It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up Call: Remastered ATS members must see!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BOTAL

Sigh.
Unless there are bread lines going down and around the block or rioting in the streets nobody cares and by then it could be too late.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks for he vid slayer, even though I feel as though I know enough now I will still be checking this out. The time for the people to rise is now. Obama has put soooo many back to sleep, they must be roused......

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by vehemes terra eternus

This one is so well done it includes most of the highlights of the past few years.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I thought it was very well done. While it does borrow from several others that I have seen, it is not simply a "re-packaging" and I learned a few things. The intro is a great hook. Too bad the people that most need to see it aren't at ATS. For this reason it should be the priority of ours to show it to other people outside the fold. If you can wake up even one slave who then wakes up another, right.

A note to cnichols

They can and do track our every movement already. We are only allowed to drive a certain number of hours a day, we have to take a specific number of hours off every day, we have to log every single thing we do. Even when we decide, on our off time, to go in and eat a meal, it has to be logged on our logbooks. If we stop at a rest area while driving to go to the bathroom, we have to log it.

Some of this I knew, and some I even understand, but the extent of it is frightening. Forced to account for personal time! What is Your definition of slavery?

Those of us who own our trucks have to pay an additional 15.3% income tax they call "Self-Employment" tax on top of the income tax everyone else pays. We have to pay a heavy vehicle use tax of $550 a year. We have to pay "Fuel Tax" on each gallon of diesel we buy. We have to pay a "Road Use Tax" to every single state we drive through. We are subject to being stopped and searched on a whim. Everytime we go through a weight station, we can be subjected to reviews of all of our paperwork (log books, bills of lading, etc).

We can all look forward to this (think carbon tax). They want you working for the corporation, and since it is not yet acceptable for them to simply order you to work for them. They will use the above "incentives" to break ranks and join them. It's sad, and I hope you are able to continue earning your living your way.

I am reminded of this part near the end of the movie.

This is the part that haunts me. How far is too far?
I know, I know. But REALLY, how far will we bend before snapping?
When is it so far that real action is required?
I can't say for certain either, but I'm afraid the noose will get a lot tighter before we break the gallows.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

Very well thought out response I'll have to watch the video but I'm off in a little bit I'll check it out when I get home.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Bump....Everyone needs to watch this.

I give this 2
s up.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This video is absolute rubbish. Very poor quality sound drowned out by music.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join