It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor A.K.A. Razimus Report

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
hoaxhunter.blogspot.com...

This is the JOHN TITOR A.K.A. RAZIMUS REPORT like I promised.

www.youtube.com...

Let me know what you think, thanks.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Razimus]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13 Feb 2009 by Hellmutt]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

JOHN TITOR A.K.A. RAZIMUS REPORT:

JOHN TITOR HOAX EXPOSED

The following are the 88 fake names the authors behind John Titor used to reply to their own posts on the “I am from 2036” original thread on Art Bell’s Post to Post (bbs.artbell.com...) from January 27th 2001 to April 4th 2001. The authors behind John Titor registered at least 88 accounts making themselves appear more believable or more intelligent. When your choosing the questions to ask yourself it's a bit easier to answer them.

THE 88 FAKE NAMES:

"Susann Bardos" (1)
"Robert Roberts" (3)
"Lynne Lynch" (3)
"D'Wayne Bolton" (4)
"Anthony D'Amato" (4)
"Louis D'Avenio" (3)
"James Dvorak" (6)
"Chad Dirks" (4)
"Jeffery Birks" (5)
"Brad Brown" (5)
"Simon Wiggins" (7)
"Dan Rouse" (5)
"Andrew Hubbard" (6)
"Heather Cattles" (5)
"Chris Greycheck" (8)
"Vanessa Bunn" (5)
"Benedict Gumby" (131)
"Doug Beauchamp" (7)
"Tim Utterback" (6)
"Matt Hagemeier" (107)
"Joe Norris" (5)
"Abe Figer" (4)
"Jeff Borgus" (5)
"James R.Quayle III" (7)
"Alexander A.Shpilman" (1)
"Michael E. Hendrickson" (4)
"E. Robert Gonzalez" (5)
"Chester Ward" (22)
"Joe Applebaum" (4)
"Theresa Wood" (6)
"Jeret Schisler" (7)
"Charlotte Boren" (9)
"John Lensk" (10)
"Jack Stansbury" (6)
"Thurstan Davies" (8)
"Jason Plett" (8)
"Brett Fredrico" (7)
"Walt Moss" (5)
"Angel Lynnn" (7)
"Kennith Viccars" (6)
"Blonnie Dowden" (7)
"Kane Greene" (6)
"Grant Nelson" (30)
"Kevin Spooner" (177)
"Brad Jensen" (6)
"Roy Meserve" (7)
"Ryan Murphy" (6)
"Roy Meserve" (7)
"Annia White" (1)
"Phillip Stout" (7)
"Chris Forrest" (3)
"Brad Persons" (2)
"Filip Sandor" (5)
"Stephen McKay" (7)
"David Hill" (86)
"Ron Polesky" (5)
"Don Berg" (3)
"Joe Section" (5)
"Andy Gerberich" (1)
"Philip Mistlberger" (3)
"LaMar Prince" (4)
"James N. Dickey" (3)
"Robert A. Cook" (8)
"Melinda Floyd" (7)
"Nikki Colwill" (7)
"Sally Stanton" (5)
"Benjamin Fuhrer" (2)
"Don Hackman" (5)
"Bob Marz" (7)
"Charles Moltrup" (9)
"John Michael Davis" (5)
"Chris McWhirt" (7)
"Kathleen Sander" (10)
"Richard Lina" (6)
"Bridget Talarico" (5)
"David R Ferguson" (7)
"Daniel Kirkbride" (5)
"Dan Richardson" (4)
"Barbara Clements" (6)
"Jay Richards" (9)
"Michelle Esposito" (4)
"Raxamon Bathory" (5)
"Mike Haley" (1)
"rich staton" (1)
"John Wade" (162)
"Al Ryder" (4)
"Anthony Reed" (7)
"Mike Klinge" (55)

[“Their Name” John-Titor] (# of Google Matches)

The closer you look at these names, the more they look like they were quickly made up. If they were the names or pseudonyms of real people they would have likely talked about Titor somewhere else on the net using their posting name whether they believed in the hoax or not due to it’s widespread fame. According to google they all vanished when Titor vanished.

It's possible a few of these names could be real people, but that would only be possible if they never posted about Titor under that name ever again. NOTE: I have extensively searched every single page match with these names and all names on this report leading to this discovery. It was a tedious and time consuming process, if you wish to verify these finding for yourself feel free to. Remember, google search results are subject to change. With the higher suspect names I did more extensive google searches than simply “Their Name” and John-Titor, I searched Their-Name and Titor, and various other combinations.

DISCLAIMER: I realize some of my evidence is conjecture, but it is backed up by a great number of facts and evidence never before pieced together. If I am incorrect in any of my facts or logic, detailed evidence and facts will be needed before any retractions are made. If anything in this report is incorrect and it is proven I am fully willing to make the needed corrections. Such mistakes could be a few 'fake' names being real names, or Paul Collins and Daniel Blatecky not appearing on the ANOMALIES.NET official 'I am from 2036' thread archive due to an honest mistake on their part, at this point I am not convinced this is the case.

I don’t doubt a handful of the names above could be real people that care so little about the John Titor story that they never bothered to post their opinions of it after the fact. Due to it’s fame it is unlikely this many names never discussed Titor a single time, not even on their personal network page. I still claim the majority as being false Titor plants, if anyone can prove otherwise I am welcome to this proof. I am willing to accept that the fake name list could be as little as 50 names, this is still major proof that the authors behind John Titor manipulated the conversation in their favor. It could have been more than 88 maybe it was less but if it was exactly 88 it probably represented the MPH needed for the DeLorean to time-travel in ‘Back to the Future’.

