It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Octuplet Mom Nadya Suleman Launches Website For Donations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Octuplet Mom Nadya Suleman Launches Website For Donations

www.huffingtonpost.com

Octuplet mom Nadya Suleman has launched a website asking for donations for her family of 14 children.

The site features pictures of the eight newborns, with their names and birth weights, drawings of a rainbow, bottle and pacifier, and has two options to donate.

She is accepting monetary donations payable by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, AmEx and Discover taken) and she also given an address to which one can send goods.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Nadya Suleman Family Website
Maybe we could all leave Octo-mom a little message on her website. It seems she has the kids out and begging even before they can even leave the hospital.

Are there any laws against panhandling on the internet? Especially when you are using mere infants as your reason for soliciting money.

In addition to all of this undeclared income, Octo-mom wants book deals, movie and TV contracts, welfare checks for her disabled babies... Yes IVF has become a cottage industry and Nadya Suleman is the trailblazer

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What irritates me is she is asking for money as her hands that are in the pictures are finely manicured!!

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I am now officially sick of this woman.

Bottom line: Don't have kids unless you can afford to pay for them. It is not up to the media, the public, or private baby companies to subsidize you, your life, or your children.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I left a comment on her website:
thenadyasulemanfamily.com...
heres the comment:

your little babies are very nice and cute looking may god bless you and your family

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The only thing she should get is the snip, and thats final, surely this must be a case of child abuse, theres no way that it can be legal the other guy said to solicit your children for money, she may aswell have them on a street corner, this is digusting.

*SNIP*

We should attack this site, pay some russian hackers to hijack the thing, take it down, get rid, this is terrible, how is she funding the website or is it all on yahoo/geocities?

Doesnt she realise that shes taking the piss out of every hardworking civilian on this planet let alone america.

Mod edit: Ill mannered comment removed.
Edit: Knew i should have removed that my self - ta...
[edit on 2/11/2009 by Hal9000]

[edit on 11/2/2009 by phushion]

Mod note: Editing after a mod edit is not allowed, thanks.

[edit on 2/12/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

This was mine:

Congratulations on the new born children, but you not take into consideration the costs behind bringing up a total of 14 children, squandering student loan money on plastic sugery, manicures and the rest and you have the audacity to ask for donations from the hardworking, tax paying citizens of the world, let alone america and its welfare system.

GET A JOB!

Kind Regards

phushion

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Oh that was a bad move on her part.

Sure people will donate but I never even bothered to pay attention to the story until someone at work told me about the surrounding circumstances of the birth. Pretty much everyone I've talked to can't stand her story and therefor can't stand her. This will just push people further away from her in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Where is the CPS when you need them. I know what i will do. Im gonna go have random unprotected sex with as many women as possible then maybe i can get a handout too.

Where is the sense in all of this?

MessOnTheFED!

Edit: Please help me pay for the child support!

[edit on 11-2-2009 by MessOnTheFED!]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This woman has $50 000 in student loans. What kind of bank gives an unemployed woman with 6 children a $50 000 loan? Wait! That would be the same banks that we are now expected to bail out! So we will be paying her "student loan too" with our tax money!!! Way to go Octo-Mom!!! You are my hero - nope actually just a zero!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

Well I for sure will not be giving her a donation - to me this is begging, she should of thought before having IVF

I am sure there are many women out there that deserve the chance to have 1 child through IVF other than the one who already had 6 children (be it through IVF).

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by phushion

Thats not very nice - but I hope she cries over it

She's such a hypocrite, she told Anne Curry that she would provide for them!! Not provide a website so people can provide for them.

Maybe she should train them all to be acrobats and create her own circus!!! She could travel the world and all, and even earn a decent living.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I am absolutely flippn disgusted by this woman.
I cant even find the proper words to say that are allowable within T&C here.

I will say this. Id rather her receive DONATIONS from people, then receive money from my income that is taxed to support her and others like her.

I would also strongly suggest everyone be very careful what comments you leave on her website. Let me refer to a thread I started:

Be careful what you post on line

[edit on 2/11/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

Hey skeptic, remember on the other thread we said we cant wait to see what comes out next?

As the World of TheBabyMakerScamArtist Turns.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Link to comment section of her website. BE GENTLE PEOPLE!

Comments for "Super"mom

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
We knew this would happen.

She got 200k for the baby photos, I hear

link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Wonder what comes after the website??

Guess all those "endorsements" from the baby companies fell through....

This woman need to get a grip on reality.

link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
Link to comment section of her website. BE GENTLE PEOPLE!

Comments for "Super"mom

You can not read what other people post. Probably because she doesnt want all that honesty on her website for the world to see

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Dang double post!

[edit on 2/11/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Sirens Sirens! wee eww ew eww
Any goodwill should be sent here instead of this money grabbing scammer www.avaaz.org... I just did and i know its going to people who really need it.Send your dolla!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join