It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continental Crash 3407 - A Conspiracy? - 9/11 Widow - met w/ Obama Dead onboard

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lynn112

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by lynn112

Sorry, but they have already said it was "above freezing" in the 30's on the ground.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but planes have continually flown in MUCH colder temps, besides when they are at 30000 feet up, the temps have to be VERY cold and sub zero. So at 16000 feet coming in for a landing, then all of a sudden ice builds up on the plane.......... No, sorry - they need to think of a "better" reason for the plane going down.

Also - see please an "edit" I made to the main post - just now.......

eyewitness -

sky lit up orange - before crash

that is NOT ice build up!

I've been watching the local news and saw the interview of the man who phoned 911 at the time of the accident. He never said anything about a fire or explosion until after the plane impacted so I'm ot sure where you are getting the mid-air explosion from.

Also, I've been on a plane with ice problems & know it can in fact happen. They even described on CNN how if the pilot over-used the boots on the wings, then ice can build up on the expanded boot. I just don't see a conspiracy here so I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Here is the link as proved above - so you will see "where I am getting my information"

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Some people have said that they wouldn't have her killed in such a way.

Why?

They take pride in their brutal methods, look at what happened on 7/7 in London, in detail.
Look at the slogan printed on the side of the bus 'Outright Terror; Bold and Brilliant'

This woman was fighting to seek the truth of September 11th attacks. Of course they would choose this way to kill her, it is for their own entertainment.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
First - my sympathy for the families. I have no idea what it must feel like.

That being said, from the weather reports there were low clouds, light snow/rain, and known icing on other aircraft. They crashed right near the middle marker from what I remember hearing, and their last reply was from around 2300 feet. From that info, you could infer they were lined up for approach at a very low altitude and passing through a low cloud deck when "something" happened. The temp drops about 10 degrees per thousand meters, so it definitely was below freezing around 2300 feet.

However, I am very surprised NOTHING was heard from the crew during the rapid descent. I am more inclined to believe there was some type of mechanical failure like the above poster mentioned rather than icing. I believe the plane was accumulating ice, but had it began interfering with the flight controls we would have heard something from the crew. This crash is very strange indeed.

PS - I do remember a crash way back when, it was a commuter plane (turboprop) whose anti-icing leading edge boots stopped working. It cause the plane to roll suddenly, pitch down, and crash. If I remember it was cruising at a higher altitude though. The anti-icing system was found to be defective with that model of plane or something, there was a really big shakeup over that type of plane being used.

BTW - my full respect is offered to the victims. I am just troubled that there wasn't any transmission from the crew to ATC before the crash.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by ACEMANN]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This flight from Newark is an hour and a half flight. We dropped our 16 year old grandson off at Buffalo Int around 3:00pm for a 4:30pm departure to Newark. The flights coming out of Newark were delayed due to weather. Flight 3407 was the flight they were waiting on. Had it landed, it would have returned to Newark with a full load of passengers. We don't know if it was ice or mechanical problems that caused the plane to crash. We do know that most of the flights from Newark to Buffalo were delayed due to weather yesterday.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

WOW, I am glad your grandson was not on the flight, that must have been scary, finding out the flight he was waiting to get on, went down on the way.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by lynn112

reply to post by lynn112
Sorry, but they have already said it was "above freezing" in the 30's on the ground.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but planes have continually flown in MUCH colder temps, besides when they are at 30000 feet up, the temps have to be VERY cold and sub zero. So at 16000 feet coming in for a landing, then all of a sudden ice builds up on the plane.......... No, sorry - they need to think of a "better" reason for the plane going down.

I've been watching the local news and saw the interview of the man who phoned 911 at the time of the accident. He never said anything about a fire or explosion until after the plane impacted so I'm ot sure where you are getting the mid-air explosion from.

Also, I've been on a plane with ice problems & know it can in fact happen. They even described on CNN how if the pilot over-used the boots on the wings, then ice can build up on the expanded boot. I just don't see a conspiracy here so I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

The facts:
1.) According to one witness, the trees had ice on them.
2.) The plane was around 2500 feet the last time ATC them on radar.
3.) A former investigator stated that if ice had built up on the airplane then the pilots would have known it due to the handling of the plane, the shaking that would have occurred and the loss of lift. However, this is what he thought probably had happened.
4.) That type of aircraft had had 3 landing gear malfunctions resulting in crashing landing in 2 months.