GOOGLE SEARCH EXAMPLE:

("Donnie Smith" John-Titor)
Google only shows 5 matches, all from 2001. This fake name is a good example,
Titor got the name from the 1999 movie "Mangolia".

This is how the Titor hoaxer(s) gained so much attention in so little time. John Titor registered over 88 fake identities on the Art Bell 'Post to Post' forum and asked himself question after question. Titor carried on more conversations with himself than anyone else in the thread. Thanks to this first major mistake of Team-Titor it is easy to eliminate the above 88 names from being of any importance, this allows me to focus on the few names left.

The Titor character wrote in a certain style, but Titor's numerous false identities wrote in different styles. One of those writing styles may be the style of the true identity behind Titor. For those that say 'the writing styles are radically different, how could he have pulled that off?'. Changing your writing style is easily done, I do it occasionally, you just associate a made up name with a character to role-play, you act as that character. Perhaps it takes some acting skill or some role-playing experience but it's very easy to pretend to be dumb, skeptical, nice, it's all about role-playing. With the vast amount of fake posts coming from one source it does tend to support there being more than 1 hoaxer involved, but it would not be impossible to accomplish alone.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
THE 7 LEAST SUSPECT:

[1] "Keith Rowland" (6) *** ARTBELL.COM WEBMASTER
[2] "Mary Rowland" (82) *** POST TO POST MODERATOR
[3] "Karen Day" (1) *** POST TO POST MODERATOR

They were the webmaster & admins of Art Bell’s old website & forums. They likely didn’t care about the hoax either way but Mary did edit some of the posts probably due to vulgarities, the posting of un-allowed links or personal info.

[4] "Lola Montez" (9) *** THREAD POSTER
[5] "Jim Houlahan" (9) *** THREAD POSTER
[6] "Tom Dehn" (1) *** THREAD POSTER
[7] "Lee Heggy" (9) *** THREAD POSTER

These names posted on the original “I am from 2036”, they are real people confirmed to not be John Titor, and are apparently not interested enough to post about him.

The higher the google matches the more likely they are real people independent from Team-Titor, but I examined every single google search and with some names it’s the opposite. The placement of these names is not in any particular numerical order. I will begin with number one.

THE 13 SOMEWHAT SUSPECT:

[1] “Daniel Blatecky” (1) --- ANOMALIES & TTI MEMBER
[2] "James Boley" (10) --- THREAD POSTER
[3] "Randy Empey" (8) --- THREAD POSTER
[4] "Albert Cattoir" (7) --- THREAD POSTER
[5] "Craig Cuthbert" (137) --- THREAD POSTER
[6] "Kimberly Nease" (4) --- THREAD POSTER
[7] "Mike Kolesnik" (22) --- THREAD POSTER
[8] "Luis Gonzalez" (51) --- THREAD POSTER
[9] "Jeanette Foresta" (29) --- THREAD POSTER
[10] “Tom Young” (8) --- ANOMALIES MEMBER
[11] “Steven Gibbs” (247) --- HDR INVENTOR
[12] "John Tooker" (55) --- HDR CO-INVENTOR
[13] "Javier Cortez" (356) --- BANNED ANOMALIES/TTI MEMBER

[1] “Daniel Blatecky” (1) *** SOMEWHAT SUSPECT
AKA Creedo299 from (TTI) timetravelinstitute.com, Another name deleted, omitted, removed from the official “I am from 2036” copy on ANOMALIES.NET, if ANOMALIES.NET was interested in the truth, why would they delete Daniel from the archive? Probably because they have a personal vendetta against him, Daniel A.K.A. Creedo299 was a frequent poster at (TTI), he posted nonsensical threads and replies on a constant basis, perhaps he somehow irritated Team-Titor so much they wanted to eliminate his existence in the Titor saga, such was a mistake, it only points towards the foul-play of ANOMALIES.NET and gives more proof to it being the haven of Team-Titor. I was able to email Daniel and he seems to have forgotten ever posting on the original Titor thread, it was almost 8 years ago. Even though he claims to have forgotten I believe he is not a member of Team-Titor based on the evidence. As an outcast of ANOMALIES & TTI: If he were a former member of Team-Titor he would have had a desire to turn them in. He claims to not care that his name was removed from the official “I am from 2036” thread. Daniel Blatecky was quick to respond to an email I sent him, he was unable to provide any information but his willingness to email back is proof he is open and a very unlikely candidate for Team-Titor.

[2] "James Boley" (10) *** SOMEWHAT SUSPECT
[3] "Randy Empey" (8) *** SOMEWHAT SUSPECT
[4] "Albert Cattoir" (7) *** SOMEWHAT SUSPECT
[5] "Craig Cuthbert" (137) *** SOMEWHAT SUSPECT

These 4 are regular posters, I’m not convinced they even exist. They are just here out of the small chance that they do exist, they are least suspect.

[6] "Kimberly Nease" (4) *** SOMEWHAT SUSPECT
[7] "Mike Kolesnik" (22) *** SOMEWHAT SUSPECT

“Hey!! Mike, Kimberly, John already confessed!” --- Paul Collins
Not convinced these two exist but if they did they would be friends of Paul Collins.

[8] "Luis Gonzalez" (51) *** SOMEWHAT SUSPECT
Email no longer works, [email protected], Likely a typical Art Bell listener.

