It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama's Blatant "Bhaphomet" Front Page of Vogue

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I honestly don't care what her religion is or why she is showing that stupid sign.
She doesn't realize that her and her husband have been set-up to take the fall of the American Empire on their shoulders. Her time is up, as is all of the globalists. This system is highly unstable right now, and it is going to crash.

I had this thought last night. The last president really did us in, folks. He took office and saw to it that while in, the rest of the world learned to hate us. All the while deregulating everything in the financial sector to the point that banks were lending at a 12:1 ratio vs. holdings.
So, the more the rest of the world learns to hate us, the less likely they are to absorb our debts. If it is timed just right the system becomes completely volatile on your way out the door and you start to give bailouts to your buddies that played along. The rest simply collapse.
Problem is, the whole thing is coming down. They miscalculated. Not to worry though, because at the same time, you have set up a incoming president that is the first Black man. Works wonders, let him take the fall and you will create chaos by proxi.

Just wait and see what happens when the stores no longer have food on the shelves.

And this was all brought to us by the son of an ex head of the CIA.
We've been had, and the least of my concerns are how much of a globalist Michelle Obama THINKS she is. She doesn't realize that those same globalists have just fed her to the wolves.
This Government will be overthrown.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Posts like this are really ignorant. People who have a strong opinion about anything will find things to justify the means. Find a hobby

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Originally posted by NordicMan
reply to post by MischeviousElf

There is a very very scary trend emerging on Obama et al, mention anything and get jumped on by lot's of people....

Interesting in itslef, I am sure they are very very pleased

I totally agree with you mate.....anyone who even questions the Obamas is crazy..anyone who holds final judgement on them is unpatriotic...if you don't brand his name on your heart you're a traitor....

very scary times..I tell you....

Something just ain't right!

[edit on 14-2-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
another interesting pic of Michelle Obama on the cover of Ebony Magazine. Again, notice the hand.

Just thought that this pic would help add to the debate.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by fattyp]

[edit on 14-2-2009 by fattyp]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Im sorry that is not a "natural" pose, every detail would have been set up on purpose for a certain "look"

Elf

Well of course its not a natural pose. Didnt your parents ever take you to a photography studio to get your picture taken? Dont you remember them posing you? Tell you to place one arm this way and turn your head that way?

Are you really under the impression that during her photo shoot she just laid in that position naturally and didnt move once? They took several pictures of her and a whole group of people who work for that magazine selected the best one.

the pose doesnt look natural because they photographers put her in that position.

Her hand was probably posed for her too. If you have ever had your picture made at a portrait studio you should know the photographer gets pretty detailed with how they want you.

If anyone worships a "horned god" as you call it, it would moer likely be the photographer who posed her like that.

Besides its not even a full Devil sign. Her two middle fingers slightly drift lower than the two outer fingers. It is a bit of a stretch dont you think?

[edit on 14-2-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So now a second photo, eerily similar...

Honestly, if there's any intention in it at all, I think she simply surreptitiously telling her family she loves them by giving the sign (as in sign language) for love.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

REALLY?

Subliminal "Baphomet" messages on the cover of Vogue? LAME.

You're grasping at straws.

This is ignorant bullcrap. There's a million things of a conspiratorial
nature out there, you know, REAL ISSUES, serious issues,
and somehow this is worthy of posting?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark

Honestly, if there's any intention in it at all, I think she simply surreptitiously telling her family she loves them by giving the sign (as in sign language) for love.
a sign? love? thats the same sign i seen those murder gangs give each other to show their love. i believe the traditional sign for love is your hand over your heart

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bandaidctrl

DER.... who cares what majors you have....I merely ridiculed this stupid thread.

I did not mention Michele Obama's name nor did I defame her. I also do not need an explanation of why and how the front page was designed.

So there is no need to try and ram home any points you made in your reply to me. Do not bother trying to explain anything to me...I am pretty much captive to my own opinions and can never be swayed.

Learn to read and comprehend.

Did you post replies to the others who also said it was a stupid thread? I did not think so...just singled me out with a nonsensical explanation and tried to impress people with your so called expertise pffft.

please go bother someone else

[edit on 14-2-2009 by resistancia]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by echodogene

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark

a sign? love? thats the same sign i seen those murder gangs give each other to show their love. i believe the traditional sign for love is your hand over your heart

And ideas like that would be exactly the reason for her not to be blatant about it. In American sign language, the sign for I Love You is a combination of the signed letter I, L and Y, with the first finger, pinky and thumb extended. Like this...

I may well be wrong, it just makes more sense to me that her giving props to the Devil. Why would any public figure want the ego competition?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is completely ridiculous.

That is not the "devil horns" sign. It kind of looks like a half-formed version of it but I can assure you that you're all trying way too hard to find "evidence" here.

I fully believe in the NWO and I definitely do not trust the Obamas but come on, these kinds of comments are the reason why most of the world doesn't take this movement seriously. It makes us look bad.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
it could be.. afterall obamas been seen throwing it up. obviously its not made really blantant but enough so that you could tell shes making it if you are looking for it.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Oh, I wouldn't be surprised at all if politicians thought of the sign as a silly little thing. Even if they chuckled at the fact that it resembles the "devil's horns"... that may even excite them more when they do it, knowing they can get away with it. It may even sexually arouse some of them... Who CARES? This ISN'T WHAT'S IMPORTANT. What is important is the fact that they are selling us down the river!

Good grief!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm06002

It has to do with Obama wanting to come off as a cool rocker.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
the arroganc.... errrr ignorance in this thread is sad.

so many people... way too smart for their own good.

THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT... NO THAT IS!

children, children... can't we all just play in peace?

*rolls eyes*

start your own msgboard and be the king-moderator ffs. Bunch of ego-maniacs!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
That's probably some old hand sign from the hood.
I doubt it's satanic because she would sell out to whitey before she would sell out to the devil and we all know that is never happening.
....but if there are any satanic ties, it's either not her doing or it was done during the Photoshop touch up process.
People should also be looking at the photographer, since that was the person that set up the shot.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

That's probably some old hand sign from the hood.

You're joking right? It has nothing to do with hood. Come to any German death metal concert filled with white, blond haired blue eyed people, who are not be any means living in the hood and you'll see the same hand signs.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think that she just wanted to make sure she showed of the Bling on her left hand.

My wife does the same thing when we pose for a picture. She makes sure here diamonds are front and center.

As far as flashing the sign of the devil, hook em horns, hang loose sign...many people think it's just cool, regardless of the meaning.

I don't read anything sinister in any of this.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think she looks like The Predator.
(You're one ugly motha f&^&r)

Oh my Ima get blasted for that one.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think she looks like The Predator.
(You're one ugly motha f&^&r)

Oh my Ima get blasted for that one.

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST!!!!!

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Common Good]