It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Prophecy Stages

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I fallow the hopi prophecy!!!!!! thanks!!
blue star on the way!!!

heres my collection

ANNUNAKI HUMAN ORIGINS NIBIRU 2012 MARS.200 Lectures & Clips+600 PICS_YouRmomSnutZ
tracker.conspiracycentral.net...
******************************************then
ANNUNAKI HUMAN ORIGINS NIBIRU.PICS+ UPDATE PACK 1 1.45GB YouRmomSnutZ
ANNUNAKI HUMAN ORIGINS NIBIRU.PICS+ UPDATE PACK 2 1.57GB YouRmomSnutZ
ANNUNAKI HUMAN ORIGINS NIBIRU.3000 PICS+ UPDATE PACK 3_1.17GB_YouRmomSnutZ

ANNUNAKI HUMAN ORIGINS NIBIRU.UPDATE PACK 4 3.88GB YouRmomSnutZ
ANNUNAKI NIBIRU & ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY.1519 PICS_UPDATE PACK 5_913MB_YouRmomSnutZ
1519 PICS.500MB

ANNUNAKI HUMAN ORIGINS.POLE SHIFT.NIBIRU.PACK 8 7.29GB YouRmomSnutZ

ANNUNAKI HUMAN ORIGINS.POLE SHIFT.NIBIRU.PACK 8 7.29GB YouRmomSnutZ

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have also heard that one of the prophicies was that one day man would build a great white house in the sky.

In 2010 we will finally complete the international space station...

en.wikipedia.org...

Well it says 2011 there, but i remember about a year ago i checked out the date for the completion of the space station and they said 2010. But oh well, we are close!

www.dreamscape.com...

Tonight they were talking on the news about the sign for the Third Shaking of the Earth. They said they're going to build what the elders called the house in the sky. In the 1950's they talked about this: they will build a house and throw it in the sky. When you see people living in the sky on a permanent basis, you will know the Great Spirit is about to grab the earth, this time not with one hand, but with both hands. When this house is in the sky, the Great Spirit is going to shake the Earth a third time, and whoever dropped that gourd of ashes, upon them it is going to drop. They say at that time there will be villages in this land so great that when you stand in the villages you will not be able to see out, and in the prophecies these are called villages of stone, or prairies of stone. And they said the stone will grow up from the ground, and you will not be able to see beyond the village. At the center of each and every one of these villages will be Native people, and they will walk as hollow shells upon a prairie of stone. They said hollow shells, which means they will have lost any of their traditional understandings; they will be empty within. They said that, after the Eagle lands on the moon, some of these people will begin to leave these prairies of stone and come home and take up some of the old ways and begin to make themselves reborn, because it's a new day. But many will not. And they said there's going to come a time when in the morning the sun is going to rise, and this village of stone will be there, and in the evening there would just be steam coming from the ground. They will be as steam. And in the center of many of those villages of stone, when they turn to steam, the Native people will turn to steam also because they never woke up and left the village.

maybe the space station, once it is done will crash?

[edit on 15-2-2009 by ATSGUY]

[edit on 15-2-2009 by ATSGUY]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Maybe a good idea to check out Dogon and Egyptian mythology - they tie in with the Hopi prophecies. The Hopi speak of recurring cycles, they say a group of people were led "by God" (or some higher force/intelligence) to a cave in a mountain where they were protected from the massive changes on Earth.

The Hopi maintain those that survived each previous cataclysm were spared when they climbed a ladder ? Does this represent transcendence - higher consciousness ? Does it represent our own spiritual evolution ?

[edit on 15-2-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NativeAmerican
Here is a general run down of the different stages contained within the Hopi Prophecy that has some parallels to the Mayan's 2012 prophecy.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

This is actually a "new prophecy" which first appears in mimeographed form in a church newsletter in 1959.
people.tribe.net...

The fact that it appears in 1959 and not before (numerous people recorded Hopi information) means that it's post-Atom bomb and right about the time that the Civil Rights issues came to the forefront here in America.

The fact that it appears in a church newsletter suggests very strongly that someone made it up, particularly since "White feather" isn't a particularly Hopi name. It is a screed against the Hopi treatment by Whites, but it's all past history in its visions. The meanings have been explained many times.

As of 20 years ago, the Hopi had no prophecies about 2012... so I feel confident that any "Hopi 2012 prophecies were all concocted within the past 8 years.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease."

