It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor A.K.A. Razimus Report

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Like most people have alreadt said, a great, thourough investigation.

You've also just earned yourself a YouTube subscriber.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Ok, I'm not anonymous. I'm Rick Donaldson, formerly of Anomalies.net

The accusations of Olav Phillips are completely false.

Olav is NOT a TItor expert. *I* am.

So is Darby. So is Pamela.

The people who were deleted from the Anomalies site were deleted by ME, not by Olav. They were deleted for TROLLING. Not because they had anything to do with Titor.

The second site visited by Titor was indeed Anomalies. *I* inviting him there through Pam.

Phil is a real person. Pam is a real person. Olav is a real person.

If Olav were setting people up for Titor - he would have INCLUDED ME, since *I* was the person responsible for running the forums.

I was involved originally with Titor at the Art Bell site. Pam and Darby were also there. Olav Phillips was NOT and did not post there.

NONE of the people associated with Anomalies were in any way personally involved with setting up or creating the Titor Hoax.

We all believe it is a hoax as well.

As for Anomalies being set up in 1999, well, that isn't true either. It existed for many years prior as the S4 Database. Olav asked me several times to set up and run the forums.

We set it up sometime for a second, and then finally a THIRD time because it wasn't working, or because it simply didn't get many people.

When Art Bell's site went offline, we contacted as many people as possible to bring them there for discussions. Titor came over before the Art Bell site went off line (a few weeks if I remember rightly).

At NO TIME did Olav get involved in pushing it. In fact, Darby was a moderator who I put in charge of the time travel forums there.

Ok... there is a lot more that you got wrong in your videos - but I don't really have the time and inclination to go through the two videos posted here again and tell you what all; you got wrong.

Anyone that wants to contact me directly can do so at my email address which is public and has been for the better part of 10 years.

[email protected]

Anyone who believe that Anomalies started that hoax is full of it and I'd testify that in court. In fact... with the accusations made of Olav, I'd say... that might happen. Slander is something you should know about... and you perhaps ought to rethink your accusations.

Rick Donaldson

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hi this is Rick Donaldson, former Administrator for the Anomalies site.

Basically guys... that's the biggest load of crap I've ever seen.

1) Olav is not Titor or has anything to do with it.

2) The forums started in 1997, not 1999. They were rebuilt in 1999 when we had new software installed.

3) Art Bell's site was the origin. Anomalies got a lot of posters from AB's site.

4) Just before AB's site went offline I ASKED Darby, Pam, Titor and others to come visit Anomalies. They did.

5) When AB went off line a lot of people moved to Anomalies quickly.

6) The second site visited by Titor (other than a couple of chat things) was INDEED anomalies.

7) Phil is NOT Titor.

8) Pam is not Titor (though I agree with Razimus' assertion that she was used by titor)

9) I am not Titor.

10) Those people he mentioned were deleted not by OLAV, but by ME. I take full responsibility for that. It was in the GREAT PURGE that most of you remember, IF you were an Anomalies visitor. I deleted nearly 3000 people who were duplicate accounts and had not logged in for over two years. Those names he mentioned are some of the same people I deleted. Olav can verify this, we have a big fight over it.

11) SOME were deleted as TROLLS

12) Razimus completely FORGOT all the threads regarding Titor that ALL of the above people participated in, including Olav talking about it being a HOAX.

13) I was the Anomalies Forum Administrator. NOT OLAV. Olav founded Anomalies as the S4 Database some 10 years before it was called Anomalies.Net (in fact, I think *I* came up with the name for Anomalies Network, not Olav. However, he is the OWNER of the site, and collector of UFO information, pictures and like).

14) ALL of the videos that you mentioned are still on the site someplace, Raz, they haven't been deleted. They are still on the site, but might be more difficult to locate.

Your research is SORELY lacking several areas.

One area is the very fact you didn't bother reading some of the threads where the very same people you're accusing of being Titor team members are going over the exact science involved in creating black holes (and we came to the conclusion you COULDN'T yet).

Razimus, you did a cute, even interesting video...

But, you need to recant some of your accusations. You're perilously close to slandering both Phil and Olav - and some of your remarks about me aren't that good either.

I'm NOT a "pr man" for Titor. never have been, don't know who he is for sure, and I am certain this whole thing is a hoax.

By the way, MY 15 minutes of fame is coming and it has nothing to do with Titor.

ROTFLMAO!

moˈloːn laˈbe! (Greek meaning "Come and Take them!)
An Armed citizen with a gun, is better than a cell phone and 911!
It's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you're not.

" A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. " Robert Heinlein

Questions? my email address STILL public and has been...

[email protected] or [email protected]

I ALWAYS respond to Titor inquiries.

www.anomalies.net...
realitycheck.blogsome.com...
www.transasianaxis.com...
www.damhban.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Raz, I need to point something else out.

Your work about the 'fake names' was a good thing. Those guys who posted several messages and "vanished" is something Darby and I discussed a long time ago.

