It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor A.K.A. Razimus Report

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Sorry, but your impressive attempt to debunk Titor is proof to me he was either on to something, or the real thing.

People don't come into conspiracy forums with elaborate debunking efforts without some CIA, Psyops type of intention.

Just saying.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Good work, but I don't think we needed all this to know Titor was a fraud lol

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by doctordoom

That's the problem with those that believe in something that doesn't exist. When backed into a corner they blame the discredit on a "higher power". "He's working for the CIA!" or "It was aliens so they don't leave evidence!"

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NordicMan

Oh, so this is a God/anti-God thing.

Don't worry, I'm waayyy ahead of you.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by doctordoom

Huh? What are you talking about? I was not referring to God at all when I wrote that. Are we that programmed to jump to God when we immediately hear "higher power?" It was written in quotes because people assume these so called aliens are some type of super advanced species.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by NordicMan]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
an ironic dichotomy of life and thought
this isnt what i expected
i expect that is to be accepted
sepsis message restless peasant
barely present ever if any
treasure the many
reject the few
sky so blue
i so true
i have little left to say these days writing these lines stilted

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Simply brilliant Razimus!! I feel almost vindicated for all the heat I've taken over the years talking down Titorites. Thanks for all the hard work you have done. I'm going over to anomolies.net now and sign up so I can post a question for Team Titor!

PS: Love your Prisoner avatar... one of the coolest and thought provoking sci-fi shows of all time!

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Alienmojo]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

My humble apologies Razimus... I was seriously wrong about your other thread.

You have proven your knowledge and unbelievable ability to document it in a way I don't see often on ATS.

Thank you for your excellent work... I still hate posts that make you wait, yours was not the norm....

Rgds
S&F
('
')('
')('
')('
')('
')

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

After watching those videos I think Raz should have his own TV show and book deal!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I can't believe how many people can come into this topic and rant and rave at the OP.

Put up or shut up. Your opinion is noted, but the negativity is not needed.

How about you put in some effort on your own behalf to make something half as well presented and researched as this thread?

Oh wait... you can't be bothered? Never mind then.

Enough jealousy and non-constructive criticism. Seriously.

If you have something to add that could help or correct the OP, then by all means go ahead. But for those that are just here to bitch and moan... please, go find a bridge to troll under.

To the OP,

well done. Really nothing more to add. You've got it all covered.

S+F

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hopefully if anything, this leads to someone actually finding the true identity of Titor. I am fully willing to retract the mistakes made in this report, please give me a few days to do this.

My blog was mentioned on 'Coast to Coast AM with George Noory' last night and the show has contacted me, maybe one day I will be on the show, but possibly not concerning Titor, I honestly wish to seek and destroy hoaxes that were made by people with less than good intentions, so if anything comes of this, I will continue to investigate hoaxes no matter what the feedback is. Most actual man-made hoaxes have yet to be touched by Mythbusters with a 10 foot pole, so there's plenty to work with, if you would like to suggest a hoax for me, send me an email, thanks.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Well done RAZ.

Now can you answer who the person was who claimed to be JT's mother posting

(here? or maybe there's a story about that here on ATS with an outside link) in 2003

to have left FL, and 'please leave us alone.' etc. ?

That would wrap it up nicely, and beyond that, it would be great to get a scoop

on the 'real Pam.'

peace out. and check your gmail now for something cool!!!

[edit on 2/13/2009 by drphilxr]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Thats great Raz , but if c2c did invite you, I think it would be good to discuss it and bust it right there. Especially with Larry Haber there. Look at it as that saying by an Israeli Gen, Dyan, said..You make peace by talking to your enemies. not your friends. Truth comes out in such scenarios, at times
Have you thought about asking here and doing a podcast? Or and one with Theparacast.com with Dave Biedny..I think making the circuits like that would do a lot getting your name and goals known and cleaning up the messes we have coming in.
You can even ask c2c, if you do go why they don't vet their guests, to save embarassment later, or put simple caveats when they put up a strange pricture, like they edited it, rendering it useless for forensics.
If they don't answer that should tell you and everyone they are part of the apparatus, and not simply a hoaxters tool as an easy medium to access.
But I certainly would not avoid a topic , I had spent so much time on.
Just a suggestion
Regards.
Sys

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Great job debunking the John Titor story! I must say though, it was odd watching your videos due to your striking resemblance to Marty McFly....hmmm, I sense another conspiracy as to how you garnered all of your info!(jk) Job well done.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Well, I must say that reading your second entry with all of the names listed was a bit of a shock to me. Probably because

I am one of those listed.

