It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic attack/astral abuse through the chakras

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Maybe its a lower astral that has been unable to accept it no longer has a body.

I do wonder about whether or not it's something like that but I believe it's impossible to truly know who is what, and I do agree, there's a lot of lying going on, which is why I know it isn't the purer entities who make themselves known the most. The pure intentioned entities work differently, respecting your learning path because they know it does more harm and keeps you ungrounded when you focus too much on their presence(*).

It is at this stage that lower astrals will attemp to pass themselves off as higher spiritual beings such as angels or even archangels. However its important to remember the majority of contact is done with the lower realms.

Contact can be made with ETs but this to me seems rare and unpredictable.

I believe people in religious groups are the most susceptible to this form of manipulative lie. Though, it could very well happen to a non-religious person, by an entity who wants to control them and their actions, because they think nothing of lying to people. It's a good rule of thumb to know that there is good and bad in the unseen realm, and just like in our own dimension, you have to learn which is what. It's never that easy to know 'good' from 'evil' right away, your 'senses' are not perfect and can be manipulated, but usually with our own 'permission', otherwise, our 'higher selves' prevent it(unless we're in the middle of a lesson).

Our true guides reside on the spiritual planes and it is these you should aim to connect to not lower astrals. The problem is discernment, how do we tell between the two? I have found until you can discern 100% between the two it is not worth attempting any channeling work during meditation, its just not worth the risk.

I believe it's part of training and growth, just like everything else, to have to learn for ourselves the difference between good and bad in the 'spiritual planes', and it's not a matter of it being "worth the risk" so much as it's better to get that lesson over with instead of building up a fear worrying about it and avoiding it.

I feel with 2012 looming and all sorts of new age beliefs surfacing that this is an area that needed addressing. I do not want people to make the same mistakes I have made. Our energies and awarness are changing, a new level of human consciousness is breaking through and the sad part is many out there on many levels/ dimensions (including our very own 3D one) are out to take what they can for themselves. It seems everything is up for grabs. I want people to realize their true spiritual potential and not have it stolen from them and leeched leaving them psychically drained and lost.

Nothing is ever "lost" for long and it may be part of a lesson to learn, just like it was for you, but it's so wonderful that you shared your experiences here for others to relate to and learn from. Sort of a check point, for accuracy, thank you for that.

Originally posted by Eisley
The rule wasn't to keep Adam and Eve in the dark, it was to protect them. Again, returning to the reference of Deuteronomy plainly illustrates where we should not go, not pursue to be aware, for our own safety. Many people are intensely aware of the other realms and spiritual happenings, there's a reason for that...

You're going to learn on this planet, one way or another, it's why you're here, but you have to decide for yourself if you want to follow one fallible teacher or strengthen your mind by learning from all teachers.

*This is another reason why I feel that many of the books written in the Bible were written by people influenced by 'bad' entities. A good way to be able to tell who is who is that the bad ones always want to be acknowledged and worshipped.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by mmariebored]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus and shakesbeer

Thank you for a very interesting take on all the dimensions and their occupants.

I have a question for you both though, and I know shakesbeer for one has a lot of experience with such things, but how do you know exactly which dimension an astral is from and who has told you about all these dimensions?

Say you astrally project onto a dimension how on Earth do you know which one it is

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

For me personally I can usually care less to tell you the truth....

Is there a difference in percieved "dimensions" yeah, and they depend on quite a few things that would probably take a thread of it's own to expand upon. But this is a very glib & basic way I tend to classify things if I have to, because honestly, no one tells you a damn thing "there" likewise even if they did, you probably shouldn't trust it 100% unless it's corroborated many other places too.

Time is one of the biggest factors in the sense of how you perceive it. If you're in your head only or if you're connected with that "information layer" or "astral plane" whatever you want to call it, time generally doesn't matter outside the context of the event. Hence the reason you can have dreams sometimes that span years but you wake up & there you are late for freakin' work! If you're attached to some kind of specific "singularity" like this waking reality, time will seem to move like normal, which means exploring a certain aspect of a particular "plane" of possibility. You'll notice there's more "rules" you can't break too the more grounded a particular context or "plane" you're experiencing is. Meaning, sometimes you can only do what you can now "physically" while other places you'll be able to fly too.