Darby also ran some of the posts through some software to see if we could match up suspects. Olav wasn't even in the running. lol

I was a bit, if I recall... even Darby was "a bit". But who knows?

Since Olav hasn't been given the links directly, chances are good he won't be responding. On the other hand I've sent him some email with links here. I haven't spoken to Olav in several months since I left Anomalies under unusual circumstances...

But I can tell you this for a fact. I AM the one that deleted those names (I recognize some of them as having been trolling or having NOT posted in quite some time).

As for Javier... he is one of the guys I personally banned (more than once).

Javier is no more John Titor than I am. (And I'm not).

So - Raz, good call on the interesting part about "people who posted" and then didn't post again after 2001.

For the record I only for a short time "thought" there was any possibility of Titor being a real time traveler. It took me a couple of weeks, but I was skeptical from the beginning of the whole story.

In fact, I went along with the story at times for the benefit of doubt to get more information, and also to make some kind of assumptions based on SOME kind of foundation.

There is a very long thread on Anomalies where I took apart all of Titors "predictions" (note, he didn't MAKE predictions, but according to logic and reason he made many statements. Because he claimed to be a time traveler from the future, anything he said about his "present" could be considered to be IN OUR FUTURE, thus, those things he stated could be considered predictions). I took about 97 or 98 statements he made outright and looked at all of them.

he said most of the stuff should be true by sometime in 2002 or so. None of these things every happened. With one exception.

He mentioned CERN, creating microsingularities. Well they haven't YET, but there is some serious thought now that they can.

Michio Kaku was on Fox news a few days ago making the statement that this year they are reconsidering firing up that accelerator BECAUSE it is POSSIBLE that there could be black holes created.

So... it wasn't within his predictions, but it was close.

Also, note that Michio Kaku has CONSULTED with Pam Moore in the past on this subject.

The last time I heard from Pam, she was working on a book... but was afraid to release some information.

I have a few "secrets" I have to keep though, as does Darby, as well as Pam... so, someday you might hear the rest of the story from our point of view... but suffice it to say none of us are Titor.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickD
Hi this is Rick Donaldson, former Administrator for the Anomalies site.

Well I guess that throws a little wrench in things.

I would suggest keeping this thread clean for direct debate between these two until an agreement is made to either agree or disagree on certain issues.

b

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
hi guys,

I think I provided enough detail to be cleared on this one. And I assure you all I am not the hoaxer, nor given my area of interest would I ever be a hoaxer.

But if anyone has any questions they'd like me to answer please email me at [email protected]

Now I do have a line on someone who has done a great deal of research and thinks he's found your guy. So please bear with me while I work with him to get an article up, but it will be up shortly I hope (if everything goes well). I'm not making a promise that I know exactly who it is, but like I said this person has done a great deal of homework / research and thinks he's found the guy. So more shortly...

again if anyone doubts my innocence email me and I'll answer whatever you want to know.

- olav
www.anomalies.net...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
That is crazy funny.... freelance_zenarchist great find LMAO

That is funny and we know Razimus is not Titor, simply because he thinks 2.5% difference between his and our timeline is not enough to save him. LMAO

There is no 2.5 percent in 2009!

Nice, I found someone who knows how to do what I know how to do, google my name! ha ha... There's a thing called 'pissing off group-JT', how to do this, 1. Claim your JT.

i just don't buy into your explaination when it sounds like your mentally ill obsessive for Titor and his fans. So how many more alias do you have here? I bet you don't sound to professional under those names. Nice try as Titor though lol. I bet you really wanted to be him.

I did a search on youtube and look what popped up....a response to a Razimus blog as a possible hoaxster, now of course she is not a hoaxster and Razimus may have already taking Jeanette off the list.

I do admire Razimus getting all these people out of the woodwork.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by imitator]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Umm you folks are sorely mistaken. It didn't take Raz to 'get us out of the woodwork".

All of us are very active posters on several sites.

I've got several thousand messages on other places. I didn't go anywhere, and I have no plans to go anywhere.

Phil is still around, I talk to him EVERY DAY. So are many others from Anomalies - they all are posting on several sites.

Personally, I think too many people are too caught up in beliving what they want to believe rather than really trying to sort things out. MOST of us moved on from the Titor stuff long ago, because we already have proven it a hoax.

Rick Donaldson

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickD
because we already have proven it a hoax.

Rick Donaldson

no you didn't.... of course we already went through this before.... your lengthy explanations just flooded the threads at anomalies.net. and never really proved anything. Nice tactic...

I know for sure Jeanette came out of the woodwork, did you watch the video?

[edit on 16-2-2009 by imitator]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RickD

I have a few "secrets" I have to keep though, as does Darby, as well as Pam...

