It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic attack/astral abuse through the chakras

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The only way a psychic attack can be successful is if the "victim" allows it to be. The best way to defeat a psychic attacker is to show them compassion. To react with anger would be only giving them power, but negative energies are wholly extinguished by positive ones. There is no darkness so thick and impenetrable that the smallest of light cannot completely vanquish it. Fight hate with love and darkness with light; ignorance with understanding and cruel manipulation with unconditional love. If we find ourselves caught up in an "us-against-them" mentality, then we are not seeing the big picture: There's only one of us here.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Very nice post Ms Green and well called for. This is my attempt at doing something productive today.

But yeah, its a strange and diverse world, its easy to miss the "not so" subtle effects.

I will share my psychic vampire experience. I had just lied down to go to bed and immediately this image of this..disgruntled looking girl, I know her image but I'll spare the minor details. I just had a clear image of this young girl, in her 20's, it wasn't anyone I knew, I remember what she wore, and it was like she was standing against a wall just staring at me with this look of confusion/disgust/ a bit of curiosity.. so this was pretty strange, it just popped in my mind and I couldn't get it go away, it was a complete violation. I knew there was something to it. As well I felt this warm clutching of my heart chakra on my back. After I sort of had an idea of what might be happening I mentally willed myself to be invisible, untrackable, completely shielded and fine, and topped it off with a request for my guides to keep her away while I get to sleep. Aaand I had a good sleep. But for a minute there I believe I experienced something quite negative.

There have been other days, right around this time last year,. actually, its interesting how I read it was the "chinese worst day of the year".. i guess its like an annual bad day.. but this day, my chakras, all of em were just closed down. I just curled up on my bed wondering what was wrong with me, as this was unlike me, I was completely depressed and nothing stimulated me. It took a conversation with a friend about related and generally unrelated things to "fix" me.

But I believe I was going through some outside drain at the time, which I will spare the speculations.

Its something very real for sure.

There was a time where I didn't know how to overcome such drains. As I increased in sensitivity, I would fear going on public transportation because the negative energy that was around it, apparently subways have something to do with negative ions as well.. One day I kept yawning every few seconds, it was insane, and I just stood by the door, waiting to get off, it was torture, I didn't know what was happening. Usually I feel a clutching or uncomfortable feeling in my heart or sacral area when on public transportation or walking by people who look "internally destroyed". Some would give me terrible shivers walking through their aura.

But yeah, anyways, I learned to put up mental filters, not allowing energy in unless its positive, and none out unless its under my conditions, and this generally helps I think but it still feels like a bit seeps out, but i'm more in control now then I used to be.

If I'm stuck sitting next to one of these people who start draining my heart and sacral, i gather myself and start sending them energy to those areas, opening their chakras similar to how I would open mine. I can tell they sense a difference, kind of like how I sense people are listening to me, focusing on me etc.. when people have this sudden change of awareness I find it resonates. But they notice somethings different. On a couple of occasions, after around 20 minutes of healing these people, i no longer felt any drain and in return I got this warm, wave of energy that came over my whole body and aura, it was pleasant but I wasn't really sure what it was specifically.

Anyways, Master those chakras! They're your life!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I meet those people all the time who have internal damages, however there are always two choices in how we act. We may either react in fear, that their condition may be harmful to us, or we may project our understanding and compassion so that they may be healed. If the response to all forms of psychic interactions were healing, then it would reach a point where everybody would be happy and healthy. If nobody were energetically unhealthy, then nobody would attack or be attacked psychically or otherwise.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by quitebored
I'm curious about this, though I suspect I may come to regret asking... how would one know if some sort of... "astral sexual abuse" was going on? Not making light of this at all, I'm genuinely curious about this, and the "energy vampirism" as well.

I've only recently gotten into chakra meditation, and have never experienced anything other than my own mind during, so I'm not sure how one would encounter such a thing?

Its exactly that, astral sexual abuse. These entities attached themselves to me through my heart chakra. In life we form many attachments naturally through our heart chakra to family and friends. This is fine when its a healthy two way exchange of loving energy, this is what I thought I was doing with these astrals/discarnates. They led me to believe by doing this I was increasing the universal love that is desperatly required to heal our Earth in its present time. However they also seemed to attach themselves to my sacral and solar plexus chakra causing this energy exchange to become an emotional one of needy vampirish love, one that came with an abusive connection. They just took and took, became more and more demanding until the situation become impossible.