Now all of those one could consider the "lower" astrals or the dimensions close to this layer of perception which essentially those that weave primarily in & out of the 3rd & 4th(time/duration) dimension of perception. Above that, things just get weird and if you can't handle it you'll just get overloaded with symbols and/or feelings of some kind, but if you can...well that's when things start getting very "real" to you because once you start moving past the dimension of time & you really start getting into the realm of pure possibility. If you're not centered, everything/one else's influence will just bounce you around aimlessly. If you can remain focused, you'll gain perspective on things you never could have known.

Higher then that...well I'm not allowed there very often and neither are most people who are still "alive", but things are very balanced in a sense, very different from what we would perceive as "reality".

So the answer to your question essentially comes down to the context of the dream. Was it heavily symbol-laiden, meaning images constantly shifted & transmutate? Then you're probably still hanging very close to this dimension (3rd/4th) within your own perception of reality. The more stable the scene, the more intention is holding up a collective concept, so you're probably in another "universe" or "plane". Personally I consider the "astral plane" to be anywhere that I'm not solely creating or projecting through my own will. That includes the void if I'm talking with someone that I know isn't a direct reflection of myself in some form(beyond the obvious "we are all one & your dreams are reflections of yourself" thing).

Not sure if that helped at all but I hope so. I really can't decree exactly what all of these concepts are because they aren't mine to dictate. But I definitely can tell when I'm moving through different layers/levels of consciousness & it can be subtle, and it can oscillate depending on your choices.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
Also, bringing in the White Light is wonderful, but knowing how to use it is paramount: few understand this. It is Both a Shielding and Repelling force, which one must learn to embody to command effectively. I've used it for almost 4 decades now, and it is indispensible. Embody, key word. Also, one may utilize The Brilliance as more effective Substance-Force-Energy, in place of the WL. A bit more difficult to grasp, think of it as 'glass' or clear light. It is the Invisible, or #13, or Alpha & Omega Energy(s).

This morning I had a strange experience. It was 6am I was woken up too early and tryed to get back to sleep. I then found myself going into a sleep paralysis state, something I thought I had moved beyond. This was different though because as I was in a state of paralysis I didnt hear the usual SP deafening sound you get. However I did feel as if my "self" was being forced out of my body by a heavy energy presence. It wasnt a dark energy as such but the whole thing just felt wrong and I felt fear for the first time in a while.

I immediatly brought myself into a state of awarness even though I felt myself being pulled out of my body, I summoned the white light and surrounded myself with it, I then shone it all around me as a sign. I also said very loudly in my mind NO. This situation did not feel right and I wanted to put my intent out clearly.

Eventually this energy passed and the room became normal again.

What was this? Was it sleep paralysis mixed with a failed astral projection or was it an astral entity wishing to gain entry?

The whole experience just felt wrong, the energies were not pure and the feelings were not right. Ive astral projected before, I can recognize the signs and I surrender to them with no fear. This situation was different.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I gave my take to your question in my podcast you posted in.

Gettin' all my posts done while my throat chakra is still spinning like mad.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Thank you for that. Ive replied to you also.

There was just one more thing I remember about this incident, just as the sleep paralysis began I felt something land/or sit heavily on my bed. Something definatly landed/sat on the bed next to me. It felt like a presence and not an object.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Yesterday morning very early on (6am)I was meditating, I reached a point of absolute stillness, I felt I was not my body, I felt as if I was a point of energy within my body but also outside it. Then my stillness was completely taken over by an experience/vivid vision im not sure what. I had a 7 foot reptile pushing down on my neck with its leg and it had its hand over my mouth. It felt and looked very very dark. It pressed on me with force and kept pushing down further and further into me, I felt unable to breath and unable to speak, it was getting worse and worse. Ive had these astral attacks before but not this bad and not from a form of a reptile, they've usually been just dark shadow things. It was very frightening and I felt like it wanted to actually kill me I then came back to a conscious state and my heart was pounding and I was totally out of breath.

