It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Prophecy Stages

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Here is a general run down of the different stages contained within the Hopi Prophecy that has some parallels to the Mayan's 2012 prophecy.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease."

Which stage do you think we are currently on. Keep in mind that this is most likely in direct reference to North America.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I wonder what is going on in the eighth sign. I feel like there would have to be some drastic economic change that would cause people to look to the old tribal ways again. Also there's no reason that in order to be a part of a tribe you have to grow your hair long. This kind of makes me think there might be some type of economic depression or nuclear attack where things like haircut's aren't available. I don't know. I might be watching too much Lost

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
wow, we are definatley in the 8th - heading for the 9th
im not that sure what the others mean but i would guess and say the 5th is our roads, the 6th is our buildings (concrete jungle)

the 7th is global warming, environmental mess (now)

and the 8th is where we are heading now with the new age - many many people turning to spiritualaity.

(actually the 9th is very similar to the event that drunvalo melchizedek mentions in his latest interview which mentions the fact that a few yrs back a comet exploded and createsd a blue light in the sky - after this the hopi and the mayans had a meeting to discuss if this was indeed the prophecy they saw - and they all agreed it WAS!!!)

they then said this was the start of the shift of conciousness which which would bring dramatic change from now until 2013.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The seventh sign sounds to me much like an oil spill.

a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash

Could be Skylab, MIR or ISS space stations

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

I didn't even think of that! Yeah that does sound like it could be MIR or something. Anyone know if a station like that would create a blue light?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The 5th...could be talking about power lines or even fiber optic cable.... ya know...the internet.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I'd say North America (or we) are stuck somewhere between the Fifth Sign and the Sixth sign. It's because I'm not too sure about the Sixth sign and that which 'make pictures in the sun'. I see the Seventh Sign as something like oil spills (as mentioned by a previous poster) or something from underneath the seas and the Eight Sign as happening waaayyy into the future after people revolt against the federal government. The Ninth will follow soon after something happens to those 'lazers' up in the skies. Anyway, these are just my creative speculations. He!

[edit on 2009-2-15 by pikypiky]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

That's the one I didn't understand but your explanation makes perfect sense to me

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
yeah from what i heard the 8th sign was the hippie movement and the 9th sign was skylab falling back to earth. but not necessarily about the 9th sign.

the blue face star could be a galactic explosion coming from the center of the galaxy. this would be the first in a series of 3 (possibly) cataclysms to (possibly) hit the earth.

in the scott creighton forum on this website you can see the giza clock thread. there's several actually i'm not sure which thread it was but it's very informative.

scientists are nearly certain that galaxies "explode" from time to time. quasars are how they appear to us when this happens. for a long time we didn't know what quasars were and now "we" know that it's because a galaxy is erupting from the center.

to make a long story short. (read scott creighton's forum for more detail.) the giza complex is, among other things, a clock to distinguish approx dates for these cataclyms as a warning to the human race. the first cataclysm is likely some type of high energy radiation.

the second, approx 666 years later is physical debris such as rocks and gases which will totally decimate the face of theh earth. the third is unknown if i remember correctly.

the logical thinking is that this cataclysm is kind of like a shotgun blast and it's not necessarily going to hit our planet directly. the evidence from the giza plateau is astounding and seems pretty sound. backed by the scientific discovery that quasars are, in fact, galactical explosions the likely hood that these events are real is ... well very real.

note that the second cataclysm aligns itself approx around the year 3700 A.D. this is also when nostradamus' predictions ceased. cue spooky music!

what does all this mean? well the surface of the earth has been attacked in the past and it will happen again. will the radiation phase be harmful or helpful? no one knows. guess w e'll have to wait and see.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I would say we are in the sixth.

We have just created the fifth, which I believe to be the World Wide Web. My first guess as to what the sixth sign would be is roads, because yes this sign is a bit out of sync with the rest, when talking about prophecies though time really isn't an issue is it? They also reflect heat pretty well, which could mean making a picture of the sun.

I also believe though the last three signs will happen pretty quickly, one right after the other. If this truly ties in with Mayan beliefs, then it would only make sense; evolution is an ever quickening process, and towards the end of our evolution in this age we are experiencing a myriad of things at lightning speed, all of which will culminate into one zero point.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

"It is only on the precipice of cataclysm does one usually find the resolve to change."

