It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up Call: Remastered ATS members must see!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You want to know what Washington has planned for us do you?
What's the next great disaster?
Rumsfield wants to cut the worlds population down to 1/3 of what it is now.
This can only mean one thing. War with china.
We'll be going nuclear real soon.
There's already a list of people that will be under ground at that time.

A revolution is one way to ensure that this plan for a new world order will not go through. The other way would be through world peace. Good luck with that one.

I wouldn't worry about any of that though. It'll be all over when Yellowstone erupts.

My advise.. Do like I did. Get the hell out of the US and dig in. Dig deep and fill that hole in the ground for 5 years of Hell on Earth.

Good luck to you all.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
nice vid thanx

everyone in the media should me ashamed ... you are a jornalist, but you cant write real facts ... that must suck ...

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Faiol]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoPardus70

You know whats really funny is that a lot of people will try and say this type of thread is a gloom and doom but in reality it's not, more of an eye opener and a shot across the bow to say "wake up and pay attention!"

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
Cool video, I've seen it before. It looks like they were wrong about us carrying the real ID in 2008 though.

The law is still on the books, the states have told them to stick it
where the sun don't shine on the deal for now.

States fighting REALid act, so it is delayed til 2011

So our voices have had an effect and states have slowed the effects
of this RFID card, and states are passing sovereignty laws as well.

We are waking some ppl up, and some are in the state gov.

The federal folks however are in the pockets of the globalists.

They are the ones that are bought and paid for by lobbyists.

I have always wanted to know what was said to them to first
fail the bailout, then revote and pass the bailout.

I sure would have liked to have had a bug in there to hear it.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Good eye thanks for participating.

Source

[edit] State adoption and non-compliance
Portions of the Real ID Act pertaining to states were scheduled to take effect on May 11, 2008, three years after the law passed, but the deadline had been extended to December 31, 2009.[34] On January 11, 2008, it was announced the deadline has been extended again, until 2011, in hopes of gaining more support from states.[9]

On January 25, 2007, a Resolution passed overwhelmingly in the Maine Legislature that refuses implementation of the Real ID Act in that state, and demands Congress repeal the law. Many Maine lawmakers believe the law does more harm than good, that it would be a bureaucratic nightmare to enforce, is threatening to individual privacy, makes citizens increasingly vulnerable to ID theft, and would cost Maine taxpayers at least $185 million in five years because of the massive unfunded federal mandates on all the states. The Resolution vote in the Maine House was 137-4 and in the Maine Senate unanimous, 34-0.[35]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Right now I'm still absorbing this ... all I can say is ........

Ok, I've had some time to digest this a bit and this is actually my second attempt at an edit. First one was a bit rambling and scattered, lol

I've realized during my driving career that things just aren't right. American's have changed just in the last 5 years.

Before I started driving I was just like most. Saved my pennies to buy the new shiny thing. Totally unconcerned about what the government did or what the banking system was about.

The last three years though. What an eye opener. I think alot has to do with my "distance" from television propaganda. TV isn't a priority when you're pushing 8-9 hrs a day to deliver the load on time. But sitting in the cab of this truck with nothing to occupy the mind gives one a chance to really reflect on things that are seen. You begin to notice little things around you. You get home after a month or more on the road and turn on the television and .... *shakes her head* .... you see the "entertainment" offered on television and it's like ...
... people actually enjoy this stuff? I used to actually enjoy it too???

I began to loose my desire for the shiny stuff. Why do I need it? I don't! So I don't buy it. But I've noticed the greed and selfishness of the popluation growing by leaps and bounds. And their total disregard for the humans who may be around them.

If this whole economic situation was contrived by the NWO to cause a depression like they did in the 20's I can only say I hope it backfires on them. I hope that people WAKE UP and realize (now that they can't afford the shiny's) that they don't NEED them. That they've been led around by their purse strings for long enough buying "McMansions" that are 2-10x more than they need, large screen plasma TV's to be hypnotised by and all the other shiny gadgets with bells and whistles.

I personally don't know what else to do other than prepare. Observe, listen, read and learn all I can to make sure that I am prepared for whatever does happen in the future. I'd much rather spend my extra money on food and water for future shortages than on shiny gadgets that won't feed me or my family should TSHTF.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by cnichols]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cnichols

You drive a truck aye?
Well as you travel listen to the radio and learn all you can about the North American Union and the Amero I also have another thread here is the link

NAU: Obama’s Economic Stimulus Infrastructure Plan. NWO

Here is a map of the proposed NAFTA super highway

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

This is a constant threat mankind has been under from the dawn of human civilization. The NWO is a cyclic fight, they rise and fall only to rise again.

What happens when the state becomes all powerful, removing all rights from it's citizenry, replacing those rights with rule of law and punishment according to it's will alone? Slavery.

The problem with slavery is that people tend not to like being slaves. They revolt and rise up against the people they see as their oppressors. Time and history see this again and again.

In Cuba, Fidel Castro led a group of 300 men and toppled Batista. The people of Cuba rejoiced in the new found freedoms they had only to have Castro take those freedoms from them much in the same way Batista did.

