It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion of Ruling Bloodlines Disclosure

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Alright, I am going to extend the invitation for Joan to answer my extremely agitated and very pointed questions while promising to stop railing on her so hard. Afterall, I don't KNOW she isn't an alien, I only strongly presume she isn't.
I apologize, Joan.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Just to clarify this for people...

Registration dates are written in the European format, which puts the day before the month.

So, for example, today would be 24-2-09, as opposed to 2-24-09 (the American system).

I am also a bit disappointed that the conduct of certain individuals caused Joan to leave this thread. I am fairly skeptical of her "story" as well but at least this was making for an interesting discussion. I wanted to see this go on longer. I was beginning to see the value in leaving my criticism behind and trying to derive some meaning from this thread.

I'll extend the invitation for a "true" member of the The Family to make contact again, if they see fit. I'd be interested to see what they have to say about Joan, because there were times when I found her words to confuse H_H's message rather than clarify it. I will be re-reading H_H and Insider this week and preparing some questions in case a "Window of Opportunity" ever opens again. I wonder if they're actually monitoring this thread as Joan suggested.

I recall that Hidden_Hand mentioned that the window might open again "soon" depending on "certain factors" or something to that effect. I wonder what those factors were? I'll be waiting by said window in case it opens.

But I have some work to do now. Keep this thing alive.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Thank you Joan...
Thank you for a very entertaining 16 days of this interesting discussion. I am a bit disappointed though, I wish this could have gone on longer...I truly wished to see how far down the rabbit hole you were willing to go here...not very far it seems. Nice try though.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
A few of those that were participating in the Joan discussions have now turned to bashing her. I gave someone a link to her new discussion group and it appears that at least one of you is using what she has stated there against her on this thread. Please don't do this. You have no reason to comply with my request except that I am asking nicely.

While you may have a problem with what she says or who she says she is, other people are gaining something from it. Perhaps it is not something that rings true to you. It all depends on what your experience may be with spiritual matters. However, even if one person gains from it, wouldn't you say that it was worth Joan coming on here and discussing these matters?

Why do you and the others think that your opinions are more important than the benefit that others may receive? I assure you that those participating are all adults. There is no reason to fear that any one of us, and I can certainly speak for myself, are at risk of getting caught up in a cult. If I thought that was developing, I would call her on it and leave immediately. In fact, she discourages this. We are sharing our experiences on here and discussing our own beliefs. A cult does not do this. Yes, we are asking her questions. But, all of us are free to take what makes sense to us and leave the rest behind.

There has been no hate speech on here on the part of Joan. So, why has it been reported as such? There is so much craziness and ugliness out in the world. Why bring it onto this thread where individuals are attempting to learn more about themselves? No one is forcing anyone of the individuals here to believe a darn thing. Those that don't feel it is worthwhile can just go to another thread where they feel they are receiving something of more value. It does not make sense to interfer with those of us engaging Joan in dicussions on this thread. None whatsoever. If it is viewed by anyone as a waste of time, then go elsewhere.

Please do not come to the other forum to only continue this bashing. It implicates me when you do as I gave out the link in an U2U. I would never have done so if I suspected he and others would behave in this manner on this thread. I will discuss this with Joan and drop out of that forum if you continue.

Peace,
Little Star

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
There is much here going on behind the scenes. I had a good chat with Jay, and he said some things that very much resonated with me. He mentioned that it might be against the TOS agreement to do what we are doing, Little Star (and others). I've had an opportunity to review the TOS and to learn of the GLF fiasco here that happened a little while ago. I have no intention of being a causitive factor in something like that happening again.

While I wonder if Jay's performance was the optimal choice, I felt his love and concern for his fellow ATS'ers. I too share this love and respect.

Because of this, I think that what I will do is approach the others on this other discussion group, and ask them that we perform our activities on ATS rather than build another forum. I don't want to be a burden to ATS. My thoughts were more of convenience than any desire to harm others or to violate any TOS agreements.