China's Space Station

This is an article of China's Space Station which is set to be launched in 2010 or 2011. It is named Tiangong 1, translated it means 'Heavenly Place'. Just a little potential useful information.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Hopi Prophecy - Grandfather Martin

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

This is probably referring to contrails from commercial aircraft. They are rather gray like stone.

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

Not sure on this one. Obviously oil spills cause water to turn black. Maybe if Iran is attacked the Gulf will be sabotaged.

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

The youth will return to the tribal ways once Western Civilization essentially collapes which it could do given the economy and peak oil. It won't just be the youth who participate though -- unless this means they will be the majority still alive.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease."

Maybe this refers to the space station as already mentioned. And it might not be the cause of the Hopi disappearance (or ending) -- just marks the time when it occurs. Probably the same thing that causes NASA to disappear and no longer be able to maintain the station will be the same thing that affects the Hopi.

Which stage do you think we are currently on. Keep in mind that this is most likely in direct reference to North America.

I think we are between the Sixth and Seventh Stages. Probably the later ones will start to accelerate though.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

There is a sacred rock that was carbon dated to be at least 10,000 years old. As far as I know it doesn't reference the whole prophecy but it does speak of some of the initial stages. Someone posted a video about it in this thread I believe. Even if it is true the prophecy did not come from a Native than there is still this to consider.

The signs are interpreted as follows by many: The First Sign is of guns. The Second Sign is of the pioneers' covered wagons. The Third Sign is of longhorn cattle. The Fourth Sign describes the railroad tracks. The Fifth Sign is a clear image of our electric power and telephone lines. The Sixth Sign describes concrete highways and their mirage-producing effects. The Seventh Sign foretells of oil spills in the ocean. The Eighth Sign clearly indicates the "Hippy Movement" of the 1960s. The Ninth Sign was the U.S. Space Station Skylab, which fell to Earth in 1979. According to Australian eyewitnesses, it appeared to be burning blue.

Hell of a coincidence if you ask me.

Here is another video discussing this rock.

Don't get me wrong though. The mid-way points of the outlined "new prophecy" are very shady. The first major oil spill occurred during World War II (1939-45). So if this was written in the late 50's they would have caught wind of darkening waters. It is also possible that "White feather" is a descendant of the Hopi who does not understand tribal names. They may be the offspring of a (part) Native father and European mother (like myself).

[edit on 15-2-2009 by NativeAmerican]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think 9 is the international space station. Those guys up there really do live up there. It is their home. That would pretty well fit the prophecy for number 9.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I wonder what is going on in the eighth sign. I feel like there would have to be some drastic economic change that would cause people to look to the old tribal ways again. Also there's no reason that in order to be a part of a tribe you have to grow your hair long. This kind of makes me think there might be some type of economic depression or nuclear attack where things like haircut's aren't available. I don't know. I might be watching too much Lost

After a nuclear attack, its possible that you might not need to worry much about hair...radiation sickness would cause it to fall out.

I think even in an economic depression haircuts would be available...ie: scissors and a bowl.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Not only are we in the ninth stage, but we are near the end. Nature is about to be renewed whole by fire, and purified by water. There have been many signs in the sky already, but these final signs will be much greater than ever expected.

Tayesin mentioned his visions, and I too have had these same visions. The earth is impacted by dozens of very large objects (rocks of some sort) - possibly meteors or comets. In my vision I witnessed these objects hurtling towards earth. I watched this from space, and then was immediately transported back to my body on earth. My vision ended with a sea of flames, and great fiery whirlwinds. These engulfed the land.

I also had another vision that related to this, but in this vision the objects that impacted earth were large parts of the moon. The moon had exploded into hundreds of "shards" and these fell to earth. The same thing happened, fire, wind, and great death.

The alchemists speak of a place on earth where life will be protected from this "double" cataclysm. The Hendaye Cross reveals this place to be in Cusco, Peru. It's a large extensive system of tunnels & caves, the underworld, and inner/middle earth. This is the source of all the legends of "hollow earth."