[9] "Jeanette Foresta" (29) *** SOMEWHAT SUSPECT
www.amazon.com...
Likely a typical Art Bell listener just selling a used copy of Titor’s book on amazon.

[10] “Tom Young” (8) *** SOMEWHAT SUSPECT
Tom Young has very few matches to Titor, but he does appear to be a real person because he has posted 352 times on the anomalies.net forum registered on Jan 14th 2004. He even has a photography website: www.pbase.com... Because he is willing to post his professional photos including some possibly personal I seriously doubt he has anything to hide this eliminates him from being a suspect of Team-Titor.

[11] “Steven Gibbs” (247) *** SOMEWHAT SUSPECT
Most notably a guest on Coast to Coast AM. www.coasttocoastam.com...
Quite frankly after hearing Gibbs on “Coast to Coast AM” various times, if not every time, he does not sound smart enough to be behind the words of John Titor. He peddles electric boxes (HDR) ‘Hyper-dimensional Resonator’ units as time machines but isn’t well versed enough to be a convincing Titor, he may have played a part but I doubt it. After the Titor story was broadcast on “Coast to Coast AM” Gibbs claimed he met Titor but he claims a lot of things. The only connection I see Gibbs playing in the Titor saga is through ANOMALIES.NET, the #2 registered member at the forums there is Adam. He obtained an HDR, but this is not out of the ordinary since many time travel enthusiasts register there. If Adam somehow knew Gibbs personally that would make a big difference but Adam is hard to get a hold of and I doubt he knows Gibbs personally.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
[12] "John Tooker" (55) *** SOMEWHAT SUSPECT
John Tooker is a person connected with time travel outside of the John Titor story. He helped Steven Gibbs build HDR units in the 80’s. Could John Tooker be John Titor? The names are similar. This is the real connection that ties Gibbs’ HDR with ANOMALIES.NET. After researching John Tooker for a while it’s obvious that he is not John Titor. He does consider himself a time traveler, but in connection with The Montauk Project. His only reply to Titor starts with this, “You're a traveller too? Have you ever interacted with any of the pre 1983 staff, at Montauk? If so, you may have met me”. Tooker clearly is not sane, but few HDR users are. He posts his email address and personal home address in Canada constantly on his websites which are usually full of time travel website links and stories about him being a, “Montauk Boy”. His open-ness, is the exact opposite behavior a member of Team-Titor would display.

[13] "Javier Cortez" (356) *** SOMEWHAT SUSPECT
A.K.A. TimeTravelActivist, Javier has been anti-Titor since his first reply to Titor. He has recently been accused of being John Titor by an anonymous coward claiming to be an expert in this or that. Javier has been banned from ANOMALIES.NET and other sites. He doesn’t seem to get along with the admins, a sure sign that he is not Titor. If Team-Titor are anything they are admins, they are the type to infiltrate forums not become outcasts. They are power hungry yet don’t try to draw attention to themselves. He re-signed up to various forums after he was accused of being Titor, this is something Team-Titor would not do, and if they would they would have done it anonymously. Since Javier is the exact opposite of these things I seriously doubt he is part of Team-Titor.

THE 3 FAIRLY SUSPECT:

[1] "Rick Donaldson" (1,330) --- ANOMALIES ADMIN & TITOR EXPERT
[2] "Darby" (774) --- ANOMALIES ADMIN & TITOR EXPERT
[3] “Raul Burriel” (4) --- TTI OWNER

[1] "Rick Donaldson" (1,330) *** FAIRLY SUSPECT
ANOMALIES.NET mod, holds the most google matches to Titor second to Pamela. Is obviously interested in Titor and talks about him a lot, this by itself is not a reason to suspect him. Posts photos of himself, is very candid and open, these are reasons which make him very unlikely to be a member of Team-Titor unless he’s Titor’s P.R. man. He is more open than most and replied to my questions on this thread:

www.transasianaxis.com...

Rick said, "I've never met either Pam or Darby in person, nor Art Bell, Titor wouldn't LET me meet with him (I tried, and was even going to film the 'departure' at my expense and keep the location a secret... he wouldn't go for it... because it was a hoax!)"

[2] "Darby" (774) *** FAIRLY SUSPECT
ANOMALIES.NET mod, TTI mod, chief John Titor expert. Darby is also very candid and open, I emailed him for this investigation and he quickly responded. I doubt anyone this open would be working for Team-Titor, but he does seem to know more than he admits. Perhaps he has been contacted by Team-Titor and has made an agreement with them after finding out who they are, it is unknown. Darby has been on ‘Coast to Coast AM’ as an expert on John Titor, he has yet to release any breaking information that we don’t already know on the subject. He was able to connect Larry Haber with Disney and Celebration Florida, and basically proved he is the official lawyer of Team-Titor, or The John Titor Foundation. I will have to ask him about his facts on the subject in greater detail.

[3] “Raul Burriel” (4) *** FAIRLY SUSPECT
Owner of (TTI) timetravelinstitute.com, supposedly wants $25,000.00 for the site.
Titor supposedly posted at the TTI, he probably would’ve posted at ANOMALIES but they didn’t have a forum up until a month after Titor’s last post. He may or may not know the IP of Titor. I bet Titor’s IP information is long worthless by now, if it ever was worth anything, this could not track Titor to any specific point other than his provider and general area at the time. Raul is a very secretive character, probably knows something but is not willing to share.

