It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Octuplet Mom Nadya Suleman Launches Website For Donations

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
reply to post by DarkSecret

This is the best post ever , americans talk like they are better than thou , a very arrogant attitude ,

the woman is emotionally unstable and unhappy without children and children make her happy

seems to me that women here are jealous of her

[edit on 12-2-2009 by sadchild01]

[edit on 12-2-2009 by sadchild01]

lol!! ya, I'm jealous of her!!! they wanted to leave me in a bed never able to walk again, didn't care one danged bit! but, ya, my taxmoney can go for crap like this?? again I ask....
what gives the government the right to take money from a hungry person, with the intention of giving food to another hungry person?
what gives the government the right to take money from a homeless person, to provide a home for another?
what gives the government the right to take money from an untreated sick person, to provide healthcare for this nut who seems to think that having a ton of children is so great?

by what I've read she paid for the fertility treatments with the money she got from disability (if she can care for that many children, well, she's less disabled than me!)
I've also read that all the children came from sperm from the same man, who happens to be a friend of hers....

now, that should be giving you men a nightmare or two, I read up a little on the progress of child support when it relates to sperm donors. it seems that there is a consensus that anymonous sperm donars shouldn't be obligated to pay child support, but the line gets kind of blurry when it comes to times when the mom and biological father have a relationship of any kind. If the man has had any kind of interaction with these kinds, he may find himself on the hook for what is it....14 kids?? ouch!!! hope she had enough sense to make it a friend with lots of money!!

student loans are for school, not to feed kids.....
and who is gonna watch the brood while she's attending college to get her masters... mommy? I think the cps should step in and say no to that one (for mommy's sake, if nothing else). one person cannot adequately care for that many kids, and I don't believe the government would allow a child care facility to have a one to 14 or 16 kid ratio...this shouldn't be allowed either.
and, even if she gets her masters, 14 kids at $3 a head is over $30 an hour just to cover the child care costs...and she thinks that that masters (in counseling??) is gonna provide her with a living??

times are tough, people are losing jobs, our government has a debt that is out of this world, the word "depression" is popping up more and more on the news, banks are failing, the taxpayers are losing their homes, losing their health insurance, losing thier jobs, losing their minds!! I'm wondering if my country will survive, let alone her disability checks, food stamps and medicaid!

my workweek has been cut in half, and she thinks I have the bucks to send to her? I'm sorry, but I think I gave enough at the office!

ya, no one should be able to dictate how many children a women should have, but then again, like I asked....
what gives the government the right to take money from homeless, hungry, sick people, to feed shelter, and treat their pets?
and, if they don't divert this runaway train called the economy, many of the taxpayers in this country are gonna be finding themselves homeless, hungry, or sick, and not being offered any helping hand from the government.

there, I was kind, I spouted here, and avoided her website.....

but, people realize, this is just part of that grand soap opera...."As The Government Fleeces"....brought to you buy the corporate, political elite, in hopes that you will be distracted from the destruction they are doing to your wallet.....
please don't spend that much fuming over it.....and well, turn the channel and keep your eyes on the ball....the shell game is feirce!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Here's what gets me...Ms. Suleman is not working and recieving disability payments for a lower back injury, but is still able to carry a pregnancy to term?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
right then where can i adopt 20 or even 50 baby`s, so i can play the poor me, i cant cope, please help, then oh yeah get a publisher & an agent,
dont the cute adopted baby`s look great ?, oh thanks ide love to be on tv.
the poor babys, i barley sleep at night !! & the debt ohh the debt !! is crippleing.
but i realy love my cute baby`s there worth sooooo much to me.
the donations have been fabulas, i`m feeling soooooooo much richer ooops better now, & the babys ohh the baby`s such cute little bundles,
the agent now sais not to do live interviews for less than $50,000 & that we should own the million dollar house befor the end of the year.
but the babys what darlings.

i can not believe the media & public have fallen for this tripe

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This woman is obviously messed up in the head. Did anyone see her interview where she said she doesnt receive welfare? Then she goes on to say but i get SSI and foodstamps...ummm...isnt that a form of welfare? Not to menton she DOES get welfare for her disabled children. She is scum and the doctor who allowed this to happen should be stripped of his license. I wouldnt be suprised if she did this all for fame ala a jon and kate plus 8 type deal.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I fully understand all these people who are coming to Octo-mom's defense. They are good people, but I think they may be missing the bigger picture, in some cases it may be because they haven't read the various posts on this thread. It almost reminds me of the people that still believe that Casey Anthony is innocent.

I think that these people believe that there is a lynch mob out to tear a loving, though silly mother away from her unfortunate brood of 14 adorable children. They perceive this as the classic tale of cruel heartless people against mother love - I am sure TLC or Oxygen would love that moviebut this is not that movie.

In this tragedy we have one perpetrator a legion of victims.

