

Of course this is all still speculation, but we make do with what we can based on our spiritual teachings and scientific knowledge.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I'd say somewhere in the 8th sign. The signs referring to roads and a giant web, definitely feel internet related.

On a spiritual level, it does feel like things are speeding up.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
An important message in the Hopi Prophecy is to avoid the two hearted people.

(This reminds me of the WHITE MAN SPEAK WITH FORKED TONGUE alert in old cowboy and Indian movies.)

Our civilization is in a state of koyanisqatsi - “life out of balance"

Here is a quote from anthropologist and educator Peter Gold:
FEBRUARY 14, 2007

humanebeing.blogspot.com...

Dividuals and Individuals

Deep dualism has fragmented contemporary America into a schizophrenic nation.

Whereas both camps hold to laudable ideals, such as love of family, keeping positive intentions, and striving to do good works, each lacks an integrated collective soul and vision of global and personal wholeness.

Becoming the best versions of ourselves is a challenge, even under the most ideal conditions of life. But the fragmentation into lesser versions of ourselves has been accelerated by civilization. We are mostly “dividuals,” divided beings, striving to regain our individual, undivided nature

Right now, we tend toward having "two-hearts," which is the way that Hopi Indians would describe it. For the Hopi, two-hearted people are unstable, unreliable, potentially threatening to the wellbeing of themselves and community. Such minds (the Hopi say that mind is seated in the heart) are weak, volatile and fly from one divisive thought to the next.

To the Hopi wisdom holder, when a person strays too far toward a behavioral extreme or conflictive point of view, danger will arise for that person and others in contact with the two-hearted dividual. This extreme state of dualistic imbalance is called powaqatsi, the “way of witchcraft,” which leads to koyanisqatsi, “life out of balance.”

From their vantage point of 500 years in observation of the dominating Euro-Americans, traditional Hopi will sometimes use such anti-spiritual terms to describe the prevailing American way of life.

clip

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by destiny-fate
Maybe a good idea to check out Dogon and Egyptian mythology - they tie in with the Hopi prophecies. The Hopi speak of recurring cycles, they say a group of people were led "by God" (or some higher force/intelligence) to a cave in a mountain where they were protected from the massive changes on Earth.

The Hopi maintain those that survived each previous cataclysm were spared when they climbed a ladder ? Does this represent transcendence - higher consciousness ? Does it represent our own spiritual evolution ?

I've been thinking of this lately too -
Norse: Surt flings fire upon the Earth, only Lif and Lifthrasir are saved by hiding in Yggdrasil, the Tree of Life
Bible: Angels sprinkle red rain upon the Earth, the Lake of Fire consumes the wicked, the good rise to be with God, return of Christ
Nostradamus: Red hail covers the Earth (eerily similar!), Great Fire, cataclysms caused by prophets of evil
Hopi: Cleansing by fire
Maya: Apo Calypto, return of Quetzalcoatl
Judaic: Armageddon, final war, coming of Messiah
Islam Same as bible, coming of Muslim Prophet

I should start my own thread soon!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Blue meteor Denmark Jan 17th 2009.
www.itwire.com...

I've always thought the spider web in the sky refers to the world wide web. Are transmissons carried in the air? Wireless connection etc?

I've heard the Hopi's are waiting for the return of their white brother? He will be wearing a red cross? Maybe a connection to the English flag or the Knights Templar? The brother will have the missing part of the Hopi stone/tablet? Is that what the Knight Templars found? Is that why the Christians were so anti-Mayan?

Is it true that the Hopi reservation is on the EXACT opposite side of the world to Tibet? If you dug a hole one would lead to the other? Buddhist and Hopi's have similar philosophy. Live the moment my friends. Both Hopi's and Buddhists are familar with the swastika.

The Mayans are waiting for the return of Quetzalcoatl... described as white with blue eyes and a beard... I believe that is why they were at first accepting of the Spainsh. They thought Cortez of Spain was indeed Quetzalcotl himself.

I can't help but feel a connection between this thread and two others on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Beanhearbeefor]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Yes and the dogons speak of a very similar thing

Dogon

"The Hopi and Mayan elders do not prophesy that everything will come to an end. Rather, this is a time of transition from one World Age into another. The message they give concerns our making a choice of how we enter the future ahead. Our moving through with either resistance or acceptance will determine whether the transition will happen with cataclysmic changes or gradual peace and tranquillity. The same theme can be found reflected in the prophecies of many other Native American visionaries.”

"Let all beings rise. Let not one or two stay behind" for regardless of who you are and what you believe - the purification will happen on a collective level - a fusion of sorts. The spirit beings, different philosophies, different races must begin to weave together all knowledge and truth to create a tapestry of harmony and balance.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

I'm sorry, but the wheel work of nature, the gears of time, are not to be influenced by human thought or prays. These events are cyclical, they can be traced back throughout human history (legends, mythologies, etc). Proof of this also occurs in geological evidence. Paul LaViolette mentions this in his book.

I'm well aware of the abilities of positive thought & intentions, but I'm afraid this is beyond our control. Understanding the happenings of past cataclysms is the correct means to understand our current situation.

Sightings of meteor based fireballs will continue to increase as we approach the end date.

I'm sorry, it is not an easy task to be a messenger of doom.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Aleilius]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
You could very well be right - and don’t apologise for being a messenger of doom - death represents a new beginning - all part of the cyclic ebb and flow of the universe. In all the myths I have read the cataclysms were the direct result of mans inability to maintain a balance with nature - the myths all hint at the fact mankind became evil and corrupt and as a consequence caused serious imbalances on a physical and spiritual level thus creating the cataclysmic chain of events that would ultimately end in their destruction ? For example -

The true Pahana (or Bahana) is the "Lost White Brother" of the Hopi. Most versions have it that the Pahana or Elder Brother left for the east at the time that the Hopi entered the Fourth World and began their migrations. However, the Hopi say that he will return again and at his coming the WICKED WILL BE DESTROYED and a new age of peace will be ushered into the world.

