learn more

Psychic attack/astral abuse through the chakras

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
well, it is like it is :
"Beloved, every spirit believe not, but prove the spirits, if of God they are, because many false prophets have gone forth to the world".

I is true that there are many spiritual beeings (and groups), some higher, some lower developed.

IMPORTANT: dont mistake the OP, this is NOT meant to rattle your christian believes. someone could mistake this..

greetz

[edit on 14-2-2009 by anti72]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I've been pondering these kinds of spiritual attacks lately. I'm sorry that so many of you have had such painful experiences. Several years ago one of my dear friends had participated in a summoning that went horribly wrong. I didn't become friends with them until after the event had happened, however several of their original friends reported severe emotional and character trait changes. As I knew them for a longer period of time I became acutely aware of and subject to the changes that had occurred in them. My friend was later seeking treatment for bipolar disorder, but stopped perusing help for various reasons. While I don't remain in contact with them I do know that this person is still suffering from various kinds of spiritual and emotional torment. It's a very depressing thought, but a lot of those changes in my friend can be directly related to the summoning accident. My currently theory is that the mental/psychological disorders that the medical community is so perplexed by and insistently hesitant to acknowledge are actually real wounds and casualties from Spiritual Warfare. There are definitely consequences for dabbling or participating in those activities.

I also want to address a few verses, concepts, and vocabulary terms that have been used in this thread that are from The Bible. Everybody has a world view, my goal is to share mine and to respectfully acknowledge others.

First, and foremost, is that the Bible is expressly clear on where God stands on the issue of people participating in any kind of wicked customs, in other words, harmful spiritual activity. We know this because part of the history in the book of Deuteronomy is based on Moses' observations of the Canaanites and a warning to the Israelites who were about to be exposed to a new culture.
Deuteronomy 18:9-14
When you come into the land which the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witch craft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord, and because of these abominations the Lord your God drives them out from before you. You shall be blameless before the Lord your God. For these nations which you dispossess listened to soothsayers and diviners; but as for you, the Lord your God has not appointed such for you.

Although the word abomination is used I want to expand on something, it is the acts that are an abomination, not the people. The reason these nine acts are particularly bad is because they allow children to be sacrificed in fire, it gives evil spirits a chance to gain a foothold in peoples lives, it allows for intimate acquaintance with the demonic, spiritual world, people can be harmed by or through effects of drugs, and because all of these practices seek to exploit some sort of power or knowledge without God. If these practices are apart from God there is only one other source that the power and knowledge would be provided through, that source is satan and he is a beautiful deceiver.

So that is the main bulk of it and that is the reason why what happened to my friend hurts me so much, and it's why reading this thread breaks my heart.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I appreciate Asemone2 saying that regardless of spiritual belief these things are DANGEROUS. Asemone2 also mentioned a very interesting point in saying that "I had an experience with the typical black-hooded demonic things at night. First I tried the traditional things like white light, calling on the name of Jesus(I am nto a Christian--however I beleive that the amount of beleif that humanity puts into a name makes it powerful ant that came itno mind) but the thing did not leave". Asemone2, that is terrible to hear about and I wish that you didn't have to go through all of that, but I can explain the situation a bit further as to why using the name of Jesus didn't work.
First, we're going to need some background information. When people accept Jesus Christ as their savior and repent of their sins and acknowledge that Jesus died on the cross to pay those sins God imparts a gift to those believers, the gift is his Holy Spirit. Because of this believers can safely and confidently say that they have Christ living in them. (John 14:16) The Bible also lets us know that even though we are given different spiritual gifts and talents and the Holy Spirit, that none of these things are from our own character or power, they are provided by and come directly from God. ( John 15:5 ) So, Christians have spiritually accepted Christ as their savior and because of that relationship with God he provides the spiritual necessities. So when a non-Christian attempts to invoke or use that spiritual relationship to defend themselves, it will fail because there is no real spiritual substance between that person and God. Using the name of the Lord will work, and commanding evil spirits to leave in Jesus' name will work if the person has a true relationship with God. God often used the Apostle Paul to work unusual miracles, including exorcism, however there were ( and still are ) people who saw that power and attempted to harness it for themselves without having that spiritual relationship, often with disastrous consequences. Here's an example from Acts 18: 13 - 16
Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcist took it upon themselves to call the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, "We exorcise you by the Jesus whom Paul preaches" Also there were sever sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest who did so. And the evil spirit answered and said, "Jesus I know, and Paul I know, but who are you?" Then the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, overpowered them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
So you can see that not only have other people failed to perform a successful exorcism by using Jesus' name because they weren't truly His in spirit, but also that the particular problem has been around for a very long time. I want everybody here to be able to use Jesus' name to be able to protect themselves, but I also want them to know how it works.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This also ties into a lot of the information that whiteraven has.
"I recall the words of Jesus when he said" If the eye is clear then the wholebody will be full of light..." This saying displays that before you allow energy into this plane that not only your intent must be clear but that your "eye"...not eyes...but your third eye must be clear. This shows that one must seek something deeper then intention."
Matthew 6:22
The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light. But, I also want to go a step further and show you Matthew 6: 22-24
The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness! No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot server God and mammon.
*Note: mammon is a term for material items and treasures, especially money