THE 3 GREATLY SUSPECT:

[1] "Pamela" (9,140) --- ANOMALIES MEMBER & TITOR CONTACT
[2] "Mel Reckling" (106) --- THE-JOKER
[3] "Ernie Vega" (84) --- FORMER ANOMALIES ADMIN

[1] "Pamela" (9,140) *** GREATLY SUSPECT
The most public character of the Titor saga yet the most private character at the same time. Claims to have obtained a physical letter from John Titor himself. This claim should be considered false until proven. The fact that Pamela shared with everyone that this letter had an IBM logo in it, and that it was supposed to prove to Pamela that John Titor was a time-traveler is a good indication that Pamela is likely an innocent pawn of Team-Titor.

Pamela is probably not a member of Team-Titor. A few of the ANOMALIES admins have seen a photo of her and she admitted to having met Phil Fiord in person at the Ohio Airport. Phil Fiord has yet to confirm or deny this and is supposedly the only person that has met Pamela in person. John Titor sent Pamela special privileged information via private emails, John Titor sent her a 'secret song' which the publisher's of the John Titor book "John Titor: A Time Traveler's Tale" (The John Titor Foundation LLC.) were not able to confirm to Pamela what the secret song was. In another email John Titor promised Pamela he would send her his farewell time-travel video.

Such a video never came directly from John, but shortly after the Titor saga an ‘anonymous’ video appeared exclusively on ANOMALIES.NET as early as April 1st 2001 (according to archive.org). The video can be seen on youtube, but I assure you, I remember, this video did not exist on any website until it was first seen on ANOMALIES.NET. This is with out a doubt the ‘farewell’ video Team-Titor created for the story to be given to Pamela. When they realized the green screen special effects weren’t enough to convince the public they withheld the video. Their mistake was ‘anonymously’ releasing it to ANOMALIES. Whoever ‘anonymously’ released it to ANOMALIES had that website in their own interests, the video was obviously made for ANOMALIES.NET, I will talk more of this with the major suspects.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Because Pamela has so much information she is not willing to share, she remains a major suspect. I attempted to contact Pamela various times during this investigation but she was unwilling or unable to reply to any forum posts or emails.

[2] "Mel Reckling" (106) *** GREATLY SUSPECT
Mel Reckling has not posted about John Titor since 2001 except one other time. In 2008 he posted a John Titor joke on a porche forum. This was the joke, “My name is John Titor I am a time traveller from the year 2034 who comes back to get parts for my 914 since all parts are NLA in our time. Gas too since it is $4,000 a gallon now”. It’s more than strange that someone living near Pamela wouldn’t have even mentioned John Titor’s name on the net within a space of 7 years. Apparently Titor spent his dough on a porche? This suspect remains a possible member of Team-Titor. He either knows something, or he doesn’t care about discussing Titor in any way shape or form, yet he makes a joke about it on a non-related forum? Very suspicious.

www.914world.com...

Interesting that he claims to be from ‘North Royalton, Ohio’, Pamela is from Ohio.
This is likely the same Mel that is associated with the ‘Cleveland Ufology Project’. My nickname for Mel is Mel-The-Joker.

[3] "Ernie Vega" (84) *** GREATLY SUSPECT
ANOMALIES.NET mod, Email no longer works, [email protected], New York. He has only posted 15 times since 2001. His most recent post was on December 19th 2004 and involved an HDR on ebay, Ernie said, “This device is actually quite dangerous. … I bought one a while back”. Ernie Vega has not posted directly about John Titor since the original 2001 thread, this alone is very suspect. He likely knows something about John Titor having replied directly with him. Ye has yet to even have a comment on the subject, his lack of willing to share and lack of posts on the subject makes him a big Team-Titor suspect. My nickname for Ernie is Out-Of-Body-Ernie because he claims he had an out of body experience with his Hyperdimensional Resonator unit.

THE 3 TOP SUSPECT:

[1] "Paul Collins" (69) --- POSSIBLY A PROFESSIONAL WRITER
[2] “Olav Phillips” (348) --- ANOMALIES OWNER
[3] “Phil Fiord” (10) --- ANOMALIES ADMIN

[1] "Paul Collins" (7) (134) *** TOP SUSPECT
“Hey!! Mike, Kimberly, John already confessed!” --- Paul Collins
What did John confess? This post remains a mystery, it almost sounds like a friend of Paul Collins admitted to being John Titor.

Too many matches to be a fake person, not sure but this Paul Collins might be "Paul David Collins" brother of "Phillip Darrell Collins" occult book authors. Interesting possibility, these two brothers would make good suspects of being "John Titor", I would expect the inventors of Titor could be into the occult. Since Paul Collins has yet to mention Titor since 2001 he has something to hide or he has no opinion on the subject.

Paul remains a top suspect because even though Paul posted 3 replies to John Titor on the original ‘I am from 2036’ thread, he suspiciously has been completely omitted, exclusively deleted just like Daniel Blatecky was, these two were deleted from the official ANOMALES.NET archive of the ‘I am from 2036’ postings. See for yourself. Why would ANOMALIES remove these names unless they had something to hide? Why would ANOMALIES.NET have something to hide unless the site was created by a member of Team-Titor? My nickname for Paul is Paul-Is-Dead because he hasn't posted about John Titor since 2001, he may or may not have posted, written books and blogs on other subjects, but because his is a common name it is hard to prove this.

www.anomalies.net...

[2] “Olav Phillips” (348) *** TOP SUSPECT
Olav is the founder and creator of ANOMALIES.NET, since all signs on my Titor investigation have led to ANOMALIES.NET I have to consider Olav a high ranking suspect if not the highest ranking suspect. He has been very open considering the fact that he has been on ‘Coast to Coast AM’. Olav is the only major suspect that did not originally post on the original “I am from 2036” thread.