I don't see a problem with this, though I can see some egos being bruised in the process. However, I came here, I associate with ATS'ers and I am bound by the same rules they are.

I would ask that those distributing the URL to this other group, halt immediately, until we can figure out what is the right path in this regard. I apolgize for my ignorance of ATS agreements and culture. I am in process of rectifying anything that I am involved in. I am confident that any discrepancies can be addressed and resolved quickly.

While ATS cannot exert a lot of control over its people, I choose to support them in this matter, having seen what can happen if certain things occur. I support the basic tenants of the Truth Movement, and share them myself.

About what Jay has done, I know that he did it to protect. In this he was correct. Also, I have a way of monopolizing people's attentions in a way that, for quite some time, I have known disrupts the vibration of this forum. I think it right for us to occationally have outbursts like this, as it balances the thread, and it allows people to get the "angries" out and this release is healthy, so long as it is within the bounds of propriety.

I have a desire to continue participating here on ATS. However, I may have to modify my style and adhere to a proper sense of decorum myself. I want to by a catalyst, not an agent of disruption.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I didn't know it was against the TOS myself. What was it that happened before? I do think that the matter could have been dealt with in a more positive manner. I was surprised at the manner in which Joan was attacked by folks that had been actively participating in this thread. Okay, can we just carry on from here? If there are similar concerns in the future, couldn't they just be dealt with by sending Joan an U2U and fully informing her of the rules or if she has done something they find fault with? Same with everyone else. This way the thread will not be interrupted with disputes. Pilot and I were able to do this and it worked quite nicely.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Pilot,

I don't do dishes, just ask my husband. I am an incredible cook though.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Little Star

Point taken LS.

Listen, this "disruption" of the thread was, on my part just an interjection of some levity, and not meant to harm-the thread was interesting, but I was feeling that the subterfuge was unhealthy, false pretenses are not a good foundation on which to build a thought experiment, in my opinion, maybe that was Joan's design, but we all have to respect the rules of the board at least.

Kudos to all for the work put in to the discussion. I hope it continues with success.
I'm presently going down another path spiritually, and have no more to offer here.

Bon chance, and peace.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
lol..i love one of your earlier remarks

"The main ending has already occured. Evidence indicates that there will be 2 more Cataclysms of a lesser sort though possibly more intense. "

reminds me of a bad weatherman "today will be partly cloudy, with intervals of sun, a possiblity of rain with potential for a clearing pattern"

nice to cover all the basis... are you sure you aren't a memebr of congress?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Joan, question for ya.

If we go by the assumption that this human life is indeed a game. Wouldn't going through these exercies, which may lead to re-remembering, be cheating? Just a thought I had =)

*Edit for spelling

[edit on 2/24/2009 by Whisper67]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Question for Jay in AR:
Are you implying that Hidden hand = insider = joan the blind? If so, i would strongly disagree with you.

To Joan: If you are going to keep this thread going, would you please answer my questions? I will restate them.

posted on 23-2-2009 @ 07:42 PM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

W67: How did you come to your own awareness? Have you always known?

J: I awoke a few years ago. I have not always known. It was mainly through communication with entities that would visit me.

I thought you guys are "born" enlightened/aware? Why would you need to be awakened if you are of a "ruling bloodline?" And why would you need to be visited by entities when other members of your ruling bloodline family could have just taught you everything they know? It is not my intend to undermine you, it is just not consistent with what hidden hand/insider said.

Here's a snip from what Hidden_hand said:
Q>What does the term " generational member" mean? Which generation specificaly??

A.It means that one is born into the Family. The Order and it's agenda is handed down, from generation to generation. Only in extremely rare occasions, have outsiders been invested into the Family, and then, even these were of other 'esoterically' integrable lines.

So is your family that rare occasion where outisders that have been invested in the family?

