It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama uses Sign of Baphomet during Inaugural Parade?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Michelle Obama uses Sign of Baphomet during Inaugural Parade?

www.youtube.com

President Obama & First Lady Michelle Obama Walk The Inaugural Parade A Second Time

cspanjunkie.org... January 20, 2009 MSNBC
cspanjunkie.org...
January 20, 2009 MSNBC
Category: News & Politics
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

www.youtube.com

[edit on 21-1-2009 by spydunson]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I was watching the inaugural parade at a local coffee shop when I saw Michelle Obama use the "Hook em' Horns" so often seen used by former President Bush. I know this is also the sign of the pagean idol "Baphomet". I'm wondering why our new First Lady would be using these signs? I don't think she's a Longhorns or heavy metal fan, but then again I don't know her personally. What does everyone else think?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'd be suprised if she didn't do it personally.

I have quite a large collection of the elite doing this, including 4 photos of Obama himself.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This is my first attempt at being an OP so I apologize for the small pics.
I'll post links to the full size images I made as soon as I reup them.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It's a little blurry, but you can tell what she's doing. Won't be that long before we get some good clear ones though.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Sign of Baphomet??? Are you serious?? Did you completely miss the fact that she was returning the Hawaiiaan "Hang Loose" hand gesture back to the Hawaiiaan folks walking in the parade? Or is that not enough juicy "conspiracy" spookiness?? OOOOooOOOoOOoooo
....please..

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Dont you think if they were really into this stuff, theyd be just a teensey weensey bit more discreet about it? Especially in todays age of internet etc..

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Do you mean this "Hang Loose" hand sign?

I would like to think that any Hawaiian onlookers would know how to use the proper signal.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
lol are you kidding? she made peace signs, and then aloha signs!! stop!! move on!!! really its starting to get real annoying

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I remember when she did this, the thing is, does it ever occur to the world that there could be deaf people in the audience? and possibly the people of prominence always caught on camera supposedly throwing the satanic greeting is actually being technically incorrect in returning the "I love you" to someone in the audience, so many people that use hand signs are not always good at using sign language, and sometimes do not render the hand signs correctly or lazily form the sign...just another possible reason.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
If you watch the video, its clear that she is not throwing peace signs.
The "aloha" sign that your talking about is the pinkie finger and thumb extended, no pointer.
My images are definitely blurry though, the first two were taken during a camera transition, and YouTube compression took care of the rest.

If anyone has a quality source we could take a look as some higher def pics and get a better look.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

That very well could be true, the "I Love You" sign is very similar, the only difference is the extended thumb.

I still believe we're seeing this...

"The Horned Hand", a sign of greeting between occult members.

Again, if there were Deaf onlookers telling Mrs. Obama "I Love You", I would like to think that they would use the correct sign and that Mrs. Obama would know what she was saying back.

I will try and get a better video source tomorrow after work, I used the first copy I found to start the thread but I think now we need better images.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I saw her doing the deaf hand signs and the hang loose signs too. Never saw her doing any occult hand signs though.

God,give the woman a break will you all.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I flash occult signs and gang signs all day in public, why am I not pictured all over these threads??!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by spydunson

I'm leaning toward it being the 'hang loose' signal, only because Sasha did it as well (to the Punaho School marching band).

Your pics are a bit blurry, but when you get some better ones I'd be happy to revise my opinion.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
growing up a surfer, it was common to use with friends , we used to say Shaka bra.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
...and possibly the people of prominence always caught on camera supposedly throwing the satanic greeting is actually being technically incorrect in returning the "I love you" to someone in the audience

The only problem with that theory is the elite who do this don't love anybody.

[edit on 22/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spydunson

NO PUTTOS

I think shes from NORTH SIDE CYS13

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Sign of Baphomet? I think your paranoia has got the better of you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join