Source: www.stavacademy.co.uk...
Way back in time all men emerged from a single hole in the earth. There was a mockingbird there at the entrance to the hole. He gave each a name and a language. To one he would say, "You shall be a Hopi and speak that tongue." To another, "You shall be an Apache and speak that language." And so it went for all who came from the hole, including the White People. The earth was still covered in darkness in those days so the peoples came together and decided to change things. They made the sun and the moon and placed them in the sky. With light and warmth things got easier for the people so the chiefs of all the races and tribes got together and decided to break up and go to different places. They decided to go eastward to where the sun rises and that whoever got there first was to cause a shower of stars to fall from the sky, and then everyone would see this and stop where they were. The Whites, always impatient, soon grew tired. Their women rubbed flakes of skin from their bodies and molded them into horses. Thus, mounted on these speedy animals, the Whites were first to arrive in the east. Thereupon a shower of stars fell to the ground and all remained where they were at the time.

Supposedly the events of these creation myths happen after the previous cataclysm that occurred approximately 13,000 years ago.

Red Elk speaks of these events. In many interviews he's stated that when the time comes, he will lead a group into the tunnels of inner earth.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Aleilius]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleilius

I'm not that concerned with Red Elk. He's known to many as a fraud. He's been trying to make cash off of Native American's for years.

On his site this was the last update:

NOTE TO ALL: All medicine people that I personally know (All North and South America) have received the same orders as we 12 Inner Heyoka have: "You have one year to prepare." As of June 13th, 2007 ALL are now going into semi-retirement to prepare ourselves and our families to what will lie ahead at the end of that year.

Seems nothing catastrophic happened. Since then he has not updated the site. I also recall him selling teleportation techniques and such a while ago. You're the first person I've ever met whose referenced him as an actual source.

reply to post by Txhunter67

After a nuclear attack, its possible that you might not need to worry much about hair...radiation sickness would cause it to fall out. I think even in an economic depression haircuts would be available...ie: scissors and a bowl.

Yeah the old 90's technique
I miss those days.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by NativeAmerican]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
www.consciousmedianetwork.com...

In this interview in Sedona in May of 2008, Drunvalo talks about what he sees is coming in the near future and how most of the Hopi and Mayan prophecies concerning 2012, have not come from the Hopis and Mayans themselves.

The inspiring message is that if we knew what it was going to be like after this transition, we would be jumping up and down for joy - now that's a truly uplifting message from our future!

Realise that the blue light has already happened!!!! "Comet Homes"

2012rising.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
All ancient myths speak of cataclysms - why would this one be any different ?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Red Elk has stated many times that he mixes disinformation with real information. Do I believe most things he says? Absolutely NOT, but I do believe he mixes a few gems with all his clownish teachings. It's up to you to filter through the nonsense.

However, with this being said, it was not my intention to use him as a source. The rest of my post is still valid.

Forgive me if I ruffled your feathers! That was not my intention.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Aleilius]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Message from Hopi Elders

You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour.
Now you must go back and tell the people that this is The Hour.

Here are the things that must be considered:

Where are you living?
What are you doing?
What are your relationships?
Are you in right relation?
Where is your water?
Know our garden.
It is time to speak your Truth.
Create your community.
Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for the leader.

This could be a good time!

There is a river flowing now very fast.
It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid.
They will try to hold on to the shore.
They will feel like they are being torn apart, and they will suffer greatly.

Know the river has its destination.
The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off toward the middle of
the river,
keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water.

See who is there with you and celebrate.

At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, least of all
ourselves!
For the moment we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

The time of the lonely wolf is over.
Gather yourselves!

Banish the word struggle from your attitude and vocabulary.

All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

We are the ones we have been waiting for.

The Elders,
Oraibi, Arizona
Hopi Nation

Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:29:59 -0500

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleilius

There was no ruffling, heh.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

What are the different hours? Also you changed your avatar! Looks good, us blonds seem to be dying out here in America. A lot of people don't think someone whose part Native would be blond but there are so many that are. Even Cameron Diaz is part Native.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
What does everyone think about Dr. Paul LiViolette and his Gamma Ray superwaves evidence?

www.etheric.com...

tribes.tribe.net...

www.aztlan.net...

I think the above would tie in very nicely with prophecies regarding the 'Trial by Fire', so-to-speak.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Interesting stuff. A lot of people keep talking about how there may be a radiation release if any events come true, but why do some think is would be positive? Something like that just doesn't seem positive to me. I mean radiation in concentrated amounts kills you. I don't understand how we would be able to evolve as a species or hit a higher level of consciousness by some type of energy hitting us. Does that article say Gamma Ray? Hulk out!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join