The solar plexus and lower heart chakra are concerened with our emotions and can easily be hooked into by lower astrals. The upper heart chakra can also connect to the higher spiritual realms where unconditional love is felt and exchanged. Until recently I didnt even know there was a higher and lower heart chakra, now I do I will try to use this knowledge.

You ask how did I know they were energy vampires? At the start when I willingly contacted them and let them in them it was all lovely and full of beautiful energy exchanges under my control. Then slowly they began to take control, theyd open my heart and lower chakras for themselves and demand I send them energy . before I knew it I no longer had control over any of my chakras and I began to feel upset, low and out of control. I became ungrounded and knew I was in an abusive relatonship with other entities.

You know at one point I spent more time in their world than my own.

I found they would take over my astral (etheric) body at night and abuse all my energy points. I had no control over this because I had ineffect given myself to them, Id handed over my free will to them. I wouldnt go as far to say they possessed my body but they definatly used it to experience what they can not in their lower form. I know its sounds wierd but who ever or what ever they were this is what they did.

One night when their astral abuse was high my husband had a terrible vision. He said he saw as clear as day me with a vampish looking serphant woman,she had snakes and tatoos of snakes up her arms trying to possess me. He said he had heard her demand I give her my energy. He said she was a classic gothic looking dark vamp and was not angelic in the slightest. This vision made me question even more what exactly it was I had entered into this astral relationship with.

For days I kept asking him if it was a dream, and he said no it was very real as if she was actually in the room. What I found strange about his vision is that he did not know at this time that I had begun to think my energy was being leeched and that it wasnt an exchange of universal love at all.

You ask how does one encounter such a thing? I think the only way is by letting them in, my advise is dont! Dont enter into any energy exchanges with anything unless its from the higher realms...but finding that part out is not easy.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

That gave me cold chills. ...Alright--on the same page, then. I mean, I understand you now, at least I think I do. Erm. Mind if I u2u? ^^

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by quitebored
reply to post by Mr Green

That gave me cold chills. ...Alright--on the same page, then. I mean, I understand you now, at least I think I do. Erm. Mind if I u2u? ^^

What I cant understand is why I could not see these entites for what they really were. Why did it take an outside person to see them? had I closed myself off totally to what their energy really looked like and given in to their manipulation? Even recently I had asked to see what their energy really looked like but I never recieved any visions as clear as that. Maybe I had become so involved with them I just was blind to their true frequency I dont know. The closest I ever came was to seeing that needy blue aura all around me that was suffocating and was a total leech. It was sad and pathetic but from his vision that serphant woman sounded very strong and over powering. I have often wondered if I am dealing with two seperate forces here.

Yes of course you can U2U me as can any body else. I cant say I have any more answers than any body else, all I can do is share what I have experienced.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
What I cant understand is why I could not see these entites for what they really were. Why did it take an outside person to see them?

I think it can be harder to see something from the inside than from the outside, frequently. Possibly it's like slowly turning up the heat on a frog to keep it from realizing it's being boiled. Not sure, but... good that you did see it, all the same.

u2u sent, and thank you. If I come across as a crazy person, I claim exhaustion and lack of sleep. [edit: and redundancy!]

Oh--possibly another reason why it's so hard to see things like this for what they are is the prevalent attitude from various subsets of new age and mystical groups claiming that all non-physical beings are creatures of light and love or... similar. I've no idea, honestly, but that's the impression I've always gotten, as a novice/outsider.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by quitebored]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

I found they would take over my astral (etheric) body at night and abuse all my energy points. I had no control over this because I had ineffect given myself to them, Id handed over my free will to them. I wouldnt go as far to say they possessed my body but they definatly used it to experience what they can not in their lower form. I know its sounds wierd but who ever or what ever they were this is what they did.