Considering the fact that the John Titor ‘farewell’ video was first seen on ANOMALIES.NET, this by association causes Olav to be a major suspect. Olav obviously knows who this anonymous source was, the anonymous source was obviously Titor. Since he has yet to talk about the source of this video he is hiding something. The video appeared exclusively on ANOMALIES.NET as early as April 1st 2001.

web.archive.org...

The video was originally posted on the time travel section under the title “Steven - A dimensional traveler?” It might have been named Steven pretending to be Steven Gibbs, but it is most obviously the one and only John Titor farewell video.

I believe the entire John Titor hoax was originally created and intended to be used as a promotion for ANOMALIES.NET, nothing more nothing less. When the hoax blew out of proportion beyond the expectations of the hoaxers the game-plan for the hoax changed. Instead of simply using it as a promo for a website they decided to use it to get on ‘Coast to Coast AM’ and promote something else, maybe a book, what else was not clear yet. This is why it took so long to put out the limited edition book. The book was published under the anonymous foundation The John Titor Foundation and the publisher was instantpublisher.com, the delay for the book release was probably the hiring of lawyer Larry Haber, they needed him to secure the false foundation, the posts and the anonymous publishing and selling of the book on ‘Coast to Coast AM’.

Their biggest mistake was releasing the John Titor ‘farewell’ video on ANOMALIES.NET ‘anonymously’, the author of the video with it’s slider-like special effects chose ANOMALIES because they had loyalty to ANOMALIES. They worked hard making those corny special effects, and even though they knew nobody would believe it was the video of a real time traveler they wanted people to appreciate the hard work that was put into it.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I have 3 questions to ask Olav if he claims to be innocent, 1. Who sent the farewell time travel sliders-like video? 2. Why did you delete Paul Collins from your official ‘I am from 2036’ archive? 3. Why are so many of your moderators original posters on the ‘I am from 2036’ thread? Olav remains a major suspect.

www.blogtalkradio.com...

The above link is a brief online blogtalkradio show called 'Shadows in the Dark', with Olav Phillips being the guest, Olav talks about John Titor. “If it is a hoax it is a very well executed hoax. Somebody spent a lot of time to make this diagram… it is a very sophisticated diagram”. Olav is very pro-Titor the whole interview, he obviously claims to believe John Titor is most likely a time traveler. He says his website is much better than the book which is out of print, of course he must distance himself from the book.

On 'Shadows in the Dark' on April 20th 2008, Olav said the following...

Located at [17:49]

Concerning the John Titor farewell video, Olav said, “I was promised a copy. I’ve never seen it, I don’t know anybody who has seen it, and it just vanished”. Well he has seen it, and anyone who has seen this has seen it.

www.youtube.com...

The fact that he never mentioned this video is proof that he pretends it doesn’t exist, this video ‘anonymously’ appeared on ANOMALIE.NET before it appeared on any other site. I am sure Olav knows who submitted it to his site, but he is not interested in revealing this information because it was submitted by his fellow Team-Titor friends.

On 'Shadows in the Dark' Olav Phillips continues to talk about John Titor…

Located at [13:00]

Olav: “I’m not the right person to tell you whether its real or not, but what I can tell you, that if it was a hoax, some sort of a viral marketing stunt, you know like you see on youtube or wherever, it was an incredibly well executed viral marketing stunt, but the monetary payback of it was piss poor, so here they went to a lot of trouble, they went to a lot of trouble to construct the hoax, to build the hoax, if it is a hoax, to build it, to gerrymander it, to put in supplementary documentation, but then they turn around and the end result of this is will be well you know see the movie, buy the book, you know meet John Titor, see his DeLorean whatever, that part of it completely and utterly failed in my estimation, so if it was a hoax the payoff of the hoax was a complete flop.”

Host: So you say, hahahahaha. (The host obviously disagrees with Olav on the Titor hoax payoff being a “complete flop”).

Olav: “Well if you look at what they did right… Well basically you got this really great story and it stood the test of time, I was just interviewed for a TV show last weekend dealing with Titor. Oliver Williams site JohnTitor.com gets an incredible amount of traffic, as does mine ANOMALIES.NET, we were one of the first, we were basically like the second website that Titor visited and had anything to do with. Well they put all this effort, if it is a hoax, lets just say it’s a hoax, they put all this effort into constructing the hoax and to putting in all this documentation and really making people believe, and the fact that we’re still discussing it how many years later is a testament to the success of it if it was a hoax, but then the payoff of the hoax would be to sell books make movies, whatever, there was a book it was self published called The Time Travelers Journey, it was supposedly written by Titor’s family… it’s a marginal book at best, it’s not that great, if your interested in John Titor’s story the information you can find online at my site or Oliver’s site or wikipedia or wherever it’s far more engrossing and interesting.”

Olav Phillips, if he is a member of Team-Titor, reveals a lot about the hoax, how much work it took to construct the hoax, and basically reveals the monetary payoff was not very successful, the viral marketing goal was not successful, and I would agree to a certain extent. The fact that Olav is going to be on a TV show discussing the John Titor hoax, if he is one of the creators of the hoax, you can see why he wouldn’t be very upset over why the “payoff of the hoax was a complete flop”.