I don't fear the NWO, as it will pass into history, leading to a dark age, a renaissance age and another New World Order.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I really think this needs to be passed along and distributed to as many as possible. Alot of people have kept up with events enough and all the history items are verifiable, that they might entertain these facts. This version is much better than the first.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yes indeed I am a truck driver. Becoming a truck driver is what has begun to open my eyes to what is going on around me.

Trucking is one of the most heavily regulated industries in the country. They can and do track our every movement already. We are only allowed to drive a certain number of hours a day, we have to take a specific number of hours off every day, we have to log every single thing we do. Even when we decide, on our off time, to go in and eat a meal, it has to be logged on our logbooks. If we stop at a rest area while driving to go to the bathroom, we have to log it.

The majority of trucks out here on the highway have what is called a "Quallcom" system. They can track where we are, how fast we are going, how long we drive, how long we stop. Every time we go through a toll booth and use "EZPass" it registers in a database. Everytime we swipe our fuel card to fuel, it registers in a database. Everytime we pass a "Weigh Station" with "PrePass" it registers in a database.

Those of us who own our trucks have to pay an additional 15.3% income tax they call "Self-Employment" tax on top of the income tax everyone else pays. We have to pay a heavy vehicle use tax of $550 a year. We have to pay "Fuel Tax" on each gallon of diesel we buy. We have to pay a "Road Use Tax" to every single state we drive through. We are subject to being stopped and searched on a whim. Everytime we go through a weight station, we can be subjected to reviews of all of our paperwork (log books, bills of lading, etc).

Just recently my bf was stopped driving in Texas because he "waved" at a police officer as he drove by. The poice officer said he pulled him over because he didn't have his seat belt on (he did, it's a mandatory requirement of drivers of commercial vehicles) and gave him a ticket. Can we fight it? Not unless we take time off from work and go back to the state of Texas on a date that they specify.

For those of you unaware, Texas has dropped it's proposed super-highway plans (for now). Read it in a trucking newspaper just a couple weeks ago. Don't know how long this is going to stay dropped but for now it's mute.

Truck drivers have also been working with the OOIDA (Owner Operataors Independant Drivers Association) to put a stop to allowing Mexican drivers to pick up and deliver loads in the US.

Truck drivers are also fighting "TWIC" (Transporation Workers Identification Credential). Similar to RFID but specifically targeting truck drivers.

Fight for privacy can be won.I am writing about the latest federal police-state intrusion, the Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC) card.

TWIC The rest of the article can be read here.

Anyway this is an extremely interesting topic and I'm definately glad it's here. And Thanks a Million to the creaters and supporters of ATS!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cnichols

Thanks for the information regarding the pause in the super highway I know it has been put on hold a few times but it keeps raising it's head we have not heard the last of it trust me.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Not a problem. I was actually able to find the copy of the paper it's in and here's what they said ...

""The days of the Trans-Texas Corridor are over, it's finished up" said Gov. Rick Perry., who had proposed the idea as a way to relieve highway congestion in Texas. Speaking on a conference call from Iraq, Perry said, "The name 'Trans-Texas Corridor" is over with."

So on the one hand he say's it's over but then he turns around and says "the name" is over ... so I think that's leaving it open for raising the issue again in the future. I think the massive amounts of money it would take to build it is part of what put the nix on it. But with Obama's "road infrastructure" plan who knows.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

This is a constant threat mankind has been under from the dawn of human civilization. The NWO is a cyclic fight, they rise and fall only to rise again.

This is true as history has shown. However, seeing the current scientific advancements I am beginning to believe that the cycle is coming to an end. Similar to Brave New World, The society we are living in is currently in the process of being scientifically and genetically manipulated through GMO's, chemtrails, aspartame, fluoride etc....

At the current pace, the populace will but unable to realize the cage that has been built around them and will eventually be emotionally tied to a life of slavery and servitude.

Yes it is a grim outlook and that is why we as a race have to act as soon as possible; The fight is already an uphill battle.

As for the video, excellent material. S + F I will spread it around.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by vegno

Yes it is a grim outlook and that is why we as a race have to act as soon as possible; The fight is already an uphill battle.

I will spread it around.

first thing we can do is just let the masses aware of what is happening and to keep our eyes open.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Didn't have time to watch this until now.

I can honestly say I feel like I've just been slapped really hard across the face. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that in a bad way, more like in the same way you would slap a hysterical person.

I don't really think I can express what a powerful effect watching that has had on me, at least not until I've had a chance to absorb it fully.

Excellent film.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelInterceptor

Dont feel that your alone most people dont realize just what has taken place and what is still going on.

I feel that the America our founding father fought so hard to create was hijacked right from the start

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelInterceptor

I don't really think I can express what a powerful effect watching that has had on me, at least not until I've had a chance to absorb it fully.

Excellent film.

I hope you check back and let us know how you feel about it.
thanks I'll give you a day or two then I'll u2u to find out

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Does anybody have a hard copy script of those last couple of paragraphs at the end of the movie? Good stuff.....

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tallwater

I'll look into it I know a few people here I can U2U to find out for you.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
let's keep this on page one.
bump.
thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join