Firstly, the astral and etheric are two different bodies. The astral body is utilized during the physical body's sleep cycle to travel a parallel dimension to your own where the essences of your personality construct may be reflected back to you as a potential learning experience. The etheric body is your energetic double. It is through tampering with this body that diseases such as cancer and certain forms of negative greeting can be experienced. These are combined with the physical body to form your full third density experience. As you have stated yourself, these energetic "abuses" cannot be done without your willing permission.

Secondly, astral and ethereal beings are not necessarily "lower" entities. Any being below the third density is no longer sentient. You might be surprised to know that there is no lower state of conscious knowing than your own. These negative greetings are only possible because you have yet to choose which energetic wavelength you will align yourself with. This is the dichotomy of your third density experience. Will you serve only yourself or others as well? If you ever choose to be a positive force within the world around you, it will become apparent after some time that you have been protected from all harm and interference with the exception of past echoes designed to test your resolve.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Syrus Magistus]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

I must admit I dont know all there is about astral realms, how really can any of us? All I know is I saw lots of strange entities after initially starting meditation that over time I have filtered out.

I think all the dimensions are different in the frequency that they vibrate at. I have always thought the lower astral plane is the one closest to our plane on Earth. This may be why we see it when we start to open ourself up in meditation, its the closest one to us.

Im sorry Im really not sure I follow the rest of your post. Are you saying we have pre chose to link up with these astrals to help them?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrus Magistus
These negative greetings are only possible because you have yet to choose which energetic wavelength you will align yourself with. This is the dichotomy of your third density experience. Will you serve only yourself or others as well? If you ever choose to be a positive force within the world around you, it will become apparent after some time that you have been protected from all harm and interference with the exception of past echoes designed to test your resolve.

I can't say I would agree entirely with that statement. By that assertion, anything that has set itself on intention-bandwidth of destruction while maintaining the concept of self preservation would be "bad" & that just can't be applied generally to ever context.

It seems these days when people talk of "ascension" or "raising consciousness" they seem to think that everyone will be happy, and there will be no more "bad stuff" that happens when that just isn't true. Dynamics create an interesting musical composition, harmony & dissonances combine in rhythm to create movement. Same goes for life, but ultimately we're all apart of the same song, ergo harmony or balance. That includes "bad" things & "good" things. Even pure service-to-self can serve a higher function, even though more often then not it's not by the entity's choice or conscious knowledge. "Good" has to have something to counter right, and not everyone is on the same "level" so to speak. So guess what? That means there are "bad guys" on the "higher planes" to....just a guess

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The only way a psychic attack can be successful is if the "victim" allows it to be. The best way to defeat a psychic attacker is to show them compassion. To react with anger would be only giving them power, but negative energies are wholly extinguished by positive ones. There is no darkness so thick and impenetrable that the smallest of light cannot completely vanquish it. Fight hate with love and darkness with light; ignorance with understanding and cruel manipulation with unconditional love. If we find ourselves caught up in an "us-against-them" mentality, then we are not seeing the big picture: There's only one of us here.

I partially disagree. Compassion is good but if you see my previous post and some of the posters it is not enough at times. Sometiems one must be agressive, not angry, but agressive in saying "I am not here to be exploited."

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
You are so lucky to have had the face morphing in front of you like that! Really. It was trying to assist you with something in your growth. When you first saw it's scary visage, you felt fear, and so it then morphed into more scarier things, yes? It was trying to get you to move through Fear and into Awe at what it was doing, which then would lead you to this understanding of it.

Please share this simple method with all those who are interested. It is the perfect place to begin meditations, to start your journeys, to feel your own power within, to clear the mind of dross, etc. Use it for everything.

Hi thanks for a really good post. You have made me re think the morphing face of terror I saw. I had no idea this may have a meaning. Yes your right it appeared as 7 or so terrible faces one more terrible than the last, so yes I can see that this may have been trying to take me through stages of fear into awe. Thats the thing with all this, how do we tell what is an attack and what is a lesson?

As for the simple technique of taking in the white light it is just that. I open my crown chakra and visualize pure white light coming down into it, I then allow this light to move through all my other chakras to cleanse and energize them. I also visualize the white light going right down to my hands and feet. You can actually feel this pure white light move through you and clear you.

