It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Dear Ly-on,

Your Posts are very interesting ...

Can you give any personal advice or info pertaining to myself, or anything that I can validate your claims with?

How about suggestions for meditations or opening the 3rd eye?

Are there any suggestions for communication?

Thanks,
ThreeDeuce

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

Don't fall for it kid. Just go back one page and see the shot to this make believe's story.

Add a little science and a pinch of logic, BOOM, it all goes to hell for frauds.

I love it when education beats fallacy.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
And so it comes to silence.

Tis a far well then.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
i made one post and he could not answer it , and if he would had been genuien he would ahd known what i said, there for this is a member form www.astarcommand.something , does are really ther crazy ppl there, i was there and sniffed my self around , and found at least 20 so calld lol commanders who acutaly didnt know jack at all, so this is how i knew this was a fake one, LOL but he had an interesting energy pattern never less

there are interesting things to discuss than this cmdr Ly-er , when will we get proof that Nasa is actualy lying to all

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Watchdog-Finland]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

Kaifan, Beamish and all the “skeptics”

Why put skeptic in quotes? Doing that suggests that we are not skeptics, but something else. Are you insinuating something?

You don’t believe…

Wrong, in my case, and I believe in Kaifan’s too. Speaking for myself, I absolutely do believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life. But I do not believe you are in any way, shape or form connected to them. It is of my opinion that you wish to be, and have become – for want of a better word – proactive in you attempts at trying to convince not only yourself, but also others, of this idea. Why you’re doing this, I do not know, but can hazard an educated guess; you were brought up in a religious environment that has imprinted in you an appreciation of Christian values, and in later life this indoctrination has become entangled in a new interest in UFOs. Heck, you may even be a part of a growing cult. And I say growing in the same sense of glacial movement.

…and, surprisingly, you get back to the post, desperately trying to convince we are not who we are. You post long messages, very peculiar, very complete, like a lawyer’s resume, like a medical response, answering the posts cutting them in small parts in to have the answers of each point.

Why would I be desperate to persuade anyone that you are lying? There is no desperation in my posting, is there? And as to my method of dissection of your posts, what is wrong in that? I could go down the same road as you and utilize vague and indistinct language, but as you are already doing that then it seems silly for the both of us to do the same thing.

We repeat: we do not force anyone to enter this post, as many opened around the World. But, you still enter, without a clue who you are writing to.

True, I am not forced to respond. I choose to as this is an open forum. There’s a difference. And I know precisely who I am responding to, and until the unlikely event occurs that something changes my mind, then nothing will alter that fact.

Are we better than humans? Never said that, as we learn from you.

Ahhh, yes you did say that you consider yourself superior. I believe the phrase you used was ‘simple humans’.

My question to you now: if you are sure Commander ly-on is a fake, and very intelligently you answered to all posts like you have the last words, have you ever thought why:

1) you still come back to this “ridiculous” post

Already answered that one. I am a member of ATS, and posting is what we do. If you’ve forgotten, here’s a recap ; I am offering my opinion on your claims.

2) you don’t succeed to make this post to be closed or, generally speaking, make this post to have less and less interest

I never said that I wanted the thread closed. An outcome will suffice, whatever that may be. And what interest are you referring to? The few believers you have managed to ensnare? Do me a favour and remember what I said about how slowly your belief-system will grow; basically it is ineffectual in its process as it is not attracting sufficient numbers to make even the slightest ripple in the human psyche as other religions have.

3) you still don’t have ANY gift the Confederation Guides give to the chosen human beings

Nor do you.

4) why you look to the skies at night, and we know you do, searching for spaceships thinking “when?” without knowing that before seeing us you should look for the humbleness inside of you.

Wow! How did you know that someone who has an interest in UFOs would look to the skies occasionally? Wowser! You must be who you say you are! (Ok, enough of the sarcasm).

And for your information, I do not think when, but why.

We are above all skies, visible and invisible. But we serve only pure and genuine human beings.

So, now you have said that, that implies that I – or anyone who does not believe you - are not pure or genuine? Dangerous and provocative language, commander ly-on, but entirely expected from someone who has a concept of what you mistakenly consider Jesus represents as a guide.