My thoughts:
1.) After listening to the tape of the co-pilot and pilot's conversation with ATC, it is unlikely (in my opinion) that the pilots thought anything was wrong. They were just too calm - nothing was wrong. I don't think it was ice.
2.) The explosions were after the impact. I believe they were things blowing up in the house.

I obviously don't know what happened but I do think it is strange, and perhaps a coincidence, that this woman was on board the plane.

link   

reply to post by darkelf

WOW, I am glad your grandson was not on the flight, that must have been scary, finding out the flight he was waiting to get on, went down on the way.

Thanks. He was a little freaked out, so was I. Most people don't realise that we do not have typical weather here. We have a lot of lake effect weather. As far as the lack of distress calls, this could have happened too quickly to call a mayday.

link   
The wind was horrid yesterday. There was a very cold fog happening there. Light snow as well. And the kind of plane that went down .... YIKES! I wouldn't want to ride in those conditions on that kind of plane.

I would think that if someone wanted to shut her up then they would have done so long before now.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I would think that if someone wanted to shut her up then they would have done so long before now.
Prayers go out to the families of the victims, first and foremost.

Too much of a coincidence to me. First, I don't believe in coincidence, but here me out. If the woman was trying to get the government to open a new independent investigation, there was no way in hell that was going to happen during the Bush administration, but with rumblings of Obama possibly being open to a new investigation? She had met with Obama three days earlier? Something is fishy here.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

I agree - maybe she also found something new out... etc. maybe she trusted Obama enough - telling him some "information" - that she kept quiet before.

Maybe, they found out she "knew" that info. Plus what better way to take her out than a "plane" accident? Otherwise - something, else could look more suspious.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This was a terrible tragedy that is true. The reason could have been the weather, however, considering the fact of who was on the flight, it should make anyone who follows current events suspicious.

You could probably do a google search of "government officials dying in plane crashes" and come up with plenty of circumstances where the person who died was testifying in some kind of investigation of possible wrongdoing. A perfect example is below

Federal investigators are looking into a small plane crash in Ohio which claimed the life of its pilot, a Republican media consultant who was instrumental in the presidential and gubernatorial campaigns of three members of the Bush Family. Michael Connell, 45, of Akron died Friday when his plane crashed near a vacant house in Uniontown while attempting to land at nearby Akron-Canton Airport. But the fatal accident is also raising questions about Connell and his work for key political figures and lobbyists, which has targeted him in investigations over missing White House e-mails and a lawsuit alleging electronic voting fraud. Following last Friday's fatal accident, CBS affiliate WOIO-TV reported that Connell, who had recently been subpoenaed to testify in relation to a lawsuit alleging vote rigging in the 2004 Ohio election, was warned at least twice about flying his plane because his plane might be sabotaged.

Suspicious plane crash

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You may have read my post in the other Buffalo Crash Thread. Here I am 12 hours later and I still have a *big* issue with the reporting time.

The plane crashed at 10:20pm and there was no reporting until Midnight when CNN cut into a replay of Larry King and CNN International broke in. Fox and MSNBC followed about 10 minutes later. Even then, there was no local affiliate live on the scene for an additional two hours. The broadcast continued to come out of CNN International. MSNBC was actually getting their only footage from a YouTube video!

I understand there would of course be mass confusion. Journalists these days even give us live deadly tornados in action. There are cameras everywhere all the time any more. TWO HOURS for any reporting? Anderson Cooper was on live until 11pm. There was no word of this crash coming out of Buffalo before then? It's just very curious I think. Anderson did make it back in around 2:30 am and even then was information was so confused he was visably flustered and flailing.

No matter what, this was a tragedy and the loss of such a victems advocate and relentless activist, a true patriot, is dishearting.

I am not trying to make any suggestions here, it's too early for that. But it's never to early to begin to question obvious curious anomolies.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Yes, it is interesting, why - there was not a single word about it last night.