The author, Matthew, was making an analogy to compare our vision to our spiritual lives. However, I took a great interest is whiteravens' comment that it does say 'eye' and not 'eyes' and decided this needed to be researched first.
The book of Matthew was written in Greek, so I utilized The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of The Bible ( and believe me, it is exhaustive, the book itself is like 3 inches thick! ) to look up the original Greek word used to describe 'eye'. Here we find the word 'opthalmos' was used for the word 'eye' and this specific word implies vision, both literally and figuratively, which makes it the perfect word choice for Matthew's analogy as 'opthalmos' root word is 'optanomai' which refers to staring visually and also the mental capability of discerning clearly.
So the verses here are first describing the ability to see physically. If your eyes are good, your brain will be able to interpret the light signals coming in and literally your body will be able to see light. If your eyes are bad your brain won't be able to interpret the light signals well, or at all, leaving you physically blind. Secondly, the verses are describing the ability to discern, or see clearly, mentally. Mentally/Spiritually if your eyes are open you will be able to see the light, or the truth. If your mental/spiritual eyes are closed, you will be spiritually blind and vulnerable to lies. What is very crucial to note is that Matthew goes on to explain that there are only two states of spiritual reality, either you serve God or you serve yourself. We've already seen that if you are functioning apart from God you will not have his Holy Spirit and therefore will not have the spirit of truth to help you. If you are operating on your own, apart from God, this means that you are spiritually blind.

There is no mystery surrounding 'the meek shall inherit the earth'. This phrase is from a teaching that Jesus did that is now referred to as The Beatitudes. When Jesus taught the Beatitudes it was to a multitude of people and while he was on a mountain so that even more people could hear him. Jesus wanted us to know all of the good things that his Father has intended for us and that was part of the purpose of sharing this. Meekness is often thought of as meaning 'weak', but that's not what it means. Meekness is the exact opposite of being out of control, it's not weakness, but supreme self-control empowered by the Spirit. The Spirit refers to the Holy Spirit, the spirit of truth that God gives to His believers, and the supreme self-control reflects a Godly attitude. (Galatians 5:22-23) 'The meek shall inherit the earth' means that people who follow God, who exercise that self control, will be recognized as children of God and will eventually literally inherit the earth when God restores his kingdom.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Humans have been created with an inherent curiosity about becoming aware. All the way back to the Garden of Eden when the handsome serpent lured Eve into eating the fruit by promising her knowledge equivalent to what God knew. However there are very clear lines as to what information will hurt us and what will save us. Even in the Garden God clearly stated not to eat the fruit, once that was disobeyed there were very dire consequences for those actions. The rule wasn't to keep Adam and Eve in the dark, it was to protect them. Again, returning to the reference of Deuteronomy plainly illustrates where we should not go, not pursue to be aware, for our own safety. Many people are intensely aware of the other realms and spiritual happenings, there's a reason for that, a very real and a very dangerous reason. I want to share this with you.
Ephesians 6:12-13
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rules of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all to stand.
This stuff is real people! It's happening right now and many of you are feeling the effects and consequences of it.

