It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I wrote this for someone, but i will post it here for all those who have fallen into the lies..

---

Just as a star grows bigger and brighter before its final collapse, as such the darkness embraces and deepens so much that even the deepest shades of gray will look as the most bright light when looked from within that darkness.

When all the walls have crumbled and there is nothing but pure black emptiness, look for the tiny speck of light, there you will find hope and that small light will lead you out of the darkness which will try to consume your spirit.

Then, don't give up, remember who you are and who you were before, and realize you are still the same.

I can only say, good luck, be very careful and never stop questioning the true nature of everything.

---

Kai

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HarlieQuinn

Something else about the longevity of this pointless thread…and a tale of another “commander”, this one ATS member cmdraleon.

His latest thread was locked by Intrepid after the thread’s author continued to skirt around answering relevant questions about his claims.

This is the thread’s (Intrepid’s) closing comment:

In other words, "no", you're not going to answer his questions. This obfuscation has gone on long enough. You've had 9 pages to get your message across and answer questions posed to you. You only answer selective questions and avoid those that would put this "story" at risk.

This thread will be closed. Any further on this will be trashed. Past threads will be reviewed. ATS members are not to be made sport of.

Closed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, doesn’t the reasoning behind that Moderator decision sound pertinent to this thread?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hello Beamish, i was thinking exactly the same, i also noticed that Cmdr Aleon did open another thread about the same subject and it got canned in less than 5 minutes.

So, how do the process go to consider this thread for a review? or maybe since the thread is located on The Gray Area, that would not apply here?

Kai

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan
reply to post by Beamish

Cmdr Aleon

Kai

LOL i reconise that name from ashtarcomand.whateva

he was a fake ass

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Both threads are in The Grey Area.

This forum dictates that no proof is neccesary for any claim made - and I suppose that is only fair when dealing with extraordinary subjects.

What it should not allow is a thread author to avoid questions that are wholly appropriate and on topic, and that are posed in direct response to his or her claims. Otherwise, and as you have pointed out several times, the author can carry on his charade for as long as the tread is active with total impunity.

In my opinion, ignoring awkward queries rings alarm bells and tells us more about the author and his capabilities - both literal and cognitive - than any psuedo-spiritual nonsense ever can.

So much for a "superior" being...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Watchdog-Finland

Oh, cmdraleon - and I suspect commander ly-on - are far from fakes. They both believe entirely in everything they say. What they are, are converts, and therefore near fanatical in their beliefs.

Slightly off topic (apologies Mods), but cmdraleon is not only very active in his cult, but also part of the upper echelon of the Ashtar Command:

www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...

I am beginning to wonder - as their tales are so very similar - whether commander ly-on is an ex member of that organisation, now branching out on his own for some reason...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

yepp thats the same guy...geez i dont liek that site, it smells pooh all the way, and yes i think they are both form that same site lol

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hmm its safe to say Ly-on isn't coming back.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

I am beginning to wonder - as their tales are so very similar - whether commander ly-on is an ex member of that organisation, now branching out on his own for some reason...

Yeah that was one of my first theories as to why ly-on came to ATS, i posted a comment about that but it got ignored as usual

That the stories and names as so similar says a lot don't you think?

Leon = Lion = ly-on ?

But i am not sure he used to belong there, i tend to think more that he has been reading here and there for some years now until 2007/2008 probably, since by looking at hist posts before that it seems he was just a regular believer wishing to see something real, then suddenly he's the cmdr of the confederation.

I think he got tired of waiting and having no responses and decided to create his own 'confederation' instead.

Oh yeah, i thought i have seen something about this thread being moved to the gray area, here it is:

Originally posted by Badge01
Since this thread or the OP will probably not be able to provide proof, it is being moved to The Gray Area.

I would remind Members that posts made after this should follow rule of Civility and Decorum and not make mocking or derisive comments.

I'd also remind the thread starter that though this forum requires less proof it is still not a place to make false or duplicitous claims.

However, he has been found to copy/paste content from other site and posted it here as his own here which at least from what i have seen in other cases, should be enough to close the thread or declare him a hoax.

I also think/know that ly-on and friends are watching this thread silently and are using our posts as preaching material, using our comments as an example for human ego and lack of humbleness, and i am almost sure those dudes and gals out there are, sadly, falling for it.

Kai

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
Hmm its safe to say Ly-on isn't coming back.

Love&Light

Jacob

Hi Jacob,

If you are able to do so, please answer this

Why he won't be coming back, in his words?

Don't you think those who questioned lately about the formula, pointing out problems with it, deserve a reply at least? he asked for people to work on that formula, when they did, it came out wrong for ly-on, and he just goes away? at least can you tell us what happened? i won't point out anything else, just this issue with his formula since it is the most recent problem found on his claims.

At some point you said, you were not the only one who believed in ly-on, that there were more on other forums and threads, which ones? i mean, it has been kept a secret and or he has used different names on those other forums then?

I noticed before that you were not allowed to say who was your source on another thread, which to me speaks a lot when talking about open disclosure of knowledge, why was that?

Kai

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
you all wanna hear something weird...
in the other thread with the equation S = G x whatever times whatever I was asking why the hell they were trying to figure out commander lyon's equation when he's just a cult leader guy

and he responded in this thread to that comment.

i don't believe commander L but my gut tells me he's got some knowledge.

i think i'm prolly just going crazy

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dannyfal

Could you provide a link for that thread, I just did a search on equation and couldn't find it?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

nah he got no knowledge trust me hes a member at ashtarcommand.something......

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

If you go to his Spanish language blog site, he and his compatriots are channelling Einstein. I kid you not.

Now, for that to have any credibility - as in they can produce formula - one of them has to have some mathmatical ability. And as research by ATS members has proven, Einstein was wrong.

What can we take from that?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

lol whats the link im gona check up the ip of hes PC.....

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

It may be the case that he has been reading both ATS and the Ashtar Command sites and has combined them to create a hybrid version of several ideas.

However, his blog seems to have communications from “aliens” via other “Maestros”. Maybe there are other members of his cult? Who knows…

When you point out that it has been proven that he has cut and pasted outside sources and passed them off as his own, I’m surprised that his plagiarism hasn’t been stomped upon from on high.

I also think/know that ly-on and friends are watching this thread silently and are using our posts as preaching material, using our comments as an example for human ego and lack of humbleness, and i am almost sure those dudes and gals out there are, sadly, falling for it.

Let them. Let them read how their “commander” has failed miserably in his attempts to fool a mixed audience of not only skeptics, but more importantly, believers too.

And failed dramatically, at that.

Hopefully, that may well make some or all realise that his proselytizing is nothing more than a pursuit of self-aggrandizement that has been stopped dead in its tracks, and that that outcome is hardly something that should be able to happen to a superior being at the hands of “simple humans”.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Here's interesting...

I just clicked on his blog site, one that i have read several times during my short time on this thread:

aliasunion.blogspot.com...

and it's disappeared!

How convenient...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Here's interesting...

I just clicked on his blog site, one that i have read several times during my short time on this thread:

aliasunion.blogspot.com...

and it's disappeared!

How convenient...

Oh well, there's always google cache

I guess they will retreat for now so they can work on the next battle

So i might not have been too far from the truth when i said he was going to go away to later return as 'the savior', and of course he will want no traces that lead to him being a fraud, so he will erase the past, or he wish he could, this thread hopefully will stay as proof of what he attempted to do and to use it as evidence when/if the times comes for he to return.

Or.. maybe they found someone who is willing to put some money in for a non-free website? i wonder...

Kai

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Here you go mystiq.

Link to thread

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

Thank you very much.

top topics