It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama's Blatant "Bhaphomet" Front Page of Vogue

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well unlike most other of the "Horned God" signs I have seen by others in these types of position's, which could just be a one off, I find the following Picture very telling.

This is probably the most set up, and manipulated pose & front cover of any Magazine this year.

IMHO there is no way that every single detail, of that photo was set up as happens in these types of stories, and that this photo of the set was chosen by the editor of Vogue.

No doubt at all an intentional sign.

Change?

She not wearing a cross that's for sure, infact has any president or presidents wife been seen wearing a cross/Crucifix since Jackie Kennedy?

Change = Same Religion
Different Faces.

:-)

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Just found this on ATS from the inaugural

Michelle Obama Bhaphomet sign at inaugural

Though the pics in that one are just snap shots from a long day, the vogue one above is posed, set up, chosen and done on purpose.

Elf.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Err, umm. Yeah, that kinda looks like a 'bad' sign. I thought I should mention in this thread on how her right elbow could for the 'top' of an upside down pentagram. Thus we could assume that Vogue deliberately presented that cover of Michelle, who may well be a 'Satanic' worshipper. I dunno but that is what I 'see'.

[edit on 2009-2-13 by pikypiky]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

I'm just as weary of the Obama's as the next man/women but what am I suppose to be looking at? Yeah there's a "U" under her head. So?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Her inner fingers are not closed enough to make the sign, that could just be how she relaxes her hand.

Not to be mean, but isn't Vogue front cover for beautiful women?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Oh....the sign. I see. It's actually not that uncommon to see a hand gesture like that in modeling shots.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by NordicMan]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
What's wrong with looking at the cover for what it is? A beautiful woman. Come on, she's the nicest looking first lady in a long time.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Schleprock

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but compared to Barbra Bush... yeah.

But comparing a donkey to a mule still doesn't make a horse.

I think she's ok looking but not like super model vogue cover hot. She's more like, people magazine cover material imo.

She's not an ugly pig by no means, just not gorgeous.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
what about the synchromysticism on the cover? the top of her shoulder is pointing at the letter S while her elbow is pointing at the letters ON, SON? also it says super powers on the front. WTF. Sure most of yall on here don;t lend much credence to synchros but i do, and that trippy. Also, it could be a pentagram, as stated by above poster, and no, thats a deliberate "horns" gesture. The pinky is too raised to be "at rest"

Love and Peace

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

If you zoom in closely... you can just make out the remnants of dried blood from the goat sacrifice under her nails...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Im sorry that is not a "natural" pose, every detail would have been set up on purpose for a certain "look"

It takes "intent" to separate your hand into that sign, it is not just relaxing, this picture was micromanaged by her, her press secretaries, the photographer, the editors etc.... the public relations dept... who do know about the HUNDREDS of thousands of conversations etc and mentions of this sign in relation to other powerful figures, as is the editor of Vogue.

KNOWING that some "Conspiracy Nut" like me would post something like this, why run it? why get her to sit like that?

Because as it is her Intent to do that sign, it is their Intent to show it to all and let us know, like the real meaning of the statue of Liberty etc, they love it in our faces, it's mockery like the crown on the head of the old kings, whilst the peasants slaved for them and worshipped them hungry.

Her arms are folded across her Heart Chakra very closed behind the smile indeed, totally closed down emotionally besides the " surface" smile people fall for...

Look at the words about her " Weve been waiting For"

Who is "we" not many people..... maybe some lol

When did a "waiting" game emerge for her?? waiting for what?

"every look that matters" well its a fashion mag yep...but think on that...

"Superpowers"

Of note, the sign may not be totally closed, but that is done on purpose to...to allow speculation... it points directly to the BAR CODE on the magazine!

But just before that aims directly at her genital region!

Nothing in this world of spin, advertising and subconscious manipulation is done at this level without more thought on its message, infered, subconscious and discussed, that Hitler had in his entire career of communication manipulation.

Kind regards,

Elf

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You do realize the poses from being a model are not about being relaxed. It's usually quite the contrary. When a photographer wants a certain feel (and it is the photographer responsible for the hand gesture) they align the body including the hands to usually flow a certain way. It isn't just here's a pretty women lets have her layout and that will be the end of it. Thought goes into every form, expression, whether hand gesture or facial.

I think you're grasping at straws as far as this one is concerned.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Well unlike most other of the "Horned God" signs I have seen by others in these types of position's, which could just be a one off, I find the following Picture very telling.

This is probably the most set up, and manipulated pose & front cover of any Magazine this year.

IMHO there is no way that every single detail, of that photo was set up as happens in these types of stories, and that this photo of the set was chosen by the editor of Vogue.

No doubt at all an intentional sign.

Change?

She not wearing a cross that's for sure, infact has any president or presidents wife been seen wearing a cross/Crucifix since Jackie Kennedy?