Whiteraven also mentioned, "It is this awareness which, when the disciples asked Jesus about being hungry that he replied "My food is to do the will of the Father."" Let me set the scene for you, Jesus and his disciples are traveling through Samaria, Jesus is tired and decides to stay behind at the well while his disciples went ahead into town to get food. When they get back they ask if he's eaten anything. Jesus often liked to teach in analogies, and he decided to go with a food analogy, makes since they'd just gotten back from the supermarket.

John 4:31-34
In the meantime His disciples urged Him saying, "Rabbi, eat." But He said to them, "I have food to eat of which you do not know." Therefore the disciples said to one another, "Has anyone brought Him anything to eat?" Jesus said to them, "My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish his work." The food he is talking about here is a reference to man living by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God(Deuteronomy 8:3) and of the satisfaction of knowing that he is doing the Lords will and the nourishment that he gets from that. I also want to mention that manna is real, however it was provided by God to Israelites while they had to wander in the desert for 40 years. It was a whitish bread and apparently tasted really good, like wafers made with honey. (Exodus 16:31-35) God gave manna to His people to take care of them and to show them that they also needed to rely on him not only physically, but also spiritually. Let's elaborate on that a bit more, I'm very glad that whiteraven mentioned John.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
John 1:3-5
All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
There are several meanings tied to these verses. First is in a literal and physical sense that God was involved directly during the creation and creating of light and life. Secondly, and more importantly, is that it is talking about spiritual light and spiritual darkness. Light refers to spiritual truth, which remember we only have imparted to us once we accept Christ, and darkness refers to spiritual darkness which refers to a deceived or erroneous mind. Also, chillingly, darkness is of great significance to evil spirits and satan. We know that the whole world is under the influence of evil, specifically satan. (1 John 5:19) And we also know that satan is in direct rebellion against God and satan has his own agenda, and that agenda is to rule this earth and take as many people along for the deceptive and tormenting ride as he can.(Ephesians 2:2) God desperately wants us to be protected from that, from lies, from abuse, from psychic/spiritual attacks, but he is God enough to allow us to make our own decisions. He has made a way for you to be absolutely safe and protected from those things, but it's your choice if you want to be or not, and that choice involves deciding if you want to accept Him as your savior or not, He's not going to force it on you.

I understand my view point is my own, but as I was reading the thread I realized that too many people are suffering from these kinds of personal spiritual battles and I wanted to help provide clarity and hope.

If anybody has any questions about what I wrote please feel free to email or message me.

All verses are from the NKJV. The Bible is not meant to be adapted to any New Age beliefs, it was written by God through men to proclaim the good news that Jesus died on the cross for our sins in order to redeem us eternally if we confess our sin and accept Him as our savior.

All of that being said, thank you whiteraven for having a background knowledge of the Bible and not being afraid to talk about it.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Recently as Ive become stronger and built up my intent to prevent access via my chakras I became aware of one. It had a blue aura and was attached to my body. It was a pathetic creature and was hanging onto my aura like a leech. It was suffocating me with its needy love to the point I became unable to breath. I finally took control and forcefully said to it in my mind (as I was unable to speak) WILL YOU GET OFF ME. It did get off but unfortuantly jumped straight into my husband who had a terrible nights sleep and felt leeched and drained the whole night.

I believe that night I was able to see these entities for what they really are. Pathetic energy needy leeches. It saw I no longer was giving my energy freely to it so it decided to attach itself to me in a suffocating way. As I rid myself of it it went to the next availabe aura with an opening.