I totally was unable to bring myself aware with this being, otherwise I could of manifested protective shields of light, but it was too powerful. It was horrible.

This latest psychic attack has made me think maybe we do need to actually fight some of these entities, some can not be repelled by shields alone. I find it a hard concept to attack but in the light of this nasty I think I may have to.

It had the same dark energy around it as I described above when the vortex opened but nothing of form came out of it.

I find it interesting that this entity gained access at a point of complete stillness in meditatin.

Some say this is a 4th density being, some say its a spirit of a reptilian, others say it was not a reptile at all it just took on this form to scare me. Whatever it was its made me re think that some very dark beings can not be defeated with shielding alone. Some form of attack is also required. Does any one have any comments on this, is it right to attack in circumstances such as this, even though we have no real idea what we are dealing with?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

If you fear something, you are able to handle your innerst-energy. The fear brings it out.

You should made a circle arround your bed, before you fall asleep. Sometimes shields alone dont help. Cause sometimes the darkness is to strong. OR sometimes its no darkness, its the light which will learn you something.

..i dont know.. i also slept not good this night. Never forget we are in a war. Its no joke. Its reality. Darkness against Light.
but also: its always the same. The Light includes the Darkness and the Darkness is arrounded by the Light.

Hope you sleep better the next time

Nia

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
forgot to say:

The circle are the angels who stand in the four corners.

Raphael in the east (wind), Gabriel in the west (water), Mikáel in the south (fire) and Auriel in the north (earth).

They help everybody with their wings. For those who have a pure heart, they take care

NW

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Mr Green - I have encountered almost every type of etheric-astral attack one can dream up/imagine. I'm a member of 12 forums sites, like ats (some big, some medium, some small).

You are the only one I have encountered who has visually seen and been attacked by a large reptile/croc like being. This seems to be some feverish stuff, most likely backed by human connected energies, with specific intent to take the reptilian form.

People often don't listen to those with more experience than them: I have clearly indicated the absolute Truth, both from what my Soul-connect told me, and also from the teachings of don Juan & his apprentices: the inner deamworld (4th dimension) reptilians are seen and experienced as the Shadow Beings (people), something you will find reported worldwide (worldwide!).

Here is a post I made where I was doing a thread on the shadow beings (SPs) on another forum, and around page 16 (of 20+), my Soul communicated to me what they actually were , which was the actual reptilians who prey upon humanity for their energy-food: here's the post link:
www.abovetopsecret.com... This was as real as it gets, and completely warranted and usual, for I posted the information to an audience much more evolved and aware of the inner realms then ATS is, by a factor of 50 (imo & observation). I was attacked.

Now, reading the post, you'll see I entered into the Inner Silence: this is not easy, but it is a technique I am able to accomplish quickly from years of experience. Please pay close attention: it does not mean the attacking enity(s) will automatically go away: they can just as well continue the attack, but you are at a place of power: one can readily be shaken from the stillness within, if one loses nerve, or succumbs to fear during an assault. However, I am well known to these SPs, and they knew me to be absolutely ferocious in counter-attack: luckily, they left. Just a lesson.

Your case was different: the attack seemed very unusual, as I said above: the intense fear generated from the savage attack produces a high food-energy level, and is reward in itself to any actual discarnate entity (many kinds). This fear must be stopped: you will feel an eeriness come about you when you encounter the inner (4th) dimensional energies: it's jsut like a Wave, no less: once this is felt, the fear can quickly dominate, draining a person's power immediately, also their strength/will to be able to fight back. At this precise moment, should this occur again, you must go into the Aggressive Mode and be ready to attack with your etheric-astral body: if you are being held down, or from the attack, fear invades and dissipate's your strength/power/will: disregard this, feel the strength of laughter, a tremendous joke (have one ready that tickles!), break the grip with your power (you are 10 times stronger then you know, but humans are not aware of this: they remain timid), and attack savagely as the aggressor.

