It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Heroes...are they over their shark jump?

page: 2
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok
 


The series has been posting fourth place in the ratings. Not a good sign, and probably will not get it a renewal.


BTW, the next Bond movie is supposed to go back to the tone of the other movies. The first two Craig movies introduced the character, who was very rough around the edges. (There is a slight mention of that in the first film, "Dr No".)




posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
On Heroes, seems Peter's capable of using more than one power when stressed...as of last night's episode...

Strange to have a "Hiro free" episode...



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It seems that Heroes WILL be back for another season of 18 episodes. (Hopefully two story arcs of 9 episodes apiece instead of one overly long arc.)

www.tv.com...

I hope some of you fans breathe a sigh of relief. I also think NBC is happy with Mr Fuller coming back to the series to write it.



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
It seems that Heroes WILL be back for another season of 18 episodes. (Hopefully two story arcs of 9 episodes apiece instead of one overly long arc.)

www.tv.com...

I hope some of you fans breathe a sigh of relief. I also think NBC is happy with Mr Fuller coming back to the series to write it.

Yay!

Let's hope they can keep the fire alight.



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
On Heroes, seems Peter's capable of using more than one power when stressed...as of last night's episode...

Strange to have a "Hiro free" episode...


When did peter use more than one power!?
I did not notice that?



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sylar should have been killed off in season 1, and only returned in flashbacks or time alterations. I still enjoy the show, but it's been down hill since the season 1 finale. I really thought they would take it to the next level and create more characters around the world with powers. The show just getting worse and worse and I here the ratings are taking a dive, plus they are getting rid of good characters.



posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

When did peter use more than one power!? I did not notice that?


He used flight to get away when he still had Parkman's power...hence, two powers...yet then he had to touch his brother to use it again when meeting him at the end of the episode...for some reason.

Haven't seen Monday's episode yet...had it DVR'd..



posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

When did peter use more than one power!? I did not notice that?


He used flight to get away when he still had Parkman's power...hence, two powers...yet then he had to touch his brother to use it again when meeting him at the end of the episode...for some reason.

Haven't seen Monday's episode yet...had it DVR'd..


LOL you must be getting confused here?


Which part did you see him change power? I'm guessing you might have thought that Peter flew when infact Nathan saved him?



[edit on 10-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]



posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Would have to watch it I guess...didn't see Nathan swoop in...

Monday's episode was decent...Sylar got to meet pop (Lionel Luthor from Smallville)...though I'm surprised he let him live (I wouldn't want that kind of competition hanging around)...

Claire's parts just seem to be a waste of time though...

(and just why didn't Nathan swoop back in, grab GI Joe, and cart him up about 10,000 feet up and drop him? - Problem solved....instead of getting Mommy to bark at him....?)



posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Would have to watch it I guess...didn't see Nathan swoop in...

Monday's episode was decent...Sylar got to meet pop (Lionel Luthor from Smallville)...though I'm surprised he let him live (I wouldn't want that kind of competition hanging around)...

Claire's parts just seem to be a waste of time though...

(and just why didn't Nathan swoop back in, grab GI Joe, and cart him up about 10,000 feet up and drop him? - Problem solved....instead of getting Mommy to bark at him....?)

I know, he should just kill that guy, problem solved haha.

Nathan did save peter. That's why you see Nathan Peter and their mother having a chat straight after, Peter even says, "what? you want a thank you?" Looking emotional.

And that's why he had to hug nathan to fly away


I like clare, but yes her parts sometimes seem to get repetitive, especially when she keeps saying "I want to be normal
"

Hopefully she gets good parts, because she's starting to feel like Lana in smallville! Man Lana's character is annoying haha.



posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelie
Sylar should have been killed off in season 1, and only returned in flashbacks or time alterations. I still enjoy the show, but it's been down hill since the season 1 finale. I really thought they would take it to the next level and create more characters around the world with powers. The show just getting worse and worse and I here the ratings are taking a dive, plus they are getting rid of good characters.


Totally agree.... I loved series 1.
Series 2 was so bad that i actually stopped watching after about 3 episodes..
They lost the spark...i know the 3rd series is supposed to be really good and getting back to the chemistry and darkness of series 1, but i just feel they lost it.

I may catch up and watch 'em online... who knows.
It started out with such promise and as a truly groundbreaking show.... but just deteriorated...

Shame really



posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The ratings are down to a little over six million now. I wonder if the network really will renew this show, or is it just the producers "leaking" information to save their jobs? (I did notice the article did not state the show was officially renewed.)

To all fans, I would start emailing or writing to the network to save this show.

BTW, I also thought Peter could only use one power at a time, but I think I have seen him do more than that. It could be a writers problem or continuity problem too.



posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008


BTW, I also thought Peter could only use one power at a time, but I think I have seen him do more than that. It could be a writers problem or continuity problem too.


I'm pretty good with details, I think I would have noticed if he could use more than one power at a time.

Remember what part?



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_
 


It may have been the first season. I also thought he could only use one power at a time. It could also be that some of the writers forget the limitations of their powers and could have made an error. I have not watched the fourth arc, and am debating on whether or not to start.



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008
 


Oh that's why, a lot has happened since, in seasons 1 2 and 3 peter was the most powerful character, because he could use and collect any power from anyone he meets, at anytime. He could use as many powers as he can get.


Spoiler ALERT!!!!!!! something happened since then, and now he can only use one power at a time, and he must touch the person to get that power, and when he wants to change a power, he has to touch another person to get that power. Hiro has also lost his power.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]



posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

And that's why he had to hug nathan to fly away


So if Nathan rescued him prior to this, why did he have to touch him again after? I just have to see it again, but already erased it.......



posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_
 


That would then make Sylar the most powerful person in the cast. I think I may start watching the show.



posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]



posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

And that's why he had to hug nathan to fly away


So if Nathan rescued him prior to this, why did he have to touch him again after? I just have to see it again, but already erased it.......


Because he probably has to touch AND focus to get the power.

When he was falling after getting stunned, he didn't have time to even know what just happend haha, also he was possibly unconcious after getting stunned.

I took a couple of pics of the clip for you, incase you don't feel like watching again.






[edit on 13-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]



posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by _Phoenix_
 


That would then make Sylar the most powerful person in the cast. I think I may start watching the show.


Yep the most powerful indeed, "now" anyway
.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join