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The 6th sign of 'making pictures in the sun' is clearly talking about the modern freeway system that when the sun hits it from a certain angle it reflects the sun and looks much like water..and its CONCRETE that reflects in this manner...hence ~rivers of stone~
...from a high distance of course not close up.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NativeAmerican

that one has already happend, in the sixties with the hippy movement!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
So if you count Skylab falling back to earth over Australia as the last sign then we have "progressed" through all the signs.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

The signs are interpreted as follows: The First Sign is of guns. The Second Sign is of the pioneers' covered wagons. The Third Sign is of longhorn cattle. The Fourth Sign describes the railroad tracks. The Fifth Sign is a clear image of our electric power and telephone lines. The Sixth Sign describes concrete highways and their mirage-producing effects. The Seventh Sign foretells of oil spills in the ocean. The Eighth Sign clearly indicates the "Hippy Movement" of the 1960s. The Ninth Sign was the U.S. Space Station Skylab, which fell to Earth in 1979. According to Australian eye-witnesses, it appeared to be burning blue.

Source

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Found this link possibly about the ninth stage!
awakentopeaceandlove.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NativeAmerican
"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

Railways

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

The old Telegraph/Morse Code network.

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

Bitumen Highways and Roads that create Mirages in the distance.

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

The world's largest oil tanker spill.... something Valdez I think it was called.

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

The 60's and early 70's

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease."

Skylab in 1979 or Mir

Which stage do you think we are currently on. Keep in mind that this is most likely in direct reference to North America.

The final. A few years ago the White Calf was born, and that ended the prophecy time.

Here's a Hopi Statement I received just before Christmas '08.....

"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour. Now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour. And there are things to be considered: Where are you living? What are you doing? What are your relationships? Are you in right relation? Where is your water? Know your garden. It is time to speak your Truth. Create your community. Be good to each other. And do not look outside yourself for the leader. This could be a good time! There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are being torn apart, and they will suffer greatly. Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water. See who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally. Least of all, ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt. The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word struggle from your attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration. We are the ones we've been waiting for."

When I got that last message I could FEEL it was correct. Time to dig in, it's gunna be a rough ride.

EDIT: Apologies for not seeing the same responses to each sign were already posted.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Tayesin]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
[...]

Here's a Hopi Statement I received just before Christmas '08.....

"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour. Now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour. And there are things to be considered: Where are you living? What are you doing? What are your relationships? Are you in right relation? Where is your water? Know your garden. It is time to speak your Truth. Create your community. Be good to each other. And do not look outside yourself for the leader. This could be a good time! There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are being torn apart, and they will suffer greatly. Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water. See who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally. Least of all, ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt. The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word struggle from your attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration. We are the ones we've been waiting for."

When I got that last message I could FEEL it was correct. Time to dig in, it's gunna be a rough ride.

here's another example of the point we call Synchronicity....
the above overview has the same Gestalt as the meme called
'the Fourth Turning': see www.financialsense.com...

THE FOURTH TURNING – THE CRISIS (Winter)

Strauss and Howe describe the commonalities of most crisis periods:

A CRISIS arises in response to sudden threats that previously would have been ignored or deferred, but which are now perceived as dire. Great worldly perils boil off the clutter and complexity of life, leaving behind one simple imperative: The society must prevail. This requires a solid public consensus, aggressive institutions, and personal sacrifice. People support new efforts to wield public authority, whose perceived successes soon justify more of the same. Government governs, community obstacles are removed, and laws and customs that resisted change for decades are swiftly shunted aside. A grim preoccupation with civic peril causes spiritual curiosity to decline. Public order tightens, private risk-taking abates, and crime and substance abuse decline. Families strengthen, gender distinctions widen, and child-rearing reaches a smothering degree of protection and structure. The young focus their energy on worldly achievements, leaving values in the hands of the old. Wars are fought with fury and for maximum result.

Every crisis period has been initiated by a catalyst. The passage of the Stamp Acts started the American Revolution, the election of Abraham Lincoln sparked the Civil War and the Stock Market Crash of 1929 initiated the Depression/WW II crisis. If history is our guide, the Iraq and Afghan Wars will not be the only wars during this crisis epoch. Many challenges lie ahead. I don’t think the majority of Americans are ready to meet these challenges.

Winter Has Arrived

the mindset of the people who will be taking-over from the present leadership will most likely embrace the worldview of the E-mail message you received,...in my somewhat skewed interpetation...
i suggest that the future will return to the mean of our ancestors,
returning to the spiritual emphasis of living & interactions between ourselves and the restoration of shamanism in replacing organized religions

see you on the back side of this 4th turning...thanks,

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
hmm just read this..

Just want to add to the mix here..

could the 9th be now? anyone seen the "bright start in the sky" thread?

Brigtest venus has been in a very long time..

Just sayin just sayin!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Yes thats why im on that thread and why im eager to know what it is!

The Hopi blue star prophecy is very interesting...

People should really study these amazing people and their past, you will find so many answers to questions.

They also knew that if we didnt treat our mother earth correctly, we will pay a dear price.

I have also spoke to an elder about 2012, if we resist the change thats coming, and refuse to go along with it... then you wont make it through.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join