It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man is blogging his final 30 days before he kills himself

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
read the post above, this is a hoax.

this is the guy from I POWER's profile:
ipower.ning.com...

you can stop worrying now.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Commander_Koenig]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Commander_Koenig

That is most definitely not the same person.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Livejournal is free too. Its not about revenue, its about his content.

Both his host and livejournal has dropped him.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

They have suspended his journal and .com site.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

They have suspended his journal and .com site.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm kinda mad that it's a hoax,

but kinda happy I guess.

Oh well.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I feel much the same way.. It kinda takes a weight off my chest knowing now this is just a hoax..

But sertinly I would hope that this guy issues an apology to all those that he hurt and bothered with this hoax..

But it goes to show you.. That there are still good people in this world.. Who can look at a person that they don't even know and send an outpoor of compassion..
I won't let this one get me down, or ruin any faith I have in the way I am.

This won't change how I feel twords people as a whole.. I will keep on sending postive thoughts out to ANYONE I feel could use a little compassion or caring..

And if anything the postives from this.. Was I met some other people like me.. and it brought us together, and allowed me to connect with other like minds..

Anyway, thanks for writing, I will check out your vids as well! It's lovely to meet you and I guess if nothing else this guy brought together people like us??!! That's the only way to look at it right?

Right I agree, and thought I would share that.. From a nice person I met on youtube who also lead into all this.
So with that said.. I can be done here.. and delete this thread from my list.. Washing my hands of such things.. and will not waste another breath here..

[edit on 12-2-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The guy people are saying is the same as the one in question from the Hoax site is NOT the same guy. In the video with the girl where she introduces "the crew" he speaks and you can see him as well, his voice is no where NEAR similar and while at a glance the guy might look similar when you look at him in the video you can clearly tell it is NOT the same person.
Also, I wondered what became of his YouTube stuff. Clearly L.J. dropped him for his content, and in honesty I was wondering how long he could slip by before they did that to him, but YouTube I was wondering if they had caught on and while I was looking for his vids there I found that it seems they dropped him there as well. It's a shame really, I found many of the guys insights very much enlightening and resonating with opinions I hold myself. I genuinely think it's very likely he was serious about his intent. He may still do it. I think If he was serious at all he will still do it since his decision to wasn't motivated by site traffic but rather internal ponderings and soul searching, if you take what he says in his first video seriously.If anyone finds out anything new, please keep us posted!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The site 30daystodeath.com has been taken down, the live journal site as well.

Once, hosting services are made aware of the content which violates their terms of service and also what is defined in state laws of the location of such hosting companies. They do the right thing and take it down.

Obviously, there an alternative for such display, which will not be entertained by any hosting.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

that suicide guy is back up. 30dayztodeath.livejournal.com and now he is on day 21. shoulda known he wouldnt go away

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The live journal is not up. He is still on youtube. Not once has he ever answered a PM or made any replies to people on either site. I made that same comment on his lattest video at youtube. Pretty strange. So many compassionate people reaching out to him, worrying and what-not. So many idiots telling him to just "do it", you would think he would say something to someone or at the very least, mention a word or two of gratitude or anger or something.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I think he isn't acknowledging anyone because he is not interested in having a conversation or interested in encouraging one.
I hope he re-thinks this.I am going to be a bit sad if he really does it.
I hope this is a hoax but fear it might not be.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
I think he isn't acknowledging anyone because he is not interested in having a conversation or interested in encouraging one.
I hope he re-thinks this.I am going to be a bit sad if he really does it.
I hope this is a hoax but fear it might not be.

he isn't responding to comments but he made a comment about people reading his blog so, I guess, the whole "this is here for my relatives, please go away" aspect is gone.

Also, what's with the untitled chapters? formatting issue? is his script being reposted and someone forgot to remove the chapter titles?

One last thing. I didn't read all of it but from what I did see, he seems to suddenly be finding joy in life. Ten days left and..wow...snow and promise for a brighter day. Amazing. I wonder if this whole blog will be cathartic and he'll start talking about how he's so glad he didn't do it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Yep, it's a hoax alright. He's deleting comments on the YouTube account pretty much 24/7 too.

30daystodumb.livejournal.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
his second LJ got shut down already but of course he has his normal website 30daystodeath.com up again. this guy is not going to go away until he is done

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

that suicide guy is back up. 30dayztodeath.livejournal.com and now he is on day 21. shoulda known he wouldnt go away

yeah that site is also now suspended. So....if anyone has any hot leads on the guys newest endeavors to keep his intentions public and viewable, pleas feel free to share.....also just a thought here but doesnt this guy kinda seem like he has a very good right to argue censorship? dont get me wrong I dont really know much about the T&C of L.J. but censorship based on what amounts to in my opinion personal beliefs and you might say religious (as close as i think anything comes to what he says as his motivation) ponderings seems to be atleast in some form prejudice. Though L.J. is free so its kinda like, you arent paying for it so dont complain. though didnt someone mention that he had his own site, web site that is? if so they would have no right to censor him right? i mean if its his money he can post everything short of murder or something to that effect and hes only liable to face ramifications for laws broken to the police but if hes off'ing himself what does he care? I duno details anyone?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Yep, it's a hoax alright. He's deleting comments on the YouTube account pretty much 24/7 too.

30daystodumb.livejournal.com...

just in case anyone missed the link

thanks anon

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
is he dead yet?

Sorry but I'm totally annoyed by someone who seeks attention for themselves by being a martyr of their own demise. I just think that if someone was going to kill themselves they would never put a time limit on themselves. Nor would they seek consoling or attention or be talking to other people about this.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I personally, do not know of anyone who is happy at this moment.

Oh yes you do dg! One little post you made to me has kept a smile on my face for many hours so far. Thanks again, that meant a lot to me!

To OP: This is tragic. And glad you brought this up and contacted the center. You may have just saved a life! Well done. Someone needs to talk some sense into this guy.

edit: uh oh... Just saw crakeur's post! :shk:

[edit on Tue Feb 17th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I am leaning towards a hoax but I would be a tad sad if it wasn't.
I sure hope you guys are right.
I am not sure why I even care but it definately touched a nerve.
Suicide is just one of those things I guess.

Edit....I just saw the link you provided.I guess this one is hoax.
Better a hoax then a dead guy.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by DrumsRfun]

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join