And for the record; I take badly to it being insinuated that I am not a good person. I am not the one who has openly stated that he is an alien when he patently is not – making you either a liar or worse - so please do not that again, as if you do then this will - within the terms of the T&Cs - get very messy.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Commander,

Hey, so i havent replied, was camping all weekend.

Originally posted by commander ly-on
Have a great weekend
ly-on

Thanks, i did.

Okay, so the Betty and Barney "rescue" was from a race near Zeta, but not directly. They just also happened to be Greys. But not the evil Greys.
So why did they rescue her?
Was it just a kind gesture, because they were flying over head and some how saw she had cancer?

The real purpose of the Iraq attack?
Technology?

Iraq is in the Cradle of Civilization, and modern day Sumeria. There is a slight chance that the Iraq has buried tech. from the "Annunaki" or something of value, maybe ancient tablets or something. Oh and, what can you tell us about the Annunaki?

And the Saddam Hussein, Ark Of the Covenant and the Holy Grail are all very close, all being hidden in the Grand Canyon.

So E-la speaks Rapa Nui?
Isn't that the same language they spoke in Atlantis?
I'm terrible at langauges, but i wish i could speak more. I live in Cyprus and dont even speak Greek!

About the formula, so what does "X" stand for then?

"Time is getting shorter"

I thought that, this past year has gone so quickly, but that i suppose is good, as i cannot wait till 2012.
And if 2010 really is the "Year of Great Involutions", then that should be pretty good too

Does that "involution" have anything to do with the energies being felt recently? From the Crab Nebula?
I have read several threads describing more and more energies being felt and like things are going quicker.

I take it with the involutions, more people are going to be waking up to their higher self and realising how much more there is to life than the physical planes.

It truly is a great time to be alive.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

JacobNH, a question if I may; why do you continually seeks answers from someone of whom you know only what they have allowed you to know?

At best, the author of this thread is vague and often contradictory, not to mention sometimes downright wrong. At worst, his language is reminiscent of a missionary; all full of encouraging rhetoric that is designed to keep you guessing and asking questions. As long as those questions are about him and his beliefs.

Has it not occurred, even briefly, that commander ly-on might not have all the answers, and that maybe he supplies ones that tend to further and support his claims?

I would be incredibly wary of anyone who professes they know the answer to any query you can think of, and even more cautious if they respond to queries they cannot answer with semi-philosophical vagaries.

As I said before, be careful.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish,

First of all i'd like to thankyou. For looking out for me. I will be careful, and i would like to say that i know completely what i'm doing, but i don't. I just know to follow my gut. It's more fun that way

So in an answer to your question, "why do you continually seeks answers from someone of whom you know only what they have allowed you to know?"

I seek answers from him, because i am thirsty for knowledge.
He will only know what he wants me to know, yes, that is true, but it is better that not being allowed to know anything.
Sure, he could be lying, but i am not blinding accepting everything. I will challenge some things, but some, like the formula, i dont know much about. I am terrible at science, well not terrible, im just not a scientist.

And he will only tell me what he wants me to know.
Well, he doesn't dislike me, ( i don't think so anyway
) so i think i have a good chance, and sure, he ignores some of my questions, but he does that with everyone. I don't mind being told a little, and if all of this is true, then i know alot more than i do before i came to this thread, which is good.

If none of it is true, then i am still happy because without this thread, and me believing in this, i highly doubt i would of started meditating, or started becoming more spiritual. And i've met some good people here too, like Kaifan. I know we don't have the same views on The Commander, but he is a good person, and has helped me alot, so without this thread i wouldn't of "met" him.

Hope that answers your question.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nova

This thread makes me think of other forums I've visited on the internet (not conspiracy related).

Once someone decided to post anonymously on a forum ranting about something or other - the moderators posted his IP address which led to a work email where he was posting from. This gave the name and email address of his local system admin - as soon as this information was posted he was blabbering like a baby begging people not to contact his boss swiftly followed by him crawling back under whatever rock he came from.

In this case, I think stuff like this would work wonders (although I doubt the Commander is old enough to have a job).

He's actually 40 years old

He would not care, this is the only thing he has, how to give it away? he tried and informed he was leaving several times, guess what, he can't..