If you ever seen puffs of vortex energy (I have described these in my personal experience before I found this following quote), get ready:

The flyers attach to us and eat the sheen of our awareness down to the ground. But Florinda asserted, for those whose awareness is regrown through discipline, that is the fluid discipline of warriorship, the flyers do not eat them. They do not like the taste of discipline. It is unpalatable to them. Following the warriors way makes us taste bad, like a dirty chicken, to them. florinda said, possibly in response to a question, that there were inorganic awareness' present in the hall we were in. Some, she said, appeared brownish, grayish, likes puffs or spirals. She said that she could see them but we could not because 90 percent of our energy went into holding up our self-reflection and self-importance (don Juan used 98% she said).
Reptilian Flyers

I have a thread where Florinda was frightened near to death by an attacking astral entity: click my avatar to read it (very short! unpopular). She sought don Juan's help, and what he says is Power (he was Power).

So, reaching the Inner Silence is no protection: it's a place of power (you immediately gave yours' up through fear, which drains it).

Learn to raise your oscillation frequency, or vibratory level of awareness: this can be done with very little practice, but maintained on a daily basis. Avoid meat & alcohol if possible (lowers vibrational state). This will help get you through. Chances are, the shapeshifter entity will return. I have had spirals come straight out of 3rd dimensional space and come right at me (before I read the quote above, and no, I do not use any substances).

Last, I wish you to understand that the practice of the Inner Awareness, or developing this, is often done through the Love frequency. This alone leaves one open to attack, due to the ease of increasing awareness in this manner. It must include it's mate, or counterpart, which is: Wisdom: Love and Wisdom are the Two Wings of the Soul. In other words, you must develop understanding of what you are dealing with, as you grow into the light.

Remember most of all: develop the self so that one's overall vibrational level can be raised: the attacks may not cease, but you will become stronger, and you will learn to remove fear, your greatest enemy.

Strength and courage, love and wisdom to you.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
forgot to say:

The circle are the angels who stand in the four corners.

Raphael in the east (wind), Gabriel in the west (water), Mikáel in the south (fire) and Auriel in the north (earth).

They help everybody with their wings. For those who have a pure heart, they take care

NW

This sounds really nice but does it work? They sound wonderful

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Hi thank you very much for this. I re read your link below it is very powerful.

I have posted this here and elsewhere: I went to enter my meditative state, and all of a sudden, SB's (shadow beings ~ the reptilians) swarmed me In Entirety. They were all over me, everywhere, swamping me, attacking me, like super giant crows on the attack (but not crows, of course!). I used all the methods and means I could to dispell their presence, everything from command to white substance to clear light (all of which I embody from many years of effortful attainment )-> Absolutely nothing: they continued directly attacking, swarming upon me, and I could see them eyes open or eyes closed. No choice: I calmed, and quickly sought the Inner Silence, ignoring them. Vroohhhmmm! I achieved the state through the high acceleration of the Mind Poles, entering the Stillness Within. Bam! They immediately disappeared. Coincidentally, I was authoring a 20+ page on the origin and nature of the SB's at the time, with many knowledgable people posting. True Story.

It sounds similar to my attack and others Ive had when they just appeared as dark shadow beings. Actually once I was in what was a small room and they were circling it unable to get in but then they started to pull down the walls and door to get to me. Then again they were able to get to me and I was attacked yet again.

Interesting you say you fight them from a place of inner stillness, yet this was the exact place they attacked me. So what I need to do is regain this position of stillness to stop the attack that has started?

Last, I wish you to understand that the practice of the Inner Awareness, or developing this, is often done through the Love frequency. This alone leaves one open to attack, due to the ease of increasing awareness in this manner. It must include it's mate, or counterpart, which is: Wisdom: Love and Wisdom are the Two Wings of the Soul. In other words, you must develop understanding of what you are dealing with, as you grow into the light.