I know when I woke up this morning and heard about it, at first I thought it had just happened, then they said it happened last night before 11pm... my first thought was HOW is that possible? The news did not mention it.
They have been on top of plane crashes within minutes of it happening before... but not this time....

Why? Why news blackout until late? That is a GOOD question, you brought up.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This story should be getting more flags imo. The chances of 9/11 widow Beverly Eckert dieing in a plane crash is so unlikely i couldn't even do the math to compute how impossible this should be.

First off the chances Beverly Eckert dieing in a plane crash in the U.S. is very slim second add to the fact that her husband died in 9/11 the most infamous crashes in U.S. History add the fact that she was an advocate for a new investigation.

These days the NWO agents are so in our face these days they don't even care anymore. They know those of us that are awake can't be fooled so they just go over the top to keep the wool over the eyes of the still sleeping.

Here is the news channel 8 web page on the Beverly Eckert story.
9-11 widow Among victims Killed

Here even friggin Obama mentions Beverly Eckert.
Obama says 9/11 widow was on plane

UNBELIEVABLE!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think all the bad news we've had to take lately is causing some to lose their grip on reality.

If for some sinister reason there were those who thought this 9/11 widow was an enemy, they wouldn't mastermind the downing of a complete aircraft to take her out, they just wouldn't. They could have taken care of her long ago if they wanted, by herself.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
I think all the bad news we've had to take lately is causing some to lose their grip on reality.

If for some sinister reason there were those who thought this 9/11 widow was an enemy, they wouldn't mastermind the downing of a complete aircraft to take her out, they just wouldn't. They could have taken care of her long ago if they wanted, by herself.
How? That would stick out even more. A plane crash would be the best way to cover themselves, because if 9/11 was an inside job (I believe it was to some extent) they have already proved that human life is meaningless to them. What's 50 more to continue their agenda?

Kill her in a car crash? That investigation wouldn't be done by the government. It would be reconstructed by the Highway patrol, it would be easier for them to find a cut brake line or something similar. Much easier to kill 50 and blame the weather, than to take someone out in an accident, and perhaps find it a murder.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I know what you're saying but there are plenty of people more prominent who speak out against 911 and suggest conspiracy. Why didn't they take out the Michael guy who made the 911 Conspiracy movie. And there are others, I have never heard of her I doubt 99 percent of America has. She is not a force to be reckoned with.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
One should take a look at the manufacturer of that plane.
Maybe there is a piss-off-Obama connection or something?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I know what you're saying but there are plenty of people more prominent who speak out against 911 and suggest conspiracy. Why didn't they take out the Michael guy who made the 911 Conspiracy movie. And there are others, I have never heard of her I doubt 99 percent of America has. She is not a force to be reckoned with.
Most people already think Michael Moore is a crackpot. This woman refused to take the government bribe to keep quite, which also would have taken away, her right to sue the government, if they were found to be complicit, in 9/11.

As another poster said, the odds of her dying in a plane crash have to be astronomical. Paraphrased of course.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Actually you are very wrong. It is more covert to bury an assassination in a larger tragedy rather than just to kill that person in a said car crash or fake suicide. If the killing is in among others then the argument becomes what you present. "Why would they kill all those people to kill one? it can't be a conspiracy."

It is the act of the "Big Lie" the bigger the lie the harder it is for you to believe it is one. Go big or go home that is the logic. Fifty people means nothing to them because they get away with it every time they kill people it could have been hundred people it makes no difference.

You need education on how the nwo works read some Machiavelli or read Sun Tzu's Art of War.

Look i'll put it simply considering you seem to be a fan of logic saying that they wouldn't kill so many just to kill her how is this for logic.

How could one women have so much bad luck with planes having her husband die in the most unbelievable terror attack this century involving planes then die in a plane crash herself.

Even if you insist that it is illogical that they kill so many to kill her you must think it is either more or at least as illogical as her suffering such a coincidental fate as her husband.

Enough of the red herring arguments. Eckert met with the president last week i wonder what they talked about or what she felt she could bring up to him thinking he was actually an honest good man and not what he really is. A nwo puppet. Sad day.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join