It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy, 13, becomes father

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This has been happening for the past 5000 years why is this news to anyone on Earth,

This is natural it had to happen at some points in our history for the human species to survive; think about it for a second.

If humans lived to about lets say mid 20's to 30 where in that could you raise a child ? If you had a child at 20 and your dead at 25 who takes care of the child ? siblings ? if there old enough maybe yes. If you were 12 when your child was born by the time you die your child might hit 16.

So it had to be lots of siblings, cousins helping or the species is gone.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
www.express.co.uk...

THE scandal surrounding the 13-year-old father took a new twist yesterday with claims his teenage girlfriend was sleeping with up to eight other boys at the time she fell pregnant

so she`s the local bike then......

[edit on 16/2/09 by Harlequin]

omg, i couldnt read the whole article...it got too wacky. what a mess.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jatsc
This has been happening for the past 5000 years why is this news to anyone on Earth,

This is natural it had to happen at some points in our history for the human species to survive; think about it for a second.

If humans lived to about lets say mid 20's to 30 where in that could you raise a child ? If you had a child at 20 and your dead at 25 who takes care of the child ? siblings ? if there old enough maybe yes. If you were 12 when your child was born by the time you die your child might hit 16.

So it had to be lots of siblings, cousins helping or the species is gone.

that argument is not valid in today's over-populated world.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
My mom took a boy to the hospital back when I was only 15 years old. To visit his girlfriend she was having a baby and he was the father he was 13 years old and she was 12 years old. So yes it happens and figuring I am now 40 years old this happend 25 years ago. In Maine where things like that were not suppose to happen. If you know what I mean. there things were never meant to happen like that. You were not suppose to even look at a boy until you turned 18 and got married.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I am not saying that this is a good idea, but as long as the kids are going to take care of the baby, i don't see the harm in letting them keep the baby. I will admit that sometimes kids aren't exactly dependable but as long as they work together to take care of the baby, then there is no problem. Just because he is 13, doesn't mean that he can't be a good father. He may be immature but i know that he is more mature than some adult fathers. At least he is willing to stay with the mother and baby. People automatically think that because the kid is so young, he will be irresponsible. Some teenagers are very responsible, while some adults are complete wastes of space. It just depends on the situation.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
uk.news.yahoo.com...

A paternity test for baby-faced "father" Alfie Patten will not be paid for by his local authority, sources said.

Chantelle Steadman, 15, has said 13-year-old Alfie is the father of her baby daughter, Maisie, born a week ago in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

However, reports that at least two other boys said they also slept with the teenager at around the time she became pregnant have led Alfie to decide to take a DNA test, his spokesman Max Clifford said.

so if they want to `prove` who the father is , they have to find the £300 each test for it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
All they need to do is move to the U.S. Northeast or Canada and they will literaly never have to work. The state will pay for everything forever. Wait a minute. British? They just need to stay right there and get all the welfare they want. Better yet they should convert to Islam. The Brit Gvt. will really bend over backwards to appease them in an all out effort not to "offend" Muslims...not really any better here in the US though...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by big gee

Update www.dailymail.co.uk...

I just hope that DNA tests prove that Alfie is indeed NOT the father. He can then get back to his Playstation and forget about his other little joystick till he is much older

[edit on 18-2-2009 by big gee]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The little lad has joined the "fathers for justice movement" , well, he already has a spiderman outfit !

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join