It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Hey man,

Well he said,

As you could see, I was putting information and more information to my thread, and the result was: nearly nothing.
I know the people who killed the thread are, so I wont give further information to the Final Contact.
I will send answers to the members who deserve this "privilege", we don't care if they belive or not.
And for the other members...they will stand as they are now: with only doubts and nonsense

ly-on

Read through the full thread, you will see that there are others.
AlienMindFlare to name one.

Oh and regarding the Source on the other thread, Ly-on suggested i openly state it, but due to every one seeming to disbelief what Ly-on said, i decided to keep my source closed, to try to lessen people calling BS on it straight away.
That was my decision.
But if you knew me, the source was obvious anyway.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
reply to post by Kaifan

Hey man,

Well he said,

As you could see, I was putting information and more information to my thread, and the result was: nearly nothing.
I know the people who killed the thread are, so I wont give further information to the Final Contact.
I will send answers to the members who deserve this "privilege", we don't care if they belive or not.
And for the other members...they will stand as they are now: with only doubts and nonsense

ly-on

Read through the full thread, you will see that there are others.
AlienMindFlare to name one.

Oh and regarding the Source on the other thread, Ly-on suggested i openly state it, but due to every one seeming to disbelief what Ly-on said, i decided to keep my source closed, to try to lessen people calling BS on it straight away.
That was my decision.

Love&Light

Jacob

Hi Jacob,

thanks for your reply, i think it is important to make notice of this, lots of people asked and kept asking without receiving an answer, he says he posted and posted information, but he refused to discuss it, instead, he wanted blind faith in everything he said, and that's not how things work, things must and will be questioned every time, if humans didn't question and believed blindly, we still would be thinking the earth is flat, the sun and the stars and pinned on the sky and we are the center of the universe.

There is no privilege to earn, when the price is to give away your freedom to think and chose.

Doubts and nonsense is exactly what we were trying to avoid
, doubts because, if you read the thread again, nothing was ever conclusive, nothing was fully defined, just ambiguous answers, always vague, always leaving the door open for more questions, always needing to give a little more away to receive more of the same answers in return, that's how cults work, as anyone who knows about Scientology, you will always be denied certain 'facts' because they belong only to more 'privileged members', isn't that something that ring bells to anyone?

What is expected from you so that you may receive that privilege?

AlienMindFlare, she has made fun before of people who question, but i can say one thing, i can write something like this "people made fun of someone who came and said the earth was spherical" and use it to defend ly-on or similars, but then, didn't they prove it, with facts? with tools and scientific methodology? or did they said? you could not understand if i explained, so you just either believe or not, i will not let you know my secrets because you don't deserve them, there are only two ways on this particular scenario, either they say it or not, then, half truths are not worth more than a full lie. When people question claims, proof must be given, not the contrary, that should be perfectly clear on this age, we are not living on the dark ages, we cannot believe anymore in tales without proof.

I have no doubts on what i know, what i don't know i keep researching and wondering about, but what i have found to be true, i hold it inside me and won't let go unless proven wrong, but for that, i need to experience it, not just because someone comes and says i am wrong i will dump everything, after all, i gained that knowledge and experience by myself, by experiencing and living through it, not by hearsay, then how will i forget all of those things by hearsay itself?

Ly-on is wrong, the failure of this thread has proven that much, not so long ago, in fact, right now, people were and are burned because of what they believe and say, and still, the truth came forward and we all have betters lives because of it, just remember that, and each and one of those who fought for the truth came with proof of his claims, that's how we knew they were saying the truth, basic stuff, or isn't?

There's a lot that could be said, but i don't think this is the right place to say it.

Thanks for your answers.

Kai

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
That was my decision.

Love&Light

Jacob

The reason people would call BS is simple, they can see immediately something is wrong, take for example the issue with the formula, a few people who actually can read it and make sense of it came and explained what was wrong with it, ly-on disappeared, why? if he is telling the truth, so it must be very easy for him to come and surprise everyone with a full explanation, but he didn't, that was the last thing that happened on this thread, people were questioning his claims, he doesn't like that, what happened to my question, why didn't he put me to shame by answering correctly? if he is who he says he is, he should perfectly know about it and have a deep understanding of it, otherwise, how can he be who he says he is?

Things like this are what people see and disprove, that's why they will not believe, and i can't allow it sorry, i cannot stay in silence just like that, i need to say what i know the same as everyone else here, that's my right, he can prove me wrong anytime, as long as it is with facts and truth, not with hidden agendas and manipulation of thoughts and feelings.

Why did he removed the aliasunion blog? isn't he aware the google cache will keep a copy of it? and maybe other sites as well? it will be all over the net for who knows how long, and the past can't be erased that easily, this thread will remain for the future readers and researchers, so he better not try to 'forget' and start playing the same thing somewhere else, why hide what he says is the truth and nothing else? why decide to keep that from everyone just because some dudes on some site prove him wrong? from the millions and millions of people on the internet, are only the members on ATS worth enough, than when he has lost them, he completely disappears? as ly-on himself said: think.