Change = Same Religion
Different Faces.

:-)

Kind Regards,

Elf

Your off you head is all i can say.......Its people like you who propaganda bullsh*t, so u dont like president obama thats obvious............instead of just presuming what u presume to see why dont u read the little bit of print to the left and tell me what u make of that................
i will be intrested in ur thoughts and stop propagandering im british and it stands out a mile why cant the american people stick together for the good of the country and the people who live there instead of the minority stirring bullsh*t because they have stupidly perceived something on the cover of vogue................may i be the first to congratulate u on falling for such,and ur stupidity...........
gooday 2u

Caps Lock Edit

[edit on 13-2-2009 by dbates]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NordicMan
Thought goes into every form, expression, whether hand gesture or facial.

I think you're grasping at straws as far as this one is concerned.

Nope not at all, as you point out this is managed, Hollywood, made to look like that.

Before vogue printed it Michelle and her security detail, press secretary the editor of vogue ad infinitum would have all OK this one shot.

Why oh why would they allow a KNOWN and very very very talked about thing in alternative news and conspiracy circles...... which are growing massively now even BBC news has a "also in the news" within the last 6 months... they KNEW this would be talked about, noticed, infered and such a label caste on her.

Leaves one conclusion, they wanted that, and are happy to let us know as always...

Elf.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Before vogue printed it Michelle and her security detail, press secretary the editor of vogue ad infinitum would have all OK this one shot.

That's not necessarily true. In fact I doubt her security detail would have anything to do with it. Do you have a source? Either way maybe you're right, maybe I'm wrong. I still think it's jumping the gun.

link   
reply to post by surrealist1978

Excuse me?

Who are you shouting at me?

I have never posted on ATS without thinking about it first, by the way its a conspiracy site!

This is not a new subject or topic.

Who says I dont like them, you should have seen my posts on the Bushs!!!!

BTW Im British too!

Without blowing my own horn ive got some of the most SOLID posts on ATS imho.....

Ive noticed something, it has precedents, a known lineage and practise, this is a conspiracy site, if you know nothing of what is happening in the world of communication, advertisisng, spin or manipulation that is YOUR lack, so dont shout at me please!

Try learning, Derren Brown is good as is Chomsky, Bandler etc etc...

Have an informed discussion with me in 3-4 yrs when you know the basics of what I am talking about

Good night to you!

Elf.

link   
Well I don't know about all the signs but I can tell you that the cover statement "Michelle Obama the first lady the world's been waiting for" is very insulting to the all of the other first ladies, whether they are living or not. I have no idea what they mean by it and have no intention of buying the mag to see what they mean by it, but I guess I can infer (because the mag's a fashion mag) that it's because of her fashion sense? If so, I wonder if she's proud of the fact that that's what they're focusing on. If it's not superficial, then how in the world do they even know what she's going to do? I say, honor the first ladies who have actually DONE something before gushing all over this one.

Ok one superficial comment - I just hate the way she's always barring her teeth in pictures. I just strikes me wrong every time I see it.

[edit on 13/2/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You may have some of the more solid posts, which in itself isn't saying much, but this is far from solid.

Who says I dont like them, you should have seen my posts on the Bushs!!!!

Okay so you did not like the Bushes. What does that have to do with the Obama's?

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Here.. I made a few a adjustments to the photo to help point out some of the things people have been questioning (and a few of my own
)...

(note: this image is for humor purposes only)

I have no idea how much of that cover was planned, I don't think any of us have any way of really knowing, but in my opinion it does seem like some strange coincidences with the 'super powers' headline, the headline that she's the first lady the world's been waiting for, and her hand in that position.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NordicMan

You may have some of the more solid posts, which in itself isn't saying much, but this is far from solid.

Ok can you show me then when they decided to stop setting these events up like every other media Propoganda since WW2

Why is she "special" or "Holy"?

Can you show me why anything ive pointed out is not true, with sources please and say where my premise is weak, in what way, and in relation to what?

I will cite in this picture, subconscious prmompts as described by Darren Brown in Mind and Magic, Bandler et all with "real Magic" also there is a definate symbolic "mudra" evocation as described by Goebell's that Hitler used to get the crowds worked up, like when you say Blair with chopping hands never bent wrists etc, I see as in "persuasion engineering" the first NLP in mainstream really the art of "subconscious Primers" or "word Flashes" how you think you see one thing on a brochure but an unrelated little box makes you buy or accept something else some 3-4 weeks later without knowing you are doing it due to emotional primarily sexual or power excitaation and anchoring at the time of the "word flash"....

Etc etc blah blah... awaiting with interest your reply from similar sources to refute ANY of this

Kind Regards,

Elf
There is a very very scary trend emerging on Obama et al, mention anything and get jumped on by lot's of people....

Interesting in itslef, I am sure they are very very pleased

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join