The perpetrator is obvious - Nadya Suleman who I am willing to bet is pretty unhinged, be it chemical, hormonal or just general psychopathology. Looking at that we have to understand that this is the "loving" mother who is going to raise 14 children. This is going to be their role model. A woman who has been disingenious in all her interviews to date. A woman who has neglected to financially support her first 6 children in her search for more children and plastic surgery. A woman who as her first priority on having these octuplets hired a publicist so that she could get book deals, movies and generally get rich. However she does have a back up plan - she will go back to college. How many single mothers can afford to go back to college, and this one wants to go back to college and leave her 14 children for someone else to raise, while she basks in the fame of having given birth to 8 siblings ( not really octuplets) at one time. A woman who at no point wanted a father for any of her 14 children, THAT is why she chose the route of IVF.

Now for the list of victims:

1) FOURTEEN, count them, little children who are going to need the financial support of the taxpayer. fourteen who don't have a father, who have a mother who is probably borderline with her obsessive need to be loved by children and not another adult. Why children? They can't run away from her obsessive kind of love and they can't reject her. Poor Nadya, yes. BUT even more poor little children. Fourteen children who will be raised by a narcissistic mother who created her own universe of adoring fans. A woman who will stop at nothing to get what she wants.

2) Nadya's mother - a woman who has lost everything for her daughter's bizarre need to reproduce. A woman who has been forced into enslavement by her daughter. Angela Suleman is the one who looks after the children, she gives them a home to live in, she puts food on the table. Nadya just reproduces like a queen bee and buys toys.

3) The taxpayer who is picking up the bill for Nadya's need for universal validation . The taxpayer will pay for the fourteen to go to school, for all the medical treatment for them every time they need it, for the nannies that look after them, etc etc.

For all those that think we are hating a mother and her children, you're wrong. We are watching a huge tragedy unfold in the nation. A woman is enslaving a nation to her needs. She is INTENTIONALLY making her reproduction system get her the lifestyle that she wants. She is no better than the cat woman with 50 cats and no way to feed them, and who definitely doesn't give any cat enough attention. The woman needs psychological treatment and you are cruel to her and to these children by not seeing it for what it is. The children are innocent lambs and deserve to be saved from this sad fate that their "mother" is bestowing on them. The lynch mob isn't coming to hurt them, they are actually a rescue party for 14 innocent souls.

My opinion about what needs to be done:

1) Nadya Suleman needs to be in a facility to get psychiatric treatment; and
2) Her children need to be in foster care until she gets the treatment she needs; and
3) Dr Kamrava and his clinic needs to pay to support her brood forever; and
4) Mr "good friend and sperm donor" must jockey up and support his 14 children, he knew what octo-mom was doing with his sperm so it's his fault too.

Now what should not be done in my opinion:

This outrageous behavior by Octo-mom should not be rewarded by fame and fortune, despite the fact that these are innocent children. These children have a right to be looked after but why should they be raised in the lap of luxury while the rest of America are going through a recession?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
In my post above I suggest that Nadya Suleman is mentally ill. However after seeing the picture below it leads me to believe that she is probably just a conwoman. Remember when looking at this picture that Nadya Suleman has been declared permanently disabled and will receive benefits accordingly. Her injuries that prevent her from working for a living is to her lower back and occurred 8 plus years ago. Her injuries are so severe that she couldn't lift one of her earlier babies.

NOW look at this picture and tell me does this look like a disabled woman?

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Wow, you are a horrible person. Pimping your babies out for money. You used money to get plastic surgery and IVF. Your grandparents are broke because you wouldn't pay rent or for food. You are a horrible person and I hope CPS takes your children and lock you up in a mental ward.

Thats what I posted. Sorry but this woman is a horrible horrible person. A woman who just lost her job tries to get welfare while she job hunts and is denied because oops, we're giving a dozen checks to one woman. Oh sure you're looking for a job while this woman just has more kids, but too bad. BTW, you lost your job because instead of paying you for working at the DMV we took that money to pay welfare for these woman's kids.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

I'm sorry, but people who mooch of the system make me mad. They're a drain on all of society. They don't contribute, they just waste. And it's not just money, either. They waste food which they don't grow, they waste goods that they don't produce, they take up space without paying for it, and so on.

My anger isn't directed solely at this dumb goat of a woman. It's directed at welfare grubbing uterus farmers (Thanks, whoever gave me that phrase! :-) everywhere.

I'm plenty mad about all those other things, but they aren't the topic of this thread.

This thread's about The Queen Mooch.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by xoxo stacie
reply to post by Mynaeris

you know what I am finding very odd about all of this is....
There once was a lady who had *6* babies not so very long ago.She already had one set of twins then had a set of 6, making it *8* babies. Now she and her husband got all kinds of FREE perks from a huge van from ford to free formula and clothes and monies from people all over the world!
Well hell they even have their own TV SHOW NOW ON 7 DAYS A WEEK! It isn't just a show either it's a company of sorts, as the parents are always on TV and answering emails...exactly who is paying the bills for the *8* kids they have? They live in a beautiful house all the kids are always in NEW clothes and have five tons of toys....WHO paid for all of this over the last three years?????