Your right people do blow this sort of thing off as not important as its not generally covered in their religion. At first I expressed unconditional love for all entites thinking this was enough to protect myself, I was wrong all it did was open me up to abuse. Yes love all unconditionally but protect yourself from those that do not return your unconditional love with the same.

I think there's the problem; you expected something in return (becoming free from harm) so it was not unconditional love. Personally I believe all sentient beings are equal in their core but we live in a difficult universe due to which that core might become obscured (like kleshas in buddhism). Also, love is not a standalone quality; it is best to mix with compassion and understanding. I try to understand any being's position; how would you feel if you're dead, many of your beliefs turned out to be lies, lost in the herafter then you see a light (a living being with some sense of good) which you desperately try to hang on to only to be rejected by it? There are a lot of confused souls out there, both living and dead.

If you express love in a way a parent would you could use your love to direct such entities to follow a path where eventually they have a chance of discovering their own core, just as a child stole something but is simply unaware it is wrong until their parents tell them why. An entity that is harmful to you should not be in your mental world, but if you simply cast it out the entity will not change it ways and invade someone else's space, future generations will have to deal with that entity again. This has been going on for centuries and is only becoming a bigger and bigger problem.

Humans do not understand their power; if you expect an entity is a lowly pathetic entity, it will become that and act that way towards you, many times without realizing it themselves (much like it has been mentally taken over by your will/conviction it is an evil entity). Your expectancies are thoughts in a thought world, once an entity is in your personal thought space it becomes subject to it's rules (which are created in the humans mind).

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

We can also leave ourselves open to psychic attachment. This is where an entity or person actually attaches themselves to our aura. ... This can happen when we have let in a lower astral that has strong sexual thoughs and desires for the energies of an incarnated form.

This isn't flippant .. but it kind of reminds me of that Star Trek episode when Dr. Beverly had that entity attached to her family line because they were the only ones that had a certain energy pattern that it needed to feed on. They women in her line all thought they had a fantasy lover or something, but it turned out to be an entity that was maliciously feeding off their energy.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Eisley

You know I sort of agree/disagree with what you are saying at the same time.

I *do* feel that the name of Jesus helped me in that situation but I it was NOT enough by itself.

It was only when I put out the *I am not availible* that the attack subsisted.

Just like I stated that dark entities are mentioned by different names in every religion, I think the same thing holds true in the ways that they are fought off. There are different names/methods to use but in the end it takes a standing up.

I used to be a Christian and had such attacks back then, too, and the name of Jesus alone didn't work then either. Back then I had so much more faith in the name itself, because i thought it worked like you described in your post... it was in stepping back from Christianity that I started to learn more about these things.

Not to diminish what you are saying though; for some people a relationship to Jesus is a perfectly fine path to the "source" or whatever you want to call it.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by asmeone2]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Eisley

Thank You Eisley for your wise words.

I at one time would have applauded your input as being complete truth until I discovered how and when the Bible as we know it was put together. But that is for another thread.

Yet the Bible is truly a hidden book. In it a path or "The Way" as the earliest people who followed the path called the discipline is found, a narrow path, that will lead to life indeed.

The life I speak of is contained in the words of Jesus in the Book of John in which Jesus spoke of a new kind of love.

Paul found this love as well although he met Christ only through a vision on the road to Damuscus to persecute those who belonged to the Way....The Gnostics.

But this love will protect. This love is the fire that never consumes the Bush that Moses saw.

It is patient, kind, is not Jealous, does not brag, is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly, is not provoked, does not take into account wrongs suffered.....believes all things...hopes all things....endures all things....and indeed this love never fails.

That Paul found this and lived in this shows that he had brought forth good fruit.

I have fallen far short ofthis many times although I try to practice this in every moment with the wisdom of a serpent.....innocence of a dove.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I was avoiding this topic, because I know.

it is true.