Kai

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Kaifan]

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Thank christ this post has come to an end! ...Hopefully speaking, I can only say from my observence with this thread it has been Bashed Over and Over yet again and again! Certain posters here were very Obsessive to the point of being manic. Really who cares if Cmd Ly-On or whatever he says he is, is a Cult recruiter or whatever! Who really gives a s##t! at the end of the day he is not alone there are many out there!! I do believe that he believe's he's channelling information from somewhere out there, and I also think he has had some interesting information to share for whats its worth. Though the formular thing didn't go so well- but then again its also somewhat an enigma as to what it really means... We are living in a time that I think many of us are searching for answers and the Truth of our Existence and Purpose here on this Earth. Peace and Harmony to All.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

Really who cares if Cmd Ly-On or whatever he says he is, is a Cult recruiter or whatever! Who really gives a s##t! at the end of the day he is not alone there are many out there!!

The reason why this – and other threads of its ilk – attract skeptical and cynical responses is that if that didn’t happen, the entire field of ufology would be overrun by wannabe aliens.

As to whether there is some truth behind such bizarre divulgences; who’s to know? If there is then the “sources” of these revelations need to understand that not everyone is willing to believe on blind faith alone.

And what’s more, if it doesn’t matter to “them” that some need more than words and rhetoric to persuade them of a claim’s truthfulness, then we have to be very wary of what – or more importantly who - “they” are after.

There has to be a unified reaction to such tomfoolery (or coercion
, otherwise no one – and I repeat no one - will take us seriously.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I don't know if this was posted already, but ly-on is running another blog, and you can see a photo of him on his profile:

www.blogger.com...

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Hmm,I'm guessing you're under 21?

The reason the world is in the state it is,is because of the don't care/don't give a sherbet attitude.

Some of us do care,as its our fellow humans lives that are messed up and at risk by these individuals/cults twisted minds and ways.
Try reading up on it.

You may then see how stupid you're comments were,when also saying peace and harmony to all?

Doesn't go together well,does it.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So are we going to have a peace because of outside help and some brave souls fighting evil?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Well, seems that his profile is not available. Via Google cache, and blogspot, of course, you can still see his photo.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

Look at the name of the .jpg. Maybe it gives you a name.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Alright! I love it. Rational thought and normal ppl rallied together to get rid of Ly-on. Time to crack a beer and celebrate his death on this forum.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

You mean pop open a champaign! I drink to that, that is a toast to a Gathering in the future with Extrateristials- Spinalmain, that is if your Spine still remains at the core of such an event! Cheers and Bring It ON!!!

[edit on 29-6-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Also what is to be considered Rational in Our day and Age? Many are comming forth with what is to be considered as "Irrational" -"Loopey" etc; but given the events of many personal stories fluctuating on Aliens and Abduction who really is to say that this is Irrational? Come the day that the truth of Aliens and Disclosure is brought up Front.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

Now that I'm here I'm going to reply to what you have said- "people being twisted with the minds of cult leaders" I don't think this is the case with Ly-On he is not "Trying" to twist the minds of anyone- he Has Only Stated information on what he has perceived to be as Information Only. No One has been forced to Follow. I do know about cults and from what I understand is when they start to Promise miracles and so forth, this is when they catch their prey. Ly-On Only stated given Information that he had peceived. To me it looked culltish-though No -One was Forced to Follow. I am not under 21 yrs of age this to me is a shallow perception on your behalf. I say again who gives a Sh##! On what Ly-On has to say!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

As for Beamish-
I don't think I will eithen try, you are far too Analytical! There is too much where, why, what, if who etc; ect; Far too Verbose one who is supposed be aware -but too aware and skeptical of his own Shadow. Follow the breath of the wind, the ripple in the wave of the river, you may eithen see your own shadow a Reflection of Peace and the River Of Flow...............

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Umm,No.
I didn't say peoples minds being twisted.

Cults catch their prey but that's not what he wanted to do,you say?
Are you sure you have been following this thread and not mixed it with another?

Kind of not helping your age case by saying who gives a S**t anyway.

Ok,yes I could of said more but what you did write in reply to me,people can read the spiel and get the idea there.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Commander ly-on,
have you read this?

Russia has mobilised thousands of troops in the North Caucasus in sweeping war games aimed at warning foes that its military remains alert since fighting a war with Georgia in the area last year.

Is it the beginning of WWIII as I read in one of your posts?

Cheers and hope

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
my God this thread is still going?

has he even responded yet?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

No Ly-On has gone, you may have to woo him from planet Never Never Land, I wish you all the best in your keen endeavour of contacting the ever Elusive Ly-On, regards, Captain May-On................

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hey Gorman
I'm not really sure commander ly-on has gone actually.
I think he is still around
Anyway, what I've experimented since opening his thread was really amazing: a communication via automatic writing with these words:
Famous black singer will go back home soon
lyon 9.9
and a strange symbol I think it’s a triangle
This was 10 days ago, I will make a picture of it

Amazing

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by francyburo

No, no. Ly-on has gone.
He isn't coming back. I'm not sure if hes reading the thread, probably, but he wont post.

And the triangle symbol seems very interesting. I may be able to help you with it mate. The symbol is VERY important. If it matches some of mine, then i can help.
Especially the jackson reference.
How did you start this automatic writing?

Love&light

jacob

[edit on 2/7/2009 by JacobNH]

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join