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Anyone remember "master" hidden hand and "servant" joan the blind?

I would say that this person has moved on from being the embodiment of Satan, or whatever the hell it was she was saying, to being a simple star-fleet commander.

How quaint.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

DragonridelGal

As well as many members who seem to be angry with this Thread I make the same question: if you don’t believe, why you are here?

For the same reason there always have been people willing to give up their life so that they can save someone else, something which you obviously hate and wish we all went away, as you asked me recently

I'll answer your desperate comment in a little while.

Anyway, just came back from an excellent trip and noticed you keep spreading your usual stuff

Some things never change ...

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watchdog-Finland

Originally posted by mellisamouse
Commander Ly-on = come and here, LIE ON, LYING...lol...

You get what I meaqn right?

LOl i doubt he will be crawling back

Believe me, he will, "you're just a simple human, what can you know?" our science is so wrong, how can we dare to do analysis on such a high level formula?, or maybe, congratulations! you have found out he gave the wrong formula on purpose, you are a gifted one, we was just testing you so that you could open your eyes to your great capabilities! that or he will simply ignore you, as with all the previous members who found out he was wrong and he could not fix the mistake.

But he will be back, 100% warrantied.

Kai

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

To "lone flower" Kaifan:

So you again show how immature you are, this constant provoking with lame phrases you think are smart shows that, and more.

Since you still can't understand the flower on the fields question, in your ignorance, have just insulted Buddhism while trying to insult me, how wrong can you be?, how can you fall so low?

Do you at least know what Buddhism is all about? of course you don't since you have displayed a will to power since your firsts posts that shows you true self, there are a few here who have fallen into your trap, but most will not, and i feel glad for them.

Wow, i went a little angry there

You wrote: How weak have you become, have you maybe lost your will to fight?

Kaifan, we see that you still eat from your guest’s table, I’m not think is it fair.
Do your job: think
Or change thread

I think, that's why i don't need to listen to your lies, i don't need you, i have plenty on this life, lots of gifts, and guess what, i don't need you or anything you think you can give to us "simple humans", you can take all your gifts, pack them for good and leave to outer space, close the door on the way out please. we don't need false prophets here.

You wish i would go away, but it will never happen, i will not allow you to harm those who believe in you, you will get desperate as you are right now, and you will fall, as all who have lied in the past did. you're small, you are not smart enough to play your own game, and you give away your inner hidden desires so often that everyone who comes and reads your words knows immediately what you're trying to do.

The gifts i have are far more valuable than those false powers based on material human desires you are promising, those who you are selling in exchange for faith and praises to you.

I am not a guest on nobodies table, you are not God, you have nothing good old wishful thinker, you won't be placed on a top position once aliens come, they won't be grateful to you for having helped in creating blind zombies, instead, you will be first on the line, you will help to sell the human race, and you will be so full of ego and blind to see that you still won't admit you were wrong even when under the butchers knife.

I am Kai, holders of the keys, you don't know who i am, you know nothing, and you are so wrong you haven't yet realized who among the ones posting on this thread are enlightened beings who came here to watch you.

You're always watched, take another step please.

Kai

Oh yeah, "or change thread"

Sure i will, later, maybe, or not, i'll think about it, but remember, i don't have to, i am a member on this board, i can post anywhere i want, My opinion, whether you like it or not, is up to you, but you can't do a thing about it, you came here and this is a discussion board, not a preaching board, so you have to live with it ok?

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I will ask again since you 'missed' my last question to you.

Why the black rain follows to the physical world when stepping out of the 'gloom' ?

Note: i have already explained a little on how the 'gloom' is created by ourselves, and why it is named like that? i'm just using a common name that represents very vividly what that particular 'zone' is all about.

And let me add a little more:

How this 'black rain' feels on the human body?

And then some more:

We, as spiritual beings, have been gifted with a very powerful tool, most of us don't even know it, but we have it, each and everyone, we come from the same source, we are made out of it, we have it because we are one and the same, at the end, on a higher level.

Then, what is that gift and how can be used?

Say, you fall asleep and you feel some evil entity trying to attach to you or harm you in some way, you feel it coming close to you, what do you do?