Listen to the show for yourself, and listen to every Olav interview, from the perspective of him being in on the hoax from the beginning, it fits perfectly. After listening to this interview I am more positive than ever that he was in on it.

www.blogtalkradio.com...

On 'Truths Untold' on January 31th 2009, Olav Phillips and the host said the following...

Located at [1:14:20]

Due to my extension of this report being held back 2 weeks I was able to ask Olav Phillips a question while he was on another blogtalkradio show, the link is above. A little past the break in the show the first listener question was asked by myself in the chat-room, this was my question and this was Olav’s response.

Host: “Yeah there's a question from someone in the chat-room they want to know
if your a member of Team-Titor? T-I-T-O-R”.

Olav: "Titor, John Titor? The time traveler guy? I am not a member of Team-Titor no.
I know about John Titor *laugh* but *laugh* I'm not a member of any kind of organization related to it".

You have to hear this response to really get a feel for it. Olav sounds as someone described to me, “very arrogant, and many people tend to laugh when they are lying”. Judge for yourself but I believe this is further evidence that Olav is a member of Team-Titor. This is possibly the first time anyone has ever asked Olav this question, so it probably caught him off guard. I recommend anyone willing, to ask Olav this same question, he is familiar with the term Team-Titor as is everyone on ANOMALIE.NET who has followed the Titor story. The term simply means, ‘someone who is part of the Titor hoax’. My nickname for Olav is Olav-The-Deleter since he deleted the 'Dimensional Traveler' video from his site, not to mention 2 names in the John Titor thread archive.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
[3] “Phil Fiord” (10) --- TOP SUSPECT
Chief Administrator of ANOMALIES.NET. It is very suspicious that Phil being a vet of Titor lore has posted so few times about Titor, less than a couple times in 8 years. Why so quiet on the subject Phil? You seem to post random things while avoiding to post your opinion on the subject. The strangest connection to Phil and Titor is through Pamela. Phil Fiord met Pamela at the Ohio airport, due to a ‘coincidence’. In this thread Pamela Moore says the following,

"Phil from anomalies. Who I also met in person at the airport. Phil is actually the ONLY person I have met in person from the forums."

www.conspiracycafe.net...

Pamela showed Phil the letter with the IBM logo at the airport, Pamela briefly mentioned it once. Phil has yet to ever mention it on any forums, his opinion or even that the event took place. The secrecy over the subject causes Phil to look guilty compared to Pamela, at least she mentioned it once. My nickname for Phil is Met-Pam-Phil, because he is the only known person connected to the John Titor story that has ever met Pamela in person.

THEORY SUMMARY:

Based on the whole of this document, and the facts therein, this is a summary of my theory.

All signs point at ANOMALIES.NET being the source of the hoax, it is logical to conclude Olav Phillips and a select few of his moderators are Team-Titor, the originators and authors of the entire John Titor hoax.

What about the book ‘John Titor A Time Traveler’s Tale’ released by the ‘John Titor Foundation LLC.’? It’s possible Olav Phillips and his co-hoaxers weren’t smart enough to hire a lawyer and secure JohnTitor.com, that domain was secured in 2003. The book is out of print and has been for a few years, this may be evidence of Team-Titor not getting along with Oliver Williams or The John Titor Foundation, they might have threatened to sue forcing the book out of print. Olav Phillips has recently been interviewed on various radio shows and a TV show concerning John Titor.

Team-Titor had a goal, their purpose was most likely organized by Olav Phillips, the goal was to promote and virally advertise anomalies.net. Anomalies.net was purchased in 1996 but actually started up in 1999. It needed something to jump start it’s traffic, the John Titor story was written by Team-Titor, either one or more members. A month after John Titor’s last post anomalies.net opened up their own forums; this is almost perfect timing, a little too coincidental. The words behind Titor himself were most likely authored individually or collaboratively by Paul Collins, Olav Phillips or Phil Fiord. I would lean towards Phil Fiord being the author for the following reasons.

I have done text analysis comparisons between Phil Fiord and John Titor, 2,000+ words each. Among the many exact similarities between both texts including the same percentage of complexity and the same size of largest paragraphs, they both over-used the word ‘interesting’ equally. Phil Fiord acting as John Titor was able to email the normally private Pamela openly. It’s possible Phil Fiord as John Titor became romantically attracted to Pamela enough to want to have her home address, talk to her on the phone and meet her in person. When Phil Fiord met Pamela in the Ohio airport it might have been as Pamela claims a ‘coincidence’, but it might have been set up long in advance by ‘John Titor’. Knowing it would’ve probably ended badly, Phil Fiord decided to meet Pamela as himself instead his time-traveling alter ego. Little did Pamela know, she met John Titor in person.

The fact that Phil Fiord met Pamela Moore at the Ohio airport briefly is not a well known fact, I learned this information from a post by Pamela on her first conspiracycafe.net (CC.NET) forum post. This is what she said:

“First of all, I never spoke with JT on the phone. second of all the only people I have spoken to from the TT forums on the phone is: Phil from anomalies. Who I also met in person at the airport. Phil is actually the ONLY person I have met in person from the forums. Karl Simanonok, and Joe Yates by telephone several times. And Rick Donaldson on speaker phone over computer.”

This is a critical post connecting Pamela to Phil Fiord, he being the only person related to the “I am from 2036” thread that has ever seen Pamela in person:

www.conspiracycafe.net...

Also, just in case any of these threads and links I have added in this report happen to mysteriously disappear, change or are edited in any way I have already made copies of them over a week ago, and hopefully archive.org will archive them as well.

