It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi Vril Discs Technology Channelled from the stars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Wow, what can I say I have just come across this site today and I just had to share this with you, not only does it show photos of discs but it explains in great detail the workings and the technology of these crafts that we are seeing in our skies all the time now.

I have never heard of the vril discs before, therefore, you can imagine how excited I am to read about all this, by coincedence, recently I have been thinking more in the lines of maybe UFOS are terrestrial technology given to us by non terrestrial sources (through info from crop circles,channeling e.t.c) infact maybe thats where the film CONTACT got their idea from and that all these sightings we are witnessing are indeed new technological advances from the previous given technology. Does that make sense?

In the summer of 1922 in a small barn outside of
Munich the occult Thule and Vril Gesellschaften (Societies) set about to create an inter-dimensional flight machine based upon channeled information received by their two mediums (Maria Orsic and Sigrun) from the Aldebaran system in the Taurus Constellation, 64 light years away.

Heres a some more of quotes from the site

The Vril 7 Geist (Ghost) was 45 meters in diameter and crewed by fourteen men. It was built in 1944 and tested at Arado-Brandenburg using Vril‘s own Triebwerk. Like the Vril 1 the Vril 7 Geist was designed for channeled flight. One machine was sent through from Arado but returned seriously damaged beyond repair. It is not know if the craft was manned or not but the Victalen hull was severely warped and the drive disabled

Although almost no material remains on the Vril 11, the Vril 10 can be described as follows: a large disc, approximately 60 meters in diameter of heavy Victalen construction. The “Bat” name was given due to odd-shaped tower structure up top with long curved outward sides and curved downward disc tips below the central body. Reinforced glass view ports are located in main disc tower. This disc was designed to carry /transport either some exotic orb weaponry or cylindrical passenger pods - hard to tell from fragmentary sketches and brief descriptions. Since the other Vril discs lacked any load-carrying ability it appears that the Vril 10 was intended as a supply transport.

The author of this site goes into great detail about events that took place before and after the war, where did he get his information from? how does he know all of this? Has anyone heard of him before?

The entire purpose of the Vril discs was aimed at space flight

These particular words stood out for me because I am 100% conviced that there is technology on this planet that allows us to zip in and out of our atmosphere at a drop of a hat. I also believe that within my lifetime I will witness the detonation of nuclear bombs on this planet. therefore, work is being carried out to ensure the survival of our race on other planets.

Could it be that all these recent sightings of UFO'S are part of an elaborate master plan getting us prepped for something, something like project bluebeam for example or much worst?

Take a look for yourself and let me know what you think

Interesting times,

Sources

Vril discs

Thule society

JFM Jenseitsflugmaschine

[edit on 13-2-2009 by franspeakfree]

[edit on 13-2-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I remember seeing pictures a while ago of nazi UFO-like flying discs. Whether they were real or not, it's definitely food for thought.

The links you provided have some really specific info. I wonder where it came from too. I wish people would provide sources when they come out with info like this.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

You might enjoy reading this book fransreakfree, if you haven't already.

Man Man UFO's (World War II's Secret Legacy) New Revised Edition

By
Renato Vesco & David Hatcher Childress

It's an interesting read!

IRM

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Thanks InfaRedMan I will check it out looks good.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The problem though, is apart from a couple of iffy photos, and schematics which don't go into much detail at all, nothing solid has emerged from this.

Then, you have to consider:
1.) The German scientists were captured by the Allies, and such technologies became known by them, so where's our personal saucers over 60 years later?
2.) Why didn't the Germans build a fleet of these and simply fulfil their dreams of world conquest?
3.) Where is footage of the test flights? Surely this would have been filmed, and this would have been captured...and surely if it was real, it wouldn't be classified over 60 years later..

It's far more likely it's simply a hoax. Not saying the whole Vril story is, but it's certainly more plausible, as you'd have to wonder how Hitler wouldn't have gone full bore with such ships, if they actually had them....

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Thats an interesting take on it Gazrok,

My guess is that these were created to be used to transport human beings out of our hemisphere. i.e not around earth. I am a firm believer in SERPO and I believe that our race has a short time left on this planet.

Could it be that the wave/influx of ufos activity we are seeing all around the world are indeed terrestrial built and now is the time to come clean. After all what do they have to lose?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Based on the VRIL and Haunnebet (I always misspell that other one) "schematics", they were intended to be combat craft, not transports.

As for SERPO...well that's a whole other rabbit hole...and one filled with many hoaxters from the past. I'd just invite any reader to research the SERPO posts to make their own judgements....

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Some books worth mentioning are (i looked into this subject some 2 years ago, including the Antartica liink, Vril, Thule, Byrd at al, very interesting):

* Reich Of The Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons & The Cold War Allied Legend by Joseph P. Farrell (Paperback - Mar 2005)
* The SS Brotherhood of the Bell: Nasa's Nazis, JFK, And Majic-12 by Joseph P. Farrell (Paperback - Aug 15, 2006)
* Hitler's Suppressed and Still-Secret Weapons, Science and Technology by Henry Stevens (Paperback - Aug 9, 2007) - Illustrated

Some time ago (recent years) a german secret test installation from WW2 was dismantled and totally removed, the Nazi Bell (see Farrell gizadeathstar.wordpress.com... for more on Nazi technology and experiments).

[edit on 2009/2/17 by reugen]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by reugen

Also worth mentioning are (i looked into this subject some 2 years ago, including the Antartica liink, Byrd etc.). More, some time ago (recent years) a german secret test installation from WW2 was dismantled and totally removed, the Nazi Bell (google for it).

On Amazon:
* Reich Of The Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons & The Cold War Allied Legend by Joseph P. Farrell (Paperback - Mar 2005)
* The SS Brotherhood of the Bell: Nasa's Nazis, JFK, And Majic-12 by Joseph P. Farrell (Paperback - Aug 15, 2006)
* Hitler's Suppressed and Still-Secret Weapons, Science and Technology by Henry Stevens (Paperback - Aug 9, 2007) - Illustrated

Thanks reugen, I heard about the bases in antartica and the fire fight that took place, many unecessary deaths to keep such things secret, I will check it out later. Thanks for the input

top topics

join