Now I am going to read it and I will get back with you.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Astral abuse is achieved in the astral realm when we leave our bodies and astral travel. It is here we can be abused but not in a physical sense. This can happen when we have let in a lower astral that has strong sexual thoughs and desires for the energies of an incarnated form. Maybe its a lower astral that has been unable to accept it no longer has a body.

I'm curious about this, though I suspect I may come to regret asking... how would one know if some sort of... "astral sexual abuse" was going on? Not making light of this at all, I'm genuinely curious about this, and the "energy vampirism" as well.

I've only recently gotten into chakra meditation, and have never experienced anything other than my own mind during, so I'm not sure how one would encounter such a thing?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Calvin.Hobbes

You will be bombarded by all kinds of various energies from those around you; some good, some bad, some claim not to know which is which though the truth is found inside you. Utilizing one's inherent Sapience, Intellect and Conscience will take one as far as he/she wishes to go as long as they are headed in 'their' direction and not in the path of another. One can help another on 'their' way though not guide the other. That is not their business. It is yours.

If you are not happy in your predicament, have comfort that many before you survived much, much worse. They often came out much stronger in the end. If you are not happy, ask yourself why? Then make the changes YOU need to to bring about more meaning in your life.

Life is precious and should not be disregarded by yourself or by that of your neighbor unto yourself.

You are quite young and as with most young; they can be quite impressionable. If something does not 'seem' right, it likely isn't. Trust your instinct and 'explore' your world while discovering your 'place' in it. No one holds the timeclock for your revelation. Some beings take days to take 'form' while others take decades or longer. There is plenty of time for you to 'discover' yourself and your place in the world. Live and learn at 'your' pace so you may 'find' your Place.

There is currently a crisis of conscience, trust and 'meaning' occuring throughout the world today. Corrupt and fiat sys-tems are being exposed, the mass media is beginning to lose it's shroud, the PTB have lost confidence in their false 'ways' of deceit and manipulation via utilizing Machiavellian overtones in pursuing the false maxim, "the End justifies the means". A bright light shines through chaos and disorder as the beacon of 'Order' shines upon Nature itself. Is one to question nature or it's Creator?

The world Is changing though for the better. There will be much chaos in the near future though unlike many lessons found in nature, new 'worlds' evolve from the ashes of precedence. Have faith in yourself and fellow man to 'discover' a better existence. May a sense of communion evolve among mankind in that one may discover themself in another and hence, communicate 'accordingly'.

You are to do what YOU are to do. If something bothers you, there is a reason. Only You know that reason. Only you can achieve your End. If you cut your self short, you won't achieve what you were set out to do. May you be a compass unto yourself and beacon unto those whom witness.

It is 'unnatural' for a being to want to commit suicide. Most life forms are willing to go to extreme measures for self preservation. Perhaps you should focus on the forces at work against you. That is a good place to start. You were not 'designed' to be your own worst enemy.

Meaning?
With respect to trivalent logic, God Superexists. Though one may say the Universe superexists and a human is but a spec of dust in the cosmos, your 'being' has meaning unto the world around you though depends on your cognisance for interpretation and meaning. Even a single atom has tremendous effect on the revelation of the whole.

As long as one lives their life where one is the author of 'their' journey and not pawns on the board of another, how can one to be disillusioned with 'their' consequence. Would it not be their own and if it is truly their own, it is not logical that they are not to be 'disillusioned'.

Stick around, it gets interesting from here forward.
Those in the light never fear darkness.
Why do those in the dark fear the light?

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Id see eyes and faces looking back at me, and Id sense great energies all around me, then though new age beliefs I allowed these entities in.

Yes and faces, this happened to me many years ago, more later.

edited to say, I was aware this would happen, but I didn't know what sort of ramification it would cause.