Yes, I participated in the original Titor discussion and I even used my real name, something I have not done on the internet since thus the lack of any search engine locating it.

If an ATS mod wanted to check the email account tied to my login ID here, they would match my name to one of your "88 fake names". I would prefer my name removed however being part of your "conspiracy of hoaxers" is actually kind of neat. Wrong, but neat. But having a mod confirm may also be the only way to convince you or the other posters that I am me, not someone pretending to be...me.

In 2000/2001, I was a new internet user. Since I used to listen to Art Bell's program at night (I was a professional musician and would enjoy an hour or two of his show in the early hours of a morning after a gig), his website was one of the first I went to once I got online access. Titor had started posting around that time and the more interesting the discussion became, the more I wanted to participate. So I got my first ever registered login to a message board. Being stupid about those things, I used my real name, not a nickname like Beaux.

My postings were more...philosophical in nature...as I recall. I did not know, nor do I know now, whether it was a hoax or the real thing. Titor was pretty convincing which is why 8 years later, they (and you) are still talking about him. I never bought into it and certainly never tried to convince anyone that he was truthful or not. But I do have an open mind like most ATS posters, I believe.

Being a part of that discussion as it occurred "live" is fun to recall and I have visited the Titor website a few times to see if his predictions ever came true. I knew there was a bit of a stir among the online community that deals in the unknown about the story but to be frank, I remain unconvinced. The proof simply is not there.

So, Razimus, you may be right. But in this instance, by referring to me as a "fake name", i.e. an unreal person, you are very wrong. Your caveat is correct:

It's possible a few of these names could be real people, but that would only be possible if they never posted about Titor under that name ever again.

This is the only time since that Art Bell message board, that I have posted anything about my "Titor experience" for a very good reason: I don't care that much about it and think it a fake. And if I had posted again about it, I certainly would not have done so with my real name. In fact, I think I may have only posted on 1 or 2 unrelated threads on that board and then only a few lines of opinion. I eventually left it for things of greater interest on the web to me. And with several different "aliases" or nicknames not related to my own.

Finally, I have no affiliation with any of those others listed, I think I visited anomalies.net once or twice but certainly never registered to do anything there.

Thanks for my 15 minutes of fame. I was hoping for more from it.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctordoom
reply to post by Razimus

Sorry, but your impressive attempt to debunk Titor is proof to me he was either on to something, or the real thing.

People don't come into conspiracy forums with elaborate debunking efforts without some CIA, Psyops type of intention.

Just saying.

You seem to like pointing the finger at anyone who doesn't think the same as you, labeling them government shills, psyops, working for the CIA etc.

As they say, it takes one to know one...maybe you have some sort of intention too?

Just saying.

To the OP, well done on a thorough and well thought out thread.

Unfortunately I don't see it making much of a difference.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm simply disgusted by how these adults think that they can actually pull off these childish lies.

People need to stop living in a fantasy land and align themselves with the common experience.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I have a question, if you have truly narrowed your list of "suspects" shouldn't you have dropped those people from the suspect classification list or categorise them like to show that they were a specific level of suspect but have since been exonerated?

For example: John Smith: Exonerated (Formerly Least Suspect).

Even if it is only one or two people at the end of the day it would at least to me show that people are being removed from the list and that the list is actually being narrowed. Keeping people on the suspect list but saying you don't think they had anything (or providing evidence to prove they had nothing) to do with it is kind of silly its like saying well I know or believe this individual had nothing to do with it but just incase I will keep them on the list of suspects at the bottom, incase I am wrong.

But well done for amending bits here and there when they have been disproved.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Your right.

I work for the Universal Government.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Correction and apologies on that Karl Simanonoke, I see where you addessed him.
I would liken him more to a science consultant on a set, as Titors premise would certainly need some sort of bleeding edge explanation, using singularities, etc that not many would really care to get into. He is quite fond of michukaku writings.
Same with Haber, and his experience with early IBms.
Hoaxers as time goes on with a succesful hoax would need such on standby just to give story some sort of plausability.
I know the difficulty you have in not being able to to rule out people completely, because their presence is out of place and may have served a purpose in the plan., if only as a sock puppet. They all have a place on the pyramid.
Some people just resonate along.
Well done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join