I also practise grounding. I found I needed to do this otherwise I found myself spending more time in their world than my own. To ground yourself you need to open the root chakra fully, imagine the red petals of this flower open, bright and spinning. You then need to visualize this chakra developing roots going deep down into the Earth twisting themselves round the Earth as they go. If you can imagine these roots going right into the centre of the Earth but always connected to you as they go.

I have found this very effective of late when my astral friends call and try to unground me again .

Thank you again for a very informative post.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It is possible to graduate to a higher plane of a negative vibration. However, it is important to understand that the guiding principals of graduation are the same. From third to fourth, the lesson to be learned it love. Whether it be love of self or love of self and others, it remains a lesson of love. From fourth to fifth, the lesson is wisdom. Those on the fifth density do not engage in what you might term "wars", whether they be negative or positive. From fifth to sixth, the lesson is unity. At this stage in the soul's evolution, compassion and wisdom must be joined. There is no dichotomy from the sixth density onward. There can only be unity.

It is true that many beings existing within the astral plane may seem unusual and even frightening. What you may not be aware of is the mechanics of these realms. To accept these beings and to show them compassion is to allow them the chance to reciprocate. This often means that they take on a more familiar and pleasing form.

If you choose to react to your attacker in a confrontational manner, you leave yourself open to further retaliation. It is no a sign of weakness to show compassion. In fact, on planes where your surroundings are loose energy, it can have the effect of instantly transforming your circumstance. What may at first appear to be a realm of limitless shadows and void may be instantly reconstructed into a realm of pure light and beauty. Negative energy cannot overwhelm positive energy anymore than darkness can overwhelm light. It is only in the absence of positive energy that negativity may thrive. To react aggressively is unnecessary. Passivity is not the only other option either. To express unconditional compassion, guided by ageless wisdom is to open doors you never knew existed. It is an assertive response that proves most effective.

It should be noted too that another dichotomy of this third density vibration relates to how you choose to perceive your experiences. For example, when you state that you refuse to be "exploited", that very clearly fits into one of the two. What are these filters? Simply put, we may either choose to be a victim to your experiences and be doomed to repeat them or a witness to all that comes to pass as an opportunity to grow and learn.

All energy is a distortion of the infinite void, of which there is nothing but pure light. These distortions are the expression of conscious creativity. The void and the consciousness are one and the same and they are both infinite. You are all a part of it, including these entities you may deem oppressive or evil. Ageless wisdom is the understanding that in a universe existing purely in the imagination of consciousness, there truly is no other. It is the understanding that we are all one and the same. We are all born of the same creative infinity. How can anything born of the same pure light as you and I be evil? It is all an illusion, this feeling of separation. Its purpose is to educate us as to the nature of infinity. To accept others is to accept yourself. This is the lesson of unconditional love.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Syrus Magistus]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

There is no dichotomy from the sixth density onward. There can only be unity.

Wouldn't that actually be 10th, where all possible universes and all of their inherent possibilities become a singularity? But then, if there was a conscious persisting on the 10th (and dare I say 11th! -gasp-) wouldn't they also have choice? Isn't choice what gives raise to distinction, which gives raise to stratification, which turns into duality of persistent existence (the conscious recognizing itself in it's choice as opposed to not)...wouldn't that be dichotomy existing in a plane even higher then the 6th?

Contextual unity I can see, but concepts don't dissolve apparently... just another guess

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Conceptual existence is measured in Octave. There are eight densities, the eighth of which is infinity. Think about it. What does an eight look like?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Please define the context which you use "dimension"...

Oh and as far as which octave looks like what, in which key are you talking about...? Or are you talking about the cyclic nature of the major/minor solfeggio?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The terminology is a bit of a pun, yes. It can also be observed using the octave musical scale by placing sand grains within a plate of water. Certain pure tones will cause the sand particles to rearrange themselves into increasingly complex geometric patterns.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

lol thank you for that info, it's fascinating research which always entertains me in some way...unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be on topic.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
We have responded to both general and direct comments within this thread as the conversation has progressed. The topic itself is transient.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Since the topic is so transient in nature, maybe you can tell me who "we" are?

So, anyways...isn't that a demonstration of dichotomy above the 6th level of perception? See how I brought the conversation back to topic....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join