Honestly, so far your own answers have been very vague, general and unoriginal. I don't know whether you ware trying to discredit hidden hand/insider or if you are just doing it for the attention. I think it's time either come clean or bow out while you are so far behind.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

Actually, yes, I believe they are one in the same.
2nd line.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Forgive me ignorance, since there are far too many questions and the thread is woefuly long.

Could someone please tell me the basic gits of this thread. I understand its' about bloodlines and the likes.. Are tere ruling bloodlines wishng to tell people about them, or some people that know of them are telling, or what?

What is the benifet of a bloodline exposing the history to the masses? I'm really lost.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by universe attracts wisdom

What we have here is a woman (I'm assuming that Joan is her name) that has lied to everyone in this forum for the benefit of using her stories here as a basis to build her own website.
She apparently is striving to make amends to this obvious T&C violation.

Edit - I am actually surprised that this thread is still open.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Universe attracts wisdom,

There are a number of people that will disagree with Jay on this point as to her desire to buidling her own website and as to if the manner in which she was operating was a true violation of the rules. If you go back to page 12 and read forward, you could probably jump in where we are now without too much difficulty.

I am going to go check the rules out to see for myself if they do forbid the activity. What happened is a group of us were also talking to each other outside of ATS. None of us left ATS and all of us still participated on ATS on a regular basis. I mean, I could give out my personal email and then talk privately to someone regarding the stuff here. Is this a violation of ATS? What is the difference?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
How sad that a truly interesting and thought provoking thread had to be destroyed by some, well, I'll just say some folks. Have I awoken in the 5th grade? We are in the Gray Area discussing spiritual matters.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I read the T&Cs. It does appear to say that it can't be done. It wasn't being done in the spirit forbidden; but, by the letter of the terms. There isn't a court system here, that I am aware of, where the issue could be put forth for clarification. I guess we could use this forum to continue. It is just, given the nature of the conduct that brought this about, I am not sure I want to.

The ATSers that caused this, while they may be claiming to be acting to protect, could have done the same thing in a much more productive and peaceful manner. As it is, they have taken the spirit of our spiritual discussions away from what appeared to be a bond that included them. They were insulting, immature, and nasty. I would think that this was behavior that would be equally against ATS rules, apparently not.

I suppose the best thing is to move on from this whole subject as soon as possible to bring about healing from it as soon a possible. How they would be able to continue actively participating on this thread given their behavior is beyond me. Also, unless Jay has personal knowledge that he is willing to share that folks on here are being mislead in some way, he should not be making such claims. If disbelief is his problem, then let grown folks take care of their own interests. He does not have to be actively involved if he truly harbors feelings of such disbelief. She was merely answering questions. That is all. We didn't have to believe a word she said. When we did not think a full picture was being given, we freely spoke up and no one took offense as long as our comments were delivered in a respectful manner.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The best thing would be to just carry on as it were. Kind of like a neighborhood argument that you have to get past because you are all in the same neighborhood. ATS is a community, I can see that now that I've been around here for a few months. It is a good community, save for a few. All neighborhoods have their freaks.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Just my opinion but this lady Joan is not the same as HH.
HH had an eloquence and an energetic signature much different than that of this person.

Not knocking you Joan just saying I do not at all believe you are the same person.

Best of luck to you and this thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This thread has been effectivly hihacked to Universe and others who would like to review this material less the peanut gallery comments, please visit here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And a note to those who may not agree with this thinking I ask for tolerance. There is not ONE way to believe; anything that gets people thinking, and thinking with the true ATS critical eye, that may stimulate awareness of self and growth of the spirit can be of no harm.

I yearn for the day when humans will accept and tolerate each other, treat each other with respect, and know that to each is his/her own. If this exploration is not for you, there is a lot more to review and debunk on ATS and I would request that you do so

This is what the United States was founded upon - freedom. I don't need the govt or an individual to hold my hand and tell me what I should and should not do. It's all about personal responsibilty. Review your motives & live a conscious life. And....leave me alone.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join