Paul Collins, Olav Phillips, Phil Fiord are my top suspects. These three individuals have never been under the spotlight as major suspects of Team-Titor, until now no clear connections have ever been made between them and John Titor. Are these even their real names? I have not and probably will not release any detailed information, such as a home address or phone number. Releasing private information is not my goal and is not necessary in the process of debunking the John Titor story. I have linked the story with online individuals, it is up to you to do the rest.

It’s about time John Titor fans and skeptics alike start asking them questions. If I ask them questions over and over little will change. If many of you ask them questions, evidence is more likely to turn up. One of them is bound to squeal either on accident or on purpose, the money for this hoax probably stopped rolling in a good while ago. With every passing year another Titor prediction is easily debunked. The 2.5% difference between his and our timeline is not enough to save him. Perhaps Team-Titor wants their secret to be their legacy. I’m sure it would be fun knowing you were a part of a modern day urban legend. This is understandable, but it’s equally understandable for them to be myth-busted.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
If you have a suspect that's not on this list, make your own Titor report and take full credit if you can prove the identity of Titor. My research has led to this list being the way it is. I am familiar with other names that I did not add to the list such as Oliver Williams (Owner of johntitor.com), Larry Haber or Karl Simanonok (Owner of johntitor.strategicbrains.com), those and other names have been searched and searched again and nothing has ever come out of it except conjecture.

Oliver Williams: I don’t doubt that Oliver is probably employed by Team-Titor through the anonymous lawyer connection, but I don’t think he was ever in the inner circle of Team-Titor. He probably doesn’t know much beyond building mediocre websites and googling Titor-like news stories. After hearing several of his appearances on ‘Coast to Coast AM’ he doesn’t seem to know much about John Titor, unless he's acting. He seems more like a business man than a fan of Titor, as he has never been known to ever post about Titor on any forums, if he has his forum handle is unknown.

Larry Haber: Darby has basically proven that this is the official Team-Titor lawyer. Some suspect he is the author behind Titor, I doubt this, but I don’t doubt his connection as the official lawyer of the John Titor Foundation LLC. Whether the John Titor Foundation is Team-Titor has yet to be proven, Olav Phillips seems to be bitter over their publishing of the book, but he could be acting, a lawsuit over the matter would likely expose the hoax unless a private deal was struck between the two parties.

This is a break in the John Titor identity mystery, all we need is a lead on one of the top suspects. I have spent enough time compiling this information, I can easily spend a day a week or a month on each name but that is too time consuming for me, which is why I'm posting this and letting it out for anyone who wants to play 'Who's Titor?'. I will help anyone that wants to help me find more proof on the subject or any hoax for that matter. If you aren’t interested in helping me find more evidence, then you can’t be very interested in wanting to know. To those who prove the identity of Titor: If this information helped you find the proof please give some credit, I’d be happy to do the same if you help me.

FACT SUMMARY:

FACT 1: Out of the 112 posters on the original ‘I am from 2036’ thread, 104 of them have never posted using their names ever since. These 104 stopped posting when John Titor stopped posting. (Around 88 are suspected of having been created by the authors of John Titor for the purpose of manipulating and hyping the conversation).

FACT 2: The remaining 8 have posted since 2001: Ernie Vega, Phil Fiord, Rick Donaldson, Darby, Pamela, Tom Young, Javier Cortez, Daniel Blatecky.

FACT 3: Out of the remaining 8 that have posted: 4 have been moderators of ANOMALIES.NET, all 8 have been members of ANOMALIES.NET.

FACT 4: Olav Phillips is the owner and founder of ANOMALIES.NET.

FACT 5: Javier Cortez has recently been a John Titor suspect, due to this he re-registered at ANOMALIES.NET only to be banned ‘again’, he remains an outcast skeptic of Titor.

FACT 6: Daniel Blatecky posted on the ‘I am from 2036’ thread. All of Daniel’s posts have been deleted from the official ANOMALIES.NET archive of the ‘I am from 2036’ thread. Daniel was banned from TTI for posting nonsensical off-topic replies. (Why would they remove or alter any of this thread if they had nothing to hide?)

FACT 7: Paul Collins posted on the ‘I am from 2036’ thread, all of Paul’s posts have been deleted from the official ANOMALIES.NET archive of that thread. Paul has not posted about John Titor anywhere on the internet since that thread in 2001. (Why would they remove or alter any of this thread if they had nothing to hide?)

FACT 8: ANOMALIES.NET have altered the original John Titor ‘I am from 2036’ thread in their official archive.

FACT 9: Ernie Vega was a moderator of ANOMALIES.NET but no longer is. He last posted in 2004 about time-travel, yet he has never posted directly about John Titor since the original ‘I am from 2036’ thread in 2001.

FACT 10: Pamela Moore is a very private person, the only person involved with John Titor or ANOMALIES.NET she has ever met was Phil Fiord.

FACT 11: Rick Donaldson, Tom Young, Phil Fiord and Darby post regularly at ANOMALIES.NET and TransAsianAxis.com.

FACT 12: In a 2,000 word text analysis Phil Fiord and John Titor both used the word ‘interesting’ exactly the same amount of times, it was their 2nd favorite word in that analysis. They both had the same sized smallest sentences and largest sentences. Their writing styles both had an equal percentage of complexity among words.

FACT 13: Phil Fiord has never mentioned his meeting with Pamela.

FACT 14: John Titor never released his farewell video, yet ANOMALIES.NET exclusively anonymously obtained a supposed time travel farewell video as early as April 1st 2001 according to archive.org, they named it ‘Steven - A dimensional traveler?’. (It is not a stretch to see this is the farewell video John Titor promised).