Im afraid I developed my love frequency a little too much and maybe this is how they now attack. Your right opening the heart does lead to immense awarness but I think I allowed it to become unbalanced and I became as easy target. I saw a brilliant post today about how many people are doing just this and leaving themselves wide open to attacks of darkness. They said balance is required and we actually need to know our enemy otherwise it may come up from behind without warning.

Im starting to see this is a war and by just being all full of love does not help with the very dark entites. Wisdom is required you are right. Ive stopped opening my heart on its own, it never gets open now without my grounding chakra and others to balance it. this for me is a start as Ive been just opening my heart for months now under false tuition. even after a short time of working with my root chakra Ive already become far more grounded.

I dont know why this is happening to me, maybe its my fault for getting involved with these things but one things for sure, my involvement stops now!

May I thank you very much for your insight and help, you are a great asset to ATS.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Interesting you say you fight them from a place of inner stillness, yet this was the exact place they attacked me. So what I need to do is regain this position of stillness to stop the attack that has started?

The place of Inner Silence or the Stillness Within is a Power position, which is part of what you learn through developing Wisdom: here is the sequence that leads to wisdom: It becomes more 'palpable' as you progress along the sequence (embodied):

Understanding ~ Knowing ~ Wisdom - Awareness-[Emanation].

It is an actual energy Source, but it does not stop attacks. Ok, you got that (hope everyone does); so, since reaching this level Opens the Door Within, shouldn't you just stop it all, to avoid the attacks and fear, et cetera? C'mon...

Life is meant to Evolve from Without-to-Within (once in the physical body: it originates from Within). The Flesh, or matter self, can only evolve so far, before it reaches a point where Nature can take it no farther: Then, to evolve beyond this point, you must Develop the Within Side of yourself: As Within, So Without: Within is the Source State. So, would you just run away, like most humans do, which is what has gotten this world and it's humanity into the state it now finds itself in???????? Of course not.

So, you continue to Open the Door, but you have been admonished not to open the Door without Wisdom: this is what The Dweller on the Threshold (your own Soul-self) is: it warns, frightens you away until you have matured sufficiently to be able to endure the Greater Light: you are it's very child, and it will protect and nurture you, until you are ready for the 'Big World' on your own. Get it?

So, the Two Wings of Soul are Love & Wisdom: Each are Portals that lead through the Door (opens it up), but Both must be used in Integrated Conjunction to do this successfully. I can say, 'have no fear,' but that will not make the fear go away. You must. Love is insufficient until it Achieves It's Ultimate Ascendancy, which takes place during the Mystical Marriage (Union of Flesh & Spirit: the Flesh dies; the Spirit Bears Forth that which is Good & Pure Within You). This is just a hint of what it's all about, but you can get the idea that it Takes Two Wings To Fly!!!!

I saw a brilliant post today about how many people are doing just this and leaving themselves wide open to attacks of darkness. They said balance is required and we actually need to know our enemy otherwise it may come up from behind without warning.

Ah, a Brilliant post indeed, and this tells you twice what you must realize: running will do no good, for you have already opened the Door, and the Winds of Awareness are blowing through it...

Im starting to see this is a war and by just being all full of love does not help with the very dark entites. Wisdom is required you are right. Ive stopped opening my heart on its own, it never gets open now without my grounding chakra and others to balance it. this for me is a start as Ive been just opening my heart for months now under false tuition. even after a short time of working with my root chakra Ive already become far more grounded.

I dont know why this is happening to me, maybe its my fault for getting involved with these things but one things for sure, my involvement stops now!

