It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor A.K.A. Razimus Report

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I could not care less about the John Titor farce. In many ways people who buy into the idea that his story had any merit or those who continue to use Titor's claims as some sort of basis for predicting the future events of our country (Not to mention those who go into the alternate reality explanation to somehow defend the legitimacy of Titor in their eyes) represent the biggest enemy to conspiracy theorists and those who harbor beliefs outside the normal MSM/government official stories. It's always fun to direct a friend to ATS to read about something legitimately conspiratorial or fascinating (example: the concept and supporting evidence that our current recession was manufactured by the powers that be) only to have them come back the next day talking about "all the nutjobs who think a time traveler from the future predicted World War III" and mockingly ask if you believe the same or trying to paint everyone at ATS with the same brush over this issue.

That said, I'm giving you a star and a flag because you clearly busted your tail researching this and did a damn fine job of composing your evidence and research. ATS would truly be a phenominal place if we had this type of dedication to all of the topics discussed here.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Are you part of "team Titor" Razimus?

Because any person on this earth with an IQ over 40 would not trust in the whole Titor "story" yet people like yourself seem to want to keep it alive every now and then!

It had died a death to me and now I'm reminded.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Dude, give up.
I mean, you just made an attempt to disprove John Titor?? I mean, first of all, if it was fake, then why do you need to try to disprove it? Why is that necessary?

Second of all, you mentioned some hoax video over and over... I mean the video was hoax to the point of being comical. The guy in the video is even dressed to make you laugh. Has absolutely nothing to do with John Titor except to make an attempt to disprove it. And the special effects in the video are silly... I did stuff better than that in high school with the antiquated equipment in the Communication Arts department.

This thread is bogus. The mods should label it *HOAX*

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I myself never believe that John Titor was time traveler. I always thought that he is nothing but a hoax. I myself didn't started to read John Titor, until 2006 on John Titor.com and the now close Time Travel Portal.com, which close on March 14 of 2000. Or, was it April, 14 2007? Well, it was one of those Month. You should know, before Time Travel Portal close. Pamela had posted there all the time.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
How bored do you have to be to put so much time into something like this? Who cares if someone says he traveled through time? I say let the guy have his fun in his Delorean as he speeds towards the clock tower....

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
You disproving Harry Potter next, or what?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Er... folks, this John Titor thing keeps popping up. Fellow did a good job putting this together, and regardless of whether you cared about it or not, either show how you could have done better or be kind enough to shut up and go on to another thread.
Thanks you.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
THE 7 LEAST SUSPECT:

[1] "Keith Rowland" (6) *** ARTBELL.COM WEBMASTER

I always wondered how Art got the insider info to write The Quickening"

Great slouth work, but I am not at all convinced that John Titor was not infact who he claimed to be.

Attempt to find 100 members from this site from 2000, and see where it leads you.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I can't believe all the negativity. This is the kind of original, well-presented research that everyone should strive for when posting new threads. Whether you believe or not in Titor the OP did a good job of presenting his findings.

Nice work, OP. You have contributed to the excellence of this board. Personally, I believe it is a hoax and would love to know the true identity of the perpetrator.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Er... folks, this John Titor thing keeps popping up. Fellow did a good job putting this together, and regardless of whether you cared about it or not, either show how you could have done better or be kind enough to shut up and go on to another thread.
Thanks you.

I completely agree, and additionally beyond anything to do with Titor, this should be an example of putting the work into any topic. How many of you 'critics' have put anywhere close to this amount of research in any thread you've posted? I thought so...

[edit on 13-2-2009 by carole9999]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

My thoughts exactly. The Titor issue is not dead and keeps coming up on Coast to Coast as well as here. It has never been put to rest properly.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Thanks you.

Yes Yes, shut up people or go to another thread.

Only hand shakes and pats on backs around here, if you disagree you can F-off.

Who are you, the Government?

The point many people are trying to make IS.... who cares now? well the person who made the cheesey video does, great, thats just great, he is keeping the whole Titor myth alive and kicking, while standing under the banner of "fake"

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Great work! Dug thread.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Rofl I grew up with a Donnie Smith and he wanted to go into the military. Sorry but its not possible to prove Titor wrong specifically because of his story. Was is a hoax? Dunno, but you cant prove it is a hoax, thats exactly why its such a good story. I think the reason people feel the need to pick the story apart is the need to feel important.

Anyhow have fun picking apart something you can never disprove.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Bravo!

Looks like you nailed it.

The "JOHN TITOR" fiasco most defiantly was both a psy ops and data mining project. Thank you for exposing it.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
WOW

What and amazing investigation. Man there are quite a few hours invested on this, is a very detailed case.

Star & Flag

Saludos

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Most of this information has been out there for years, there is nothing new here really. You would of made my school teacher proud for doing your home work, it looks like a High School book report. You still don't know who John Titor is and he's probably having a good laugh at this in 2036.

Oh! almost good timing.....

That's because, at precisely 3:31:30 p.m. Pacific time on February 13, 2009, the 10-digit "epoch time" clock used by most Unix computers will display all ten decimal digits in sequence. (That's 6:31:30 Eastern, or 23:31:30 UTC.) blog.wired.com...

www.google.com...=unix+1234567890&ct=unix1234567890&oi=ddle&fp=l3081O23p44

John Titor: Don't you find UNIX usefull now?

[edit on 13-2-2009 by imitator]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Kudos Raz,
people can complain why you took so much troulble researching, but without that, we have the Bill Nelisses of the world running scams and bilking some highly intelligent people for over 20 years. Theparacast.com did a great Job exposing him. The truth had been out there, but because most people don't immediately google, or radio prgs, like c2c, LMH, UC, vette their guests, they get away with it.The impact of of people like Titor, backed by attorneys in the movie industry, that present possible future scenarios as fact cannot be understated. Gullible people will start hoarding food, survival supplies, buy guns, the whole nine yards. The fiction, in uncertain times like these, amplified by c2c and cunniving websites, no longer is just entertainment. It can disrupt lives. Just like Seventh Gate did.
It takes research, dogged persistent research, which most of a viewing audience never appreciate, until you serve them the truth on a cold platter.

Did you ever check into that Simanonok guy at George Mason., who copyrighted the predictions?
He to is a writer, scientist, wrote books on radiation bilogy and nutrition, and libertatrian leanings and offsite googling as a very arrogant and had reminded me of Titor in a way.
I have no doubt this is a networked hoax mill, cranking out one production after another.
The Raven and Isaac seem to follow the same pattern. Interestingly

that one has a lot of Oregonians, occultists, tree huggers, etc in the backdrop.
This is after all a well established business, and suckers are an EOE business.
Let's hope one of us or our kids or parents don't fall for one.
Ask the Maddoff victims.

anyway
Great work
and
Cheers
Sys

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Wow people, Titor wasn't a psy ops project and it certainly wasn't real. You're creating delusions of grandeur for yourself. It was a good story and this dude did a good job of researching it.

I mean think about it, if it was real we'd be in a biiiiiiiiiiig civil war right now.
Sure the story was well done and well researched and plausable but it didn't happen so it's over.

There are people who are still on about this and let this guys' research provide the final nail in the coffin to this story.

I think that's what he was trying to do.

Good job man

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join