[edit on 122828p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinebyte
i feel so emotional right now. i feel that finding this post was fate.

i continued the book
and it came to a point talking about chakras. although i have had many spiritual experiances in my life chakras were one of those things that i never was able to experiance and so thought it was just more gumph that came with this scene. But whilst reading this book as the words rang so true to me and because of the other experiance that i had had, as i read about them i knew they were real and when i realised that i could feel them. they were warm energy spots going down my body just like i had seen them it was amazing. i went onto a forum and spoke about them and peopl suggested different things one was to draw white light through the top of my head. i did this another night and the energy came into my body from the top and had a mind of its own, it went down through all the chakras and i could feel that it was cleaning them, lighting up certain parts of my heart chakra like one side that i didnt know was there the feeling when it fixed it was like a menthol cool energy. this night was a great experiance. i tried this again another night with crystals on certain crystals over the chakra points when i drew the energy in from the top it would go past the brow chakra and i could feel a pressure on my head. in my mind i saw eyes and i had a vision of one person or thing stamping on my head. i put this down to negative thoughts just popping in as i had recently had eyes comming into my mind and i brush them away. i took the crystals off and went to bed. the next day i was in a state and this lasted for about a month. i thought i was going mad and i was depressed and having anxiety. i was in a blur and i was spaced out. thinking in my mind scared me the sound of thoughts in my mind and thoughts just came into my mind. this lasted for ages and i went to stay with my father in tears he thought i had a breakdown/depression. after about a month this started to go away and eventually it went....

... the next day BANG i was in that place again it took another 3-4 weeks for this to subside i finally reaslied that if i left everything spiritual alone it would go away. now whenever i read or think or do anything spiritual i get these pains in my head and face tingles and im scared to do anything as i dont want to be in that place again. somtimes even writining a post like this starts to get the front and back of my head hurting. please no negative posts guys i really need some guidance on this as i have been told different things.

Hi sinebyte

As I said in the OP Im no expert and I will say this to everyone. I only wish to raise awarness of this subject and maybe open peoples eyes to the pitfalls and maybe prevent what happened to me happening to others. I want to share my experiences and discuss with others theirs, as you have done above, but I must state I can not help anyone or show them the way. We all have very different ways of dealing with this and Im sure we are manipulated in different ways too, due to this the answer can only be found within each of us. Its there we just need to stay completely free of fear and listen to our inner voice and guide.

What you describe above is very very similar to what happened to me. I stumbeled on chakra meditation on a thread in here and didnt think twice about it I just went ahead and did it. Since Oct 07 Id had this funny "calling" or need to awaken myself, its hard to describe but I just felt I was changing and I needed to seek out why.

I suddenly started getting this ringing in my right ear, it wasnt a normal ring it was almost like a message, morse code like sometimes. It was this ringing that lead me to meditation as some one said it was infact a message and the way to understand it was to go into a quite meditative state and just listen to the ringing, let it become part of my mind, to absorb it until the ringing stopped. This way I would be truely listening to it and its message would go in even though I couldnt understand it at the time.

So anyway off I went doing this chakra meditation recomended by a group (not standard unfortunatly)and within days I felt wonderful. I like you suddenly felt alive, I felt all the chakras open, I actually saw their colours as orbs in my 3rd eye. I remember now the first thing I saw was a large white orb pulsating in what I now know is my 3rd eye. Then came a green and a violet one and a lovely feeling of complete love flew through me. Id never felt anything like it before, it was as if a whole new part of me had become awake. Very soon my heart chakra dominated all the others, it become very strong, it radiated a lovely warm feeling from it most of the day. I was just in a complete state of bliss, even now I look back on that early period and think how wonderful it felt.

Then it all started to go wrong, I started feeling very very upset, almost like I had no spirit left, like I was a walking shell with nothing left. At one point I collapsed and could not stop crying for 2 hours solidly, I have never ever felt like that before and I hope I never ever do again. It was as if I had no soul thats the closest thing to this state that describes it. My husband nearly took me to hospital thats how bad I was that night.

The next few months I was very emotional, full of pure saddness, emptyness like a void almost. I became ill, I felt sick but could not be sick. I had to go to bed for a week, I had no energy, no life, nothing in me.