Another word of warning, one which I seem to state endlessly, but few pay heed to: Grounding may be done in another way then you do it, and which is much safer. Leave the Sacral & the Heart chakras alone: This is like watering only one half of the plant that you wish to grow and see reach rich maturity: Use the Sacred Centers Only: this will allow the plant (You) to unfold rapidly, but naturally (not twisted or lopsided), and it will Receive the Waters of Life From Above/Within in correct measure. The Sacred Centers are found Within the Head. Trust this, it is beyond current human awareness, I assure you: few understand, for they all want the siddhis (powers), but this is truly foolish. How can you pick ripe tomatoes from an unripe plant?
....Grounding is important, but it must be done through the Sacred Centers, not in any other manner: you reach muck that way, not the Oil of Spirit...You know the yin-yang? the black side, with the white dot? That is what you are aiming for in your grounding, and only your Soul can enable this!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Another word of warning, one which I seem to state endlessly, but few pay heed to: Grounding may be done in another way then you do it, and which is much safer. Leave the Sacral & the Heart chakras alone: This is like watering only one half of the plant that you wish to grow and see reach rich maturity: Use the Sacred Centers Only: this will allow the plant (You) to unfold rapidly, but naturally (not twisted or lopsided), and it will Receive the Waters of Life From Above/Within in correct measure. The Sacred Centers are found Within the Head. Trust this, it is beyond current human awareness, I assure you: few understand, for they all want the siddhis (powers), but this is truly foolish. How can you pick ripe tomatoes from an unripe plant?
....Grounding is important, but it must be done through the Sacred Centers, not in any other manner: you reach muck that way, not the Oil of Spirit...You know the yin-yang? the black side, with the white dot? That is what you are aiming for in your grounding, and only your Soul can enable this!

I cant agree more. The combination of the heart and the sacral is too much. You can just develop into a love sick floaty person whos head is in the clouds, its totally unbalancing. I walked around in a daze for about 2 months
I was totally open to attack, happened to my friend also psycho81 who has now been banned (not his fault) he was so dazed by his heart chakra blasting away he nearly crashed his van. Not good .

I am working on the other chakras much more and I tend to bypass the old heart (even though its in my avatar) as I feel it needs a rest!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Good, you understand well.

I am saddened to hear psycho81 has been banned. I hadn't seen any of his posts for awhile, and I always enjoyed them tremendously. He'll be missed.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Good, you understand well.

I am saddened to hear psycho81 has been banned. I hadn't seen any of his posts for awhile, and I always enjoyed them tremendously. He'll be missed.

He stood up for what he believed was wrong in ATS. He felt so strongly about it. He was very brave. He will be missed.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Psychic attack/astral abuse. There is more to it than a hole in your chakra. stop sugar coating it because there is true evil and its called spiritual warfare. people that lived here before me were satanist and ritual black mass here. for years now i awake in my sleep with shadow people shoving there hands in my chest causing great pain, laughing at me, growling even succubus sex as she tried eating me. Interested at first then I became out raged and fed up with the paralyzing paralysis only hurting my self as i tried slapping them. Never was scared never doubted my faith in god and they know I'm boss here.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by voodoom
Psychic attack/astral abuse. There is more to it than a hole in your chakra. stop sugar coating it because there is true evil and its called spiritual warfare. people that lived here before me were satanist and ritual black mass here. for years now i awake in my sleep with shadow people shoving there hands in my chest causing great pain, laughing at me, growling even succubus sex as she tried eating me. Interested at first then I became out raged and fed up with the paralyzing paralysis only hurting my self as i tried slapping them. Never was scared never doubted my faith in god and they know I'm boss here.

Exactly this subject can not be sugar coated because there is nothing sweet about it. The main way in for this "spiritual warfare" as you call it is the chakras and its energy so I must disagree with you on your point that a hole in a chakra has very little to do with it.

Can you not move house, away from the shadow people, a house once lived in by satanists will need massive cleansing. Its probably too much for you to get rid of, can you not either move or seek help to rid the house of these entities.

You sound strong and you have found ways of dealing with them and I hope your strength serves you well , however Id still look at moving. Then again is this running away Im not sure.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
That was very informative. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenglln232
That was very informative. Thank you.

Hi its nice to know that people that are reading this thread are finding it helpful. Thanks for your post.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join