Oh I’m sure you do and I’m sure all of it will be dragged out as slowly as possible so anomalies and former anomalies staff (and or members) can keep milking this for all it is worth. I think if the whole lot of you aren’t team Titor you have a better idea of who team Titor is and haven’t exposed it yet for your own personal gain.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Razimus I think you are on the right track, but if I was a skeptic, I would think your report is an extension of the viral marketing campaign. I'm sure they have got some nice traffic recently

One thing you haven't looked at are the questions that Pamela, Darby etc actually asked John Titor. They ask really lame, leading questions like: Do you have a logo and can I see it? LMAO

The whole anomalies crowd really do look as guilty as hell. They are the ones who have kept John Titor alive all these years. I'm sure if you dig enough you will find connections between them and the johntitor.com crew.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I stand corrected Razimus, I am flabbergasted that you actually followed this up.

Kudos for the content, if it is wrong or not, it is a damn good effort unlike many others on this site,

Well done.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I was a poster in the anomalies.net forum, in the John Titor thread.

Let me tell you, you don't need an investigation to realize that it was all a lie.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So basically, John Titor saying that we should not expect to find any weapons of mass distruction in Iraq well before we even went back into Iraq the second time was just pure luck on his part?

How about him saying that a general date in which the world we thought we were living in will be ending in 2008? Another lucky guess? No way. We're about to face global finacial collapse. He talked about lots of starving people, well that's already happening and is getting worse every year. If you remove the dates from his story and just listen to the events I think his story is true. I'm still a believer to some extent.

If you were a time traveler who hated the government would you come back in time and provide that same government with a perfect time table of events so that they know what not to do in their plans? He even named CERN as the people who will stumple onto some interesting things that lead to time travel. CERN is about to fire up their machine in a few more months after repairing it. How the hell could he know all of these things?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Yes, If he had kept the year out, and also, the age he was at certain time. He would had been more believable. If he had said, After Bush it is Obama. After Obama it is Palin. But he had never mention the name of who is going to be the President, he only mention he/she. If the Cern project does somehow lend to time travel. Then either he either is from the future and had told the truth in the first or he had made a lucky guest.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
hi guys,

I've been monitoring the threads and I don't see any questions about my involvement with Titor, and I assure you I have and have had nothing to do with ANY hoaxes.

BTW I was never in the wood work. I regularly comment on the Shadows In the Dark Radio show and I have a big website which is very easy to find! If anyone does have questions for me, or needs to reach me about this issue or any other please email me at [email protected]. I'm right there and happy to respond.

I also want to take a moment and point out that while Razimus did take the effort to research the Titor origin and should be commended for making that effort, the report he has issued is fundamentally flawed and before ANY of you believe his conclusions you should research the subject yourself. I also wanted to point out that his research Razimus didn't bother to contact me or anyone else he had accused to even ask us the most basic questions.

The first time I even heard about it is when it was sent to me my a concerned person letting me know someone had implicated me in a hoax. So I responded right away and answered questions provided links and did whatever I could to clarify the issue. Had the research involved asking me for these things I could have provided them beforehand and not had my reputation attacked.

So like I said I'm out here doing research and talking publicly - if you have questions for me just ask. If you have research you've done let me know!

- olav

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
titor is real. titor always stated he was not exact. his/her reality may be even more f'd than ours may or not become. and apparantly he/she is more than correct if we count the fact that paralell travell does exist and our "reality" is so close that he/she could not help but say... or maybe the whole universe is orchestrated by default and we can never have a say... because we are it. ready for fireworks part of it if you ask me. nothing can learn from this... ever?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I have been following this Titor stuff since Summer 2004 when Coast to Coast first aired the "Titor Saga". To date, I have not come across anything on the internet more interesting than this (except wingmakers). I am honored to be observing an urban legend evolve real-time. To date the alleged Titor has changed the world to some extent. The thoughts and ideas that were expressed have been internalized by many individuals. I would even bet that the people who have followed this saga help shape their local communities. I have even heard the main stream media utter thoughts now and then that seem to indicate that the news story has been influenced by the titor material. This stuff is very sub-pop-culture. The Titor saga is under the radar of any “real world” recognition, yet has a very “real world” influence. Genius, Genius, Genius. This is what makes me believe that it just may be true. No one that I know of is talented enough to create all of this controversy and stay silent.

--anonymous

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ophillips
BTW I was never in the wood work.

sigh.... come on now, I was meaning Beaux (accussed of a fake name) and Jeanette (accussed hoaxer). But....It is cool that you and Rick registered here, since you suddenly materialize here on ATS (because of Razimus) to make a post... to me that is coming out of the woodwork. Though I'm sure you guys have been here before.

ophillips Member Registered: 16-2-2009
RickD Member Registered: 16-2-2009

wow need to find my anomalies.net password, I think Rick flooded it out of my computer.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I don't think anyone knows about this because I've kept it quiet, I don't know how long this will last but here it is:

hoaxhunter.blogspot.com...

I'm getting threats now....

threats from the same people I took off the suspect list....

they think I got money or something... they will get their reward, the reward for greed is the bitter root of all evil.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Razimus]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join