My 3rd eye opened constantly sending messages to my brain of information I have no idea about. I likened this to being like R2D2 in Star Wars when they used to plug him into the mainframe, millions of files seemed to be coming into me of information, places, people, colours and lights. I could not shut my 3rd eye off at all, I just had to lie there until this "download" was over.

I was just a total different person, I was no longer happy go lucky I was just upset and ill.

To make it worse I had all these entities visit me most nights. The eyes were the worst. They didnt scare me they just made me jump. Ive been told they were remote viewers and not astrals at all, but how would a remote viewer know who I was? Why would they be interested in me? Plus some of these eyes were fire eyes, like bright yellow flames.

The worst attacks were the dark entities, I never saw these physically except astrally but when I was awake theyd come and Id feel them all around me. Once the mood of the room changed to one of a very dark nature. A void seemed to open up in front of me and this very powerful darkness vortexed in front of me, I felt my "self" being torn out of my body in a way, and it became a battle of wills. I tryed the white light but it was a very powerful darkness, I tryed unconditional love but that seemed useless, in the end the only thing that got it to leave was facing up to it head on with no fear.

It seems in all this fear is a weapon they use. Its as if they feed on it. I do believe fear is an energy that we send out.

Id see the dark entities astrally, they were in all in one body suits covering their faces too. There was always 3 of them,(apart from the time when they merged into one large black horrible entity) they always attacked me, once they attacked me so bad I realized i was not going to be able to escape and I was overcome with immense fear. At this point a person appeared in grey scale, a man and took these dark entites off me.

As I say to you it has taken me a year to become something near balanced again so I can totally understand why you feel like you do and wish to stay well away from spiritual practises. The pains in your head and tingles is very similar too. I used to get terrible pains above my eyes and still do now sometimes.

What is the answer? To give up and allow these things to stop us becoming more conscious and awake? I was told at the time I was basically having a spiritual emergency and I think they were right. Maybe this is what has happened to you too. I kept going, the calling inside me was so strong I just had to keep going, even in the very dark times when I just wanted to give up, I thought there MUST be a reason for all this.

My worst point came just after Christmas this year. I just couldnt take anymore so I just surrendered to it all. I just said right this is happenning, its not getting any easier I need help. I just sat and pleaded for my guides, higher self, anything that could truely help me over come all this. I asked from the bottom of my heart, I needed help and I was ready to take control and responsability for what Id got myself into. it seemed they listened because throughout January I began to feel more in control, more grounded, more empowered than Id ever felt before. I realized I didnt need any new age teachings all I needed was my own inner guides.

I see now over 2008 Id had many many dreams that were warnings and guidance but Id ignored them totally. My guides/higher self had been there all along by my side desperatly trying to get me to see the correct path.

I wrote all these dreams down even though at the time they meant very little to me, now when I read them the answer is there very clearly.

Im not sure why I didnt listen, friends also tryed desperatly to tell me but I also ignored them.

I just think the answer is to trust yourself and LISTEN to yourself. My self told me in the early days this new age meditation was wrong but I became caught up in it too quickly and before I knew it my inner voice had been silenced.

I have some thoughts on showing these entities unconditional love that I will post next.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sinebyte

i took the crystals off and went to bed. the next day i was in a state and this lasted for about a month. i thought i was going mad and i was depressed and having anxiety. i was in a blur and i was spaced out. thinking in my mind scared me the sound of thoughts in my mind and thoughts just came into my mind. this lasted for ages and i went to stay with my father in tears he thought i had a breakdown/depression. after about a month this started to go away and eventually it went.
i thought it had totally gone and went to some crystal course that a shop owner phoned me about (thought it was a sign as i was scared of crystals after the experiance)

Yes crystals I had a horrific experience with crystals, it took so much out of me, but I can't go into great detail now, today I am so busy.

Native American work with stones, and warn about messing around with things you don't fully understand a dire warning.

I must say all this knowledge come with a great price.