We don't need help from any external nobodies to get rid of it.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

...I should have posted a bank account in order to receive some easy money,...

WHY would an 'alien' need money???

He needs something else... something that money can't buy, money will come as a consequence, later on.. if everything goes ok

...and also, I should have asked to each of the members their address and...

Violation of the T&C

...email direction in order to send some kind of t-shirt with a subliminal logo.

WTH(eck) is an 'email direction' ???

I guess the mistranslation for 'direccion', which should be 'address'.

He will wait until people send that info by themselves, first winning their trust then waiting for them to send it 'by their own "choice" '

Ly-on is as human as the next guy, but he doesn't want to be, that's no fun, having to face a normal human life is not something a lot of people want, so they go and do something about it, like this.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Oh commander where are you??????

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

There is no need to thank me for being concerned about another human being, JacobNH, but – and in return – thank you. You are quite welcome.

However, when you say:

I will be careful, and i would like to say that i know completely what i'm doing, but i don't. I just know to follow my gut. It's more fun that way

I really think that you should re-evaluate your line of thinking. Yes, commander ly-on cannot physically hurt you, but his almost insidious process of handing you the information he wants you to know really is – like it or not - a form of indoctrination. It doesn’t matter that he’s in another country to you; the fact that you will think like him because of what he says is all that he wants, and not because of what he knows.

You seek knowledge, and we all do that, but who is to say that his “knowledge” is correct?

And he will only tell me what he wants me to know.

Indeed. And if what he tells you is not true, then all you are doing is absorbing his doctrine; the way he and his compatriots see the world. That is not how the world really is, but their opinion. I’m glad that you are not accepting everything you read. That is one of the cool things about being human; we are awkward and curious creatures.

Well, he doesn't dislike me

No, and he won’t as long as you continue to be curious about the depth of “knowledge” he professes to have. As long as you are curious about him, then he will carry on handing you the words you need to hear. Show some skepticism – like others here – and that attitude might change.

Hope that answers your question.

More than answers it. It shows that you aren’t as gullible as commander ly-on thinks you are. Well done.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Commander ly-on
San Pablo Lake
Ecuador

Jacob and Kaifan

you are right. The Arc they will announce they found is a replica of the real one.

First, they were not to announce they 'found' the arc, instead, they say they had it since ages ago, they were going to show it to the world, you didn't even bother to read the article Jacob linked here, but why would you, after all, you know everything and come from the future..

Second, you have failed again, you said they were going to show a replica, they didn't show a thing, it was just talk, we have it, we won't show it, as i said:

My guess? they going to say, we have it, you can't see it, nobody can, they either go blind or die, but we have it, its one of 30,000 replicas and we can't say which one, or where it is located, because it would be the end of several things, and the start of several bad things

Ups, seems i did get to see far into the near future while ly-on just ran away afraid of commenting on this near event, aware that if he predicted something and failed the game would end very quick for him..

So, again, you have proven yourself to be a bad fake, i wonder how there are people who blind themselves with fakes like you

Why so much silence about the arc?

We are still waiting for the disclosure of gravitational formula we gave you yesterday

Any news about the formula? some members have already answered this, and yet you seem to have gone away 'suddenly', why? are you looking on the net for something that can save you right now? preparing some ambiguous answer that will allow you to keep the facade for a little while longer?

Seems you went away again, i'm sure you will be back, but if you don't, its ok, we will be happily posting around, let us know when you come back
and it seems nobody cares anymore about this thread, good!

Kai

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
LOL didnt i say he wont crawl back, hes flamed scorched and bbqed. .....i fine this very sad, another fake Cmdr busted,oh well they never learn

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
27 pages...ALL 27 PAGES I HAVE READ. I kept saying to myself, what, 15-20 pages back, after Kaifan handed this guy his butt on a platter with all the topping, "why?! why do these people defend him?! WHY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH TO THEY STILL BUY INTO IT?!" And then Gorman brought science, REAL FREAKING SCIENCE.

I'm going to start being vauge and Yoda-ish from now on. Maybe I'll get a following
. This man is lying. Or maybe HE believes what he is saying.

I just...I'm so glad that were was FINALLY some common sense at the end of my looooooong journey through this thread!

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join