If the purification was purely a physical phenomena - would the chosen ones not also die with the WICKED ? Or alternatively could those that were perhaps not as pure of heart prepare and protect themselves from the global catastrophe by hiding in bunkers ?

[edit on 17-2-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthShine

Two hearts can cause physical sickness. I have had two hearts for quite sometime concerning politics in particular. Maybe that's part of why I am sick all the time lately. I have all these doctors appointments. :/ I've been feeling somewhat better since moving from liberal to conservative instead of crossing back and forth. Obama's stimulus plan ruined it for me. The mind senses this distress. Lol, politics are a big deal for me I guess

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

i agree, thank you, i also think that your implication of being on the last stage is true, there is alot of wisdom in the native American belief thank you and may the great spirit guide you [email protected] Keith

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
... er ... how can you move from liberal to conservative when the labels are...well..
meaningless? Perhaps you are bifurcating reality and causing dis ease in your meridians.

It sounds like you may need a Chinese doctor instead of visiting all these OTHER doctors.

AND maybe a couple of acupuncture sessions. YOU DO NOT feel the needles by the way so give it a try.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleilius

You are not a messenger of doom. What you are is a messenger telling people that what is to be is going to be. It can't be changed with all the spiriitual awareness or all the prayers. It is going to happen.

What you are doing is giving them the chance with your message to make the most of the time they have left. Maybe to love their family more. Be a better person. Do things they've wanted to do. In other words live like you were dying. Do all those little things before it's to late.

You are not bringing them a message of doom but a message to live. It's not about the quanity of time we have left but the quality of time and how we use it.

I do believe there are some that will make it through this. Few but some. Some adults mostly children will survive. I also do believe these people are being put in places or have been lead to places that will be safe harbor for them. Perhaps some will even find themselves in safe harbor as that moment comes that they need that place.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hi All,

Seems we are well into the Ninth sign.
Here's an article linking the spiritual significance of the colors "blue" and red" to a recent study on the cognitive effects of these colors as well as the Hopi prophecy of Ascension.

Thought you might find it interesting.

Full story here: sunburstjoy.blogspot.com...

Warm Regards.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthShine

And within my recent weeks inactive from ATS I had come to learn just that.....one and the same. However I do not think their ideologies are the same just the methods used by both parties are the same.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
[

a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash

Could be Skylab, MIR or ISS space stations

Or it could be the russian satellite that crashed recently.

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Agreed! But what CAN WE do about it? When I see the Sec. of Ag under the OA
was a Monsanto employee, I wring my hands and to use an Olde English expression:
weylawey!

What KIND OF concerns me is WHY did we have an honest election after two STOLEN
ELECTIONS in 2000 and 2004? I think we had an honest election, I like Obama and his attorney wife! but just wondering if the Republicans gave it to the Democrats after
robbing the treasury and letting it all to go hell. We aint seen nuttin yet?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Isn't this time awesome...all truth is being laid on the table at this time. There is more than one type of truth. This is resulting in a confusion of sorts, a great battle on a spiritual level is being played out. Everyone is lobbying for their stance, yet the truth of it all is emerging like a divine plan. Those that simply want to ponder the options and think of a solution for the betterment of the whole, seem to be the ones who may lead us forward from here.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is what it says about the last sign...

Emergence to the Fifth World
"The end of all Hopi ceremonialism will come when a Kachina removes his mask during a dance in the plaza before uninitiated children. For a while there will be no more ceremonies, no more faith. Then Oraibi will be rejuvenated with its faith and ceremonies, marking the start of a new cycle of Hopi life.

"World War III will be started by those peoples who first revealed the light (the divine wisdom or intelligence) in the other old countries (India, China, Islamic Nations, Africa). The United States will be destroyed, land and people, by atomic bombs and radioactivity. Only the Hopis and their homeland will be preserved as an oasis to which refugees will flee. Bomb shelters are a fallacy. "It is only materialistic people who seek to make shelters. Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the great shelter of life. There is no shelter for evil. Those who take no part in the making of world division by ideology are ready to resume life in another world, be they Black, White, Red, or Yellow race. They are all one, brothers.

"The war will be 'a spiritual conflict with material matters. Material matters will be destroyed by spiritual beings who will remain to create one world and one nation under one power, that of the Creator.'

"That time is not far off. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask. He represents a blue star, far off and yet invisible, which will make its appearance soon. [Some Hopi spokespersons suggest that Hale-Bopp is the Blue Star.] The time is foretold by a song sung during the Wuwuchim ceremony. It was sung in 1914 just before World War I, and again in 1940 before World War II, describing the disunity, corruption, and hatred contaminating Hopi rituals, which were followed by the same evils spreading over the world. This same song was sung in 1961 during the Wuwuchim ceremony.

"The Emergence to the future Fifth World has begun. It is being made by the humble people of little nations, tribes, and racial minorities. 'You can read this in the earth itself. Plant forms from previous worlds are beginning to spring up as seeds. This could start a new study of botany if people were wise enough to read them. The same kinds of seeds are being planted in the sky as stars. The same kinds of seeds are being planted in our hearts. All these are the same, depending how you look at them. That is what makes the Emergence to the next, Fifth World.'

"These comprise the nine most important prophecies of the Hopis, connected with the creation of the nine worlds: the three previous worlds on which we lived, the present Fourth World, the three future worlds we have yet to experience, and the world of Taiowa, the Creator, and his nephew, Sotuknang."

You really need to read "The Book of the Hopi" You can order it off of Amazon but I do get get tired of new age injection

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join