[edit on 122828p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

But this has all changed since last year. Sometimes I burst into tears for no reason. Fear encompasses me everywhere I go. I am afraid of people. I have shunned my friends and rarely go out anymore. My behavior has taken many people by surprise, and I am at a loss to explain it. Sometimes I feel as if reality is not real, or more accurately as if I've been ripped out of one reality and placed into another. (a nightmare) I feel hurt and confused at times when I shouldn't. All of this has taken its toll on my life. I would sometimes fill the bathtub with water and just sit in it for hours. This is embarassing, but just to illustrate the change 2 years ago I was invited to the Tyra Banks show to do a couple's sort of thing, now my family tells me I look homeless. Friends ask where I am and invite me for drinks and whatnot but for some reason I don't go, even if I want to.

OH my, I know, beloved, I know what you are going through,

I will hold you in my heart.

I always found comfort in the lords prayer.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory. for ever and ever. Amen

Notice the line,deliver us from evil.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Very good advice,Tayesin, I also have heard you need to do the energy work you were given to do it is a release,

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

So, i really wish to say you some comforting and warm words. Because i like how you write, and i clearly see you as a very good guy, trying to get along.

But unfortunately i must tell you also some harsh sounding stuff, but i assure you, it's not to put you down or that i don't take you seriously. It's just, well, you are very, very young! You know, there is such a big amount of things you don't know yet, that the only thing to tell you is: A very harsh - keep on walking!

It seems that you had a very good life. You have lots of friends, you are intelligent and sensitive. And, what i do think is, this is exactly why you have these problems

Let me explain: Most people do NOT use their intelligence and their sensitivity. Did you notice this already? It's scary. Most people just follow a path, that others chose for them at one time or the other. For example: If a guy has played the role of the clown in school for some time, he will stick to this behaviour. Because he is successful. Everyone likes his jokes. He does not see any reason to invent some other behaviour for himself.

This guy will fall at one time or the other in a depression. Why? He feels he has other capacities than his usual role. He thinks that he can be the smart guy in his circle, or the caring guy or whatever. But unfortunately, if he does not stick to his role, his friends will talk to each other: Lately this guy is very strange. This makes the guy even more depressive...

So, with other words, we all play roles in society. Bluntly spoken, i think that you are fed up to play a role in you life. You want to be honest with people, you want to laugh when you feel to laugh, you want to show an angry face if you feel angry... Unfortunately, if you behave in this way, the people around you will question your behaviour, saying: Lately this guy is strange.

Everyone encounters this situation in his life! Most people decide to just stick to their role, 'cause they are so afraid of the future. Without a role to play, without so many friends, without a big amount of security. You remember when you were 12 years or so? Were you afraid to get out of your family and meet your classmates, 'cause you liked your parents sooo much? Were you afraid of the girls, 'cause they behaved strange?

So, you know what i want to tell you? Be honest. Be honest to yourself, be honest to others. Show an angry face, even if people say: He's strange lately.

Your post was good. But it was obvious, that you were hiding something. You are ashamed. Because you know that you play a role.
Most people lose their intelligence and their sensitivity. They sell it for friends and security.

It's your choice, but i suggest, that you pursue the way you were giong. Be honest. Think and feel. There is pain, that's true. But honestly: Do you want to live in mediocre and comfort, or you want to live full and experience some pain?

All love

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by n0tsan3

3) Are you upset and crying for no reason. Full of fear and self doubt?
4) Are you having nightmares, poor sleep patterns.
5) Do you sense something is there, maybe you actual see things. These can be eyes, shadows and faces. Orbs and flashes of light.
6) Are you feeling ill and drained but have no specific illness.
7) Does it feel like you are recieving blasts of information and images that are not your own and you are unable to shut them off?

Not to get off tpoic or anything but.... those are also signs of mental illness and might have some physiological roots.

-not

Hello, this is a good point, Shamans are not you average person, they are chosen because they are different.

more later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join