WOW and now a short time later their is absolute hate for a woman who had *8* babies????? OH thats right her estranged mother went on the news to get some airwaves time and to put down her daughter who wouldn't follow orders!
How could this have changed in such a short time? I will TELL YOU...
MSM MSM MSM MSM MSM MSM MSM MSM MSM MSM MSM MSM MSM MSM

IS THAT OBVIOUS ENOUGH? HOW MANY OF YOU WHERE WATCHING THE THE SET OF 6 TWINS AND EWWING AND AWWING? HOW MANY OF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT THAT FORD GAVE THEM A HUGE COMMUTER VAN? HOW MANY OF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT WHEN HASBRO GAVE THEM TONS OF TOYS AND CONTINUE TO DO SO? HOW MANY OF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT THAT THEY WHERE GETTING MONIES FROM PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD SO THEY COULD STAY HOME AND "HELP" EACH OTHER?

turn off the tv and think back to when this really started and how you reacted then.......tell me I am wrong I dare you.

Now don't get me wrong here I am simply trying to make ALL of you see what has happened here. I for one had been told I couldn't have children 16 years ago. I got three miracles two beautiful boys and a girl. The MORNING after I had my daughter I had a tubal ligation. I didn't just get it because I was on the edge of loosing my kidneys.(I had them back to back less than 12 month between each) I didn't get it because I was sick as a dog. I got it because I knew that I wanted to be able to stay home with them and having more than three would make it way too hard on my husband. Who also wanted me to stay home and raise them up right because of where we live. Now I made that decision not because some earth first freaking out tree huger told me to, I made it because it was the right decision for me. Remember that one the right to choose. Now I don't think she should have had all 8 babies if she couldn't afford them. But perhaps she is one of those people who don't believe in abortion? Or maybe just perhaps her doctor did it to try and get the FAME the doctor who made those six babies got......

Quite a few differences. Jon and Kate, not just a single mom. Two, Jon has a job. Three, they aren't living off of welfare. Four they don't have a website pimping out their children. Fifth they didn't go on television saying they recieved no welfare when infact they recieve thousands of dollars a month, like this woman. Sixth, Kate is an annoying you know what, this woman is just a you know what.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
My wife said, and I need it confirmed that child services may take away her children? Any backing to that claim?

Octomum sets a bad example for the rest of society. The example she sets is if you want attention and need cash for bad plastic surgery, set new child birthing records!

Totally yuck... and in a world suffering from over population.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If I was sure that the money would go straight to the children then I would givesome. Those kids are going to need it . I really feel for them in this circus !

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This woman messed up. How long before the people revolt? As thousands of Californian employess are laid off to pay off this woman's welfare what will those people do?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

Originally posted by sadchild01
This is the best post ever , americans talk like they are better than thou , a very arrogant attitude ,

the woman is emotionally unstable and unhappy without children and children make her happy

seems to me that women here are jealous of her

This in itself is a fairly arrogant assessment of we ATS women. In fact might I suggest women like Miss Suleman might be the one guilty of jealousy. I experienced a very easy pregnancy and quick delivery. Both of our son's were/are very healthy. We felt quite lucky to have had two very healthy happy children who we were able to provide for, care for and educate into adulthood. Seems to me she is overcompensating for what she has felt was lacking in her.

I can honestly say as far as my fertility and children go I am jealous of no woman. Our son's more than fulfilled my maternal needs and are now just really fine men to be proud of. I don't understand your point at all. I've seen women with many out of control children or unhealthy ones some of whom could not provide for needs of those children, I can assure you jealously was not the emotion I felt.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I am still amazed any doctor could implant a women with babies, when she already has more than she can afford. What was he thinking? It's very difficult for a mother and father both to raise more than 5 kids. 14? And now she wants handouts? It's very sad really, I feel very badly for the children.

It doesn't seem like she has her children's best interest in mind at all, only her own. I feel sad for how they will have to grow up.

I grew up in a foster home, and we did have 14 kids living there at the same time on several occasions. It's very chaotic and screwed up. I'd never wish that on another kid.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
the government was giving this family twice as much money as I make each month! and that was before she had these. there was times when me and my husband supported our family of five on less than what she is being given! and, well, they refused to help us then....

lol!!! why are we working, we should become crazy idiots, do the most irresponsible things we can think of.....join in on the party! who cares who gets zapped with the bills!

as long as it isn't us!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

This is why we aren't all running out getting IVF. Nadya Suleman is going to be the poster girl for "This is your body on IVF"

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join