It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heroes...are they over their shark jump?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So anyone know who Rebel is?

It has to be someone that know all the plans, someone that can see in on everything that's going on.

Could it be Noah bennet? Most likely not, because the other would have noticed.

So then maybe a totally new character!?

[edit on 13-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
So far, I think Angela would be the front runner, but no real Rebel references lately. This new twist with Sylar is pretty cool... Without the Haitian's ability, or a restored Peter or Hiro, the Heroes seem to have zero chance at stopping Sylar from becoming in essence, a god....

If I was Sylar, my objectives would be...
1. Kill the Haitian
2. Kill Peter- absorbing his power might interfere with Sylar's ability, so wouldn't do that....
3. Steal Hiro's power/kill him.
4. Steal Parkman's power/kill him.
5. Obliterate/kill any knowledge about that certain weak spot, and rule the Earth as a God...

Simple plan really....

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Last night's episode was cool...kudos to HRG for figuring out the shapeshifting Sylar...but boo to him not being bright enough to realize that when his wife said to just take the money, it obviously wasn't Sylar (he wouldn't have responded that way), so he beat up his wife for nothing...

HRG also displayed uncharacteristic stupidity in the way he tipped his hand about figuring it out. He would have gotten a lot further had he just bided his time (which is more in his character)....

Guess now we know why Suresh's dad was so "in the know" about all of this, huh? (he was there when they did the experiments that led to it all)... Although, then where did Kensai get his power from? Must be missing something there...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I haven't watched the latest episode.

But didn't we find out who Rebel was? It was that kid Micah right? Did you miss that part?

[edit on 7-4-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I must have...(and it would certainly make perfect sense, given his power...) We haven't seen him in an episode in forever though...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I must have...(and it would certainly make perfect sense, given his power...) We haven't seen him in an episode in forever though...

Yes he's a bit young, but it all makes sense now how he could see and control everything by hacking everything in an instant.

By the way if you want to know it was episode 20 "Sold Snap"

"Episode Summary
The identity of "Rebel" is revealed. Noah wants Danko to let Tracy go in the hope that she will lead them to Rebel. Hiro and Ando continue with the mission that Rebel entrusted to them, to keep the new hero safe."

[edit on 8-4-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yep, I missed that episode...thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This show has sadly jumped the shark and the last episode with the Storm knock off was really hard to believe. It's really sad that this show fell off the way it did.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Guess now we know why Suresh's dad was so "in the know" about all of this, huh? (he was there when they did the experiments that led to it all)... Although, then where did Kensai get his power from? Must be missing something there...

If your talking about the epi in the camp, (1961) they weren't giving people powers, they were examining people with powers.

Kensei like most of the other heroes were born the way they are.
Only a few were given powers (like Parkman), and this most likely came about from the test's they done back in 1961.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Sylar is now Nathan, they did a double shark jump.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yep, though the touch with "Nathan" looking at the clock was nice...

If it were me, I'd pretty much tranq Syler and then make him one with the foundation of a new skyscraper or something (not walking around, with total access to me and my loved ones)....but that's just me....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join