FACT 15: As early as April 1st 2001 according to archive.org ANOMALIES.NET obtained 3 other photos from time traveler ‘Steven’. (It is logical to conclude with the video and photos that ANOMALIES.NET is a source of time travel hoaxes).

FACT 16: The above video and photos have since been removed from ANOMALIES.NET. (Why would they remove this exclusive time travel content if they had nothing to hide?).

All signs point at ANOMALIES.NET being the source of the hoax, it is logical to conclude Olav Phillips and a select few of his moderators are Team-Titor, the originators and authors of the entire John Titor hoax.

--- John 'Razimus' Hughston
HOAX HUNTER Founder
[email protected]

The following was compiled by John "Razimus" Hughston, between January 20th and February 8th 2009. All original content 2009 © Razimus Productions. Permission to reproduce this article is granted under the condition that John 'Razimus' Hughston, razimus.com... hoaxhunter.blogspot.com... and youtube.com... are mentioned.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
("Donnie Smith" John-Titor)
Google only shows 5 matches, all from 2001. This fake name is a good example, Titor got the name from the 1999 movie "Mangolia".

RETRACTION: It has come to my attention that Donnie Smith is a member of Gary Voss' TAP-TEN, and is likely a real person, this retraction is an example of how I am willing to admit when I make a mistake.

I obviously made a connection to the fictional character in the Mangolia movie because of the year it came out, 1999, seemed too coincidental, but sometimes coincidences are just that.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If only more ATS threads were like this! Great read and excellent connect the dots.
Thanks for sharing your findings which must have been very time consuming to dig up.

Regardless - Titor is a great story whether it's true, a hoax or a PsyOp. Just so curious how accurate he seemed on many points.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Hey Razimus

I was one of your doubters in your original post on uncovering the identity on John Titor. You have proved me wrong, and I apologise for putting you in the group that claims to have proof but never ends up showing it.

This is fantastic work, and very well investigated, I honestly think you are onto something

Again, apologies

Just to add, mods should really reward this with applause if they havent done already, and maybe raz should be a FSME on Titor. This is without a doubt one of the best threads I have ever seen on ATS

[edit on 13/2/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have to agree with Sergeant Stiletto on this one. The Titor story is fascinating, whether real or hoax, and there's much to learn from his posts regardless.

That aside, would now like to propose a formal request for Razimus to open an investigation into 9/11. I've never seen such a thorough investigation into the Titor story, exploring avenues I never conceived of. Excellent research Raz, a star for ya!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
We all loved the Titor story.
Did anyone really believe it?
There was some talent at work. Like Nostradamus in the past, Orwell, Huxley and hundreds of other writers, a decent understanding of life,hitor, science, culture etc. menas very accuratate prediction is possible.
We see so much of it here on ATS.
No one ever gets a date or time exact.
Ever.
They create an illusion of foreknowledge. That is what good writers do. That is what a conspiracy is. Sometimes we believe we have proof of a conspiracy, simply because we have the benefit of looking retrospectively. We take note of the accuracies and ignore the other stuff.
Excellent work OP.

And excellent work from the hoaxers. They stimulated our minds and made us think about our possible futures.

Unfortunately too many people on conspiracy sites get angry when they feel they have been mislead, and want to believe outrageous stories.

A good story has a message, and the Titor story was good.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Wow, what can I add here? This thread should serve as a blueprint for how to present research. The only thing I can possibly find fault with is the intro where you walk into the room from down the hallway and open the door and sit down. It just seems odd to me. But since that is the only fault I can possibly find here I have to say Bravo!!!!!!!

The name Ernie Vega is familiar to me. He use to have a website where he sold programs that would manifest your desires and perform various "magic" functions. Is that the same Ernie Vega being discussed in this thread? I used to belong to a Yahoo (I think it was Yahoo) discussion group that he hawked his wares through.

I just thought of something else. You should not have the window behind you messing with the contrast ratio and auto exposure of the camera.

[edit on 2-13-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wow - just Wow...impressive research, I don't know what your line of work is - but investigative journalism is your calling. Kudos.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
ya this is an superb report Razimus! two thumbs up

the reason many people do not undertake serious research as this is because it takes a VERY LONG time to accomplish this stuff

Raz you really put your work in for this, and we commend you for it

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hey, great thread! There is a lot to read through here, a lot of information indeed.

What I would like to know is what is your take on the Titor pictures?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think one of the funniest things about the john titor is a hoax thing ( and I kind of feel the same, but I remain open always, that is why its great there are threads like this!).. but anyways, like i was saying, I kind of laugh when people try to discredit an alleged TIME TRAVELLER by saying things didn't happen the way this time traveller said they would, and thus it must be a hoax. I just laugh because we're already talking about time travel here, thats "out there" enough is it not? What about alternate time lines? I just think its funny when people call hoax when something doesn't happen as it should, when they already accept this individual could be from the future.

just an amusing though I had yesterday, its funny that a titor thread just came up.

I've only skimmed the thread but it looks interesting.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The depth of research and effort to present this thread is amazing. This is the benchmark for thread research and effort.

Every member of the staff should applaud you, and every person who even clicks on the thread should star and flag. Top work.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Theres a few more tools that may help you

www.google.com...

"Google trends" and "google fight" are two good things to see the search trends on a name ect!

[edit on 13-2-2009 by d11_m_na_c05]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join